liar liar •• sf9 [completed]

By keemche-stew

her life wasn't as easy as she thinks. secrets that she had to hide, people that she had to protect, reputati... More

One
Two
Three
not an update
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Not an update!
Eighteen
Nineteen
Not an update!
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
important information!
Christmas and New Year Special
Twenty-Six
not an update!
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Fourty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
not an update!
Forty-Four
F I N A L

Thirty-Seven

261 14 3
By keemche-stew

In Seong asked the maids to clean Hanna's bedroom while he comfort her inside his own bedroom.

This doesn't make sense how can someone walk inside their house without the alarm went off?

The older male walk back and forth inside his bedroom while Hanna was finally asleep after a long day of crying.

He tried to find some way to find the person behind it. At first he tried the cameras around and inside the house but the person was smart enough to cut all the cameras off.

And then Hanna told In-Seong about the text she's been receiving 'til today and probably the person who sent the text was the one doing it since she or he said that hoped she liked the gift.

In-Seong had to do something and the next day, where Hanna is already calm down a little bit, In-Seong decided to call the police for an investigation.

The police collect as many as evidence they could get inside Hanna's bedroom mostly and took her phone as evidence.

They were told to stay in the house while they try to look for another camera around their complex and try to find anything that will lead into something.

Day turns to week and then turn into month, the police still found nothing beside a man walking pass the big wall that separates Kwon's residence from people.

And without even her realizing tomorrow is the day where she will go to japan for the school field trip and didn't know how the hell she'll get out from the house with reporters swarming around her house when the police came to her house.

News yet again about her is everywhere; tittle from tittle is all the same.

What happened inside the Kwon's Residences?

Did something happen inside the Kwon's Residences?

Someone had broken inside Kwon's Residence

Cops coming into the Kwon's Residence

Both of her parents should heard the news by now but Hanna thinks that they didn't give a shit about it - or to be precise, her Father didn't give any shit to this situation.

In-Seong called his Fatehe but the person he expected wasn't available at this time, that's what In-Seong's Fathee assistant say.

He don't know what is his Mother doing when she come with In-Seong's Father to somewhere. She didn't what she's doing all the time or

Hanna closed her eyes as she lean back against her brother chair inside his bedroom while hers still in process of cleaning before letting out a sigh.

"Can't people just get over it and move on?" Hanna protest before looking back to the picture that the police gave her.

His body is covered with black clothing, the color that contrast with everything when night comes and he was smart enough to cut all the cameras around the house, even from the house next to Hanna.

Somehow, the police got the video of him jumping across the wall easily like he's been there thanks to the secret CCTV that the house across from her has.

The only thing visible was his bag, there's a bright yellow pineapple key chain with shades.

Hanna wanted to laugh so badly if she can joke it out, why in the world you wear all black but use one thing that spot out - but then it wasn't the time to joke.

Looking at the picture the police gave her makes her wonder where she had seen that smiley-glasses pineapple key chain around her school.

Hanna had saw it maybe not more than three times but she remember that it has a small bells - the one for cats and can be heard when the person is around.

But the persons' face who has it or more specifically - he, is still blurred in her face. She often says hi to him or talked, only bumped once or twice in the hallways maybe.

"I'm gonna go to the police station, stay at home okay?" In-Seong after he got dressed, nodding her head like a good girl she bid her goodbye telling him to be careful as always.

Hanna heard his car roared and made her walk towards the window inside In-Seong's bedroom, seeing the gate was opened and reporters start to pool In-Seong's dark tinted car windows before honking them.

They moved away, making some way for In-Seong to pass with the help of the house guards pushing them away.

The car move fast and soon he was out of Hanna's sight. Before she could even close the window, Hanna notice that someone with all black clothing was standing across her house.

The same clothing he wore on the picture. He was standing calmly, with his hands clasped in front of his torso.

Hanna couldn't see his face when he wears a black mask and a hat that cover most part of his face.

She didn't hesitate to close the curtain and ran downstairs and about to go out when she remembered that the reporters are out there.

If she went out and approach that guy, it would be another disaster.

Stepping away from the door was the best option and she decided to pack some things for tomorrow's trip and waited for In-Seong's arrival from the police station.

-

In-Seong got a call from the police station the first thing in the morning after he had his long laps around the neighborhood before the people around her complex or the reporters could even do their activity.

It's about the text that the person had sent Hanna two weeks ago and the continuous text that Hanna's been receiving even though the police had her phone for the past weeks.

The text was none other than a threat, death threat or just spamming with her father's picture with his eyes being crossed with a red spray paint.

Arriving in front of the police station was another burden, another pile of reporters hauled in front of the police station - he doesn't know who was it for but the voice inside his head told him that it's a gift for In-Seong.

In-Seong puff out some sighs before putting on his cap and brave himself with the impact he's about to take.

It's like a cue; the reporters head turns to him when In-Seong closed his car doors and locked it.

They hurried their way towards In-Seong who tried to avoid them by keeping his head down and walk faster towards the entrance.

People around him start to notices his presence before taking out their phones and pointed it towards In-Seong.

"Mr. Kwon In-Seong please say something!"

"Mr. Kwon tell us about your Sister!"

"Can you tell us about your Sister?"

In-Seong kept his lips shut and kept on walking. His goal was walking inside the police station doors safely and knew that they won't follow him inside with police inside.

Police start to notice that In-Seong is having a hard time walking away from the reporters and went near the pool of reporters.

"Everyone out!" The big guy with police uniform yells before pushing the reporters out of In-Seong way as he make his way in the police station not forget to say thank you to the police that helped him.

In-Seong didn't waste his time before walking inside the room where the police had just called him.

"We track down the text that your Sister been receiving." The police or to be known as Mr. Han give In-Seong a paper that had the information to where the text lead.

In-Seong took the paper about to thank him of what he did for helping but he didn't expect to see so many places.

"The text we track," Mr. Han said before letting out a sigh, "He was smart enough to put dots around the city so we couldn't track him down to where he really is."

"It's everywhere, even in my house." In-Seong said looking through the two page paper.

He didn't know why a person would do such a thing to his sister. Hanna didn't do anything; his father is the one who did the mistake that turn his child life upside down.

His father should be the one that people blame, hate - but In-Seong can't hide tha fact that people will hate his entire family and might think that will do the same like the father.

In-Seong shook his head didn't know why the world is so cruel to him and his sister who is still too young to handle this kind of matters and got threats.

"That wasn't the only thing we find." The words caught In-Seong attention and lift his head up before raising his brows.

Mr. Han turn his screens around to In-Seong have a better look, In-Seong furrowed his brows before staring back at the police officers.

"What should I see here, officer?" In-Seong asks before Mr. Han took his pen before pointing to a certain part and moving it into a circle motion.

"Do you see this?" Mr. Han asks and In-Seong squinted his eyes to have a better look but when he gets a better view, Mr. Han was pointing to a bag.

A bag that is too familiar to In-Seong. It had the familiar dark blue and red color and the familiar golden name that was embroidery on the side of the bag. It was a bag that people like to use for gym.

"No way." In-Seong said.

"This person belongs in your school, kid."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.7K 33
A DIARY. The most important essential for a high school student that must not be exposed to anyone. Y/n is a high school student who uses her diary a...
14.3K 472 17
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞.❝ ❝𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞.❝ ⌘➥________________________________✶❥ Nam Joyce wanted to stay unnoticed in h...
94.9K 2.4K 74
Y/n is in a rookie girl group signed under FNC Entertainment, as she is pushed to her limits, sf9's youngest member begins to question his relationsh...
25.1K 937 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...