Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 61•

22.4K 535 350
By camrenkordied

A/N: A few months ago (July) my moms psycho ex bitch hacked my iphone and locked me out of it. "Activation Lock" The phone is practically useless rn. Uhm this chap was supposed to have memes and I now have 0 when I deadass had 796 memes.

But I have a new phone now and hopefully the chapter is better than when it started. I'm sorry for the wait x

P.S. I recommend scanning through the last two to three chaps cause I don't even remember what happened 😂😂😂

-Maddie

-

"Aye quit your shit right now." I slapped my sister's arm as she went to pinch Erica's nose while she slept.

"What? She used to do that to me all the time when I was a kid-"

"You still are a kid." I cut her off and she rolled her eyes while I heard my mom laugh with Erica's mom.

"Nah, don't be that way, mom does that shit all the time." She crossed her arms and I squinted my eyes at her.

"Cause you are a kid, kid." I laughed and Y/S/N stared at me seriously.

"You're like really not funny, dumbass." She stated causing me to laugh louder causing Erica to open one of her eyes.

"Shut the hell up, Y/N." She grumbled causing me to hold my nose as I tried to contain my giggles.

"I'm sorry." I laughed lowly and she cuddled into my arm while my sister stared at us from the other side of me.

"And you two are still close, hm?" My sister's voice asked me and my laughter faded while I glared at her.

"Yeah, she's still my best friend?" I frowned in confusion and she smirked to herself.

"And how does Ms. Perfect Cabello feel about that?"

"Y/S/N shut up, we've been together for basically two years, alright? She doesn't care plus she knows how Erica is. I mean damn Erica would even cuddle Camila and possibly try other things so don't start shit."

"Well damn hoe, relax." She put up her hands in surrender and I rolled my eyes.

"Stay away from Amber, Y/S/NN." I glared at her and she chuckled before rolling her eyes.

"Los Angeles gonna treat me right- Thank you." I heard my mom say as she sipped her drink causing me to close my eyes.

"You may have to drag her out when the plane lands. You know when she knocks out she fucking knocks out." Y/S/N said and I sighed before shrugging.

"Let her live and have one Martini damn." I rolled my eyes and she raised her eyebrows.

"I can't wait to hear what you have to say when she has four more." She pursed her lips and plugged her ears with her headphones.

"Hoe." I mumbled and she pinched my leg.

"My music isn't playing yet dumbass."

_

"Damn bitch this house is huge." Y/S/N mumbled and I felt a cheeky smirk grow on my face.

"Oh I know." I chuckled and I walked around already knowing Camila was home.

"Babe!" I yelled out and I heard my mom push my sister aside to try and see where my girlfriend was.

I heard footsteps run along with the clumsy pitter patter of paws running with her. She turned the corner quickly with a giggle in some jean shorts, a regular white tee shirt and a messy bun. I smiled and raised my arms for a welcome home hug but she walked past me and hugged my mom.

"Hiii." She smiled widely and I pouted as Erica walked in with Amber.

"Hi honey." My mom smiled and I chuckled as I leaned back crossing my arms.

"How was the trip? Was it comfortable enough?" Camila asked genuinely as she grabbed my mom's luggage.

I slightly raised my arms as I sucked my teeth as they started to pass me but Camila looked at me and quickly pecked my lips, "Hi baby." She smiled with an innocent wink and walked towards the living room with my mom.

I smiled to myself as I leaned down as happily rubbed Lexa's head as I cooed at her.

"Your mommy loves me and didn't forget about me." I said in a baby voice and I felt a bag being smacked upside my head.

"Sorry." Y/S/N mumbled and I grabbed her ankles causing her to trip and slide.

I laughed loudly as Erica started to crack up with me, "Fuck you." Y/S/N hissed at me and I laughed deeply Lexa yelped at both of us.

I stood up and grabbed my own luggage before walking over my sisters body.

"Don't be a dick next time." I laughed at her and she grumbled as she got up.

I walked to mine and Camila's room just to put my shit down and happily laid against the plush bed. I groaned as I heard playful screaming between Erica, Amber, and my sister.

"Shut your dumbasses up!" My mom yelled and I smiled to myself as Camila giggled.

I was so fucking jet lagged I just wanted to fall asleep right here, right now against Camila's pillow. But before I could even drift asleep the door opened and I felt my girlfriend sit right on my back.

She rubbed her hands on my back before leaning down and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Baby." She sang and I hummed as I raised my eyebrows slightly.

"You hungry?" She asked me and I nodded not realizing how hungry I actually was.

"Come downstairs with me and I'll make you guys something." She whispered softly and I groaned tiredly causing her to laugh lowly.

I turned onto my back letting her straddle my waist and I opened my arms for her to lay in them. I kissed her forehead and as I held her.

"I love you." I smiled and she loudly hummed like a dork.

She then let out an affectious giggle against my chin she then kissed my lips.

"I love you more." She then eskimo kissed my nose and pulled me up.

"Come onn get up you big baby." She grunted and I let my hands roam her body.

"You okay though? I know you've been sick a little." I whispered and she nodded running her hands through my hair.

"Yeah, I'm fine now, babe." She smiled and kissed my lips once more.

"Lets go eat out." I mumbled and she raised her eyebrows with a giggle.

"You sure? You literally just didn't wanna get up five seconds ago."

"Eh don't make me think too much about it." I mumbled and she giggled nodding as I rested my head on her chest.

"I couldn't help but listen to Hey There Delilah when you were away for like two days." She mumbled as she cradled my head against her chest.

I smiled to myself as I listened to her heartbeat.

"Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away-"

"But let me suck on them tiddiess." I cut her off and she let out a loud laugh causing me to giggle with her.

She fell back laughing and I followed her laughing deeply against her neck.

"You'll be highly disappointed when you can fit both in one mouth. I have baby ice cream scoops." She poured as she continued to giggle and I shook my head with a contagious laugh.

"They're perfect." I mumbled with a smile as I kissed her addictive lips.

"Like you." I cheesed and she softly squeezed my cheeks before kissing my squished lips.

"Now get up before I push you off." She playfully threatened and I squinted my eyes.

I pressed my pelvic against her stomach and she bit her lip before widening her legs. She pressed her feet against my abdomen and she pushed quickly causing me to fall off the large bed. I collapsed on the hard wooden floor causing her to laugh again.

"Enough with the dick, wait till tonight." She hissed and cracked up causing me to huff and close my eyes.

"That was my last time doubting your words." I grumbled and she giggled before tapping my nose.

"Love you, babe." She sang and rolled off the bed just to walk out the room.

I sighed deeply and got up just to change into another set of clothes while I could already feel the drowsiness of tonight hitting me.

_

"Wait, hold up, are we gonna like go to a five star restaurant or are we gonna to some bum ass Applebee's?" My little sister asked and I sighed as we piled up in the SUV.

"Uhm excuse you little bitch, Applebee's is where it's at!" Amber yelled and Erica snorted with her brother.

"No, Chili's is where it's at." Erica corrected and I started up my car while Camila and our mom's got into our drivers vehicle.

Camila still couldn't drive which I was hoping she'd learn soon.

"I'm taking you to Taco Bell." I shouted and they all stopped talking and looked at me.

"No, don't joke bitch." Amber mumbled and I chuckled with Dion.

I drove off following the driver an sighed, "Taco Bell is good but you said we were going to the damn restaurant." Amber mumbled crossing her arms and I smiled to myself.

"We're going, relax children." I rolled my eyes and focused on the road as I followed the vehicle in front of me.

When we arrived to the restaurant we had gotten out and let the valet take the cars. I trailed behind Camila and my mom, putting my hand on Camila's lower back. I heard a few gasps outside and we ignored them while we walked inside.

Instead of checking in with a reservation the waitress lead us to our table in the back. My mom sat in the middle with a smirk and Camila sat next to her while I sat next to Camila.

"Damn." Erica whispered to herself as she looked at a dark brown haired girl walking through the restaurant.

"Can she be our waitress?" She joked and I looked at the girl as I studied her up and down.

She had been stopped by some guy and the boy pointed over here causing her to nod with a small smile. She started walking over and Erica grabbed Amber's arm as eyes widened.

"Oh my god- is she- she is!" Erica hissed and I chuckled lowly as I shook my head.

"Hello guys, I'm Liliana I'll be your server this evening." Her Italian accent slipped through as she spoke.

I gulped at her green eyes staring down at us while the lighting made her tan skin fucking glow. Erica's mouth dropped and I frowned slightly as I felt Camila pinch underneath my arm.

"Control yourself will you?" She grumbled lowly and I frowned again.

"What? I'm not doing anything."

"Sure, with your wandering eyes." She looked back at the woman and I smirked at my girlfriend.

"My eyes are only on you." I kissed the side of her head and her cheeks heated up before she ordered her drink.

I turned to the gorgeous girl while Erica still stared at her like a bitch in heat. I kicked her when it came to her to order her drink and she jumped causing the girl to blush.

My eyebrows raised at that, she's gay?

"She does need something to drink cause she's thirsty as fuck." Amber mumbled and Liliana laughed lowly.

"Uhm I'll have a regular water." She mumbled then smiled at her and I chuckled at my friend.

"Okay, is that all for now?" The Italian beauty spoke softly and glanced down at Erica.

"Yeah, trust me we all are gonna take a minute." Amber looked at the menu and I chuckled while I innocently caressed Camila's thigh.

"Okay, I'll be back in a couple minutes." Liliana spoke and walked off while Erica pouted.

"Stay." She whispered and I laughed with Amber.

"Where's Natalie?" My sister asked and Amber smirked.

"I think she's staying in New York for another week to be with Daniel." Amber said and I smiled to myself.

"Wouldn't be surprised if she came back pregnant." Amber said and my mom glared at her.

"Watch it-"

"We all know it'll be Camila to get pregnant first, Y/N's a sex addict." My sister snorted and I glared at her while Camila raised her eyebrows.

"Ha- no we agreed it's too early for that." Camila chuckled while I felt more relived as she held my hand underneath the table.

"I want chicken." Erica spoke up randomly and I looked at her as she looked at her menu.

I started to smile to myself knowing she was not paying attention to anything that has been said.

"Spaghetti." I hummed and Erica looked up at me with a evil smirk.

"What?"

"Palms sweaty, mom's spaghetti." She blurted out with her hand gestures while I rolled my eyes sitting back.

"Okay, here are your drinks- do you all still need some time?" Liliana asked abruptly with a smile and I watched Erica stare at her again.

"Yes, thank you." My mom spoke and Erica sighed deeply.

"Wow."

"Totally over her now, aren't you?" Amber snorted lowly towards Erica but I caught onto what she meant while Erica's face slightly dropped and rolled her eyes.

"Just shut up, let me be." Erica looked through the menu again but glanced up at the waitress from afar.

I looked at Camila already knowing what I wanted and I smirked.

"So..I can have dessert?" I whispered lowly as my hand slid up her thigh.

She cleared her throat before smiling softly with a burning blush on her cheeks.

"If you can slow yourself down and be quiet." She looked me in my eyes and I trailed my gaze down to her lips.

"Okay." I mumbled and she gave me a small smirk before pecking my lips.

"She looks fake as fuck." My sister spoke up as she flipped to the next side of the menu.

"Language." My mom pinched her arm and my sister whined lowly.

"You don't even know her." Erica hissed and I chuckled while my sister raised her eyebrows.

"And neither do you, Ms. Erica."

"Can y'all just shut the fu-"

"Okay.. Erica wants chicken, Camila...wants-"

"Shrimp scampi." She hummed and I nodded,

"She wants shrimp scampi, I'll just get spaghetti, and what do y'all want? Don't say anything about Liliana or Erica." I clenched my teeth and my chuckled.

"My baby all grown up now." She reached over and pinched my cheek.

I wiped my cheek as I felt a small stinging sensation and the girls and Dion all started to blabber about what they wanted. Erica shook her head as she looked down at her fingers and I frowned.

I softly tapped her foot with mine and she looked up at me with a questioning gaze, "You okay?"

"Mhm." She gave me a small smile and I squinted my eyes at her.

"You suree?" I hummed and she chuckled nodding.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She smiled softly and I nodded before turning my attention to Camila.

_

Once everyone was done eating they all practically started to groan in sync as they started to get up. Erica and I split the bill and started to walk out of the restaurant but only to get stopped by Liliana and the owner.

"There's a lot of paparazzi outside so we recommend you leaving from the back." The owner quickly said and we all nodded while he started to guide us.

Camila grabbed my hand and walked outside but still was caught with lingering paparazzi outside the back. The photos quickly snapped and I frowned as the lights flashed. I held the door open for Camila and my family piled into the vehicle.

Amber stood back for Erica and Dion while Erica was listening to Liliana speak close into her ear. I tapped my foot impatiently knowing we'd be surrounded by paparazzi if we didn't move quick. Liliana slipped a piece of paper into Erica's hand and I pulled Erica and Amber towards the car.

"Hurry up will you?" I sighed and got into the drivers seat while they packed up in the back.

I honked and Camila's driver pulled off while I closely followed.

"She gave me her fucking number!" Erica squealed and I chuckled to myself as I maneuvered around the few paps.

"That's great girl." Amber smiled at her and Erica looked at me with a giddy smile.

"Look." She excitedly said and I nodded proud of her for finally getting a girls number.

"Nice, babes." I mumbled with a small smile and she looked down before looking at Amber.

I drove home rather quickly and as I parked I saw my mom walk into the house tipsy as she laughed hella loudly. I chuckled as she slipped off her shoulders and I lead her to her room.

"Oh honey I'm so proud of you but mama needs her sleep." She mumbled and I laughed to myself as she took her time walking through the hall.

"Ma- no ma this is your room." I stopped her from going into another smaller guest room.

"Let me sleep wherever the hell I wanna sleep." She yanked her arm away from mine and I clenched my jaw slightly.

"Just saying it's closer to my room...and you don't want that." I mumbled and she stopped dead in her tracks as she gave me a face.

"Love you, ma." I kissed her head and opened another door, "This is your room."

She made a disgusted face as she sat at the edge of the bed while I left the door cracked just in case she needed help and I couldn't hear her.

I quickly walked away and shook off all the feelings of tonight and ran towards Camila. She was putting her purse up and I picked her up while Erica was stuck texting on her phone.

"We already know." Amber smirked down at Erica and I pecked Camila's lips quickly and playfully.

"I love you baby." I chuckled and she pushed my head back before laughing against my neck.

"I'm tired." Camila mumbled and I smiled to myself.

"You'll find your own rooms right?" I called out and they all mumbled incoherent things not actually paying attention.

Lexa barked at us while I ran through the house with Camila in my arms. Camila laughed loudly and I reached our room causing me to kick the door close. I pinned her to the bed and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Her brown eyes looking into mine and I sighed happily before softly kissing her lips. Hearing Erica's laugh in the background and Amber's voice with it made me overthink. I leaned back as Camila's hand trailed up my side, underneath my shirt.

"Do you think Erica and Liliana will date?" I asked randomly and Camila quirked up an eyebrow as she slowly nodded.

"Uh yeah I guess, hopefully, right? Why?" She then frowned and I shrugged as I thought about what my sister said.

"What if Liliana is fake?" I mumbled and Camila chuckled shaking her head.

"Erica can handle her own like she always has. Now stop talking about them and pay attention to me." She mumbled back and I soon started to forget about the topic and smirked at my girlfriend.

"Always." I whispered leaning down and she kissed my lips deeply.

"I love you, Y/NN."

"I love you more."

____________________

OKAY AS AN APOLOGY FOR NOT UPDATING (NOT REALLY MY FAULT BTW) IM POSTING ALL CHAPTERS IVE WRITTEN IN THE REWIND ERICA/YOU BOOK! IT SHOULD BE UP NOW BABIES, IM SORRY 💀💀😂

Hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then it's fine cause I wrote it all in like two hours and it's not good so I feel yah.

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

-Maddie 👅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 577 21
I no longer accept requests. G!P you or sometimes male you. Lauren/you Camila/you Camren/you
246K 6.8K 27
Let's go to the strip club she said! Oh why did I agree to go? (This is officially the weirdest and stupidest fan fiction ever. I'm sorry) Camila...
51.4K 1.9K 25
You're a successful producer and singer who's been on a break for the past four months, travelling. As your music has gained immense traction, you fi...
35.8K 1.2K 14
You and Camila Cabello grew up with each other. You two were always best friends, but what happens when your feelings grow to strong? What happens wh...