56

"Yes!" Harry cheers us on while we scrimmaged for practice

"Yes!" Harry cheers us on while we scrimmaged for practice. "You girls are doing great."

"Coach is in an extraordinary mood." Abby laughs out softly.

Leslie eyes me from the other side of the net. "I wonder why?" she says, lifting her leg to stretch it.

"You really don't know how to keep your mouth shut about things Leslie?" Monique speaks from behind her.

"No, that's why I'm the bitch of the year, isn't it?" she shrugs. "Besides, I don't actually spill the tea like some people."

"Okay, what is going on with all of you?" Kourtney steps in. "Can't we all just get along?"

"I'd actually like to know the tea you have." Brit quickly speaks up.

"Brit, can you just mind your own damn business." Leslie groans, rolling her eyes. "And I know she told you." she says to Monique.

"Told me what?"

"What happened at the party?" she continues. "The kiss,"

"Wait, what?" Monique frowns, glancing at me. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Kiss? What kiss? Who kissed who?" Brit says, getting hyped from the information.

"Okay ladies," Harry comes over after talking to Coach Payne. "When we're done with the scrimmage, we will be going over everything about playoffs. Coach Payne is going to get the packets with our itinerary and we'll talk more about it then, so practice will be extended for how ever long it takes to go over it and what your questions are."

"But coach, I have plans after practice." I remind him and he inhales sharply, giving me a simple nod.

"Which is why I'm telling you this now." he says to all of us. "I'll give you five minutes to call your parents or whoever to inform them. If it's an inconvenience with the extension and your ride bails out, myself or coach Payne are willing to give anyone a ride." he says then dismisses us to make our phone calls. "Be back in five to finish the scrimmage and no side conversations because the longer you take then the longer you'll be staying." he announces as the girls ran to the locker room.

"Harry, is this your way of ruining my plans with Zayn?"

He looks down at me with crossed arms. "What do you mean?" he shrugs. "This is an important discussion we have to talk about before playoffs."

"And you decided to do it today. After I told you that I have to talk to Zayn." I point out. "What's the problem? I said you can come."