Anything To Make Her SMILE...

By crazymahiz

She is an orphan... He is a rich business tycoon.. She is way too naive and innocent... He is an arrogant, eg... More

Love to bloom soon.... (Prologue & Cast)
1.The new beginning which shows the magic of love...
2. I still remember the first day, I met you...
3. Will everyone accept my love???
4. I'm completely confused and couldn't understand what's going on..
5. Making her to smile...
6. I'm safe in your arms...
7. I'm feeling so blessed....
8. Love is in the air...
9. Bonding together in a beautiful way...
11. I can't see your sad, crying face..
12. My lovely punishment to my fuggy...
13. Romancing my fuggy secretly ..
Exclusive: Birthday Wishes...
14. Love filled with utmost care....
15. The miracle angel in my dark life...
16. Joining hands with my fuggy....
Dont do that .. please...
17. Dreamy suhagraat or Horrible suhagraat???
18. What's needed in marriage??? ...
19. Kuchi Kuchi Raakama...
20. Humma Humma...
21. The plan behind the sweet punishment...
The true lovers....
22. I'm nothing without you...
23. You are my biggest happiness....
24. Falling in love over and over again...
25. My cute, angry wife...
26. The silly and naughty love birds...
27. Memories made with love....
28. You are my lucky charm...
29. I'm the medicine to his broken soul...
30. Dare to go, without my permission...
31. Two bodies.. One soul... One heart beat....
32. I'm missing you and its killing me...
33. You can't understand the hell, I faced inside me...
34. I'm still wearing the smile, you gave me..
35. You are my biggest strength... Yet, you are my biggest weakness too...
36. Be my wife... All my life...
37. You brought happiness in my life and you only complete me...
38. You are my priceless, invaluable and irreplaceable possession
39. Real man shows his girl, how much she means to him....
40. Don't look at my teary eyes, when you leave me...
41. I will break my own heart, to protect yours....
42. I'm devilishly cute in giving punishment...
43. The dashing and terrific entry of the new CEO...
44. The comeback is stronger and roaring, than the setback...
45. Your smile makes my life, colourful...
46. When you smile, My mind gets intoxicated...
47. The CEO's Smart and Intelligent check...
48. Is their Loving bond be misjudged as an extra marital affair???
49. No one can near the Queen, ahead of the King's protection...
50. Stars cannot shine without the darkness...
51. The worthless silly fight, increases the love between us...
52. Triggered the Lioness anger... How will I survive???

10. Moments with you is a beautiful dream come true...

2K 196 139
By crazymahiz

Happy to inform you all that this story has crossed 4000+ reads and 800+ votes just in 9 chapters and a maximum of 82 votes to its credit...

Thanks for the huge response and making this story to be one of my most successful attempts... This is my first story to reach this height (more votes) very quick... Thanks for all your love and support...

And here we are in our 10th shot....

Tanu is in deep thoughts to find out who is the man's legal heir .. He is a rich businessman and he has bank balance which reaches billions, a lavish big mansion, a private island and lots of properties on his name ..

Tanu intends to find out the clues and thoughts of a plan to trick him and find out who his son is.... She hidingly calls nikhil and informs him about this...

Nikhil who is completely intoxicated with alchohol does not mind what Tanu said and he just said her that he will do it for sure...

......

A warm morning sun peeps in to wake up the beautiful lady who is in deep slumber... A pair of eyes watches her each reactions amuzingly with a huge smile in his face... Not only his eyes, his mobile to is recording the reactions very clearly...

Pragya is typically a sleeping beauty... Her expressions are worth watching... Unaware to anyone, Abhi sneaks into the guest room in which pragya is sleeping... He bolts the door so tht no one can enter inside...

Dadi has strictly warned Abhi not to meet pragya in private till marriage... But, abhi could not help him and he is sitting there for more than two hours just to see his sleeping beauty...

Abhi smiles on seeing pragya's varied expressions... Suddenly, Abhi's tricky mind starts to work... He wishes to tease his fuggy...

Abhi slowly walks like a cat and sleeps near pragya covering his body fully with duvet...

Pragya slowly opens her eyes.... She smiles and prays for everyone's happy life.... She wears her chasma and she gasps on seeing Abhi sleeping near her...

Pragya: Oh my god!!! How did he sleep near me??? No one is there na... Lastly, dadi n dasi where with me na... Then, How come he come here.... Oh no!!!! Nothing wrong have happened na...

God... Su... Suniye.... Wake up....

Pragya shooks Abhi but he turns as if annoyed:

Please fuggy... Let me sleep some more time... you did not allow me to sleep last night.... You were too wild fuggy...

Pragya: 😱😱😱😱😱..... Whaaatttt are you saying suniye???? Nooooo.... Noooo.... You are saying lie... I know you are teasing me na...

Abhi: Nooooo.... Why I have to lie to you??? I told you na... Its wrong to be together before marriage but you are not in a mood to hear me...

I told you dadi will scold us... But you never listen to me....

Pragya: Oh no... Really I did something wrong...

Abhi: 😔😔😔😔.... Yes fuggy... Just 4 days for our marriage... But you are very adamant... I cant convince you... So, I accepted...

Abhi is in full form in teasing his fuggy.... But pragya cant take it anymore...

Pragya: 😢😢😢😢... I... Im.... So... Sorr... Sorry....

Pragya's voice chocked and she is in a verge to cry....

Abhi: Hey my innocent fuggy.... Relax... Im just teasing you... Cant you see... We two are fully dressed up...

That time only pragya notices that....

Pragya: 😤😤😤😤.... You stupid suniye... You played in this matter... How dare you???

Abhi: 😂😂😂..... Silly girl.... You believed me na...

Pragya: You irritated me na... Get ready for my punishment...

Abhi smirks: Oh really!!!! Go ahead Madamji.... You cant punish me so easily sweet heart...

Pragya: 😬😬😬😬😬.... I can very well punish you....

Abhi: May I know what sort of punishment is that????

Pragya smirks: Stay as a bachelor after marriage too.... Punishment for 3 months... No touching... Nothing between us...

Abhi gasps: 😨😨😨😨..... Whaaatttt???? Come again... You are kidding me na...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂..... No suniye... If you tease me like this ever, your permanent place is in couch only...

Abhi: Nooooo.... This is unfair....

Pragya: All is fair in love...

Pragya chuckles and gets inside the washroom making Abhi irritated to the core... He mentally curses himself for trying this prank on pragya...

.....

All decided to go for shopping to buy jewels n dresses.... Aaliya, Bulbul, Dadi, Dasi are seated in dining table having break fast... They spot pragya dressed up in a simple green suit...

Abhi is completely mesmerized by pragya's looks... But he turns his face angrily as pragya gestures the couch for him ... No one can understand what's happening...

Aaliya: Hey bulz... What's going on??? Why chottu is this much angry???

Bulbul: May be something has happened between the two... Hey pragz... come here... What you did to bhai??? Why he is back to angry king mode???

Pragya (chuckles) : Nothing much... He pranked me so I teased him that's it...

Dasi: So, love war is going between you two haan???

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊 dasiiii...

Dadi: Okay... Okay... Enough of talking get ready everyone... We have to go in good muhurat time...

Aaliya: All set dadi... Only Abhi has to come... But he is not in good mood... Pragya... Do something na... Please ..

Pragya: Bhabhi... Dont please me... You all go to car .. I will bring him...

Pragya gets a glass of water and moves near Abhi... Abhi turns his face angrily...

Pragya: come on have it... People say, fire is calmed down by water... So, lets destroy the fire in you by this water ..

Abhi: Fuggy... Dont irritate me...

Pragya: I know The Great Abhishekh Prem Mehra is an arrogant, angry man... But I dont like him at all...

Abhi: 😤😤😤😤.... So, you dont like me...

Pragya: Did I say so??? I like my suniye... My Abhi only very much... He knows only to love and care... Not to get angry on his loved ones....

Abhi smiles on hearing that...

Abhi: So, you like the calm and cool stupid abhi haan...

Pragya: Oh hello.... Dont tease my Abhi... I dont like anyone talk ill about him...

Abhi: Accha... That much love haan...

Pragya blushes... Abhi pulls her closer and hugs pragya....

Abhi: I will calm down only when you say the punishment is cancelled..

Pragya: Let me think...

Before pragya says anything, Abhi kisses her cheeks suddenly making pragya to gasp in shock... He gave a quick peck in pragya's lips... Pragya is standing as if she is in some magic spell...

Abhi: Please my darling na... Punishment cancelled na???

Pragya nods her head unknowingly... Abhi did not give chance for pragya to think... He drags pragya outside... Pragya is not in her sense...

Pragya came back to reality when bulbul shooks her... Pragya wonders how come she is in car... That time only pragya came to reality and abhi winks on her...

Bulbul: Hey pragya... What happened??? You okay na... Why are you like this???

Pragya: vo... Vo... Nothing bulz... Im okay...

Abhi chuckles on hearing that... Pragya gave a deadly glare to abhi...

Aaliya pulls bulbul; shut up bulbul... Something is surely going on between the two...

.....

The shopping was going on in full swing... Abhi choses dresses for pragya and pragya in turn choses for Abhi .. They buy engagement rings, mangalsutra and jewelleries for pragya...

Pragya's eyes welled up on seeing that... Dadi and dasi consoled her and asked pragya not to cry and said that she is the pride of their house...

Abhi excused and moves as he gets a call from his P.A. Uma...

Uma: Morning Bhaiyya...

Abhi: morning uma..

Uma: Sorry to disturb you bhai... Some issues are there... Tanu madam is incharge for that... I dont know what to do..

Abhi: Its okay.... Leave it... She will come tommorrow na... That time, you ask her to do that ..

Uma: But bhai... Tanu madam is absent for one month...

Abhi (shouts): What the hell!!!!

All in the shop turns in shock hearing Abhi's roaring voice .. Abhi apologized and comes out and enters his car...

Abhi: How dare she to take such long leave???? Who gave her permission for this???

Uma: Calm down bhai... Dont spoil your mood for that bitch... She has given medical leave... She is suffering from Dengue fever it seems...

Her irritating and annoying brother Nikhil came to office and handed over the leave letter... He is adamant in meeting you... I said some fake reasons to him...

Abhi: Thank God .. Good job Uma... Keep my marriage very very confidential... No one other than you should know about this ..

You know na Im prone to threats and none of my enemies should know about my marriage... I dont want to risk my pragya's life in this...

.....

In the meantime, pragya excuses to dadi n dasi and said that she will use washroom and come... Though, they are reluctant to send her alone, pragya assures that she will go carefully and come...

Pragya asks not to say anything to abhi and asked them to maintain that she is checking her dresses in trial room....

.....

Nikhil is driving his car... He smiles as his phone is buzzing with the call which he is expecting for a long time...

Caller: Boss... Iv a goood news for you... I found the girl in xyz mall... She is doing some shopping...

Nikhil: Good job... Track her and follow her... I will be there soon... When the right time comes, kidnap her and take her out... I too will join you....

.....

Dadi and dasi are worried that pragya has not returned for a long time... Aaliya and bulbul goes and checked the washroom too completely.... But pragya is no where to be found....

All starts to worry what has happened to pragya... They dont know what to answer Abhi... Abhi finishes off some important calls and gets inside the mall...

Abhi: hey my lovely ladies... Finished shopping... Where is my darling fuggy??? Still she has confusion to choose haan... Ask her to come... Let me buy everything for her ..

Aaliya: Chottu... Just calm down okay.... Dont get panic...

Abhi: What's this big build up and all??? Tell me wht happened??? Fuggy is fine na... Bulbul... I gave her medicines to you na...

Bulbul: Yes bhai... Pragya is fine but ...

Abhi: But???? Dont increase my BP... Tell me where is she???

Dadi: Abhi beta... Pragya went to washroom... Still she has not returned.... Aaliya and bulbul too went there and checked but pragya is no where to be found...

Abhi (fumes): Cant you ladies keep a watch on her??? Why did you leave her alone??? Already she is not well.... If anything is wrong with my fuggy, I wont forgive you all ..

Aaliya: Calm down chottu... Just relax... Lets go and check d whole mall...

Abhi: No need... You all go to home safely .. I will bring my pragya home for sure .. Bulbul... Call purab and ask him to inform commissioner regarding this n ask them to keep it confidential ....

Di... Call jiju to take my other car and ask him to come here soon.. And ask him to check for cctv footage .. Go home safely everyone...

......

Abhi searches pragya madly .. Nikhil too comes to xyz mall... Pragya is walking somewhere with a happy smile on her face..

The screen freezes on the tensed face of Abhi searching pragya madly, happy and blushy face of pragya, the dirty devilish smirk of Nikhil....

What's gonna happen next????

Where did pragya gone???

Will abhi be able to save pragya???

Will abhigya's marriage happens as expected????

Will Tanu be able to find the legal heir of that man????

To know more stay tuned..

A long update na... almost 2000+ words... Not proof read... Forgive me for mistakes, if any...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 3.3K 23
Winner of Best Humor story in Abhigya awards 2018... He is a rockstar... She is a typical village girl... He hates city life and carves for real love...
69.8K 3.3K 24
"I love you Abhi" I said smiling shyly at him . "Whatt?" He asked looking at me With emotionalless face making me scared with his answer. "I-i said...
2.9K 261 2
Is it any rule that we have to fall in love at a certain age??? Is there any criteria or age bar for Loving a Person or Loved By someone... Age is j...
10.1K 1.4K 10
Winner of Second Prize in Best short story in Abhigya awards 2018.. He is a rockstar... She is a rockstar.... Both are poles apart... They are arch r...