Twenty-Seven

In-Seong stared at his empty paper on top of his desk; it's been twenty minutes since he stared at his paper since the teacher hand out the paper and told the student that they can start.

This is the third day of exam of his final year and he cannot believe that time flies so fast. He want to slow time but he knew he can't.

He study hard even when he's still hospitalized and earned a smack on the back of the head from his little sister that keep bragging him, telling him to take some rest.

The thoughts bring him back to the time where he was hospitalized because how tired he was, he didn't even realize how tired he is and he remember how Hanna blame herself for it.

In-Seong saw the panic face and stream of dry tears on Hanna's face when he woke up because the beeping sound annoys him.

He saw how worried his parents are for the first time and he have to admit that it weird seeing his parents again.

"In-Seong? Are you feeling okay?" the teacher asks as he passing In-Seong's desk and saw his empty paper.

In-Seong smiled to his teacher before saying that he was fine and starts working on his test after glancing to the big clock in his class.

"One hour left, come on Kwon In-Seong, get your shit together." He mumbles to himself before shaking his head.

-

A sigh left Hanna lips after she collect the paper at the teacher's table ten minutes before the bell rang and step outside the class looking to her left and right. She was the only one standing in the hallway.

Staring down her wrist watch she decided to walk towards the cafeteria.

The past weeks almost give her stress when her brother was hospitalized for the rest of the week.

Hanna didn't expected that In-Seong would be so tired and he didn't even bother to tell her that he had that kind of sickness.

She blamed herself for it; she's so selfish just thinking about herself and didn't even think about other people. Even though In-Seong told her that it's truly wasn't her fault, she still thinks she did it.

It surprises her to see her parents again, her mother walking inside the room with tears flowing down her cheeks. It's been a long time since she saw her parents and she knew that Hanna wasn't the only one.

She took a seat on the corner of the room, pretty isolated when there's a big pillar covering her from people that keep coming by after the bell rings.

Hanna doesn't know why but today, she felt like she wants to be alone for the rest of the day or maybe for the rest of the week of exam.

From time to time that she spend her life, studying in the Neoz high school was a total pain.

That's what she experience.

Because there's no day without fighting with someone, there's no day without crying her eyes out with the same person or maybe different.

There's no day without Taeyang tailing her to wherever she go. There's no day without Juho or Rowoon approach her with another topic to fight with.

She was playing with her food and didn't see what's happening in front of her. The crowded and noisy cafeteria wasn't loud enough to cover the packed thoughts on her head.

Her chest starts to tighten, giving her a hard time to breath as her eyes filled with tears while her hands tighten around the drink she was holding.

She just realizes how unlucky her life is. She had an understanding parent (well not really) and brother, she was thankful for that.

But she couldn't stop thinking that the fact she's a burden to other people.