The Pack

By Wildfire31

Lost and broken she escapes a fire only to realize that she doesn't know who she is. Soon enough the broken t... More

The Pack
Chapter 1: The Pack
Chapter 2: You're a wolf like me!!!
Chapter 3: Aila & A Mysterious Phone Call
Chapter 4: Butterfinger
Chapter 5: The Great Adventure AKA The Mall
Chapter 6: Omega
Chapter 7: Meeting the Pack
Chapter 8: Skittles & Butterscotch
Chapter 9: Chewtoy
Chapter 10: Teasing and Mating
Chapter 11: Feral
Chapter 12: Talk about a bite on the ass
Chapter 14: Lullabye
Chapter 15: Justice
Chapter 16: Macintosh
Chapter 17: Butterscotch, Skittles, and Butterfinger, Oh My!
Chapter 18: Arcades & Wild Monkey Sex
Chapter 19: Anything & Everything
Chapter 20: Cookie Monster
Chapter 21: Violence & Mayhem & It's only my first day
Chapter 22: Something Dark This Way comes
Chapter 23: Alpha vs Omega
Chapter 24: Say Something
Chapter 25: Ultimate Omega
Epilogue

Chapter 13: Night Crawler

6K 379 1
By Wildfire31

DALLAS POV

"He's my Uncle. I look just like him. He is also the one that killed my Dad. But he's supposed to be dead. Cause....cause I killed him."

CHAPTER 13

NIGHTCRAWLER?

AILA POV

As soon as Dally shut our bond down Mace and Pan turn to me with predatory eyes. I felt all my worries fall away as they stalk towards me. I blink once and they're on either side of me pulling my shirt over my head. I gasp and shiver as they're fingertips trail down my side and each one of them dips fingers into the sides of my pj bottoms. I feel lips on either side of my neck as my pjs hit the floor. Then I'm swept into Pan's arms and I giggle at his abruptness. Mace ruffles Pan's hair and moves around us into the bathroom. I hear the water start as I look deep into Pan's eyes. He growls in his throat as I lean forward and lick his neck before nipping it lightly. His hands tighten on my waist as he walks into the bathroom that no longer has a door but at least the debris has been cleaned up.  

Tucking my hair behind my ear and snuggling into Pan's warm chest I glance at Mace, who is already in the Jacuzzi sized bathtub, waiting for us. I feel my cheeks get hot as I quickly look back to Pan as he speaks. 

"Are you sore from last night Aila?" I stare into his eyes and nod. 

"A little. You?" Pan grins as he leans over and puts me in Mace's arms. I shiver from the hotness of the water and Mace's arms as Pan answers. 

"Not much. Want to play?" I feel myself grow wet as Mace tightens his arms around me and Pan steps into the water, his clothes already gone due to his shifting. He settles in the water as Mace raises an arm and uses his hand to lift my face up, towards him. I stare into those hazel orbs and get lost for a minutes before his lips descend onto mine. The kiss is hot and feral, nothing like the soft kiss from last night and it only makes me grow wetter as I lose myself in him. When he finally pulls back I'm panting which causes him to chuckle softly. 

"No more holding back sweetie but I think Pan needs some attention now." I turn to see Pan watching us with hooded eyes. He's leaning against the tub with one hand on his member as he continues to stare at me. I mewl softly as Mace releases me and I climb onto Pan's lap. His breath stutters as I lick the side of his neck, nuzzling him, as I my hand slides down to replace his. I pump him up and down a few times before sliding his member inside me. His body quivers in anticipation as he hits the bottom of me and I lick his lips.  

Then a hand reaches around me and grasps the back of Pan's hand as a warm chest presses against my back. I tilt my head back to look into Mace's eyes as Pan thrusts his hips up causing me to gasp. Mace smirks and licks my ear. 

"Ride our lost boy baby. Mark him as yours." I start to say that I don't know how just as I feel Mace's hands on my thighs. He tilts me back a little so I feel Pan slide back some then he shoves me forward causing me to cry out in pleasure. I throw my head back as he continues to thrust me into Pan and I feel his dick pressed against my ass. A keening wail passes from my lips and I turn to see Dallas standing in the doorway with a soft smile on his face. 

"Mark him little one. Do it." Unable to deny him I lean forward as my climax shoots through and bite into the side of Pan's neck. He howls in pleasure and thrusts into me a few more times before going limp underneath me. I pull back and lick my mark before laying my head on his damp chest. I hear Dallas laugh as Mace stiffens beside me and I feel panic flow through our bond. Immediately Dallas is beside us and Pan's eyes fly open as Mace speaks. 

"Shit! My sister's in labor." Lifting off of Pan I turn to a panicked Mace, his eyes wild. 

"Shh, it's okay Macey. We can go to her." He gulps and looks down at me. 

"She...doesn't know...that....that I'm a.. and I don't..." Petting his face I look over at Dallas. Dallas leans forward and grasps Mace by the hair tilting his head up. Then presses his lips to Mace's. Mace whimpers as Dallas kisses him roughly, his tongue thrusting in and out a few times before he pulls back to look at a now dazed Mace. 

"Calm yourself. We'll help you hide if that's what you need. Just picture your powers flowing through our bond like waves in the ocean." Mace complies and I feel his calming powers through our bond and us instead of everywhere. It didn't affect me much since I am apparently an Omega too but I could see Dallas and Pan waver a minute before they composed themselves.

.........................

LEA'S PACK HOUSE

AILA POV

Gremlin came into our room minutes later with Phelan, which is surprising since he's supposed to be like three hours away. Gremlin gestures at me to come over to him and he places his hands on my shoulders. 

"Phelan can port from one place to another like 'Night Crawler' in X-Men." My eyes widen as memories of X-Men comics fill my mind ad I turn to stare dazedly at Phelan. His pale cheeks flush with color as I stare at him in awe and I hear Gremlin chuckle in the background. 

"I forgot you had a thing for Night crawler." I shiver in delight as the growls of my mates echo in the room and I feel hands on my waist as I tilt my eyes up to see Dallas looking at me. I put my lip up at him. 

"Can I go first?" He growls at me and pulls me into his arms as he glares at Phelan. 

"OURS!" Phelan raises his hands and smiles. 

"I'm happily mated to your mate's adopted sister." My eyes narrow as I look at Gremlin. 

"Someone smack my brother for not telling me I had a sister please." Hands shoot out to smack him as he yelps. I giggle as my mates smile. 

"Let's go and see Lea. Phelan can you take Pack first? Alpha says they can watch the perimeter while we're busy."

....................

"You can let go now Aila." I shake my head burying my face deeper in Pan's shirt. Porting really sucked. There's a loud woosh then your ears pop and everything goes dark. I feel hands on my waist then I'm suddenly lifted from Pan's arms and set on my own two feet. Pouting I look up at Dallas. 

"I was comfy." Dallas chuckles but doesn't release his hold on me as Phelan reappears with Liam and Gremlin. I'm starting to feel a little less woozy when Gremlin speaks. 

"Betcha don't like Night crawler anymore huh?" Narrowing my eyes at him, I stick my lip out, and look over a Macey. He grins at me and elbows Gremlin in the side. Gremlin grunts as the door in front of us opens to reveal two boys that look exactly like Macey. I blink and look back at Macey then back to the two boys. They both grin and bow as they speak at the same time. 

"And who might you be angel?" I blush as Pan, Macey, and Dally growl. 

"OURS!" The two boys blink and starightens as two more boys appear in the doorway looking eerily similar to Macey as well except one of the new guys has blonde hair and brown eyes. The two originally standing at the door step back as the new two glare at us menacingly. I feel my wolf start to surface as I bare my teeth at them. 

"Stop glaring at my mates." I feel Macey and Pan press against me and one of them is shaking, trying to control their beast. I look up and see its Macey. I lean forward and wrap my arms around his waist as he stops shaking. I jump when a cheer erupts from the door. I turn to see the four guys doing some weird dance as they all start to chant. 

"Mace has a mate!" I clear my throat and they all turn to look at me. 

"Mates. Pan and Dallas are his mates too." Their jaws drop and they stop dancing before they all yell at the same time. 

"LEA!!!!!!!!!!" The next thing I know we're being ushered in the door and into a large living room. The four guys have run off to get Lea as Mace scoops me into his arms and sets on the couch with Pan and Dallas on either side of us. I push Mace's hair out of his face as he looks down at me. His eyes are haunted again and it makes me sad. 

"Macey who were they?" He seems lost a minute before blinking at me and speaking. 

"The first two were Mantra and Maddox. The one with the blonde hair was Mal and Devil, the betas. Also they're my brothers. Lea the Alpha is my sister." I press my lips to his and shiver in anticipation as he kisses me back heatedly. 

"What is it Mal? We're fixing to go to the Ascension room and Mace isn't...." I vaguely hear someone talking as Mace pulls back from me. Pan nudges me as Dallas leans close to my ear as I continue to blink up at Macey. 

"I believe that's Lea watching you two." I blush and turn to see a very pregnant woman staring at us. I smile and start to jump up but Mace won't let me go. I pout and look over my shoulder at him. 

"Macey, I want to meet your sister." He sighs and lets me go. I stand as two more guys appear on either side of Lea and from their stances they are her mates. I smile at them and look at the scarred one first. 

"It's okay I'm your new sister-in-law. I just want to say hey." The scarred one looks at me another moment before relaxing his stance. He didn't look at the grey eyed one but I knew they talked through the bond before he relaxed. I grinned at Grey eyes. 

"Thank you. I'm Aila. Mated to Macey, Dally, and Pan." I stick my hand out and the woman hesitates a minute before accepting. As soon as our hands touch I gasp. There must have been a look on my face because her mates immediately stiffen. 

"Get her to the room and hurry. One of the babies is hurt." The men pale and the scarred one scoops her up as grey eyes touches my arm. 

"How do you know that?"  

"I'm Omega, Alpha, and wild trust me I know." I feel Mace's distress through the bond as gray eyes nods. 

"That's good. I'm Lore, by the way." I nod and smile as Lea's earsplitting scream fills the air. Lore rushes from the room with the rest of us close behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 379 32
I'm not sure if this is going to be a stand alone story or a series of different stories just yet. Luca and Leif have only ever had each other. Both...
84 11 10
"Channing..?" I screamed. "TURN AROUND AND FACE IT LIKE A MAN!" I yelled. "You are all I have now Channing. You are all I have Channing. Alpha or not...
403K 13.7K 33
[In editing] After the death of her parents, a female She-wolf, Selyen Stormrage was supposed to be the next Alpha but due to her age, her uncle too...
302K 7.6K 30
Finding your mate is suppose to be one of the happiest moments of your life. Not for Hazel. After finding out her parents are getting a divorce due t...