Fin's Claim

By Whiskeyqueenn

This time around the story concentrates on Fin and Victoria and their ill-fated mate pairing. Unaware of Fin... More

Before Knowing
Before Knowing POV Finian
Knowing
Knowing POV Finian
BlamePOV Finian
Blurry
Alpha Grey
Alpha Finian
Hope
Meeting The Far North
My Meela
I Revel In His Suffering Finian POV
Malicious Intent
The Beginning
The Beginning
Curse The Queen
Curse The Queen
Traditions
Traditions
Break My Pride
Break My Pride
Let Me Introduce Myself
Thou Shall Not
Thou Shall Not
To The Queen
To The Queen
Calloused Heart
Calloused Heart
Pack Before Feelings
Clarity Of The Moon's Mirage
Turning The Tables
Turning The Tables
Hierarchy
Hierarchy
Alpha Male Instinct
Alpha Male Instinct
Strike The Queen
Strike The Queen
Decay Rebuilds
Decay Rebuilds
Proper Introduction
Proper Introduction
Always Wanting More
Always Wanting More
We're Not Cowards
We're Not Cowards
A Need For Teeth
A Need For Teeth
The Marrow Of Him
The Marrow Of Him
New Idea Of Thought
New Idea Of Thought
New Leadership
New Leadership
Jumping to Conclusions
Jumping To Conclusions
Feast For Crows
Feast For Crows
I'm Sorry
I'm Sorry
Can't Win Everything
Velvet
Velvet
Cold
Cold
Standing Still, Moving On
True Cravings
Emptiness
Standing Still, Moving Forward
Implementing New Ideas
The Den (Part One)
The Den (Part Two)
Emotions
Emotions
Hope Is Poison
Hope Is Poison
Clarity
Clarity
Who Am I
Who Am I
Securing A Future
Securing A Future
Kindling
Kindling
Understanding
Understanding
Cord Of Life
Father
Temptation
Self Discovery
Cord Of Life
Things Just Happen
Things Just Happen
Guilt Will Eat You
Guilt Will Eat You
This Can't Be Fixed
This Can't Be Fixed
Perspective
Perspective
Moments
Moments
Bitter Or Better
Bitter Or Better
Hard Time Path
Grey
Grey
Bottom
First Forward Motion
Myself
Foundation
Climbing Sideways (Part One)
Climbing Sideways (Part Two)
The Healing Path
The Healing Path
The Mountian Top Is Within Reach
A Family

The Den (Part One)

37.6K 1.7K 215
By Whiskeyqueenn

Victoria's POV

A sly smile, a glint in his eye...his character is honeyed as he takes my bareness in..rolling fire hits skin, putting my morals in disarray. Is he the coyote, a charming trickster just playing with my heart.

Turning from him, I need to get dressed.

"How did you know that she wasn't going to tear your throat out?" My backs to him, opening the drawer.

I hear the mattress shift with the weight of his body. "I didn't know, I took a chance," 

Turning to him, appalled, "are you kidding me." pulling up my underwear, already my ass is getting too big for them. The effects of the hormones propelling my body to gain weight for the coming months.

His eyes can't hold mine, they are devouring my flesh. Turning my body away again, I try on a bra but it just doesn't feel comfortable, too tight...my chest just slightly too big for it to fit properly. Soon I won't be able to wear a bra. It will hurt, I'll feel too restrained.

"When did you know that you were going to do that? " He spreads his legs slightly...I can resist a peek...

"I knew for a while, I just wanted more time before your heat came...I thought we would be in a better place..before I did that." He arches his eyebrow at me....Nostrils flare slightly taking in my scent.

"Victoria, you look amazing..."

"Fin, I'm standing in front of you in my underwear, of course, you're going to think that. I'm your mate."

"Even if you weren't my mate I'd think that...come here." The devil, with his swirling eyes...lust heavy on his body.

I don't go over there, instead search for a shirt that I pull over my head so his eyes can focus on mine.

"Why now Fin...why do this now?" Pulling up my pants.

"Your wolf is much more receptive at the moment...I figured with her hormones going crazy and the fact that I'm her mate, that I bowed to her.." He stares hard into my eyes..."only her Victoria...that she wouldn't hurt me. I took a chance and it worked out." Walking over to him I place a pillow on his lap so I can sit down next to him.

"I thought you said that you wouldn't be going back and forth with me." His fingers are playing in my hair, touching the base of my neck, the curve of my shoulder....

"I lied...back and forth...that's what we do...so if I have to go back and forth with you for the rest of our lives so be it...I'll always go after you, find you and show you where you belong. Who you belong with." He takes my breath away.

"I'm done fighting with myself, Victoria...I want this between you and me...it's real, you aren't an illusion...I can touch you, want to touch you. I'm really ready to be what you need." He takes my voice from me.

I regard him...."Fin...I'm afraid...my wolf...it will kill her if you hurt her, she will not recover..she's at the end of her rope." Still, she's not herself after marking Fin...she's walking around up there dazed....

He kisses me, quickly...before bringing his eyes to meet mine. "Victoria, I want this...I want you..it's time we set this right between us. I could never have anyone else besides you..." He kisses me again, nipping at my jaw line...

"This is the part where you say, I've ruined you from other males..." He gives me a cocky smile, trying to make our talk lighter....if he only knew how much he's ruined every single male for me, none compare to him.

"Say it Victoria, I want you to say..." He waits on my words.

"Fin, you've ruined me from all others." I give him a slight bow.

"Good, just needed to hear it..." His smile reaches his eyes.

Getting up, it's my turn to watch him dress, pulling up his jeans, his shirt fitting slightly tighter...his hormones are already surging inside his structure, chiseling out his form...making him stronger, he will need his endurance for what's coming.

"Let's go eat, I'm starving...and it's time to say goodbye to Bryon. He's needed in the southern territory. Not sniffing around you." I can tell that it bothers him that Bryon and I have developed a friendship.

Making our way downstairs I let my hand glide along the wall, unconsciously. "Victoria, stop." Turning to Fin, confused..."You need to stop laying your scent trail down, every wolf in a hundred miles will be coming to try and claim you."

Staring at my hand, that's been spreading my pheromones around..I clench it into a fist.."Sorry I didn't realize what I was doing."

"We need to talk about what's going to happen between us. Have you taken any precautions."

I shake my head no, "I will not put anything in my body those healers make, I refuse." Hissing the vileness out. 

"So are you telling me you want my pup in your belly."

"No, I'm just saying that I haven't taken any precautions. I was hoping that you wouldn't have been around or you might be able to handle things from your end..."

"Oh, I'm going to be around, I don't intend to leave you in your time of need. I'll take care of the precautions. Just so we're in agreement...we don't want a future in your belly."

"I don't want any offspring yet..It's not the right time for us." My words are firm.

"Agreed."

In the kitchen, Bryon is leaned up on the counter talking with Elizabeth, they regard us....Bryon straightening out his stance.

"Bryon, it's time for you to go. I need you back where you belong." Fin dismisses him...not expecting any comment from him.

I can tell Bryon doesn't want to go back to his reality, I can tell by the slight slump in his shoulders...

"Bryon is leaving real soon. He and I are going to be taking a sniff around today just to see if anything catches his nose." Elizabeth entwines her arm in his while guiding him away from the food. "Let's do some hunting shall we Bryon." He lets her walk him out..no one can say no to her.

"I want to feed you," Fin saying as he's looking in the fridge. He's bent over slightly, triceps are peeking out of his t-shirt...

He's eye candy to my soul...sweet and fine...I feel like just nipping him slightly.

Several days have passed, there's an overwhelming need to isolate myself away from the rest of the pack. Instinct driving my wolf to search for her den...something that suits her needs. A place to raise pups that she thinks will be growing soon in her belly.

Our soul's wounds run deep, covered up only by the illusions of scars. The slightest of words, the smallest act can have them splitting apart. We both have been tiptoeing around each other. The tightrope walk is wobbly, shaky at times, going backward and forwards both of us trying to proceed with caution.

I won't let him in my mind and it's easier for me to stay out of his. I don't like how truthful he is at times, it hurts too much being able to see all his contradictions, it's hard to see how hard he's fighting for this, the future of us. I'm just waiting for him to realize that it's just too hard to be with someone like me...that he's made a mistake.

What's happening to us is a pure descent into a basic primal instinct, the hormones rolling through my body is spurring his on. Every day there are new changes in our outward appearances ..but it's the inside that's changed the most.

My scent affects the male wolf population, down to the newly changed juveniles. Fin stays close to me, never leaving me out of his sight. I can see the physical changes his body is going through. The way his muscles are defining, the cut of his jaw, the intensity of his stare...his aggression is on par with my wolfs. He will not tolerate any male with my radius for any reason.....pushing me behind him when one approaches. I secretly smile to myself, while putting my nose against his shirt, inhaling his scent that only fuels my hormones to spur his on...

A vicious cycle.

His wolf likes to sleep against the door to my bedroom...locking me in and others out...afraid the fertile prize might be stolen away. I love opening the door in the morning, the first thing that greets me is a soft whine, his body brushing against my leg, tail tickling my skin...his nose trying to smell me, the readiness of me. I usually give him a playful swat to tell him it's not okay to just sniff places his wolf has no place being on my skin side.

He gives me a glimpse of polished fang before he shifts into skin...He takes his time changing in front of me, turning this way and that, putting on a visual show only adding to my fire.

A skillful smile on his face, as I try masking the effects his skin form has on me.

"I feel so different." He turns to me while doing up his jeans, slightly tighter on his hips, his bare chest exposed to my eyes...

"This is just the beginning." Saying it seriously, he has no idea what's in store for him.

"Don't look so concerned, it's just a new feeling. I've never felt these urges so strong before." His voice has an edge to it, that has me standing on the edge of mine. 

"What do you mean so strong?" I'm worried slightly with the answer. Since he's been back I've kept him out of my bed and I stay out of his.

"I want to go somewhere, just you and me. I have this urge to leave...my instincts tell me just take you somewhere secluded and work on what Nature wants us to have." He approaches me, peacocking himself in front of me.....I let my eyes wander on his flesh, goosebumps rise on his exposed skin....I can smell him...the testosterone leaking out his pores...compelling mine forward...

It's a dance of time, the mating rituals of wolves...He leans in letting his stubble brush against my cheek.

"Why not let me take care of you?" A fingertip behind my ear before trailing down the side of my neck. His finger going down my arm, the side of my ribs, lower still before I back myself away.

"Why do you fight it? I've already been in there." He's teasing voice, an octave lower deeper, has me squirming. 

"I'm not sure myself Fin, I just wish that maybe...I just.." 

"I know." Fin's voice against my neck now, constantly he's testing my receptiveness. 

I can actually feel my legs shaking when his finger smooths over the back of my spine. 

"Let me just kiss you, if you don't like it...... I'll stop." His words brush along my skin...tingling urges create a sensation of constant need.

The closer we get to the end the worse my urges have become. His lip on my neck creates a pleasant ache for more. Hands in my hair, lips against my mark, his body flush against mine...his heat saturating into me.

"Fin, we need to talk about this. You don't want offspring's, neither do I. We need to take some precautions." I moan when his finger brushes my stomach...like it belongs there.

 "I need to get you away." His voice hardly recognizable toned so heavily with desire. 

"I have a place further north of here, it's just a small cottage...I went through my last heat there." my voice is slightly breathless.

I remember Charlie standing guard along side Elliot...those poor males...it was rough on everyone...fending off the wolves that wanted to claim my womb to further their own genetic lines.

"Let's go now."

"We have to pack, Fin...clothes, food, everything..."

"Then let's pack." He can't keep the excitement out of his voice.

Once we've shoved everything in the truck his mother has a grin plastered on her face...Like a secret, she can hardly contain. I give her a hug, Fin tosses me the keys..."You're driving." I smile, excited to be driving this big truck.

Fin at my side...holding onto the arm rest...I notice how nervous he is...but he doesn't say a word. He just lets me drive.

The snow is coming down harder, making the road impossible to see...Fin's guiding me, gently telling me how to drive in this mess. He pats my shoulder on occasion telling me how good I'm doing. That only puffs me up...The smile stretching across my face...the wolf in me, staring at him with a hormonal want.

We get stuck in the snow about five minutes away from the cottage and we have to carry most of it in...

The crow on the branch watches us with its gleaming black eye, taking to flight as I bare my teeth at it. Fin leaves me in the small space, all open concept, everything in one room, bed, kitchen living room...very tiny....

Only two tiny window, not big enough for anything to break inside, the door is thick...the last defense against intruders. Loading the logs into the cast iron stove, the wood begins to crack as the flame catches to a roaring blaze, the scent of burning pine saturates the stale air. Washing off the table, there are only two chairs facing each other, not one is more dominant than the other.

Fin makes a few trips as I unpack what he's already brought in.

"This is perfect Victoria," he catches me in his arms, shoving his hands up my shirt, warming his fingers on my stomach, squirming I try to break his grip...I can't. He's gotten stronger...his body hums with power. The shrill sound of the wind runs along the crack in the window seams.

"I'm glad we got here when we did, it's getting terrible out there." He turns me around.

A wave of heat washes through me, even thou his fingers are cooling my skin...I shake and he growls low, the effect on my body is instant....

I can hear his heart in my ears, rapid and strong....I take a breath in when he takes a step closer.

"Do you want to eat?" Saying this trying to concentrate on something other than him.

"No" One word, I can feel his breath on my neck slow and steady. The longer we stay this way, I can detect the subtle change as it start's become heavier, faster.

Gripping my hips firmly, I'm a glutton in this moment...I want more of him...this won't be enough...I feel greedy with my need for his touch.

We're the spool as the bond wraps tightly around us...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 939 44
โ› ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โœ โŽฏ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ the broke...
417K 10.3K 31
(BONUS BOOK 2 CHAPTERS INSIDE) (Cover created by Beauriivers) Cassie has always been a "big girl" all her life, and she still hates herself for that...
4K 224 25
Ella faced the ultimate betrayal when she found her best friend in bed with her long-term boyfriend. Trying to move on, she agrees to let her secreta...
35.6K 1.2K 34
Running from his dark legacy, River finds himself caught in the midst of a werewolf rivalry bleeding into the human world; a low fantasy enemies to l...