Fin's Claim

By Whiskeyqueenn

This time around the story concentrates on Fin and Victoria and their ill-fated mate pairing. Unaware of Fin... More

Before Knowing
Before Knowing POV Finian
Knowing
Knowing POV Finian
BlamePOV Finian
Blurry
Alpha Grey
Alpha Finian
Hope
Meeting The Far North
My Meela
I Revel In His Suffering Finian POV
Malicious Intent
The Beginning
The Beginning
Curse The Queen
Curse The Queen
Traditions
Traditions
Break My Pride
Break My Pride
Let Me Introduce Myself
Thou Shall Not
Thou Shall Not
To The Queen
To The Queen
Calloused Heart
Calloused Heart
Pack Before Feelings
Clarity Of The Moon's Mirage
Turning The Tables
Turning The Tables
Hierarchy
Hierarchy
Alpha Male Instinct
Alpha Male Instinct
Strike The Queen
Strike The Queen
Decay Rebuilds
Decay Rebuilds
Proper Introduction
Proper Introduction
Always Wanting More
Always Wanting More
We're Not Cowards
We're Not Cowards
A Need For Teeth
A Need For Teeth
The Marrow Of Him
The Marrow Of Him
New Idea Of Thought
New Idea Of Thought
New Leadership
New Leadership
Jumping to Conclusions
Jumping To Conclusions
Feast For Crows
Feast For Crows
I'm Sorry
I'm Sorry
Can't Win Everything
Velvet
Velvet
Cold
Cold
Standing Still, Moving On
True Cravings
Emptiness
Standing Still, Moving Forward
Implementing New Ideas
The Den (Part One)
The Den (Part Two)
Emotions
Emotions
Hope Is Poison
Hope Is Poison
Clarity
Clarity
Who Am I
Who Am I
Securing A Future
Securing A Future
Kindling
Kindling
Understanding
Understanding
Cord Of Life
Father
Temptation
Self Discovery
Cord Of Life
Things Just Happen
Things Just Happen
Guilt Will Eat You
Guilt Will Eat You
This Can't Be Fixed
This Can't Be Fixed
Perspective
Perspective
Moments
Moments
Bitter Or Better
Bitter Or Better
Hard Time Path
Grey
Grey
Bottom
First Forward Motion
Myself
Foundation
Climbing Sideways (Part One)
Climbing Sideways (Part Two)
The Healing Path
The Healing Path
The Mountian Top Is Within Reach
A Family

The Den (Part One)

36.1K 1.5K 230
By Whiskeyqueenn

Finian's POV

Wisps of vapored hormones reaching out like tendril fingers that wrap around my body in a grip so tight that it's hard to think of anything else but what's standing in front of me.

She's an all too consuming sight. The sensation of being so close to her sends off electrical hums of soft energy that is pulsing with its own life. I can't tear my eyes from the sight of her, full chest rising and falling with each inhaled breath, her heart's echoing beat is my personal melody that I could listen to and never tire of.

Trim

Slim

Thick

Long legs, glamorous thighs that apex to a point where I desire to be.

Ravenous hunger starts to spread

Turning herself away from my appraising stare, she rummages through her draw. "How did you know that she wasn't going to tear your throat out?"

Sitting on the bed, I can't stop watching the visual of her. 

"I didn't know; I took a chance." She turns to me appalled.

"Are you kidding me." Pulling up the cheeky pantie's that barely covers that full bottom.  Once again turning herself away from me she puts on a bra that was made to assault my eyes.

"When did you know that you were going to do that?" She doesn't hide her wandering eyes, so I spread my thighs slight more for her.

"I knew for a while, I just needed more time, I just wanted more time before your heat came. I thought maybe we would be in a better place before I did that." Since being in her memories, I knew her wolf would never concede to my skin side, and I don't think I could actually take the wolf on myself and live.

Her scent is almost like a second layer of skin, so thick, enticing that I can almost taste her flesh.

"Victoria you look amazing." Giving me a scowl, crossing her arms over her chest, "Fin, I'm standing in front of you in my underwear, of course, you're going to think that. I'm your mate."

"Even if you weren't my mate I'd think that, come here." Instead of listening to what I say, she pulls a shirt over her head, hiding more of herself from me.

Morning Glory Blue, soft and sweet stare at me, it's always her eyes that have been my real ending. They have power over me that I never knew she possessed until this very moment.

My Queen

"Why now Fin? Why do this now? Pulling up her pants so she's now completely covered.

"Your wolf is much more receptive at the moment. I figured with her hormones going crazy and the fact that I'm her mate, that I bowed to her." Finding those eyes I hold her to me with my own hardened stare. "Only her Victoria, that she wouldn't hurt me. I took a chance, and it worked out." Walking towards me, those hips sauntering back and forth with a gypsie's ease.

Sitting down beside me, she puts a pillow over the top my lap that brings a slight smile to my face.

"I thought you said that you wouldn't be going back and forth with me." A questioning voice that I can hardly focus on, while my fingers play with her hair. The compulsion to touch is too much to fight, starting with the base of her neck, electrical contact that starts a chain reaction inside.

Just a touch won't be enough. Fingers now on the curve of her shoulder.

Carnal chaos.

"I lied, back and forth, that's what we do. So if I have to go back and forth with you for the rest of our lives so be it."

My demon, laughing in the corner, hollering out. "You don't chase anyone great Alpha Finian, remember. Your words, not mine."  Only Victoria will I ever chase.

"I'll always go after you, find you and show you where you belong. Who you belong with." Admitting it out loud to myself and for her to hear is soul lifting. I don't need the moon to tell me this; I know this as a fact of my life. I will always go after my female no matter what.

"I'm done fighting with myself, Victoria. I want this between you and me. It's real; you aren't an illusion. I can touch you, want to touch you. I'm really ready to be what you need." She regards me with veiled scrutiny. Not believing or trusting the honey of my words.

"Fin, I'm afraid, my wolf it will kill her if you hurt her, she will not recover, she's at the end of her rope." Anxiety is heavy on that beautiful face of her's. She's looking at me not believing in what I say. Can you blame her? The demon still watching with orbs that sink deeper in darkness. It's just best to ignore the vile serpent like creature.

Lean into her, kissing her quickly. I just want one little tiny taste before pulling away. Looking into her eyes so she can see the truth of me. "Victoria, I want this. I want you. It's time we set this right between us. I could never have anyone else besides you." Pressing my lips against her mouth, nipping at her jawline. It feels good to admit things to myself that I have been afraid of.

"This is the part where you say; I've ruined you from other males." Giving her a sly smile.

"Say it, Victoria. I want you to say it." The wait's not long, watching her roll her eyes.

"Fin, you've ruined me from all others." Giving me a silly bow. Which brings a full smile to my face which even my eyes feel crinkled at the corner.

"Good, just needed to hear it." She's just looking at me as if she has no idea who I am. Standing to let her eyes see the bare me yet she does not try to slip into my mind, she's refusing for me to be in her's as I try to break those walls down.

My turn to rummage through draws that I know has some of my stuff in them still. The trail of her eyes on my ass feels as if she's groping me without hands. Every inch of flesh that's exposed to her is being handled with her sight. The entire length of my legs starting with my ankles, up my calves has my body quivering, flesh goose bumping. Her vision now on the back of my thighs, it really feels as if ghost hands are on me.

Turning around with my shirt in hand, lingering vision's fingers touch my jaw line. Trails across my chest, rolling optics descending downwards over my abdomen until her eyesight pulls away.

A curling tongue licking her top lip, a soft sigh from a mouth that I'm going to make moan, soon.

Our dance is starting, me the potent pursuer while she is the pursued. 

Our Natures love dance has started. 

Chemical passion on the most basic level of instinct.

My turn to dress until her eyes have no choice but to find mine.

"Let's go eat, I'm starving, and it's time to say goodbye to Bryon. He's needed in the Southern territory. Not sniffing around you." Victoria can make even the most curved male lines straighten out for just a moment in time.

Watching her go down the stairs has her hands touching the walls, the scent of her heat being spread as if it were air freshener being sprayed out to mask any other scent in a home.

"Victoria, stop." She looks back at me confused?

"You need to stop laying your scent trail down, every wolf in a hundred miles will be coming to try and claim you." She stares at her hand as if realizing what she's doing for the first time.

"Sorry, I didn't realize what I was doing." My hand is now going over every place she has touched spreading my recognizable scent. Let them come if they are that stupid. The wolf in me stretches out hoping for a fight.

"We need to talk about what's going to happen between us. Have you taken any precautions?" She shakes her head no, "I will not put anything in my body that those healers make, I refuse." The words hissing out almost rivaling my demon's with her hatred of healers.

"So are you telling me you want my pup in your belly." My eyes on her, curious of her answer.

"No." The way she says that word leaves no room to misinterpret her feelings of having a pup. "I'm just saying that I haven't taken any precautions. I was hoping that you wouldn't have been around or you might be able to handle things from your end."

Getting closer so our bodies are now flushed together. "Oh, I'm going to be around. I don't intend to leave you in your time of need. I'll take care of the precautions. Just so we're in agreement, we don't want a Future in your belly." Looking at her to see if she might mean one thing and want another.

"I don't want any offspring yet. It's not the right time for us." Her words are very firm and clear without any undercurrent of a lie.

"Agreed." Her words are making me feel better, I don't want offspring with her. I won't take that risk.

Bryon is the first thing I see walking into the kitchen, my mother looking dead center in my eyes but no words come from her mouth that talks so much.

"Bryon, it's time for you to go. I need you back where you belong." Bryon slouches slightly before straightening himself up.

"Bryon is leaving real soon. He and I are going to be taking a sniff around today just to see if anything catches his nose." My mother entwines her arm in Bryon's as she guides him safely out the door. "Let's do some hunting shall we Bryon." I can hear her voice telling him, except he seems like he doesn't want to go sniffing around, preferring to stay where he was at.

Looking into the fridge, seeing what's available. Victoria is just watching with caution, not at ease in my presence.

"I want to feed you." Once again I feel heated by her roaming eyes on my backside. The back door opening, revealing two young male wolves who are taking big pulls of air in. Faces that are flushed but not from the cold.

"Leave." More of a growling command than a word. Without pause, they turn tail exiting where they came from. Too many doors in this house to protect from intruders, the wolf inside bristling up. Wanting to strut around outside and cover everything in his scent. Let every male wolf understand who's guarding her.

A cycle starts to develop as the days slowly pass by, her wolf wandering outside looking for a den. Sniffing in burrow not satisfied with what's around. My wolf is staying close by her, following where ever she goes but keeping a slight distance away. Her nips are without teeth when she approaches playfully. Lots of body bumping, rubbing into one another but no mating yet. Her scent is becoming more pungent as the wolf lays the trail around the house, which has my wolf going over her markings with his own.

Descent into hormonal instinct.

The instinctual mentality is now driving territorial desires into overdrive. My behavior on par with her wolf's, nothing is going unnoticed by my eyes. Any look in Victoria's direction can set me off; it's a wonder I haven't littered the ground in headless bodies. When I do push her behind me while having to deal with a male, I feel her press her nose into my back, her long inhaled breaths always making me strain inside my pants.

She refuses to let me inside her den at night, so the wolf and I have no choice but to sleep outside her door. The morning's fresh scent always greets us as she opens the door letting us understand that soon our queen will no longer refuse our entrance in. The wolf is always getting a swat on the nose when he gets too close to her parted legs. "It's not okay to sniff there." Gripping the wolf's jaw in her hand trying to make him understand that he's not to go there, he doesn't listen to her, giving a flash of his polished fang, before skin replaces fur.

Mother Nature

Driven

Unstoppable

As her body is rapidly changing so is mine. Muscles developing that I never knew I had, even my jaw line seems to be chiseling out. Angling myself in the mirror, while her eyes covet the hardening of my flesh. Where she is becoming fleshier, more female in nature. I'm becoming a solid mass of power.

"I feel so different." Doing up my jeans not before showing her that all it would take is one zip down to release me from the constraints of clothing.

"This is just the beginning." A note of dark seriousness in her face.

"Don't look so concerned; it's just a new feeling. I've never felt these urges so strong before." Trying to take the deepness out of my voice is impossible vocal cords have even changed slightly.

"What do you mean, so strong?" She's lying to me if she doesn't feel it herself the change within her, the want within her. She just can keep it at bay better than I can.

"I want to go somewhere with you, just you and me. I have this urge to leave. My instincts tell me just to take you somewhere secluded and work on what nature wants us to have." Approaching my mate with confidence that is oozing out my pores. Skin charge once again with how her eyes greedily take in every inch of me.

Unrelenting intoxicating, the motions of her body has my eyes transfixed. It's hard to tear my gaze away long enough to focus on anything else.

"Why not let me take care of you?" Letting my fingertip brush against her back of her ear, trailing down the side of her neck, going down her arm, the side of her ribs before she steps away from the touch.

"Why do you fight it? I've already been in there." My teasing tone has her squirming.

"I'm not sure myself Fin. I just wish that maybe. I just." She wants this to mean something to us.

"I know." My lips against her neck.

"Let me kiss you if you don't like it; I'll stop." Cheek against cheek, stepping more into her space. Could I stop?

Flesh that's begging to be devoured in all its sweetness.

Heat rising between us, even our electricity starts to liquefy. I want to touch her everywhere she can be touched. Wrapping my hand in her hair angling her neck, head back, lips on the mark I gave her, sucking the flesh in. Taking her weight when her legs begin to falter when my hand goes to the base of her hips.

"Fin, we need to talk about this. You don't want offspring, neither do I. We need to take some precautions." My focus no longer on her words because she just gave a little moan when my fingers touch her stomach.

"I need to get you away."

"I have a place further north of here; it's just a small cottage. I went through my last heat there." Her voice sounds breathless as I try to calm my own breathing down.

"Let's go now."

"We have to pack, Fin. Clothes, food, everything."

"Then let's pack." I feel juvenile giddy, it's something I'm not used to feeling.

Memories flashing inside my mind

A cottage that is no longer run down, it's fixed up with how she dreamed it would look like. A promise kept to herself when she became the Alpha of the East. The satisfaction on her face with each hole patched up, the roof replaced but the bones of the structure able to remain. Her sitting on the chair, drinking her wine with dreams still in her eyes. I can't focus on her eyes in her memories because that look of hope remains still. That little dream still clings to the inside of her with hooks.

When I look at her eyes now, no more hope, no more puppy girl love. Nothing looks back at me, even when I say the things that give me hope for a brighter future her's has been devoured by me. The only thing that stares back is an animal's hunger that needs to be fulfilled.

"What happens when her heat's done? How long can you survive without her touch? How long can you survive with no hope?" My demon's voice is chasing me down the stairs as Victoria packs her bags. Mine already in my hands that I zip up, not bothering to unpack. I feel as if I have been living out of a suitcase for a very long time.

I hate the demon.

"Judy." She startles slightly with her name being called out.

"I need you to pack some food for a week. I need you to put together some easy to make meals that I can cook. I'll need some instructions."

"You're going to cook." She's now looking into the fridge that has been completely stocked with her arrival. Pulling out food with a look of concentration on her face.

"Have you cooked before?" She pauses reaching for unusual ingredients.

"Not like you." She puts those ingredients back, instead choosing simpler things that I recognize.

"Alpha Fin, no one can cook like me." The pride in herself shines out as she stands slightly straighter. Becca is coming in from outside, a hand on the base of her back. Judy is leaning into it smiling into her mate's eyes. A pang of jealousy hits that I don't have that, and it's no one's fault but my own.

"You're right Judy; you're the best at what you do. So can you help me?" This is the first time I need to ask for help in an area I only have the basic knowledge about. Searching Victoria's mind for her favorite food, she doesn't have any, as long as she eats she's more than satisfied.

"Becca, where would I find condoms at?"

Both females are looking at me in silence.

"I'm not sure." Finally, something that Becca isn't sure about.

"I'll be right back." Going towards the un-mated males house. It's not long before I'm face to face with a warrior wolf. Stepping inside without the need to be invited in, I do not like that I have left Victoria alone in the house. The temptation too great for males to just let the opportunity pass them by.

"I need condoms." This is something that I never thought I would ever say. Victoria has me doing things that are out of my Nature.

He nods with my request before leaving only to come back with a box.

Tossing them my way, not wanting to get any closer. "It's all we have; we hardly ever use them."

Walking back to the house placing them inside my bag, my mother watching me without saying a word as she takes out some containers of food to the truck.

"Here's the instructions, don't deviate from them, don't try to make them your own. Follow them exactly. That way you won't be disappointed with the outcome." Judy handing me sheets of paper with writing on them. Stuffing them in the pocket of my luggage, my mom coming in.

"Do you need that put in the truck?" Her hands already picking up the bag.

"Thanks." Saying to my mom, when is the last time I ever told her thank you?

"You're welcome." Giving me a sweet smile that I haven't seen her wear in such a long time.

Victoria coming into the kitchen cheeks heavily flushed, a light sheen of sweat on her forehead with the heat she's feeling. Her scent intoxicates me to the point of feeling drunk off of it. My balance is swaying slightly.

She has the power to shift me.

Walking outside putting her bags in the back, closing the tailgate up. Watching my mother hug her as if she is her daughter.

My mother just gives me a little wave bye.

"You're driving." Tossing her the keys, she's smiling while looking at them.

Her excitement bouncing off of her as she climbs in. Starting it up she guns it making me hold onto the armrest but not saying a word. Pure fear is seeping into me as she starts to fishtail after hitting a patch of black ice. The snow is coming down so heavily that it's hard to see the road from the ditch that lines the path.

"Good job Victoria." She's able once again to keep control of the vehicle when all it wants to do is spin around in a circle. Her knuckles white on the steering wheel, along with my grip on the seat.

She takes my direction easily never once questioning my knowledge on how to drive.

The snow too deep to plow through anymore getting stuck in a snow drift has us walking the rest of the way in. The winds sting breath twisting and wrapping around our bodies as we try to get there as fast as we can.

It's just a little log cottage nothing grand about it, but in her eyes, it's a castle made for a princess by the hands of a queen.

Dropping the bags on the floor, taking in the sight of her juvenile dreams. It's humble, little windows where nothing can get in. Built sturdy to withstand the seasons. Open concept that holds a small table just for two. The faintest aroma of old wood smoke still clings to the inside of the cabin.

She starts to go to the cast iron stove, opening the door, loading it with paper and wood that are piled in the corner ready for just the occasion.

Making a few trips back and forth until everything that we brought is now on the counters of the small kitchen. Victoria is unloading all the food into a small propane refrigerator that she has lighted.

Closing the door not allowing the cold to seep inside. The blizzard fury is creating a blanket of white.

"This is perfect Victoria." Catching her in my arms, shoving my cold hands inside her shirt. Trying her best to squirm away, her ass wiggling against my hips. She is unable to break my hold on her.

The wind is now picking up as the high pitch sound screams between the window seams.

"I'm glad we got here when we did, it's getting terrible out there." Turning her around so I can see her eyes. Her face shades of rose wine, with an even sweeter rising smell.

Growling from within, I can feel her skin vibrating underneath my touch.

"Do you want to eat." She can hardly say the words.

"No." My green light has just turned on.

Gripping her hips firmly, hands going around my neck.

"I'm going to kiss you now Victoria. I think you're ready, wouldn't you agree." Dipping my head, kissing her slow, like a connoisseur that has been waiting to drink that saved bottle of wine. Enjoying the moment and how are lips join effortlessly.

Until the ravenous hunger starts to spread inside me, tongue just on the outside of her mouth waiting for the entrance it seeks. I will never get enough of this, I feel as if I will always be the one hungry for her.

Tasting

Biting

Savouring

Gasps and moans filling the secluded cottage the only other noises is the crackling fire and the wind.

The electric jolt running up and down between the space of us. The sensation of being so close yet not close enough, wanting to feel skin on skin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 224 25
Ella faced the ultimate betrayal when she found her best friend in bed with her long-term boyfriend. Trying to move on, she agrees to let her secreta...
32.8K 936 44
โ› ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โœ โŽฏ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ the broke...
417K 10.3K 31
(BONUS BOOK 2 CHAPTERS INSIDE) (Cover created by Beauriivers) Cassie has always been a "big girl" all her life, and she still hates herself for that...
81.8K 2.7K 70
The School Grass is Really Sweet Associated Name ๆ ก่‰ๆ’ฉไธ”็”œ Author ๆž—็›Žๅธ Status in COO 66 Chapters + 4 Extras Ye Qingyang transmigrated into a cannon fodder...