liar liar •• sf9 [completed]

By keemche-stew

her life wasn't as easy as she thinks. secrets that she had to hide, people that she had to protect, reputati... More

One
Two
Three
not an update
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Not an update!
Eighteen
Nineteen
Not an update!
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
important information!
Christmas and New Year Special
Twenty-Six
not an update!
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Fourty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
not an update!
Forty-Four
F I N A L

Forty

293 15 2
By keemche-stew

First day pass so fast and it was almost midnight in Japan and some of the kids are wandering around the stores near the hotel without the teacher knowing about it and some of them are knock out and already sleep in their room.

And Hanna didn't want to cause any trouble and just read the book she brought with her on her bed, while her two roommates had gone somewhere with the other girls.

Not to mention that her cheeks aren't fully healed, she decide to stay in her room and not wanting the teacher to ask any further question about her wounded cheeks.

Lunch is a pretty much intense scene, someone had tried to trip her with her tray of food but luckily, Hwiyoung was there to save her.

He's hair had change, the first time Hanna saw her was black and now it was a chestnut brown color.

Hanna said thanks and Hwiyoung asked her if she wanted to take a seat with him and Chanee.

Hanna smiled and didn't say no for an answer; it's been so long since the last time she hung out with both of them.

The lunch ends and all the students went straight to the bus before going to the first place on the schedule - sightseeing place.

Her trance were cut when there's a knock on her door and make her brows frowned. Yeri and Irene had their keys; they should get in with their keys instead of knocking the door.

The knock appeared again and Hanna had no choice but to get up from her bed, putting her book on the bed before approaching the door.

Looking through the peephole, Hanna raises her brows before opening the door to see Rowoon, standing outside her room with a snow covering his shoulders and hair.

"Rowoon, I thought you were asleep?" Hanna asks opening the door wider for him to get inside her room and went to the living room before dusting the snow on his jacket.

He smiled before placing his jacket on one of the sofa in the living room before looking to Hanna with a smile, "Nah, I wanted to give you this." He said offering some plastic bag with a familiar brand.

Hanna didn't notice that Rowoon had brought something along with him and just notices it now.

"Why do you have to buy me a new phone? I could buy it myself." Hanna said but took the paper bag from Rowoon anyways - not that Hanna wants it too - she just couldn't refuse because she felt bad if she refuses his gift.

She placed the paper bag on the table before opening the white box after tearing the seal.

A gasp left her lips before staring at the person who had staring back at her with a smile.

"I know you didn't really like pink so, I bought the black one." Rowoon said when he saw how speechless her face looks like.

The phone could be expensive; this phone is the newest edition and just came out weeks ago.

Hanna didn't think Rowoon would buy her a new phone - I mean, he did saw her phone being crushed by Wendy's gang - but Hanna didn't think about him buying her a new phone.

He helped Hanna much already and Hanna should be the one who gave him present in return to say thank you instead of him.

"Thank you so much!" Hanna said and stood up from her seat and went to Rowoon before circling her hands around his neck.

"Would you look at that," Hanna let go of the hug when she heard a familiar voice coming from the other side, "The girl had bribe the guy to buy her things."

Wendy crosses her arms in front of her chest when she saw the sight of Hanna and Rowoon hugged.

One time, Rowoon had told Hanna that Wendy was his ex-girlfriend, they dated for about three months and Rowoon ended up breaking up with her because Wendy was all about herself and didn't even think about Rowoon.

It was shocking news for Hanna; she didn't even believe it even once.

How come a good guy like Rowoon ends up with a bitchy girl like Wendy?

And then Hanna knew why Wendy wanted Hanna to stay away from Rowoon, Wendy still lingers some feelings towards Rowoon, she end up feel regret when he broke up with her weeks later.

"Thanks to you, Hanna's phone broke," Rowoon said glaring at Wendy.

Wendy scoffed before placing her palms against her chest.

"It wasn't me." She defends.

"I know, but they were in your group, what's the difference?" Rowoon said and Hanna wants nothing more but to take Rowoon away from Wendy because she didn't want him to fight because of her.

Wendy scoffed before walking out from Hanna's bedroom, Yeri and Irene followed like a little minions and left Hanna and Rowoon again in her bedroom.

"I'm sorry." Hanna said and Rowoon shook his head before pulling her into his embrace.

"No, it's okay. It wasn't your fault Hanna." He replied before kissing the top of her head and decided to head back to his room before the teachers start to check each room.

Hanna went to her bed, working on her new phone, inputting every number she remember and mostly her Brother who may be worried sick that she didn't tell him where is she now.

The night continues and Hanna went to her bed to get some sleep before the sun raised and went for sightseeing with her school.

-

Juho woke her up, calling her by her new number to see him outside her door, already dressed for breakfast.

She didn't know why he had her number or maybe Rowoon had told him about it.

"Sit with us?" Juho asked with Young-Bin on the other side of the chair. Hanna nodded her head before taking the seat in front of Juho.

Hanna was peacefully eating before the seat next to her letting out a screeching sound and Rowoon seated next to her with a smile and the usual combed hair.

Her eyes than land on Juho's fire eyes and fisted hands, clenching the spoon he hold hard enough to make his knuckles turns white.

She knew that both of them liked her, but true to be told, she liked them both.

They both had taken good care of Hanna and she can't even pay them back with what they did to her.

Instead they spoiled her too much that Hanna wanted to tell or yell at them to stop.

Hanna gulps when both of them are having a staring contest and Young-Bin could feel the same - the tension between them.

"Look around and be here after three hours!" The teacher said from the microphone as the students cheer before breaking the line and went here and there.

Hanna looks around and saw both Juho and Rowoon walking towards her way. She gulps again, taking a step back slowly.

The dinner was the last place she wanted to be with both of them in the same table.

"Where do you want to go?" they both asks in unison and confused Hanna looking back and forth from Juho than Rowoon who had their eyes shoot each other with bullets.

"I asked her first!" they both said in unison again before Hanna found it cute and chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" and again.

"Do you have to follow my words?" Juho said putting his palm on his hips before turn around to face Juho who is glaring back at Rowoon.

"You're the one who followed me!" By this time Hanna was laughing hard that she have to clutch her stomach because of laughing too hard and now both of the males attention is on her.

"Please, let's just walk together." Hanna said before circling each of her arms on both of them before pulling them both towards everywhere.

It felt like three hours already, the two male turns out having so much fun than they expected.

They play arcade in one of the store near by the meeting point, everything they wanted to play - they play and Hanna never had so much fun before in her entire life.

It's been so long since she forgets about her worries while playing with her friends.

Rowoon and Juho made her forget about the things that she's passing right now.

All she had in her mind was winning the basketball game against both of the male.

At the end of the game, Hanna loses. She never plays basketball before and not forgets to mention that Juho is good at playing basketball and he is the captain of the basketball team of her school.

"I'm going to the ladies room, okay?" Hanna said before both of the mail nodded their head as they busied themselves in front of the vending machine to get some water.

She walks out from the arcade and follows the sign that says toilet in Japanese - the word she tried to understand so hard for the past day.

"There it is." Hanna said before walking inside the ladies room and does her business.

Walking out the bathroom she was face to face by two board chests that blocked her way.

She wanted to see who it was but the pineapple with glasses key chain caught her eyes and she can't do anything when she feel her mouth becomes dry and had to gulp hard.

Hanna should've run, scream or yell. But it was too late now when both of the men in front of her had put a cloth with poison in it that passed her out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 937 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
60.9K 2.9K 47
"You stole something from me and I'm gonna chase after you for it." A Book of those who Steal and those who Chase For The Boyz Started: 8/10/20 Comp...
94.5K 1.9K 19
✨Chanhee loves it when Rowoon punishes him✨
59.5K 2.5K 18
Y/N was a fake nerd at school but decided to change her personality and her looks to her past self back just because.. "Why are you so cold? Now i un...