๐ŸŒŸโ˜„South park x reader one-sh...

By Nightmare1009

HI GUYS!! I decide to do south park as my first story on wattpad!! because who doesn't love a paranormal town... More

A/N
Kyle x Cartman's sister Reader
Tweek x Reader ((EDITED))
Cheater! Stan x reader ((EDITED))
Craig x badass! reader ((EDITED))
Clyde x reader- Stick of Truth ((EDITED))
Kenny x angel/demon!reader ((EDITED))
Cartman x reader ((EDITED))
Kenny x angel/demon reader! {Part 2} ((EDITED))
Trent boyett x Stan's sis! reader ((EDITED))
Damien x God's daughter! reader ((EDITED))
Stan x bisexual! reader x Wendy ((EDITED))
Pete x reader ((EDITED))
Bully! cartman x suicidal! reader ((EDITED))
Kyle x reader- Stick of Truth ((EDITED))
Craig x rejected/depressed reader ((EDITED))
douchbag x reader
Stan x reader ((EDITED))
kenny x prev reader
Trent x good girl! reader ((EDITED))
Tweek x tea lover! reader ((EDITED))
Damien x reader LEMON ((EDITED))
Drunk! Abusive! stan x scared! suicidal! reader ((EDITED))
Cartman x Kenny's sis! reader ((EDITED))
Clyde x scared! reader ((EDITED))
Weak! Kyle x Protective! Reader((EDITED))
Goth! Stan x Goth! reader ((EDITED))
Teacher! Kyle x rebel! reader LEMON ((EDITED))
Trent x cold! rebel! reader
Sick! Kenny x reader ((EDITED))
Husband! Cartman x pregnant! reader ((EDITED))
Cheater! Craig x pregnant! reader ((EDITED))
Clyde x bullied! forgotten! popular! reader ((EDITED))
Stan x reader~ Dollhouse ((EDITED))
Pete x self harm! reader ((EDITED))
Trent x crazy! reader ((EDITED))
Damien x satanism! reader ((EDITED))
Teen! Ike x reader LEMON ((EDITED))
Cartman x reader ((EDITED))
Trent x aggressive! reader fluff ((EDITED))
Trent x satan's sister! reader ((EDITED))
Cartman x suicidal! reader ((EDITED))
Cartman x plus-sized! reader ((EDITED))
Drunk! abusive! Stan x dead reader PART 2
Butters x reader
Michael x reader
Pete x reader
Teen! firkle x reader
Henrietta x reader
Bebe x reader x wendy
Toolshed x villain reader
Yandere Goths x Mortal Kombat reader x vamps
Pete x Pastel Goth Reader
Lucy x Goth Michael
Kyle x Outgoing dancer reader
Kenny x rich perv reader
Craig x male shy short reader
Kenny x reader
Damien x reader x pip
Stan x Depressed Anorexic Reader
Sick Stan x reader

??? x shy ballerina reader

4.9K 70 29
By Nightmare1009

~Warning swearing and bad spelling, this is a request from BahamasxCuba thanx for the request~

~Your POV~

I put down my dance bag onto the floor the gymnasium, I already have my point shoes and my beautiful detailed (f/c) performance tutu on, my hair was in a tight bun with light makeup on and a blimdfold on so i can feel the music, I put my performance song on and moved to the the song, my heart danced with the music as my feet moved with the beat, i felt invincible.....like nothing can bring me down....i continued to dance to the beautiful song.

~???? POV~

She looks so graceful, so beautiful, so..........perfect. she gently spun making her look like a masterpiece. She finished her spin and stopped, she let out a big breathe and put the next song on, it was a duet.....i remember this song from ballet(i think that how you spell it) when i was younger, my mum made me do it because she thought it will help with strength...but i just go bullied over it...so i quit but i remember bits and pieces from lessons.....

I slowly walk out of my hidding spot and walk towards her, her back faced me......i gently put my hand on her waist, she flinched. "Shhhh~ listen to your heart~" i purred into her ear. She put her hand on mine, taking her position. We dance in melody, dancing like the world disappeared , it felt amazing. 

She went into seventh position, standing up onto her points, I grabbed her waist lifting her up in the air. As I lifted her, the music stopped.....I slowly and gently lowered her down, she put her hand on my cheek. As her feet hit the floor, I remove my hand from her waist and place it on her cheek, I pulled her face into mine focusing our lips together. She turns around now facing me, I felt her hands rinse up my chest, then her arms around my neck bringing us closer, I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist making the kiss more passionate. 

We stay like this for a few moments until we separated, I removed my hands from her waist and placed them on cheeks, giving her a quick peck on the lips. I leaned our heads together, I gently removed her blindfold.

~Your POV~

The mystery guy gently pulled my blindfold off, to reveal............(SP/G- any south guy you want)?!?!?!? "(SP/G)??" I said putting my hand on his cheek, "Are you disappointed?" He said scratching the back of his neck, I put my other hand on his cheek, "why would I be disappointed in my crush?" I said blushing. "what??" he said quietly, he put his hands on  my waist. I forced his lips onto mine, I moved one of my hands from his cheek to his hair, twirling my fingers in his (south park guys hair colour) locks. 

We separated, he grabbed my hands "(Y/n) will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" (SP/G) said turning red. I blush and wrap my arms around his neck, jumping into his arms, "I would love to be your girlfriend" i said kissing him on the cheek, making his face bright red.

I giggle and give him a quick peck on the lips..........little did we know that his friends were hidding watching us the whole time.....until..."Get some!!!" One of his friends yelling, my face turned red and i hid my face in the crotch of his neck, i felt his arms tighten around me..... "Fuck off!! I WAS HAVING A MOMENT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!! NOW GO AWAY!!" He yelled...."party pooper" his friends said leaving us alone.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" He said, i nodded moving my head, he kissed my head, " I love you (y/n)..." he said blushing, "I love you too.." i said, kissing him again....

I guess this is my happy ending...

~Sorry that the reader isn't really shy but I thought it was cute~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990 49 8
When tensions brew amongst the town of South Park, and when a Beast stalks men like prey, ripping them asunder. How are people suppose to feel safe w...
4.8K 132 15
Kenny's always had a strange life, not being able to die, going on wacky adventures, being straight out perverted but he never knew he could sink so...
20.9K 338 9
Kyle is currently in his second year of high school. He's never really thought of relationships or love, but when he's with his best friend, Stan Mar...
777K 25.7K 48
You've heard of frenemies...but boyfrenemies? Tweek Tweak and Craig Tucker aren't the best of friends. But suddenly their rage and anger towards each...