The Secret Lover (ItaSaku)

Od HarrysOnlyyAngel

After her parents died, her only treasure left by them is her pendant that she carries everywhere. But one da... Více

Chapter 1 - Despair
Chapter 2 - The scroll
Chapter 3 - The first gift
Chapter 4 - Savior
Chapter 5 - Impatience
Chapter 6 - Excitement
Chapter 7 - A special meeting
Chapter 8 - Anger
Chapter 9 - A familiar feeling
Chapter 10 - Someone important
Chapter 11 - Burning desire
Chapter 12 - Familiar
Chapter 13 - Afraid
Chapter 14 - Torture
Chapter 15 - A strong woman
Chapter 16 - ANBU
Chapter 17 - Rescue
Chapter 18 - Finding the truth
Chapter 19 - Back to you
FOR FUTURE WORK
Chapter 20 - The mysterious woman
Chapter 22 - Emptiness
Chapter 23 - Mutual
Chapter 24 - Pregnancy
Chapter 25 - Damaged
Chapter 26 - Pink petals
Chapter 27 - The power of love
Chapter 28 - Kage level
Chapter 29 - Fight through the pain
Chapter 30 - Will you be mine?

Chapter 21 - Drunk

4.5K 158 30
Od HarrysOnlyyAngel

Do not read this until you check the previous chapter. It has only a few reads and I'm 100% sure that some of you skipped it.

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up." - Neil Gaiman, The Kindly Ones

It's been a week since the incident with Itachi and that woman and a week since she broke up with Naruto. She hasn't visited Itachi since then. If Tsunade will find out, she will kill her. But he's a grown man. He can take care of himself without her babysitting him. Sure, probably the civilains threw him nasty glares considering that they don't know his real story. But why would she care? His girlfriend can take good care of him. As about Naruto... Well, she hasn't seen him either. She heard from Ten Ten that he was training restlessly, draining all his chakra. For now, she had to think of a plan to hook him up with Hinata to erase his misery.

She opened the door from the bar, making the bell ring. Somewhere in the back, in a booth were Tsunade, Shizune and Kakashi waiting for her. She hesitated for some seconds but eventually gathered her courage to walk up to them. She took a seat next to Tsunade who smiled at her.

"You are finally here, Sakura." she chuckled, taking a sip from her sake.

"Yeah..." she avoided her gaze.

"Hey, light up... What's with the sad face?"

Sakura looked outside the window at the peaceful night.

"I'm fine." she answered absently. She was not fine.

"So Sakura, would you mind telling us what happened in the Sound Village?" Kakashi asked, leaning on his arms. Tsunade's cheeks were already red from the alchohol.

"Doesn't matter... It's done." she answered weakly. "He won't bother me anymore or the village. He learned his lesson."

"Yes, I think we should thank Naruto for that." Kakashi said. Her heart clentched. No, it was Itachi who saved her and she wanted to scream that in their faces.

The waitress came and asked her if she wants to order and Sakura asked for some bottles of sake to forget about everything.

They came and she drank glass after glass without pause. She started to feel the heat raising in her cheeks.

"Slow down." Shizune warned her, looking at Tsunade worried, who was chuckling by herself.

After some more hours, Tsunade was too drink to stand on her legs and needed both Shizune and Kakashi to support her and take her home. She was almost unconscious.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Kakashi asked the pinkette, pointing at her empty bottles of sake. She waved her hand and hiccuped.

"Yeah, yeah!"

"Alright then... See you tomorrow." he waved, walking out with Shizune and the drunk Hokage who received a lot of glares. Sakura sighed, looking at her empty glass.

A tall man with white long hair and red eyes approaced the pinkette with a genuine smile.

"May I buy you a drink?" his cheeks turned red while he tried to avoid her gaze, being embarassed.

She heard some giggles from the booth next to her and couldn't help but to take a glace. There he was. Her heart started pumping in her chest at a fast rate and she felt a lump in her throat. Itachi sat on one on the two couches, being surrouded by 7 girls who giggled and trying to gain his attention with different remarks. Their voices scratched her brain, making her cringe. He just stared at his bottle of sake, not paying attention. He eventually gave them a small, forced smile which made them sqeal in excitement. The pinkette felt her chest clentching.

He raised his dark eyes, looking straight into hers. The time stopped and everything around them disappeared. His heart was drumming wildly in his chest.

A brown haired girl wrapped her arms around his neck, making Sakura's heart break. If he didn't want them there, he would have told them already, right?

She returned her attention towards the white haired man.

"I *hic* have a better idea." she stood up, stumbling on her own legs. He hurried to her side, worried, supporting her weight.

"Are you alright?"

She gave him a drunk smile. "Yeah."

Itachi's gaze was glued to her, with a frown present on his face. She looked at him and smiled deviously.

"Hm, let's go outside." she told the man who supported her.

Itachi followed their figures until they were out of his sight.

Outside, Sakura found support on the brick wall, pressing her back on it. She pulled the stranger by his collar, to her lips. His hands rested on her hips, making her groan in frustration. She needed him to touch her. Mayve it was the alcohol or maybe not but she wanted it.

She grabbed one of his hand and placed it on her boob, sqeezing.

"A-are you sure?" he stuttered.

"Fuck, yes." she started kissing him again hungrily until she couldn't feel him on her anymore. The cold air of the night his her lips.

The white haired man whipered as someone dragged him two steps away, holding one of his shoulders firmly feom behind.

"Get out of here." the mysterious man growled from the dark. He nodded, running far away from the creepy man. Sakura sighed.

"What *hic* do you want *hic*, Itachi?" she felt her body tremble at the cold temperature. She hugged herself.

"Stopping you from doing something that you will regret later on." he spoke calmly.

"Well, fuck it." she screamed. "Go to your whores!" she folded her arms to her chest, starting to sob like a toddler. He sighed.

"You're drunk."

"I'm not!" she harshly replied.

"What whores are you talking about then?" he asked confused.

"The one from your house *hic* when I came to check on you *hic*".

He chuckled.

"What's so funny?" she shouted annoyed. He poked her forehead with his two fingers, making her pout and rub her forehead.

"You. You are funny. That woman was helping me to sew the Uchiha crest on my shirts. Nothing more."

"Oh... She seemed to like you." she looked at the ground embarassed, making him chuckle.

"Hn, too bad. Cause I like someone else." his eyes softened as his words left his mouth. She raised her eyes to be met by his.

"W-who?" her lips trembled and her heart broke once again. The thought of him loving another woman, killing her from the inside.

"Well, that's a conversation that we will have when you will be sober."

A heavy rain started to fall from the sky, soaking them both in seconds. She blinked a few times looking at how the droplets from his face made him look like a God. She shook her head to get rid of these thoughts.

"I'd take you home but we will both catch a cold until we get there. Let's go to mine. It's only one street away." he offered his hand, making her blush. She took it and almost tripped on a random rock, making her fall forward into his chest. Her face probably got even redder. She caught his wet shirt in a fist, feeling his toned muscles under her fingers. He was holding her hand tightly, making his heart beat at an abnormal rate.

She pulled apart, laughing awkwardly.

"Sorry."

He chuckled, that damn beautiful sound "It's alright. Let me help you." before she could process anything, she was lifted off the ground. The sudden change made her scream them laugh. He was carrying her bridal style through the heavy rain at a reather high speed. She hugged his neck, burring her face into his shoulder.

________________________________

I'm literally dying here, I swear. If you haven't watched Boruto episode 15 already, just go and watch it. There will be a scene that will really grt you in your feels if you are a SasuSaku shipper.

I was happier than a toddler in the Christmas Day.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

215K 5.1K 45
Come and get to know Uchiha Saori! She's funny, happy person and gets extremely aggressive when people trash talk the people she cares about. She has...
246K 8.5K 27
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
48.1K 3K 33
[Sasuke Uchiha X Sakura Haruno] Sakura Haruno knew falling for her fictional character was a bad idea. Now she's in a complicated situation, waking u...
67.8K 1.7K 50
(y/n) is one of the S-rank shinobi. She is a member of Izumi clan. The clan was an elite clan in konoha. In the academy, she met a boy named Uchiha...