Unrivaled Fury - Low Class Sa...

By TyrantYokai123

What if the saiyans on planet vegeta learned how to use the power of the mighty super saiyan and finally ende... More

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Choice of look in LSSJ
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ask me questions
Chapter 29
The main problem I'm seeing in the story that people hate.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 3

14.1K 240 80
By TyrantYokai123

Fasha and bardock look on in horror thinking you were consumed in the blast.

(Bardock): Damn you.........SONIAAAAAAAAAAA!

The large woman walks through the smoke and smiles at bardock.

(Sonia): yeeeeeessssss bardock?

(Bardock): I will KILL YOU!

(Sonia): Oh you can try brat......hm? (she looks to her left to see you coming out of the rubble)

(Y/n): Damn...it (you move a rock out of the way as you slowly stand up with cuts all over your body)

(Fasha): Y/N!!

(Sonia): Well well well i am surprised you survived.

(Y/n): I'm......surprised.......myself.

(Sonia): How about i fix that (she charges a ki blast)

(Bardock): NO YOU DON'T (he goes ssj2 and appears infront of her kicking her in the face knocking her away) FASHA GET Y/N OUT OF HERE!

(Fasha): RIGHT! (she files over to you and lifts you up) hang on y/n i will bring you to gine's place. (she starts to fly away but bardock crashes into her dropping you in the process)

(Bardock): AGH!

(Fasha): AH!

They crash into the ground hard while sonia grabs you before you could fall.

(Sonia): Now then (she charges a ki blast but then stops) actually i got a better idea....how about we pay tanya a visit.

(Y/n): Leave.....her OUT OF THIS! (you punch her left but it does noting) what!

(Sonia): Let me show you how it is done 

She punches you in the stomach making your eyes go white and knocking you out cold and you drop to the ground.

(Sonia): Weak just like your parents.

Bardock and fasha get up.

(Bardock): Shut your damn mouth sonia!

(Fasha): Your just a manic who should be put down! (she goes ssj)

(Sonia): Hmph you will fail as well! 

Meanwhile tanya is walking back to her house.

(Tanya): I wonder if y/n is up now he is probably mad at me for knocking him out.

Off in the distance a large green explosion goes off sending out a strong shockwave.

(Tanya): What the hell!

Tanya braces herself only to be knocked abit away from the shockwave.

(Tanya): That power it feels like sonia but who is she fighting (she flies towards to where the blast came from) I can sense bardock and fasha but i can sense something else it is faint............wait.....(her eyes widen) THAT'S Y/N!! (she goes ssj and goes faster)

Back with you and the others.

(Bardock): This is going nowhere.

(Fasha): We have to get y/n and get away.

(Sonia): Good luck with that (picks you up by the head and holds you) try and get him now.

(Bardock): Damn you!

(Fasha): Huh? wait that energy........thats tanya!

(Sonia): About time. 

Tanya lands infront of bardock and fasha cracking the ground.

(Tanya): Sonia where is-(she sees you).........y/n.......

(Sonia): You mean this boy (she holds you up abit) i had alittle fun with him but he was just a weak fool like his parents.

While sonia was talking tanya looks on in horror as she looks at your almost lifeless body with blood dripping off you.

(Tanya): y/n.............no............no (suddenly her hair spikes up with lighting appearing her)......No.......(her muscles start to grew slightly) 

(Sonia): What?

(Bardock): Tanya?

The sky becomes dark with lighting coming down hitting near tanya.

(Fasha): Such power!

(Tanya): Sonia.........

(Sonia) !?

(Tanya): I will............make you pay for what you have done.......

Tanya's hair starts to grow more and her eyes flash green.

(Tanya): When i am done with you......there will be noting left.......BUT DUST!!!!!

A massive yellow aura shoots out of tanya destroying the area around her as her hair becomes much longer and her eyebrows disappear.

(Sonia): Such power (she slowly smirks) i guess i will have to go all out against this one.

After everything stops shaking tanya is standing in the middle of a crater as a ssj3.

(Bardock): That form!

(Fasha): No way!

(Tanya): Bardock, Fasha i want you to do something

(Bardock and fasha): !?

(Tanya): Bardock you go and get a medical pod ready to put y/n in while fasha you get y/n when i get him off of sonia.

(Bardock and fasha): Yes!

Bardock files away.

(Sonia): HAHAHA do you really think you can best me you whore!

Just as she finished tanya speeds towards her and punches her so hard her eyes go white and she drops you.

(Sonia): H....How........

Tanya pulls back with her right arm and she punches sonia right in the face knocking her far away into a rock formation.

Fasha files over and picks up y/n.

(Fasha): I got him!

(Tanya): Good now go!

Fasha files after bardock with in her arms.

(Tanya): Now for you.

Just as she finished sonia jumps out of the rubble with a smirk on her face.

(Sonia): Nice i never fought you would catch me off guard and hurt me that much.

(Tanya): I will do more than hurt you.....I will break every bone in your body.

(Sonia): Ah so confident but you won't be when i am like THIS!

Suddenly a massive green aura shoots out of sonia and her hair becomes much longer and her eyes and eyebrows disappear.

(Tanya): Great.....

Sonia stands there with her hair being much longer and lighting shooting out of her.

Sonia puts her hand out readying a ki blast and tanya does her battle stance.

(Sonia): Now then....... 

(Sonia): Ready to die girl.......

With you being injured and sent to the medical bay tanya stands ready to fight off against the monstrous sonia but even as a ssj3 can she stand up to sonia when she is a lssj3. 

(A/n): Chapter 3 is done and i will probably do 2 more chapters of this before i go to my RWBY story and here is a small fun fact tanya as a ssj3 can one shot Kid buu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.3K 42
a story about venus briefs, the first born daughter of vegeta and bulma, who becomes best friends with bulma's best friend's son, gohan, and later so...
21.5K 568 8
Planet Vegeta never blew up, nor were the Saiyan's ever controlled by Frieza. Vegeta has grown up to be the strongest of all the Saiyan's. It's what...
6.9K 231 24
Years after kid Vegeta was separated from his trainer Jin-Jer, after their home planet was destroyed, the duo reunites to realize that there's more c...
6.9K 179 37
You came to earth just like Goku did, but the difference is evil people found you and suppressed your natural abilities. You knew nothing else but a...