BABTQFTIM (Oswald x Oc x Feli...

By animexreader28

Belle is Bendy and Boris's older sister. She is a hybrid of a wolf, a bunny, and a demon (She has bunny ears... More

Prologue
Mickey's Traveling Circus
What happened and Meeting Mr. Felix
Good morning surprises
Realization
Confession Part 1
AN: Please read!
Talking about the past
Halloween Special!~
Happy Holidays!~
Mother's day
One Shot requests
AN
AN sorry
AN

Time with kids and It was nice to meet you Mr. Felix (plus a surprise)

2.7K 34 46
By animexreader28

AN: Hey guys another shout to SamuraiJoe, TsunamiTiger, and Altean_Lance. These people are so amazing, and they make me want to write more! Also I should have said it earlier, but the voices that I want to have for the characters are voiced by Hailey -Senpai. She's an amazing YouTuber and you should go check her if you don't know her. On with the story!~

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Belle hummed softly as she brushed one of her demon kids hair. She softly stoked their hair.

"Mama, could you sing a song for us." the child asked from their mother's lap.

"Yeah, Mama, sing something!" her other children agreed in excitement. Belle smiled softly.

"What song would you all like to hear?" she asked in a sweet tone.

"Hmm, how about Iwis." one of her bunny kids said.

"Iris it is then." Belle said with a smile. She closed her eyes and took a breath before she started to softly sing.

(Play the song. Also check out Lizz Robinett; if you don't know her. I'll be using a lot of her covers, and she's really awesome.)

"When I think of the memories we shared long ago.

There's a part deep within me that wants you to know.

Though I left without warning, without a goodbye.

I have faith that soon someday, you'll be by my side.

I promise you, I'll answer your plea.

I swear it's true, just trust in me.

My love for you will always live on.

Like a song, a simple melody.

Though we're apart, you'll always be in my heart.

I'll dream of the day you travel my way.

And we make a brand new start.

Never forget my oath, come what may.

The sun will shine someday.

With new horizons to pursue....

New horizons, here with you." as she finished singing, Belle didn't notice Oswald and Felix staring at her. Once she opened her eyes, Belle could feel their eyes on her. She turned around to see them staring at her and she began to blush. "I-I'm s-sorry. I know my v-voice isn't that good." she said with sadness in her voice.

"No way! Your voice is amazingly beautiful. I absolutely loved it!" Felix said with a blush. Oswald nodded in agreement with his own blush.

"Thank you both. My husbands use to say the same thing." Belle said looking off into the distance. She started to have another flashback.

~Flashback~

"Sing again, love. We want to hear more of your beautiful voice." Charlie said with a smile.

"Yeah, and I'm sure Bendy and Boris would love to hear you sing again too." Raph said as he picked up a six year old Boris and Charlie picked up the twelve year old Bendy.

"Yeah big sister! Sing another song!" Bendy exclaimed with excitement.

"Big sister, your voice is so pretty! Please sing again." Boris said with puppy dog eyes. (That's not very hard.)

"Alright, alright. Just one more song. Then we go to bed." Belle said with a little giggle.

"Yay!~" the boys cheered as they waited for her to sing her last song.

~End of Flashback~

"Ma....Mama. Mama!" one of her kids said bringing her back. She looked down to see one of her cat kids looking up at her with a brush in their tiny hands. "It's my turn." they said.

"Oh, yes. I'm sorry. Come now let's get you brushed up." Belle said getting back to her senses. She looked at the two other adults to see they went back to brushing Oswald's kids.

"Mr. Felix, let us brush you now!" one of the bunnies said. Felix looked unsure until the bunny child gave him their best puppy dog look. He sighed.

"A-Alright." he said. Oswald's kids cheered as they began to give Felix a full Spa treatment. Belle giggled softly before turning back to brushing her own kids along with some of Oswald's kids too.

"Oh man how did I get roped into this." Felix said as he got the Spa treatment. He looked towards Oswald and Belle; who where busy with brushing the kids to notice his stares. 'Although, I don't really mind.' he thought with a tiny chuckle as he continued to stare at the two with a blush on his face. Belle felt eyes on her again. She turned to see Felix holding one of Oswald's kids in front of his face. Oswald noticed too. So he looked as well. Belle had a confused look before giggling and just leaving Felix be. Oswald did the same.

"Mama? Can we bwush yur hair, pwease?" her children asked. She couldn't say no to them. So she gave them the brush. They brushed her short hair before brushing her ears. Belle began to feel sleepy. She soon closed her eyes and fell asleep while curling up on the ground.

"Yes! The plan worked!" her children said quietly as to not wake her up. One of them dug for something in her bag.

While that was happening~

One of Oswald's sons took a frame of Ortensia without Oswald knowing. He walked up to Felix and handed him the photo.

"This is Mommy! You look like her Mister!" the son said. Felix looked at the picture.

"Oh, but she's so beautiful compared to me." he said. (No Felix!~ You're beautiful!)

"Uncle Mickey said she went to a better place or something." the child said with a shrug. Felix lost his smile and his face turned sad.

"O-Oh my." he said with sadness. Just then Oswald grabbed the picture while glaring at Felix. "I-I'm sorry. Your son gave it to me." he said.

"Papa?" the son asked.

"Can I have my jacket lovelies. I thing I caused enough trouble." Felix said forcing a smile.

"But we're making carrot muffins and Ms. Belle is going to make us some honey tea." another bunny said holding Felix's coat while looking sad.

"Bad Papa! Go to your room!" the son scolded Oswald. Soon Oswald came back with two of his kids glaring at him. He showed the board to Felix.

'Sorry. That picture mean a lot to me.' it said. Felix shrugged.

"Oh, it fine. I wouldn't have dared look at it myself anyway. I just couldn't say no to that sweet kid." he said forgiving Oswald very easily. Oswald then held out a carrot muffin to Felix. "For me?" he said taking it."T-Thanks." he finished as he looked at Oswald with a small blush.

"So is he, like, our new mom?" one bunny asked.

"Dibs on his hat!" another said as they wore Felix's hat. Just then one of Belle's kids walked up to the two adults.

"Misters, this is our papa and daddy. You two look just like them." the child said showing them of a bunny and a cat on either side of Belle; kissing her checks as she smiled. Felix looked at the picture in shock.

"So that what she meant by someone precious to her." he said with sadness. He then saw she wasn't with them. "Where is your Mama anyway?" he asked as Oswald noticed this too.

"She's over there asleep." one of her kids said pointing at Belle's sleeping form.

"Why is she asleep?" Felix asked looking at her.

"We brushed her ears to make her go to sleep. Daddy and papa did the same thing whenever she over worked herself." another child answered.

"Mama as been over working herself again by taking care of uncle Bendy and uncle Boris." another continued as they looked down at the ground.

"Why would she over work herself doing that?" Felix asked looking worried.

"Mama's parents past away when uncle Boris was two years old; so Mama had to take care of them. After Daddy and papa passed away she had to take care of us and them." one said as they looked down.

"Then uncle Bendy started to hurt more and uncle Boris started to worry more. Mama had to start taking extra care of uncle Bendy and help uncle Boris so he wouldn't worry anymore. Mama barely gets any sleep now. So we thought we could help her by doing what daddy and papa use to do." another finished explaining.

"Oh my. The poor dear." Felix said with sadness. Oswald walked over and picked Belle up. He carried her to his bed and let her rest there. He looked down at her and petted her head before leaving the room.

~Time Skip~

Sometime later Belle woke up. She walked to where everyone else was. "What happened?" she asked while rubbing the sleep out of her eye.

She saw her kids look down with guilt.

"We're sorry, Mama. We just wanted to have some sleep. You haven't had a lot lately." one of them said as the others agreed. Belle looked at them with a soft smile.

"Thank you for worrying about me. That was very sweet of you." she said as she brought them into a hug. Felix smiled at the moment before getting up.

"I should be going now. It's getting late." he said. The children 'aw'ed in sadness. Belle looked at him with a small smile.

"Mr. Felix, could you stay a bit longer. I would like you to have some honey tea before you go. It'll help clear your mind so you can finish your book." she said kindly. Felix looked at her and blushed a bit.

"S-Sure." he said. Belle's smile grow as she went of to make the tea. Soon she came back with a container.

"Here you go. I hope you like it." she said with a bright smile. Felix took the container and smiled softly.

"Thank you, Ms. Belle. It was a pleasure to meet you all.' he said.

"And it was a pleasure to meet you too, Mr. Felix. I hope we meet again soon." Belle said before hugging him. Felix was surprised at first then he gladly hugged back. Belle pulled away. "See you, Mr. Felix." she said.

"See you, Ms. Belle." he said before he left.

~Time Skip~

It was now night time. The children went to go see Mickey. Oswald was changing clothes, and Belle was waiting for him. Oswald soon came out in clean clothes. He looked different some how. Belle smiled at him.

"It's time for bed, Ozzy. I just came to say goodnight." she said before she started to leave. Oswald grabbed her waist and picked her up. "O-Ozzy?" she asked with a blush.

"You haven't been sleeping. So I'm gonna make sure you do. You are to sleep with me every night now. (Not that way you pervs.)" he suddenly spoke. Belle looked at him in shock.

"O-Ozzy, y-you spoke." she said in bewilderment. Oswald softly smiled at her.

"Yes, I did. Now off to bed." he said. Belle smiled before she laid on his bed and fell asleep. Once she was asleep; Oswald went to check on Mickey and the kids.

Let's just they got the same surprise.~

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

AN: Hope you enjoyed!~ Ann out! Also check out the awesome people I talked about!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4 6 8
You (She/her pronouns sorry my guys and non-binary pals you can change them in your head if you want) are on a quest with Bendy and Boris to find the...
60 4 3
In a world where everyone comes from different backgrounds: their own stories, different and unique Melodies... What happens when people come togethe...
5.8K 89 15
Cuphead was minding his business, having his adventures with the crew, but when he comes upon a Demon, not a ink Demon, but The Devil's Demon, things...
103K 3.4K 33
Cuphead and Mugman are still scarred from what they had done in the past two years. Every little detail still haunts them, The tears, Fainting voices...