μ's vs μ's? (Muse vs Muse?)

By xSorano

The members of μ's are getting ready for their next live but one day Rin gathers everyone together for a movi... More

Chapter 2 Whats going on?
Chapter 3 The Mystery Hooded Girl
Chapter 4 Wait...You're......
Chapter 5 I See Now
Chapter 6 Nozomi, What are you doing?
Chapter 7 The Electro Master
Chapter 8 They Are Blending In
Chapter 9 Who's Who?
Chapter X-tra
Chapter 10 Running, Running and More Running
200 Reader Bonus
Chapter 11 NO WAY!!!
Chapter 12 How it all started in the Otherworld
Options for 500 reader bonus
500 reader bonus ^^
Chapter 13 Catching you up in a different point of view part 1
Chapter 14 Catching you up in a different point of view part 2
Chapter 15 More trouble or help?
Chapter 16 New Allies
Chapter 17 Aqour's Story
Chapter 18 The Black and White Moons...
1K Reader Bonus \(^^)/
Chapter 19 Crying, Crying and More Crying :'(
Chapter 20 Muse in the Otherworld Part 1
Chapter 21 Muse in the Otherworld Part 2
Chapter 22 Nothing Left
Chapter 23 Final
2k readers *\(^o^)/*
Happy new years!

Chapter 1 Another me?

490 11 3
By xSorano

No one's pov

Nico and Maki are heading to the club room together talking about their next live coming up. As Maki opened the door they found a note from Honoka on the table.

Hi everyone. Sorry I'm not in the club room. But I would like you all to meet me in the auditorium ٩( 'ω' )و μ's music START!!

"Honoka is as cheerful as ever" Maki said sighing in the process.

"Whatever, Nico nii will blow everyone away. Just you watch Honoka. I'm the number one idol in the universe. Nico Nico nii." As Nico did her signature pose. The student council president walked in.

"Oh, where is everyone?"

"Honoka wrote a note saying to meet them in the auditorium" Maki said ignoring Nico being Nico.

"Oh alright."

As they reached the auditorium, Eli opened the door and let the other two in first before walking in herself. As the door shut. Maki and Eli looked around seeing no one inside.

"Honoka!" Eli called. No answer. Again, she called for Honoka and the others but no answer.

Suddenly Maki heard a small sound. Sounded like the doors locking.

"Guys, did you hear that?" Maki asked

"Hear what? My awesome voice?" Nico replied.

"I did" Eli answered. As she went back towards the door and tried to open it. "We're locked in..."

"Must be my fans kidnaping me for an autograph. No one could resist the great Nico. ^^"

"Well well well." Said a distant voice that sounded a lot like Nico.

Maki, Eli, and Nico turned towards the voice and saw...Nico?

"Ehhh......" Maki and Eli couldn't believe their eyes. Another Nico?

"This is too much Nico for me in one day." Maki said.

"You shut up." Nico told Maki.

"Well now. What shall I do~. This world isn't big enough for two Nico niis." The other Nico said in a much darker tone. Her expression got more darker. Frightening Maki. Maki has never seen Nico get that cold.

The other Nico let out an evil laugh. "This should be fun." She ran towards Nico and right when she was close enough she punched Nico in the stomach.

"Nico!" Maki and Eli shouted.

Nico landed on the floor coughing. Struggling for air.

"Who are you!" Eli demanded, still a little in shock from what she just witnessed.

"Nico Nico nii. Here to give you a smile. Nico Nico Yazawa." Doing Nico's pose while she's at it.

"I'm not playing around!" Eli got angrier.

"Neither am I." Said another familiar voice.

Maki backed away completely confused and frightened by what's happening.

"Hello, other me." The other Maki said coming out of the shadows with a creepy grin on her face.

Nico got up after catching her breath and ran towards Maki and hid behind her. The other Maki had the same look in her eye as the other Nico did.

"M-Maki, w-we should get out of here." Nico whispered.

"Thanks for the obvious advice but there's one problem with that." Maki whispered back.

"Huh"

"THE DAMN DOORS ARE LOCKED!"

"Pfft, they aren't locked." Nico said walking slowly towards the door and then gently gave it a tug. Normally it would open but...

"WHAT THE HELL? The door's locked!"

Eli and Maki just stood there looking at the idiot idol Nico.

Nico tried pulling harder but the doors wouldn't budge.

"This is bad." Eli said keeping both the other Maki and other Niko in her sight along with the idiot still going at it with the door.

"So... Nikowa, shall we? The other Maki asked turning her head towards the other Nico.

"Hmpf. I'm ready to be the only Nico" Nikowa said. "You go for your other self and I'll go for mine. Got it Makino?"

"Tsk.. fine."

"What are we going to do? They're going to kill us." Maki said.

"Just keep calm." Eli said trying to remain calm herself but failing.

"Hmpf. Of course, you would say that. You don't have another you out to kill you." Maki protested.

Just as the "other selves" approached them a hooded figure came out of nowhere and hit Makino and Nikowa in their stomachs. (Talk about karma)

Both Makino and Nikowa fell to the floor grunting in pain.

As the hooded figure stood up Eli asked, " who are you?"

The hooded figure said nothing. And Eli couldn't tell who the hooded figure was with the long jacket covering the hooded figure's clothes and the hood covering most of the girl's face.

The hooded girl said nothing but ran towards the stage and motioned for them to follow her.

"You want us to follow you?" Maki asked.

The hooded girl nodded just enough for them to see.

"And how do we know you won't trap us somewhere else and kill us there?"

Again. The hooded girl said nothing. Just motioned for them to follow her again but Maki and Eli didn't budge. They weren't buying it.

Finally, the hooded figure gave up and left behind the stage curtains. Not once showing any interest to kill them.

"Maybe we should have followed her." Eli said scratching her cheek.

"I still don't buy it" Maki replied.

"This damn door won't open. OPEN ALREADY!!"

Maki and Eli turned towards the voice. Of course, Nico was still at it. As Eli started towards Nico. Nikowa and Makino got up, holding their stomachs where the hooded girl punched them.

"Umm... Eli... we got trouble. Again."

Eli and Nico looked back and saw the other girls walking towards them.

Oh no

As Makino and Nikowa pounced at Maki, the hooded girl came back. This time with rope. And pounced on the two attackers before they reached their target.

The three of them fought. Surprisingly all three of them were good martial artists.

While the hooded girl was fighting off Nikowa and Makino. Between punches and kicks she tried signaling the three girls, who were standing near the door with their mouths open, to run towards the stage.

This time they listened and ran towards the stage. Once they were on it, the hooded figure managed to knock both Makino and Nikowa unconscious again. This time she tied them up so it would be harder for them to get up once they regained consciousness.

The hooded figure ran towards the three girls and then pointed toward the back of the stage, then ran there. The others followed with no questions asked.

Once back stage they saw a rope leading to the vent. The hooded girl pointed to the rope and then the vent.

"Are you kidding? We can't climb that!" Nico slightly yelled at the girl.

The girl shook her head. Then walked towards the rope, held it tightly and then let it go and walked back towards them.

"You want us to hold on to the rope?" Eli asked

The girl nodded and then turned away to climb the rope. The three stared in awe as the girl climbed.

Once the girl reached the top. She pointed to the bottom of the rope which indicated that she wanted them to hold on to it tightly.

As they did she pulled them up. Once they were all in the vent she led them out of the auditorium. As they reached the end, she kicked the vent out and they all ended up in the hall way.

"Thank you for your help." Eli and Maki said, bowing to the girl.

While Nico turned, and crossed her arms saying, " I could have done that easily"

The three looked at the Raven-haired idol and all she did was turn her back more to them. Maki and Eli looked back at the hooded girl. But as they looked back, the hooded girl already left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1.2K 24
nanase riku and kujou tenn.. an angel and a devil. two people with different fate. like the sun and moon, they aren't suppose to be together but.. th...
376K 7.6K 112
[Discontinued] (Y/N) is a girl who wants to be a Pro-Hero. She's smart, strong, and beautiful. Her past is something, she really doesn't like to talk...
12.5K 237 29
As usual, there are like no completed µ's fics. Fine, I'll do it myself. (IT IS NOT CANCELLED I AM JUST VERY INCONSISTENT. IT WILL NEVER BE CANCELLED)
54.1K 1.9K 32
"My master said that guys who hit women are the biggest losers in the world. Does that mean that I'm a big loser too for hitting on you?" [Requests a...