UNPLANNED DESTINY

By alia_17

"Please leave me choro mujhe what have I done leave me " she begged but he didn't leave her hand instead he... More

Prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Chapter 44

Chapter 13

7.3K 407 7
By alia_17

Noor e haya pov:

I went to the  kitchen  where i found Ayyan and aasiya have an argument on whos girl friend and  boyfriend is better.

" My girl friend is beautiful and better than your boyfriend aaashi " said ayyan.

" No my boyfwend is better he loves me and dont call me aashi my name is aasiya " said aasiya .

" That what i said aashi  " ayyan said and started laughing.

" Dont laugh on me or i will call zanny and he  hit you " said aasiya showing her tongue to Ayyan.

Before the argument or u could say  fight could get worse i stopped them.

" Enough both of you,  Ayyan is that the way to speak to a girl " i said in stern voice.

" I am sorry mama" said Ayyan looking down.

" Dont apologize to me but to Aasiya " i said .

" Sorry Aasiya" said Ayyan which was odd.

"Its ok yan" said aasiya.

" Dont call me that my name is ayyan not yan" said Ayyan angrily.

"My name is aashiya not aashi" said aasiya angrily .

" Hello guys whats happening here?"Asked Mr devil walking into the kitchen.

Before i could reply Ayyan went told Mr devil about aasiya and also said girls  love fighting.

"Zanny you no my fwend you his fwend " said aasiya .

" Yea he is my friend because he is  a boy  like me" said ayyan holding Mr devils hand.

Am i missing something here, its like there are real father  and  son .you really wished that said a voice in my brain .

" Aani Aani " said Aasiya pulling my shirt .

" Yes meri jaan " i said bending down to her level.

" Aani gals fight lot ? " she asked

" No meri jaan its the boys they always fighting  like your zanny he is always fighting" i said looking at Mr devil. 

"Really Mrs Yazan its me fighting or you always annoying me " said Mr devil.

" I am not annoying you are , actually you know what you are an rude arrogant annoying jerk" i said angrily. 

"Did you just call me a jerk ? " said Mr devil.

" Yea you are a jerk " i said.

" Aasiya will you help aani baking cupcakes " i said to which she  nodded happily thats when  an idea crossed my mind. I looked at Ayyan and then Mr devil pay back time.

"Aasiya  should we ask your zanny and ayyan to bake , we will finish faster" i said waiting for her reply.

"Yea yea " she said happily.

" Zanny please come and  bake with us " said aasiya with puppy eyes which no one can ignore .

We finished baking and doing icing on  the cupcake .
There was still some icing left i didnt know what to do thats when i saw aasiya looking sad.

" Aasiya bacha whats wrong? why are you sad? you dont the likecakes " i said holding her hand in mine.

" No the cakes are pwetty " she said . 

"Then whats the matter" i said.

" Aani pwomise me you  will never leave me " she said with tears in her eyes. 

" Aasiya whats the matter tell  me i am getting scared" i said wiping her tears.

" Aani you will not leave me  na like my mama" she said. Which broke my heart into so many pieces.

"Aasiya  who said your mum left youshe is a bit busy but will come soon " i said thinking about layla.

" She loves you soo much " i said pulling her for a hug.

" Aani still pwomise me " she said .

" okay i promise i will never leave you, i will always be there for you " i said smiling.

I whispered something in aasiyas ear to which she nodded.  Time to put plan in action.

" Aaah my leg " said aasiya to which both ayyan and Mr devil came running to see her .

While there were checking her leg i threw the icing on them .

I held aasiyas hand started running , but the devil caught me blocked me by the  cabinet i turnedround and saw aasiya messed with icing on her hair . 

I wont let the devil win so i waited for him to come near before he could touch me  i threw the eggs on him and aasiya and Ayyan threw flour on him.

That was a scene i couldnt stop laughing actually tears started coming out of my eyes.

I have never laughed this much in my life.

" whats happening here ?" Said a voice.

We all turned to see baba and ammi standing and looking at us .

Aasiya ran to hug baba whereas Ayyan hid himself behind my legs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 4.1K 49
"Whatever!" she said as she turned around to leave but he held her hand and swung her to him, she struck his stiff body. Her eyes were widened. "If y...
259K 10.2K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
326K 29.7K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
687K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...