The Hybrid Queen [1]

By _Black_Rose_0121

She, a newbie vampire with a past that even she doesn't know. He, a 115-year-old vampire-teacher with an in... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Eleven: Part Two
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four Part I
Chapter Twenty-Four Part II
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Announcements
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
~Sequel~

Chapter Twenty-Eight

3.5K 166 55
By _Black_Rose_0121

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this new chapter, please don't forget to vote, comment and share. I love hearing your thoughts about what you guys think will happen. I tried something new with a third-person point of view, a.k.a mine, lol. Tell me guys what you think! 

XOXO

Lisa.

Narrator POV:

It's been a month since the incident with the self-proclaim original hybrid Lucien. Katherine has been training every day since she got all the marks now, it is necessary for her to understand and control her power. But besides training, she has been very busy with a white-heard man. She still has to go to history class, though.

So here she is, in a room, so organized a needle wouldn't fit in with the theme. Bottoming her shirt and pants, putting her combat puts on. She put her hair in a high ponytail. Smiled down at the sleeping white-haired man she had deeply fallen in love with, kissed him on the forehead and left the room before he could wake up. She only ha seconds.

She had learned that purebloods don't need sleep at all, only when they do things that exhausted them to a certain extent. For example exercise... and other R-rated things.

She had training, early this morning with Sensei Gin. He was even more strict than Mr.Kawasaki.

And so, here they are training...

Katherine's POV:

Left, right, left, ouch! I was trying to dodge all the rocks Sensei Gin was throwing at me, trying to comprehend how a small man such as he is could throw a big rock at me without breaking a sweat.

A rock hit throwing me a couple of feet away, "Stand up, Katherine. Again!" Sensei yelled and started throwing boulders once again. I took out my sword and started slashing the rocks into halves. "Try and touch me, Katherine." I follow the instruction given to me and little by little I got closer to Sensei but as I got closer, the rocks became more intense.

I gave a scream of fight and I created a rock barrier that protected myself from the rocks coming at me. I took this millisecond to try and reduce the size of the rocks that Sensei was throwing. I succeeded to a point, but a number of rocks won me.

If water is the opposite of fire, air if the opposite of earth. I jumped backward and open my hands. I felt my canines coming out and my eyes darkening. I felt that every time I was going to use an element. It was my constant reaction.

I was going to make an airwave. I clapped both my arms and out came a huge gush of wind. Breaking into million pieces the rocks that were being thrown at me and the barrier I had made. This took Sensei by surprise and I ran towards him and I touched his shoulder.

"I win." I said smiling.

My smile faded away when I saw myself thrown down with so much force I was stuck on the floor. "What the???" Sensei Gin had grabbed me by arm without me noticing. I just felt the pressure of the earth around me. "Never, in your life, Katherine, underestimate your opponent. And don't get cocky about winning. It's the one who survives that wins."

It was right "Alright, then. Don't underestimate me either!" I said as I used my hands to pull me up from the earth and kicked him with my legs I mid-air. He stopped me attack as if it was nothing. I kicked him in with my other leg and he grabbed it as well. I twirl around fire bent and tried to hit him with the fire but he just stepped sideways.

"I don't. You just have to grow more." He simply said. I sat on the floor, sweating like a pig, Sensei Gin was a cool as ever. Not even a sweat. "Yeah, you're right. How come you never sweat?" "I don't." He smiled proudly. "Never?" "Ever." "Weird." I stood up. And went to drink a little bit of water.

Mate.

I smelt him right away. A huge smile grew across my face. I turned around and saw him entering the room with a bouquet of roses behind his back. I could see them though. "I brought you these." He said giving the roses to me. "Aww. Thank you Sepherus." I kissed him on the cheek. "You left me alone this morning. I was in need of cuddling when I woke up." He said as he grabbed my head and with his fist started messing my hair around. "Ouch! Stop that.!" I said trying not to laugh. "Tell me you won't leave me alone again and I will stop." ha, ha, okay, haha." He was so childish. "Good." He stopped and started walking way.

"Where are you going?" I asked disappointed he wasn't going to stay. "Well, I still have to give history classes. I'm not a hybrid vampire that graduates have her classes in a mission." he said smirking at me. I didn't notice but he was wearing a white button shirt and black work pants.

He looked perfect. Although he looked different. "You shaved your beard?" he nodded. "I like it. " I cheesily said. He quickly ran towards me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Bye babe. I'm late for my first class. See you later." I smiled at his running reflection.

I was put out of my dreamland when Sensei Gin cleared his throat out. " You ever ignore me and I will choke you!" He said as he hit me in my the back of the knee making me fall forwards. I had forgotten he was even there. Oh man. Great way to ruin the moment.

Sepherus was right, I am basically halfway graduated. I still see class with Angelina, but only in history, potion and all the normal school subjects. But in weaponry, training, I train apart. Sometimes I go and train with my fellow classmates, mostly in hunting class since Sepherus is there.

An hour later, I was now in vampire science class, where the teacher had grouped us in pairs. Obviously, I was with Angelina, we have missed each other. Especially since last night, I spent it with Sepherus.

"So... How was your night?" Angelina said wiggling her eyebrows at me. "No details please" She added. "it was great." I said. We were mixing various substance and I was completely confused. Thankfully Angelina was a genius. Ever since she had that death experience she had made it a mission of herself to become agile in everything. When she has free time she trains with me. "just mix this clear substance with the blue one. It will make a reaction. Go for it." She instructed and I followed word by word.

Thirty minutes in and Angelina had to take command in making the mixtures since I mess up and almost made the school exploded. I nervously said sorry.

"That class was great!" Angelina said as the class finished. We had made a red crystal out of those substances. Supposedly they work against witches.

I'll throw it at Kiona when I see her.

We headed to the cafeteria and sat at the same table we always sat in. Sepherus didn't join us because all teachers were in an urgent meeting. I hope nothing is wrong.

"What do you think the meeting is about?" Angelina said as she started eating. "I don't really know. Which I knew." I said thoughtfully. Minutes later Mr. Steven came to our table. "Ms.Mcqueen. You are needed in the Headmaster's office. Please come quickly." I looked at Angelina and we both nodded at the same time. I stood up and went with Mr.Steven,

I enter the office and every teacher was there. "Katherine we are glad you are here." Headmaster Elizabeth said as she stood from her seat. I nodded and softly smiled. I looked at Sepherus and he gave me a worried look.

I wonder, why?

"We called you here because we have received a letter from the werewolves." She said passing me a burnt paper. "They want you to go have a meeting with them..." Headmaster said. "They want me to go alone." I said as I finished reading the letter. "Yes, we have a plan."

Headmaster told me that their plan was to give Kiona a shrinking potion and she would go with me. I agree with the plan. "This may be very dangerous, so we will also follow you to a point where we won't be seen." the headmaster said. I disagree. "No. I want to go alone. I don't want anyone getting hurt. Besides, I'm half werewolf. They won't hurt me. I'm sure" I said in a tone of voice that radiated power. I felt my eyes change color. But I didn't see myself.

I didn't know where that authority came out. But I wanted them to be obedient. Everyone stood silent. "Alright. As you wish. You will leave tonight." Headmaster said lowering her head. I nodded, tucked the paper in my uniform and left.

Sepherus followed me. "Katherine, let me go with you. Please. I can't be worrying about you." I turned around. I smiled at him. "Baby, I'm going to be alright. I know they won't hurt me. They might know something about the reason why I'm a hybrid. I need to find out. So, don't worry." I kissed him before I started to walk again.

I didn't want him to be in danger. I needed to concentrate on every single detail.

Headmaster Elizabeth POV:

"Her true blood powers are awakening. It's only a matter of time till she supersedes her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 3.9K 38
Not knowing who she was...what she was, caused; lets say, problems for Kaliska. Kaliska life changed dramatically when she discovered she was more t...
130K 6K 27
Originally titled Blood Moon Left in the dark about her past or where she belonged, Kaliska life was about to get a whole lot dark and messier. N...
22 0 10
There's always a war raging, the war between good and evil, be it in our world, in our hearts or in our minds. And no matter which side wins it alway...
209 54 13
Ayla, a vampire werewolf hybrid, hunted by all kinds is on the run but decides to settle in a place called Thorn Will. But what happens when she fal...