Anything To Make Her SMILE...

By crazymahiz

She is an orphan... He is a rich business tycoon.. She is way too naive and innocent... He is an arrogant, eg... More

Love to bloom soon.... (Prologue & Cast)
1.The new beginning which shows the magic of love...
2. I still remember the first day, I met you...
3. Will everyone accept my love???
4. I'm completely confused and couldn't understand what's going on..
5. Making her to smile...
6. I'm safe in your arms...
7. I'm feeling so blessed....
8. Love is in the air...
10. Moments with you is a beautiful dream come true...
11. I can't see your sad, crying face..
12. My lovely punishment to my fuggy...
13. Romancing my fuggy secretly ..
Exclusive: Birthday Wishes...
14. Love filled with utmost care....
15. The miracle angel in my dark life...
16. Joining hands with my fuggy....
Dont do that .. please...
17. Dreamy suhagraat or Horrible suhagraat???
18. What's needed in marriage??? ...
19. Kuchi Kuchi Raakama...
20. Humma Humma...
21. The plan behind the sweet punishment...
The true lovers....
22. I'm nothing without you...
23. You are my biggest happiness....
24. Falling in love over and over again...
25. My cute, angry wife...
26. The silly and naughty love birds...
27. Memories made with love....
28. You are my lucky charm...
29. I'm the medicine to his broken soul...
30. Dare to go, without my permission...
31. Two bodies.. One soul... One heart beat....
32. I'm missing you and its killing me...
33. You can't understand the hell, I faced inside me...
34. I'm still wearing the smile, you gave me..
35. You are my biggest strength... Yet, you are my biggest weakness too...
36. Be my wife... All my life...
37. You brought happiness in my life and you only complete me...
38. You are my priceless, invaluable and irreplaceable possession
39. Real man shows his girl, how much she means to him....
40. Don't look at my teary eyes, when you leave me...
41. I will break my own heart, to protect yours....
42. I'm devilishly cute in giving punishment...
43. The dashing and terrific entry of the new CEO...
44. The comeback is stronger and roaring, than the setback...
45. Your smile makes my life, colourful...
46. When you smile, My mind gets intoxicated...
47. The CEO's Smart and Intelligent check...
48. Is their Loving bond be misjudged as an extra marital affair???
49. No one can near the Queen, ahead of the King's protection...
50. Stars cannot shine without the darkness...
51. The worthless silly fight, increases the love between us...
52. Triggered the Lioness anger... How will I survive???

9. Bonding together in a beautiful way...

1.8K 182 110
By crazymahiz

Abhi asks Aaliya what's the discussion is all about and Aaliya replies that dadi is willing to call that heartless person for Abhi and Pragya's marriage..

Abhi fumes and roars in anger: What the bloody hell is happening here??? Why are you doing like this dadi???? That much you love him haan...

Have you forgotten dadi what that jerk has done to us??? When we all needed him, he left us abruptly.... He never cared for us... He even does not know we are alive or not...

But I know, he is sending you letters na... Listen dadi... If you ever contact him, think that this abhi is no more... Choose whom do you want???? Me or that jerk...

Aaliya: chottu... Abhiii.... Calm down... Don't shout.... Lets talk afterwards...

Abhi: Dont stop me di... Why dadi is not understanding us??? Always thinking about that good for nothing jerk...so, he is way more important to her than us na.. see di... Dadi proved us again tht we are only orphans and we are not at all a matter to her...

Aaliya: Abhiiii..... Stop this nonsense... Calm down abhi... Im there for you na... Then what... Never and ever utter this word from your mouth... Now, pragya is also there for you ...

Hearing Pragya's name only abhi realized that pragya is alos with him... He turns and saw Pragya is shivering and sitting down on her knees closing her ears tighty...

Abhi panicks and kneels down and touches pragya.. Pragys fears to see abhi but hugs him and sobs in his chest... Abhi glares at dadi and scoops pragya in his arms and takes her to the guest room... Pragya shivers in fear and closes her eyes tightly...

Abhi places pragya in the bed... Pragya did not have the guts to open her eyes... Abhi's roaring voice, his outburst, his hatred words towards some unknown person, his helpness when dadi is willing to call someone, his worried face and his crying face when he said that he is an orphan - pragya is not able to digest all those things...

Her eyes are welling up uncontrollably, her mind is not understanding anything, her body is getting shivering out of control, her heart is filled with varied emotions...

Pragya cant take it anymore as abhi is bending down his head in shame and kneeling down in front of her with guilt striken face.... Pragya wants to wipe away those sadness in him...

When pragya is about to speak,

Pragya: A... Ab... Ab...

Pragya could not talk anymore... Her breath is getting out of control... She starts to suffocate... Words cannot be spoken... Her breathe is getting out of control...

Abhi horrifies and brings the inhaler for pragya... He pats her back to calm down her... He gave the tablets along with water .

Abhi rushes outside and shouts: Diiiiiii... Bring something hot for pragya.... Come soon di...

Aaliya hears abhi's worried yet strong voice... She rushes to prepare tea for pragya...

Pragya calms down... She is getting little better .. Abhi pats her back...

Abhi: im so... So... Sorry fuggy... I should not have shouted.... My mistake... Cool down darling .. dont get tensed...

Doctor told you na not to get tensed... Please... It will worsen your condition... Please my love... I wont repeat this mistake... Im a fool...

Pragya: Ab... Abhii... Nothing wrong... I... Understand... Something... Is.. bo... Bothering you... (Talks with utmost difficulty)

Abhi: Fuggy... Dont stress... Relax... You have to know everything... I will tell you... But take rest for sometime... I will tell you when you are normal okay ..

Pragya nods her head... Abhi kisses her forehead lovingly... Pragya leans on abhi's shoulder...

Pragya: This... Is .. new... To ... Me...

Abhi: 😕😕😕😕 whaattt????

Pragya: ex... Exper...

Abhi: experiencing???

Pragya: haan... That... This... Love..

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂 silly fuggy... You are trying to say xperiencing love... Hmm.
I understand. . .. its Just started darling... Its my simple care for you... Get ready sweeet heart... You are going to drown in my ocean of love... No one in the world would have experienced such kind of love..

(Author's pov.: Hello Abhi... Hear me first .. our loving husband Abhi is way too better than you... Dont boast about yorself okay.... You are an arrogant, angry bird... But our loving husband abhi is so soft and loving rather then you...

Calming down... Huh... This abhi be na... Always making me angry... )

Just then aaliya enters inside with tea....

Aaliya: ahem... Ahem.. what's going on here??? I thought pragya is not well... But all I see is complete romance... Hmmm... What is this chottu???

Pragya blushes and burries her face in abhi's chest... Abhi chuckles on seeing his innocent girl..

Abhi: Di... Dont tease us... See my fuggy is blushing na....

Aaliya smiles: hmm.... Hmm... Not bad pragya... Still you two are not married... Now itself my chottu is dancing on your tunes... Not bad...

Good job my sweet girl... This is want I prayed for... This is what I was willing to see years back... My abhi always suffered for us and he sacrified everything for our well being...

He deserved to be loved pragya... He needs a girl like you to hold and guide him all through his life... Im so happy and I know you will take care of my chottu very well...

Pragya: Aa... Bhabhi...

Abhi: Fuggy .. I told you na... Relax .. take a deep breath... Di... Give me the Tea... 🍵🍵🍵🍵.... Now drink...

Aaliya: chottu... Pragya is fine na..

Abhi: Haan ... She is okay di... Doctor asked her not to get emotional or think much... But this stupid girl with little brain is thinking too much... So, again it started...

Aaliya: Pragya... I know you got affected because of the issue downstairs na... My chottu is not at fault... Iv been explaining dadi but she is not in a mood to hear me..

Now relax pragya... We will tell you everything after sometime... You also should know about this family na .. just relax now and take rest till dinner is ready..

Abhi makes pragya to sleep... He kisses her forehead lovingly and and covers her with duvet...

Abhi: fuggy... Dont use your tiny brain... I will tell you everything... Let me freshen up and come... You sleep now...

Pragya sleeps after sometime... Abhi sighs and moves towards his room....

......

Dadi is much worried... Dasi is consoling her... Aaliya is very angry but did not utter a word... Arjun comes from office with tiredness ..

Arjun: Hey aalu... Why such silence here??? What happened dadi, dasi??? Why my sweet heart is killing you two with anger???

Dasi: Ajju beta. .. do you have any last wish???

Arjun: whaattt???

Dasi: Then keep quiet .. A big war is going on between di, aaliya and abhi... Let you and me be the audience... We will sit and watch the show... Let them do wht thy want...

Arjun: wah... wah... interesting Dasi... So, we are going to watch a live relay of daily soap in our home that too without switching the tv on...

Woooo hooo..... Then get me some popcorn n juice for us dasi... Lets cheer up and enjoy... What say!!!!

Arjun and dasi hi-fies earning a deadly glare from aaliya....

Arjun stammers while dasi chuckles...

Arjun: hey my aalu darling... Smile baby... Show me your dimples... You are a dimple cheeked beauty na... you look sexy when you smile...

Come on... I can see your smile... Dont try to control... Ya... Ya... Its coming...

Aaliya laughs as arjun tickles her...

Aaliya: Leave me Ajju... 😂😂😂😂... Cant you be serious... 😂😂😂😂😂.... Please...😂😂😂😂😂..... Leave 😂😂😂..... Me... 😂😂😂😂

Arjun; haan... That's better... Laugh darling... Im ready to drown in your smile...

Aaliya: 😊😊😊😊 ajju... Dadi and dasi are here.... You are flirting with me...

Arjun: hello madam ji... Im talking to my wife only... Dadi... Dasi... You two have any problem... See thy too dont have any problem... Now tell me wht happened...

Aaliya explains the happenings...

Arjun: huh... This much happened... So, how is the cooker boiling .. is it in control...

Aaliya: ya .. my chottu is well handled by your chotti...

Arjun: wah... Wah... So, love is overflowing between them... Good... Good...

Abhi comes down...

Abhi: sooo... Jiju... Am I a cooker???

Arjun: Im so sorry abhi... Just to make your di smile I said like tht... Oh god!!!! I forget... Let me come...

Arjun runs without hearing anything... Abhi chuckles on seeing Arjun's antics... He comes and sits near his di and lies on aaliya's lap...

Aaliya: Chottu... Dont scare my pati na... see he is running as if he being chased by a lion...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂... Jiju is acting di... He loves and cares for us so much di... That why he is behaving like this... You are so lucky di to get such a sweet husband like jiju..

Aaliya smiles... Dadi come and sit near aaliya and abhi and caress both their heads...

Abhi and aaliya did not utter a word ..

Dadi: sorry my dear kiddoos.... My cutie pies aaliya and abhi.... You two are my life .. please dont hate me... I will never take his name...

I just thought to inform about your marriage abhi as I thought he has the right to know .. But, I know its my mistake... I should not have done that... Never and ever I repeat this mistake .. please forgive me bachoos....

Abhi: Dasi... Always you are only a drama queen in our house .. but I dont know a big actress is here in front of us... Such an emotional performance na... Wow... 👏👏👏👏👏... Hey na di...

Aaliya and dasi laughs... Dadi turns her back in anger ..

Abhi hugs dadi: Uffo... My old lady... This does not suit you.. now smile... See, if you did not smile, my fuggy will be sad...

Dadi twists abhi's ears making him to whine in pain....

Abhi: Its paining dadi.... Aahhhhh....😢😢😢😢

Dadi: let it be... Now keep quiet .. and dont go near pragya okay...

Abhi: 😱😱😱😱 whats this dadi???

Dadi: Not a word .. chup...

Arjun sees this from upstairs and smile happily on seeing the sight there...

......

Nikhil talks to someone in phone..

Nikhil: Hello... Ya... Tht girl... Any information.... So, she has no one for her... Goood... Then.... Hmm... So, she is in some orphanage... Good... Let ot be... Find about her whereabouts....

Kidnap her when you spot her in that area .. ya... Ya.. same guest house... Bring her there... I will pay you in lumpbsum... That's none of your concern... I need only her....

Nikhil shouts and cuts the call... He took pragya's photo and sees it lustfully....

Nikhil: something is there in you... I cant sleep without having you in my side... See... I cant control myself... I will catch you for sure...

......

The screen shift to a place where Tanu is there.... It seems like a private island... Tanu dressed up in a tight swim suit... She comes down and kisses an elderly man of early 50s...

He seems to be quite young with a well built body, clean shaved face and with a gelled up hair....

Tanu: Aww... Sweet heart ..

Man: why so late???? I told you na... You should not make me wait...

Tanu: Im sorry darling... Just went to change and come...

Man: Tanu... Only you and me are here... Its not needed you have to go to room to change... You can very well change here... And I will be way too happy if you did not wear anything...

Tanu: 😊😊😊😊.... Naughty boy...

Man: as always... When a beautiful girl is in my arms, I wont be satisfied at all...

Tanu: hmm... Good... Dont mistake me... Wont your wife feel bad, if she knows you are with me...

Man: 😂😂😂😂.... She has to be in world na to feel bad... She has gone 15 years back... Im all alone ruling this empire...

Tanu: So, no one is there for you... Then i will be the queen of your properties na...

Man: 😂😂😂😂 good joke Tanu... You are only my mistress mind it... I can get girls like you anytime, if I throw money... Remember, I have a son who is the legal heir of all my properties....

Tanu's evil mind starts to work and she wants to find out who is the interruption in her way to get such a huge property ..

......

The screen freezes with Tanu and Nikhil's evil faces and the lovely moments in Mehra mansion...

A very long update na... Almost 2300+ words...

Who is the man and his son???

Will abhigya's marriage happens without any dramas???

Who is the person abhi and aaliya hate the most????

To know more, stay tuned...

Not proof read... Forgive me for typing errors..

Yours crazy buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 261 2
Is it any rule that we have to fall in love at a certain age??? Is there any criteria or age bar for Loving a Person or Loved By someone... Age is j...
64.7K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
7.3K 881 5
He is a man of continuous success... She is a woman of priceless victory... He is the man of every women's dreams... She is a woman of every men's...
212K 10.5K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...