Do opposites attract? #troph...

ElenaKor3

Troy and Sophie seem like they hate each other since they cant get along ever since they first met in primary... Еще

Always Fighting
Not the worst detention
The boy from the West-Coast
The unsuccessfull date
Sophie's Problem
The Play pt1
The play pt2
Tutoring
Fake girlfriend
UPDATE - Author's note
Boy drama!
Locked in the truck!
a different Sophie?
Why is Niecy back?
Sawyer's Birthday
Goodbye Niecy
Start of something good
Trying to be a hero
The Dance part 1
The dance part 2
The big chance
Epilogue

Injured

354 12 8
ElenaKor3

Troy's POV

"It hurts coach, it hurts so badly!"

"It's a dislocated shoulder Dixon it should hurt"

"My god Ricky, what did you do to me?" Ricky was crying on the bench, he obviously didn't mean to fall on me, but he is a big guy, and heavier than me, I'm literally paralyzed in my right side. Which means no football until my shoulder gets better. Coach and Ricky, helped me get to the locker room

"Troy stay here you have to wait for a doctor, because the school nurse is not here today, he'll be here in any minute"

"Okay I'll wait coach you go finish the practice"

Ricky turned to me in tears "I am so sorry Troy, I really didn't mean to..."

"Don't worry, really it's okay, I'll be fine" he was so sad, and Ricky is very sensitive, I couldn't blame him for an accident.

Sophie's POV

"So how are things going with Jason, it's been almost 2 weeks since you started dating"

"You know Sophie it's actually amazing, I enjoy every minute with him, we went to the movies the other day and then for dinner, he was so cute!"

"Aw I'm so happy for you!" I said and gave her a hug.

"I am sorry, about the whole mess I made that day you had a date with him at Bella's house, I overreacted and I didn't follow our rules, friends before boyfriends! I am the worst Sophie!"

"Don't even mention it, I've never seen you acting like that for a boy before, so it's all worth it, a bit of Bella's fault but - " oh Bella! "Oh my god, I forgot, I had to give Bella her notebook back, is she at practice now?

"Yes but you can go and leave it at the locker room, don't worry nobody is in there right now! See you at starcade?"

"Yes sure" I say and rush to the boys locker room.

I walked in and without looking around I left Bella's notebook, the smell of the room was intense, like the smell of my brother's bedrooms. I turn around to notice Troy on a bench staring at me, and it seemed like he was in a lot of pain. I was wondering what happened to him?

"Troy? Aren't you supposed to be at football practice with the others? I ask

"Does it look like I am able to Sophie?" he replies with a groan of pain

"Not really, I said examining him, what happened?" I say while I sit on the other side of the bench across of him.

"Ricky! Your brother, he landed on me"

"What? Why?"

"It was an accident I didn't see him coming he got distracted by a bee - "

"He is so stupid!" I cut him off "How can he be so careless, he's way bigger than you, you could have gotten way more hurt than just your shoulder and - "

"Hello there! A deep voice interrupted me, it was the doctor who came to check up on him. "I am sorry to keep you waiting, traffic! I stood up, feeling a bit awkward. He was a tall thin man, with his hair in a weird ponytail, he wore a pair of glasses that made him look like an older version of "Harry Potter" and a white shirt with parrots on it. He placed his bag down, and took my seat on the bench close to Troy.

"So, what do we have here, it's Mr. Dixon, right?" Troy nodded. "I'm Andrew, and you are?" He said pointing at me and then he turned to Troy who couldn't move his arm.

"Sophie" I said briefly, "is it bad?"

"Well, I think it's just a dislocated shoulder"

"Just a dislocated shoulder! Troy repeated with an irony on his face.

I turned to Troy "I will leave now"

"What? Why?" His eyes were begging me to stay.

"Oh but we need your help, you should hold his hand, I don't think he's strong enough for this" the doctor said to me while he placed Troy on his back in to fix his shoulder.

"Okay I'll stay, I said and grabbed Troy's hand, which was so cold, poor guy he was so scared.

Troy's POV

I tried not to scream from the pain, when the crazy doctor relocated my shoulder, I am so sure I might have broken Sophie's hand bones, but she didn't complain, I really owed her for this. What a great way to start off my week, with an injury that would keep me away from one of the things I love most, football.

"Well, that's it, shoulder fixed!

"What really? That's all?

"Ha of course not! You have to get an x-ray for this, and then stay on medication for the pain. Also, no football, running, swimming, for a week, until I check up on you!

"Is there something I can do?"

"Watch a movie with your girlfriend! He laughed and glanced at Sophie

Our voices echoed as one "We're not a couple"

"Oh, okay! He said and winked at me.

A week had passed and my shoulder felt better, I still couldn't play football, so I didn't really want to be at practice, I was so jealous of the guys. Jason approached me at school, we haven't ever really talked, but surprisingly he came up to me

"Hey Troy, how are you? How's your injury?"

"Hey, well, the doctor said I should lay off for one more week but it's not really bad, no surgery needed."

"Oh, hope it heals fast! There was an awkward pause between us and then "Troy does Sawyer hate me? I freeze "I found out a couple days ago, that he used to date Pepper, and –"

"Hate you? No he doesn't hate you – I lied, well not technically but Sawyer didn't really enjoy seeing Jason at school "They broke up, it didn't work out" and then I asked "Jason, besides Pepper who do you hang out with at school?

"Um, no one, actually"

"What? You got popular since the first day you came at school"

"Yeah, to girls, but after I started dating Pepper no one's really talking to me." Sad, I felt bad for Jason, he didn't deserve this, yes he was the new kid, and he entered our school life all of a sudden but still no one deserves to be treated like that.

"You know what, we should hang out, do you like video games? Troy what are you doing? I am mostly at home now my shoulder is still recovering I couldn't stop

"You really asking me to hang out with you? His face lit up

"Yes absolutely! You can come over at my house tomorrow afternoon I've got the best new video game! I'll text you my address"

"Okay awesome! I'll be there!"

Waiting for Jason to show up at my house felt weird, I felt like I was betraying my friends, Sawyer mostly, I knew that they wouldn't like this, I knew they would be mad at me, but I did it anyway. I heard the doorbell and obviously my sister opened the door, because all I heard was "Troy your cute friend is here"

Friend. I guess I could call him a friend. More like a friend who hurt one of my best friends but right now that didn't matter.

"Hey Jason, c'mon in" we went downstairs to my room, the place where we always hang out. "Soda?"

"Sure! Wow this room is so cool!"

"Isn't it? This is why everyone wants to hang out at my house all the time"

"No doubt!

"So are you ready to lose? I said and showed him the case of the video game we'd play.

I didn't ever think I'd say this, but Jason was a cool guy to hang out with, he was funny, and pretty good at video games, I felt bad I was cold towards him. Obviously I felt threatened by his good looks and all the ladies he impressed the first day he showed up at school. Even with a still healing dislocated shoulder I still could easily beat someone at my favorite video game.

"Troy, I have a question"

"Go on! I can't be distracted Jason!" I said while hitting hard the x button at the remote

"How come you're single?"

"Ha 'The Troy' can never be with one girl for a long time, I have too many options, too many girls to chase, and the bare truth is I can be a total jerk with girls. I really need a strong minded girl!"

"Pepper is definitely not your type then"

"Definitely not!" I laughed

"How about Sophie?"

I gasped, Sophie? Why would he mention Sophie?

"She can be bossy, you would be good together"

"Sophie's a very different kind of girl, from the ones that I actually have a chance with"

Troy focus on the video game you are losing.

"Yes exactly, a challenge for 'the troy' right?"

"Sophie would never go out with me" I tried pressing 3 buttons at the same time but it was pointless, Jason won.

"Dude! You destroyed me!" I said and tossed the remote up in the air and it fell behind the couch.

"Ha yes! Small tip, always mention girls when you play video games with Dixon. He laughed and placed he's remote on the table. "So seriously, why not Sophie?"

"Dude! Why are we still talking about Sophie? Do you still like her?"

"No! I did find her attractive, but I realized she's really not the right girl for me after I spent some time with her. I need a calm and romantic girl by my side. He sipped his soda. "I do remember first day at school in the classroom you both got detention."

"Yeah that was my fault, but when it comes to Sophie and me arguing it always ends up in a mess"

"There's electricity between you two, I noticed."

"What do you mean – the sound of the doorbell cut me off I wondered who could it be since both my sister and my mother were at home, and then my sister yelled "Troy, Sawyer's here"

Sawyer? What was he doing here? Oh this is bad...really, really bad... 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Ace Antonia

Любовные романы

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
Marked by the Alpha zabellerain

Про оборотней

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
My baby girl sugarmy187

Подростковая литература

520K 14.9K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...