Think Pink (Grease 2) ✔

By MichelleSmith473

'Till death do us part, think pink!' (Based on Grease 2) Highest ranking #1 in Grease 2 More

The Cast
Back to school, again
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Rehearsals
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chemistry
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Shakespeare
Chapter 10
Winter Formal
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 16

501 24 42
By MichelleSmith473

Johnny was in his element at Thunder Road. He'd parked up with the t birds and was strutting about giving anyone who was watching the impression that he was in complete control.

Rhonda was driving Paulette and Sharon. 'Steph said she'd make her own way here,' Rhonda said as she came to a screeching stop.

'God one day you'll kill us,' Sharon complained.

'Yeah, and can you imagine dying a virgin?' Paulette asked dramatically. Sharon and Rhonda exchanged disbelieving looks.

'So who do you think Steph'll be supporting?' Sharon whispered as they got out of the car.

'Well Michael silly,' Rhonda said.

'But that's so disloyal to the t birds,' Paulette said pouting.

'Well after this she won't have to worry about that,' Sharon sniffed. Either Michael would be in the t birds, or Stephanie would be out the pink ladies. Johnny had made himself perfectly plain.

~~~~

'Looks like Shakespeare's wimping out,' Goose said to Johnny as the girls made their way over.

'I said noon,' Johnny said inhaling on his cigarette and trying to act laid back. There was a crowd gathering, and he was beginning to feel unexpectedly anxious.

'I think he's coming,' Paulette said excitedly, spotting a bike in the distance. 'Now you will be careful Johnny.'

He smiled tightly 'Sure, Paulette.'

'Maybe one of the other guys should take your place?'

'No way,' Sharon snapped glaring at them. However now Paulette had suggested it both Goose and Louis offered to step in. Johnny considered for a moment. If they lost he wouldn't lose so much face, but no, a deal was a deal.

'That wasn't the agreement,' he said to Paulette. 'How about you have some faith in me.' He watched Michael park up on the other side of the road, and a car pulled up behind him.

'Oh my god,' Sharon exclaimed jumping up and Louis frowned at her. 'That's Danny Zuko!'

'What?' Johnny dropped his cigarette and followed her gaze. He couldn't believe it, there was Danny getting out the car, Frenchy, Stephanie, and a blonde woman with him.

'But how does Shakespeare know Zuko,' he mused feeling his confidence ebb. During his first two years of high school he'd looked up to Danny, he'd been his hero, he'd almost idolised him.

'Look Steph's with them,' Rhonda said, and she waved to her. Stephanie looked and turned her back.

'Should we go over?' Paulette asked tentatively. They all exchanged awkward looks.

'Well I'm staying here,' Sharon said moving into Louis's arms. 'It's Stephanie's decision to isolate herself.'

Rhonda nodded slipping her arm around Goose.

'If you want to go Paulette be my guest,' Johnny snarled at her. 'But don't come back.' His nerves were making him tetchy.

Michael made his way over. 'Johnny.'

Johnny turned around slowly. 'You showed up.'

'What did you expect,' Michael said raising his eyebrows.

'Well you English, you're all talk and...' He broke off, he didn't know what he was saying and he could see Danny Zuko watching the exchange closely.

'I think you're mistaking us English for yourself,' Michael said, and Johnny did not miss the angry undercurrent in his voice.

'Hey I underestimated you, no big deal. But if you want to back out...' He was magnanimous, he'd allow him to change his mind.

Michael laughed. 'No way.'

Johnny adjusted the collar on his jacket. 'Ok let's do this!'

'Hold up,' Danny called coming over. 'We need to establish some rules.'

'It's to the end of the road and back, whoever gets back first wins,' Johnny said. He wasn't having Zuko throwing his weight about, it was his turf now. Danny looked at Michael.

'Fine by me,' he said getting into position alongside Johnny. Johnny could see people around them moving closer for a better look, he tried to zone them out.

'Be careful Johnny,' Paulette called out as Danny took over, checking they were lined up straight. Johnny clenched his jaw and got ready for Zuko to start the race, there was no backing out now.

~~~~~

Stephanie stood with Frenchy and Sandy, Michael's cousin. She looked over at her friends and felt completely detached from them, they hadn't even come across to say hello. Some friends.

'He'll be fine,' Frenchy said seeing the look on her face.

'I don't even know why he wants to compete with an asshole like Johnny.'

'Sometimes you have to prove something to yourself, Stephanie,' Sandy told her. 'Believe me, I wish he wasn't doing this but he needs to.'

Steph nodded, that was what Michael had told her. She heard Danny countdown from three, and with their engines roaring Michael and Johnny took off. On the other side of the roads the t birds and pink ladies were running to get a better view but she didn't care to see. The two bikes were soon spots in the distance.

Danny came back over. 'Whatever happens, he'll be fine, I'll see to it.'

'No Danny, Michael has to do this himself,' Sandy said. 'Whatever happens, let him handle it.'

'I'm just trying to help Sandy.' He glanced over the road at the remaining t birds who were cheering for Johnny as they spotted the two bikes coming back.

'Who's winning?' Frenchy screeched jumping up and down.

'I think Michael's ahead, I'm not sure,' Sandy said straining to see and Stephanie stood on her tiptoes. Now the race was almost over she was desperate for him to win.

'Come on, come on,' Frenchy shouted. On the other side of the road Stephanie could see Louis and Goose yelling but the girls looked on quietly. As they came closer Stephanie could see Michael was ahead of Johnny, and she breathed a sigh of relief as he passed the finish line. Breaking into a huge smile she ran over to greet him.

~~~

Johnny parked up by the t birds, jumping off his bike and almost knocking it over in the process. They all backed away from him.

'Right well Mr cool rider, Shakespeare...' Johnny ranted to no one in particular. The t birds and pink ladies exchanged embarrassed glances, further enraging Johnny.

Louis spoke up. 'Cool it, Johnny, he won fair and square.'

Johnny instantly rounded on him grabbing his shirt. 'Fair and square, is that what you think?' Louis stood his ground and Sharon tried to get between them, ineffectually pushing Johnny back.

'Hey!' Paulette screamed.

'What?' Johnny hollered back at her.

'Stop it, you're making a scene.'

Johnny paused, and slowly removed his hands from Louis, and Sharon let go of him. It wasn't just the pink ladies and t birds who were witnessing this, quite a few people from school had come along. He tried to get a grip on himself, it was just a race, no big deal. He could see Stephanie watching him smugly, and he knew he had to do something to salvage his reputation. Even the t birds were looking at him unimpressed.

He made his way over to Michael and held out his hand. Michael paused for a moment and then shook it.

Johnny made himself smile. 'You got lucky Shakespeare but a deal's a deal, if you want in, you're in.'

'No you got lucky cos I promised Steph I'd go easy on you,' Michael joked. Johnny tried to laugh, like he wasn't totally humiliated.

'So you'll leave us alone now?' Stephanie asked Johnny, her face expressionless.

He nodded curtly. 'I would have anyway.' That had always been his plan, he knew now there was no getting back with Steph. He gestured to the rest of the t birds to come over and shake Michael's hand. He was a t bird now and Johnny had to make the best of it.

'So when you asked Johnny to leave us alone, does that mean there is an us?' he heard Michael ask Stephanie.

'Yeah, I guess there is,' she said. 'I'm not sure what us means, but there is one.' Stephanie reached up to kiss Michael, and Johnny turned away. He had to move on and it wasn't like that was such a bad thing, he still had Paulette. Maybe it was about time he made a serious go of it with her instead of messing her around?

~~~~~

Thank you for reading, votes/comments welcome :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 68 31
I don't know what this has become
162K 4.4K 86
JessxOC yes I'm using the trope of Rory Gilmores twin sister 😔 but there's a bunch of original and different scenes not just straight events that ha...
5K 163 5
What happens when Cole Walter needs a tutor to pass his junior year of high school? Enter - Aria Maria. A pretty, hot headed, beautiful, funny and s...
179K 1.8K 65
"you look like a llama" "a hot llama"