Quiet || hs

By uniqueboys

In which a quiet girl trying to get through her last year of high school by avoiding all conflict in her scho... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
Q&A
69
70
71
72
73
74
75

68

77.6K 1.9K 1.8K
By uniqueboys

I wake up with Monique by my side and the sun was shining through my window. I quickly close the curtain and rub my aching head. It took me about twenty minutes to actually leave my room. I clean myself up then went out to the living room to see two people lying there. One on the couch and one of the floor. I step closer to realize it was Zayn and Harry. Zayn had his arm hanging off, letting Harry hold it close to his chest.

I go over to them and kick Harry's foot while I pat Zayn's leg. Both of them jump up and look around as if they were lost about their location. Zayn sits up rubbing his head and Harry just falls back down then covers his face.

"What are the two of you doing here?" I ask, sitting on the chair.

"Babe please, I have a headache." Zayn whines. "I should've stuck to my word and stayed sober."

I frown then I remember. "Oh my god, Zayn."

"It's fine," he stops me. "I made one exception for my birthday. Probably a bad idea, but I wanted to have fun celebrating too. I won't drink again." he breathes out, standing up.

"Are you sure you won't get the urge?" I ask, putting my hand on his torso.

"Rylee, I'll be fine." he chuckles, pulling me into a hug. "Can I go use the bathroom now?"

He leaves the room and I look down at Harry who looked fast asleep. I kick him again and he groans, sitting up.

"What if Alec had seen you here?"

"Alec didn't even look our way through the night." Harry runs his hand through his hair as he sits on the couch. "After Monique put you to bed, we sat out here and talked then he walked out to get some water. Didn't look this way once, but we were sitting in the dark." Harry laughs. "But still, he didn't see us."

"What about when he went to work?" I ask, sitting on the chair away from him. "He came to tell me and Monique that he was leaving." I tell him then I roll my eyes. "They got into a little argument because he kept bothering her."

Harry shrugs. "He just walked straight out. You should really talk to him about checking his surroundings because anyone could attack him." Harry suggests. "Also, tell him that he makes way too much noise getting ready in the morning."

"Harry," I sigh. "I don't understand why you're here." I say, getting frustrated. "Coach Payne said he was going to bring us home."

"You kept saying that when we were standing outside the club." Harry tells me. "Then you said Zayn was too, so I'm guessing the two were just all over that club searching for Monique because they never came back."

"How late did I get home then?" I frown.

"We made it back here at around three."

My eyes widen. "We? You- you brought me home? By yourself?"

"You ordered an uber yourself and I couldn't just let you go alone." he stands up. "Zayn made it back with Monique an hour later, but you don't have to worry. I kept my distance, during that time," he assures me. "Even when you didn't." he mumbles.

"Excuse me?" I look up at him and he laughs.

"You couldn't keep your hands to yourself." he teases and I cover my face from embarrassment. "Every where I went, you followed."

"Is that all that happened?" I keep interrogating. "I just couldn't keep to myself?"

"You really don't remember anything?"

"I remember getting there and you seemed like you already had a few. The last thing I remember was talking to that Louis guy."

Harry stays quiet for a few moments as if he was thinking. "Yeah not much happened," he says, walking over to Alec's bathroom. Then he peeps his head out, thinking some more. "But–" he looks at me. "You might've kissed me, but I stopped it." he quickly shuts the door.

I smack my forehead, ashamed of the night. It wasn't supposed to end with him. Anyone else would've done, but him. I hear someone whine, shaking a door nob. Monique runs past behind me then jiggles Alec's bathroom door. She groans, turning around and lightly hits her head against the door. She opens her eyes and they land on me.

"Who the fuck is in your bathroom?" she curses, shaking her leg. "I really need to go." she announces loudly.

"Monique, learn to keep it down." Harry speaks through the door.

Monique gasps, jumping away from the door. Her eyes were widened and she looks at me.

"Coach Styles?" she asks and I nod.

"Zayn." I point at the other door. "They dropped us off."

"And they stayed?" she looked so confused. I couldn't help but to laugh.

I tell her everything and Zayn makes it out, letting Monique rush in. Then she comes back so Zayn could tell her what she did while with him. We move on to Harry and what we did. I told them how much I regret it and that we were never getting back together even after last night. Monique didn't understand because I still haven't told her what he did. We continue to talk about him then I look at the time and Harry wasn't out yet. I knock on the door, but no sound came from the other side.

"Harry, it's around lunch time and Alec should be heading back home soon." I tell him, but no answer. "Seriously Harry, it's time for you to go."

"Harry," Zayn steps up. "Hey, answer us."

"S-sorry," he says through the door before opening it. "Yeah, I need- I need to go now." he says, not look at me once. His eyes looked red and he sniffles as he walks past me. "I-I'm also sorry for everything I've done."

"Wait Harry," Zayn grabs his coat. "Let's ride together. I'll get an uber for us because my car is at that motel."

"No, I need to go now." Harry shakes his head.

"Okay, we can go now." Zayn nods, walking over to Harry. "That's why I grabbed my things."

"I want to be alone, Zayn." Harry snaps, storming out.

Zayn glances back at me, looking just as confused as I was because Harry was perfectly fine earlier. Then it hit me. He probably heard everything we were saying about him.

"Watch after him, please." I step forward, feeling something in my gut. "P-please, hurry up and go after him." I beg.

"What? Why?" Zayn questions. "He said he wants to be alone, so let him."

"No Zayn," I say about to run out myself. "I spoke with Louis last night–" I glance back at Monique and rush up to Zayn. "Just go after him, please. Don't let him be alone right now because I'm afraid he might hurt himself."

"What?" Zayn frowns with a small chuckle escaping. "Harry would never do that to himself. Besides, why would he choose to do it right now."

I move closer, looking up at him. "We were pretty close to Alec's bathroom. He probably heard us talking about him."

Zayn gasps. "I called him disgusting and you said-"

"What are you guys whispering about?" Monique speaks up. "I really want to know."

"Please Zayn," I tug on his arm. "Don't let him be alone."

Zayn races out the door and Monique stands next to me. "I don't understand why he knows more than me. When did you start trusting him again?"

"Not now, Monique." I walk away, calling Harry on the phone. It goes to voicemail and sit on the couch, panicking. "Don't do this Harry."

-

A week and half had past by. Harry had disappeared from town completely. Caroline didn't even know where he was, but she didn't seem worried according to Zayn.

I was switched back to his class just a few days ago. Substitutes came and went. It was worse than Mrs. White's class because now I'm learning nothing. Coach Payne was the substitute today and he tried his best teach us the work, but no one really understood what he was explaining. Class ends and I walk up to him.

"Any word?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I just don't understand why he would just disappear like this." he scratches his head. "This isn't like him and I'm really worried. I should've known when he started acting distant." he taps his pen against the desk. He looks up at me, upset. "Maybe Zayn has some news."

I bite my lip, nodding. I leave for my next class and throughout the day, I couldn't focus. Zayn meets me after school and I just break down in his car.

"What if we're too late?" I cry out. "It's almost been two weeks and he hasn't contacted anyone." I point out. "The last thing he'll remember about me is all the bad things I said about him."

"Rylee," Zayn reaches over and rubs my shoulder. "It'll be okay."

"You don't know that!" I spit. "I loved him so much and now he could be dead." I sob, holding my chest because my heart actually hurt at the thought. "I hate how everything turned so fast. I went from loving him one second to hating him. I-I can't even think of hating him anymore because he could be gone. I wish- I wish I had the chance to tell him that I still love him. I still love him!" I spoke until I was out of breath. "I still love him and I should've told him."

"Calm down, Rylee." Zayn pulls me into a hug. "Harry actually contacted Louis this afternoon."

I pull away, looking at Zayn through my watery eyes. "Wh-what?"

"Harry told him he's at a place where everything was perfect." Zayn tells me and I frown. "Before everything bad happened." he looks at me then wipes my tears. "Yeah, I was a bit confused as well."

"No, I think- I think I know where he his." I breathe out. "Before everything, we were in Philadelphia and things were perfect between us. He set a private dinner for me on the rooftop. It was absolutely perfect and we were happy."

"Do you really think he went back there?" Zayn questions. "I mean, if that were me, I wouldn't want to be reminded of the girl I lost."

"We won't know unless we go." I sit straight up in my seat.

"It's a long drive to the city and you might arrive home late." Zayn says and I glare at him. "I was just saying," he starts the car. "Your dad was pretty angry that you got home late the other week."

"I really don't care right now." I say, getting annoying. "We need to get to Harry before tries and does something to himself."

____________________
So some of your questions involve revealing stuff about the story.... and I won't answer them because what's the fun in that😂

ENJOY this chapter bc it's hella late and I'm hella dead tired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703 8 9
Harry is a hungry vampire who has been abstaining from drinking human blood. Until he meets a pretty girl who is all alone and just smells delicious...
4.5K 448 64
Harry is a celebrity that happened to get kidnapped by a teenage fan girl and she ends up letting him go But Harry comes back to her realizing that...
296K 4K 30
Mia McIntosh was just a student at secondary school with perfect grades... especially in Maths, but only since the most gorgeous man took over as her...
1.1K 20 26
Harry styles fan fiction.