Thirty-one

The siblings walk inside their house surprised to see their Parents seated by the living room. It's been a long time since the last time they were here, at home, being the normal parents.

Her Mother was in the kitchen, cooking for dinner and her father was in the living room, reading yesterday news.

Both of the siblings looked at each other in question. They didn't announce their arrival and didn't told both of them that they were going home today.

Both of them thought they wouldn't be home a day before In-Seong's graduation – even if they wanted to come when they all still in the plan of protecting their father's reputation as a business man who may involve in a bribe scandal years ago that still mark in citizens mind.

Even the maids didn't say anything to them. They both should be happy that their parents are home, but for some reason, there's an odd aura around the house when they step in and don't know if it's just them or there's something going on between their parents.

Hanna didn't understand the situation and decided to go to her room after greeting her parents and took a bath after spending the night in the hospital.

She promised Taeyang that she'll be the one who take care of him until he's healed.

In-Seong is the one who seem didn't agree with her idea, but by this Hanna hoped that Taeyang finally understands that she really wanted him just to be friends.

In-Seong maybe wanted to tell her not to do it, but he knew what his sister is capable of – he knew that she'll manage herself and he couldn't stop her for doing so because Hanna is just too stubborn.

She packed some of her clothes before taking a short bath.

"In-Seong, dear?" In-Seong shifted his neck away from the book he's reading towards his bedroom door and finds his mother walking inside his bedroom.

He closed the book before dangling his feet on the edge of his bed, "Yes Mother?"

"Are you gonna be here for dinner?" she asks placing her hand on his shoulder.

In-Seong is taken aback, there's something off with his Mother. She used to be  quiet yet cheerful when she's around her children and this time, she didn't his Mother – his usual Mother.

The bags under her eyes are visible, the tiredness are seeable and this is a rare sight of her mother.

She always look natural even though she didn't wear any makeup on in the house.

"Is everything fine, Mother?" In-Seong asks when he saw her Mother emotionless face. His Mother blinked before smiling down to him and shook her head.

"Everything's fine dear." She said before pulling back her hand that was placed on her son's shoulder, "I'll be waiting for dinner down stairs."

With that, his Mother left his room. In-Seong didn't know what to do and decided to walk towards his sister bedroom and found her drying her hair and already dressed to go back to the hospital.

"Hey," he greeted as he took a seat on the edge of her bed, behind her dresser as she continue to dry her hair with the towel she was holding.

Hanna stared at his Brother from the mirror in front of her and raised her brows when she didn't heard anything more after he greeted her.

"What's up?"

"Did Mother came here – I mean, did she asked you about having dinner here?" he asks and Hanna nodded her head.

"Yeah she did, and I told her I won't be joining dinner. What seems to be the problem?"

"Don't you feel it?" he said earning a frown from Hanna and make her turn around to face her Brother, "There's something going on with them Mother or maybe the both of them."