The Bad Boy Next Door

De the100_fam

"And I feel like you and I have something in common." He wispers. "What?" I ask. "Just like me your more th... Mai multe

Ch:1 Big house.
Ch:2 Meeting The Bad Boy
Ch:3 2 Bad Asses
Ch:4 Free Like Birds And Just Fly Away
Ch:5 Nightmares
Ch:6 I Got Your Back, Always
Ch:7 Sexy Legs
Ch:8 I can't run from something I need
Ch:9 Not So Perfect Bad Boy?
A/N
Ch:10 5 Days
A/N
Ch: 11 Golden Story Waiting To Be Read
Ch:12 Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
Ch:13 What Do You Mean Between Us?
Ch:14 Oh Bella...
Ch:15 Home at last
Ch 16: Everything Will Be Okay...
Ch:17 Its dark no one else exept us and our lips.
Ch:18 Interrupted Feelings Once Again
Ch:19 Rember me
A/N not a chapter
Ch:20 Cant Hide Anymore
Ch:21 Long Lost Siblings?
Ch:22 I Belong With You
ch:23 Beginning To The End
Ch: 24 Sexy New Addition?
ch:25 Prince To Her Savior
ch.26 Swollen Lips
Ch:27 Possesive Looks Good On You
Ch:28 Its A Date
AN (VERY IMPORTANT!)
Ch. 30 Regrets and Tears
Ch.31 Slip By
Ch 32 All I want

Ch:29 No looking back

5.8K 136 59
De the100_fam

Sorry I haven't updated in like a month, but to make it up I tried to make this chapter little longer :)

Ray:

"Ray, we don't have swimsuits." She mentioned looking down at the dock with her heels in her hands.

"I know."

I start to take my shirt off and her eyes go wide.

"Skinny dipping?" She gulps nervously.

Anyone else would think she would easily go skinny dipping. Thats one of the many things I love about her. She shows me someone different that isn't shown to other or at school. At school she's known as the 'dont mess with me girl' or the 'bad boys' girl' , the second one is personally my favorite. Yes she's got a good arm , but she is fragile and wouldn't hurt a fly. That's the other side of her that I only see.

"No, just undergarments. If your comfortable with that. If not it's fine. " I look into her eyes as she mumbles, "We only live once, why not."

I felt bad at first before she replied, I didn't want to do something she wasn't comfortable with.

After stripping into our under cloths I try and not stare at her body.I gulp making my adems able bob.
She is wearing a lacy black underwhere along with a matching bra.

I groan adjusting my boxers, if you know what I mean.

"Ray it's not nice to stare."  Bella winks right before  she jumps into the lake making a small splash. Tease

I turn red scratching my neck.

"Uh yeah, um sorry." I mumble but remember she can't even hear me considering she's under water. I jump in after her instintly feeling more calm as the cool water hits my heated face and body.

Bubbles surround me as I surface myself up to the top.

"So, do you wanna play a game?" Bell speaks up.

I nod.

"Hmm, how about make out with the hot boy in front of you?" I suggest wiggling my eyebrows.

She pauses.

"Tempting."

I smirk.

"But no. How about truth or dare?"

After frowning at her deny I answer her question."Original, sounds good." I nod.

"T or D?" I ask.

"Dare." She smirks challengly.

"I dare you to kiss me." Nice one Ray, going for the kill.

Her face heats up.

"You just love kissing me don't you."

I start to swim farther out into the lake but stay in talking distance. She follows out.

"What can I say."

I pull her towards me and make her legs wrap around my torso.

"Your lips are like a drug." I wisper dragging my finger along her bare back making good bumps arise.

"I don't quite approve of drugs, Ray." She smiles up at me, I love the way my name rolls smoothly off of her tongue.

"I'm not quite the biggest fan of drugs either, but once I get a taste I want more, " I lean down

"And more." I slightly say hovering over her lips.

I listen to her heart beat that is going crazy making me smirk as she stares at my lips In a daze.

My lips find the warmth of her soft ones and her hands find there way to my hair.

"And more."

-
Bella:

"So wait let me get this straight, Ray took you out on a total romantic date in the middle of know where, went practically skinny dipping, played truth or dare and, to top it all he confessed he was addicted to your kisses. " I roll my eyes noding at Lexi.

"Even after all of that, that idiot still did not have the balls to ask you to be your girlfriend!" She throws her hands in the air drastically getting some stares from other kids in the cafeteria.

I nod again picking at my salad. "I mean maybe he just isn't ready." As much as I hate to say it, Ray just may not be ready for a relationship with me. It kinda does make me sad to think that considering I would say yes in a heart beat. This made me feel desperate.

"P to the L to the EASE, girl have you seen the way he looks at you? It's the way I look at cheese cake and Ian Somerhalder." She adds in sassily referring to her undying love for cheese cake and a hunk of love that plays on vampire diaries.

What she said warmed my heart and made me feel a little better but then I started laughing.

"So your say that Ray looks at me as if he wants to take a big juicy bite out of me and also with heart eyes that are bigger than the moon?" I crack a smile still laughing.

"Yeah, pretty much" She nods while joining my laughing fit.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Ash plops down next to Lexi along with the other guys.

My face turns red when Ray is looking at me with his eyebrow raised.

"Bella I will leave you to this one." Lexi smirks as I send daggers her way.

"I-uh well...um." I stutter.

"I-uh well...um what?" Lax mocks annoyingly.

I roll my eyes.
"You know what?" I cross my arms

"I do not have to tell you guys anything." I snap as they all chuckle putting theirs hands up in defence.

Our conversations wander but I notice Dens state. He looks completely drained with bags under his eyes. His stance is really tence and his hair is all over the place.

"Den, are you okay?" I ask worried.

His head snaps up and his eyes are red. Either he's high or is in a emotional state. Im guessing the second one since Den seems to be more responsible than that.

All of the guys tense while Lexi is looking worriedly at him mirroring my expression.

"I-um yeah, I just am having a hard time with school right now." His voice raspily awakens me.  I'm not stupid, I know he's lying.

"Well... I can help you with what your stressing about." I smile warmly, even though I know school is not the problem.

He just shakes his head.

"Thank you Bella but I think I should handle my own problems. " He mumbles the last part due to all of the boys looking at him daringly. As if they wanted him to not say anymore.

He hadn't said it in a way where I would feel hurt or in a rudley manner, it was like he was trying to tell me something without directly bringing it up.

Im not quite sure why I hadn't noticed his state sooner. Just now I realized that he hadn't been talking much the past few days and he looks like he's been through hell. I was fully awake  from my 'daze' when I had heard the way he spoke. It wasn't his usual confident mature thick voice but rather a secretive raspy wisper. I was completely curious to know what had happened.

Like I said I'm not stupid so I had decided to not ask so soon about it. I had also notice the other guys body language when Den had responded to me. They turned stiff and had a daringly look in their eyes towards Den as he spoke guilty. What weren't they all telling me?
-

I sigh running my last lap around the soccer field.

"Girls come on! Let's talk about the game." Coach Lemmar yells motioning her hands towards herself.

My mind has been all over the place I had forgotten about our first soccer game coming up for Lexi and I. Plus Ray, Den and Lax, which are all on the boys soccer team as well.

As we all gathered around the coach she began giving a talk to us about our first game, obviously.

"You all have been doing great for the beginning of the season but I want you young ladies to better than great. Always set your expectations high no matter how good you are. Just at the end of the day rembers to try your best and put your heart into this game and the ones coming up. " She brightly smiles at all of us.

"Now, your dismissed. Have a good day everyone and make sure not to miss the game tomorrow night!"  She adds.

-

"I mean I feel like some kind of dumb blonde that won't get her head out of her ass. "

I groan.

"Come on, dumb blond really? The fact that you were the first one to notice that something was up with Den proves that your the opposite if a dumb blonde." Lexi states.

I shrug.

"I don't know if I was the first one to notice something. All of the other guys were giving him death glares like they wanted him to shut up."

At this moment I realized that I had needed to talk to Ray about this and see what's going on, because frankly I was really worried for Dens state.

I get up off my bed and hop downstairs to see Ben and Dane playing Call of duty.

"What the fuck Dane! You could have gotten me!" Ben yells.

Ben puts down his controller and glares at Dane feruously.

"Sorry dude." Dane smirks after giving me a wink.

"Whatever, and don't wink at my sure again."

Dane practically lives at my house now. Him and Ben have became best buds, but no matter how close my brother is to someone hes always protective of his lil sis.

"You boys sure get wild with your little zombie game. " I chuckle grabbing my shoes.

"Where are you going? " Ben ask lowly putting his hands on his hips like a rigid mother.

"Geeze chill out, I'm just going over Ray's for a little. I have to talk to him."

I cock a eyebrow as Dane and Ben grin at eachother

"Is my little sis going to brake up with lover boy?" He questions Dane, as if I'm not there.

"I don't know Benny, she may. " Dane scratches his chin after chuckling.

After Ben threatened Dane a little about not calling him 'Benny' they both turn their heads towards me.

I roll my eyes.

"Well I was never going out with Ray in the first place. Also  just because I said I wanted to talk to him doesn't mean I wanted to brake up with him, that's if I was even his girlfriend. " I respond back.

"Wait so your telling me lover boy hasn't asked you out yet?" Dane smirks.

I have to admit Dane is a very handsome guy, and when he smirks I feel as if I didn't have a thing for Ray I would be falling for Danes looks like a lost puppy.

There's just something different about Ray he's not hot, he's gorgeous and beyond handsome.

I mutter a no kinda upset but decided not to show it.

His smirk disappears.

"What a chicken. He doesn't even have the guts to ask you out? Before he knows it someone might just snatch you up before he even gets a chance." I smile at Dane.

"I mean I'm kinda questioning myself why I haven't."

I stop smiling.

"You have feelings for my sister?" Ben growls.

His eyes go wide.

"No! No! I just mean well... Um how do I say this without making Ben mad. Look Bella your a beautiful girl. Every second Ray looses to ask you out he becomes more stupider. "

I smile brightly flattered.

"Thank you Dane, but why do you think Ben would be mad. You said that very politely." I question.

"Because I bet he was thinking something different then beautiful." A voice comes behind me.

I turn to see Lexi smirking.

Dane avoids eye contact before Ben smacks his head.
-

"Ah Bella! " I smile warmly at Mary, Ray's mom.

I instantly smell pumpkin spice coming from inside of the house.

"Come in dear!"

I walk in rembering the house as it was the last time I came here.

"Your just in time Bella, I'm making dinner. It will soon be ready and your welcome to stay."

"That actually sounds amazing. I have been eating out at restaurants and fast food a lot since dad is gone, and if Ben or I were to cook it would be world war three. " We share a chuckle and chit chat before Ray comes down.

"Bell?" He is shirtless and is wearing gray sweats with his hair all over the place making me want to run my hands in it.

I smile warmly at him melting by how adorable he looks.

"Hey, um can I talk to you for a minute?"
-
I sit on his bed while he shuts his bedroom door.

"So what's up?" He questions.

"I'm just going to say this straight on. Do you lie to me?"

I look up into his eyes full of confusion.

"What no-"

"Than what is it that you and the boys know that Lexi and I don't? What's going on with Den, and don't lie to me because even a idiot could see there was something up. The tension at the table the other day was beyond big. Not to mention that you guys looked like you were about to kill Den with your imaginary eye lasers. " I finish my rant and stare at him kinda upset.

I know for a fact he is not telling me something.

"What are you talking about?"

"Really? Ray I'm not stupid!" I fight back.

"I know Bella, I never said you were!" He raises his voice.

I roll my eyes.

"Then you should tell me what's going on, because we both know that I'm not letting this go till you stop lying." I point my finger at him.

"I'm not lying." He mutters.

"Well, you sure aren't telling me something."

He runs his hands over his face.

"Look, it's something you don't want to know. " He wispers the last part but I still hear.

"No Ray, I do. I am concerned about the people I care about. And frankly I'm concerned about the trust between us, because obviously you dont feel the same I do. I trust you with all my heart. "

"I do trust you. I poured my life story on you while I sobbed in your shirt, don't you remember that?" He argued.

"I understand that. I appreciate that you trusted me, but what I don't understand is why you don't trust me now." I snap back.

The tension in the room great as he scoffed.

"Your being rediculous. The world doesn't revolve around you and your sure as hell don't need to know what's going on with my friends and I. " His words stung.

This made me really wonder what I was to him.

"I mean geez Bella. You come into this school and decided you need to know everything! This shit is seriously not kid play. Get your nose out my my ass why don't you? No wonder your mom sent you to live with your dad. " My eyes water up at the mention of my mom.

He comes to relization of what he said and regrets flood his face.

"Bells I didn't-." He says softly but I push past him towards his door.

On my way out I see a few empty  beers botels on his desk and I roll my eyes running out of his room ignoring his calls.

I'm about to run out the door when Mary questions me.

"Dear, are you okay? Dinner is done. "
She puts a hand on my shoulder and I now realize that I'm crying.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Right but I'm going to have to decline. Thank you for the offer but I have homework to do. "

I run out the door after seeing Ray reaching the bottom of the stairs.

No looking back.

Hey everyone! Again sorry for the long wait.

So Ray and Bella had their first fight.:( While writing this I was excited because my story doesn't really have any good juicy drama like this ending chapter, but now it does and their relationship is starting to get rough.
School is starting In like a week and half. Kinda excited though I really miss my friends. Comment when you start school!

If any mistakes, thoughts, request ect... Just lemme know in the comments!

Don't forget
•vote
•comment
•fan

~S

M

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

626K 14.9K 34
Everleigh Dolan was going to be attending a new school, living in a new house, set in a new room, her mother wouldn't speak why but she was optimisti...
162K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
290K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
1.5M 42.5K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...