His Hope (Only His Series: Bo...

BewareTheBear tarafından

Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this boo... Daha Fazla

It's Rewritten Twin is the Better Verison of this Book
READ BOOK 1!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
I Need to Rant
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Three Days Later
News on Book 3
Not an Update on Book 3...Kinda of?
Sorry
FINALLY!

Chapter 7

5.2K 115 4
BewareTheBear tarafından

Alex's P.O.V (Her Outfit ^^)

I was going to the living room, after getting a drink from the kitchen, since I heard Klaus and Rebekah talking to Sophie about the witches I killed. And the ones the wolf killed as well. I walked into the living room as Klaus hung up his phone. He was probably talking to Marcel. I watched Sophie, having heard Klaus' end of the conversation, looking at him with concern.

"You can't go out there now. I need to gather the witches' remains and consecrate them. If I don't get to them before sundown, we'll lose the link to their magic." Sophie said to him. Klaus looked at me and then back at Sophie.

"Those witches tried to kill Alex. I'd prefer for Marcel's informant not to find anything that would lead him back to us, to her, or to... you know..." He pointed to my stomach. "That." He said and I stared at him annoyed.

"You know you could at least say her. Or he." He looked at me, seeing that I was annoyed with him. "They are your children." I mumbled to him. He knew how annoyed I was that he called our children 'it', but didn't make a scene out of it. Klaus pointed at Sophie again and I rolled my eyes.

"Stay put. And save the rest of your story 'till I return." Klaus said to her and walked out of the room.

~

I walked into the mausoleum as Sophie was packing various bottles of magical ingredients into her backpack. She turned around and saw me. "Hey. What the hell?" Sophie asked me.

"You're going out there anyway, aren't you? I wanna go with you." I said to her.

"No, thanks. Already got assaulted by Klaus this morning. Don't need a repeat." Sophie said to me.

"What if whatever is responsible for all those dead witches is still out there? We've already established that it likes me and hates witches, so you'll be safer with me." I said to her.

"Sorry if I'm not buying your sudden concern for my safety." Sophie said. She tried to leave again, but I blocked the exit forcing Sophie to stop and listen to me.

"Listen. The whole reason I left my brothers alone with each other and came to this stupid town in the first place was to learn more about my family. Your sister's the one that told me Marcel ran the werewolves out of the Quarter into the Bayou. And last night, I'm pretty sure that some guardian-angel-wolf saved my life. So, I'm coming with you." I said to her and I heard someone walk in behind us.

"Could you two be more idiotic?" Rebekah said and I turned around as she rolled her eyes at us. Both Sophie and I sighed in frustration. "Two can play the follow-game, you know! You heard Klaus, he and Marcel are headed right where you're going."

"So distract them. Because unless you wanna lock a hormonal, pregnant hybrid in a tomb, I'm coming with you. And wouldn't Elijah be mad if he heard that me and the babies died of asphyxiation?" I asked her, knowing, I had won the battle. Rebekah stared at me, clearly annoyed by my stubbornness. Sophie rolled her eyes and sighed again, resigned to having Rebekah and I tag along.

~

Rebekah was on her cell phone with Klaus as we were walking through the Bayou looking for the witches bodies. I placed my hand on top of my belly which was starting to form a tiny bump.

Sad thing though was that I could only hear Rebekah's side of the conversation. But it wasn't the first thing I was losing. I lost my vamp sped as well as my strength a week ago. I could still heal fast, when I was stabbed or something, but for how long? What if I get stabbed and don't heal?  What is happening to me?

"What is all that dreadful hillbilly ruckus in the background?" Rebekah asked Klaus annoyed. "Well, order up a few rounds of moonshine and steer clear of the dead witches for a few. The witch is on a burial mission, your girlfriend/baby mama is on a spirit quest, and I'm keeping Elijah's promise to keep her safe. So, stall, please?" Rebekah said, then hung up.

"So?" I asked her.

"Klaus is going to stall Marcel." Rebekah said to me and I smiled. More time for us then.

~

Sophie, Rebekah and I continued to walk around the woods of the Bayou to look for the dead witches. "So, this Harvest thingy - tell me more." Rebekah said to Sophie.

"Klaus said to wait." Sophie said.

"Yes. He also said to stay out of the bayou and yet here we are, amongst the crawly, buzzy creatures." Rebekah said to us and I stopped walking.

"We're here." I said to them.

We reached the place where the witches were killed. Their bodies were all bloody and ripped apart, and a dismembered head laid near the bodies. I watched Sophie, who looked sick, kneels down to dig around her bag for the ingredients she needed to consecrate her fellow witches.

"Whoa." I said and walked over to the huge paw-print I saw. I looked up at a nearby tree, there was three bloody scratches in the bark of it.

"Is that a wolf track?" Sophie asked and before I had time to answer her, we heard the sound of crunching footsteps nearby.

"Who's there?" Rebekah call out to the intruder. The person that approached us was a male. He looked like he has seen a ghost when he saw us.

"What the hell? An Original?" He freaked out and ran away, scared. He must have been Marcel's inform, that Klaus went to talk to Marcel about. Well, we're screwed.

~

Rebekah called Klaus to tell him that Marcel's informant had seen us and was coming over there to tell him about us. Accept this time I tried to listen into the phone conversation at hand. I managed to, but it felt like I was using a lot more energy than I should in order to listen in. I wanted to pass out, if that helps you understand how much energy I was using.

"Let me understand this - against all logic, you and Alex went to the Bayou, where you ran into a man you think may be Marcel's informant, and then you lost him?" Klaus asked Rebekah and she probably rolled her eyes. I couldn't tell, she had her back to Sophie and I.

"Yes, and now that we've established that I am a failure as a sister, and a friend, and an Original, you should probably know he's on his way to Marcel right now to rat me out. Skinny guy in a hurry, looks like he saw a ghost." Rebekah told him.

"I'll handle it, but I'll need a distraction." Klaus said to her and I could tell Rebekah was smirking from here.

"I'm on my way." Rebekah said and hung up. She then turned to me and opened her mouth to tell us.

"Don't bother, I listen in on the conversation. Go, I'll stay with Sophie." I said to Rebekah and she nodded, before running off.

Once she was out of sight and I walked over to a tree that wasn't covered in blood. I leaned against it and sat down, and I laid my head in my hands as I brought my knees close to me. I wanted to throw up. I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Sophie bend in front of me.

"You ok?" Sophie asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. It's just morning sickness." I said to her and she nodded before walk back over to the witches. I'm so happy she bought that.

~

It took all day and most of the night for Sophie the consecrate those witches, whatever the hell that means. We had walked back to her truck. I really wanted to just go home and sleep. Either being pregnant makes you really, really sleepy, or is that just me losing my vampire skills? Or maybe it's both?

"Those witches, all this, because of a vision about my babies you don't think is true?" I asked Sophie. She had decided to tell me about the vision Sabine had on the walk back to the car.

"Look, I love Sabine, but she's the witch equivalent of a drama queen. I've learned to take little stock in whatever she says or sees. Just kinda wish she'd kept her mouth shut." Sophie said to me and put her stuff in the trunk.

"The Harvest ritual - you said you didn't believe in it. Were you right?" I asked her.

"No. I saw it with my own eyes. It was working. It was real." Sophie explained. God, I'm going to regret asking this, but I have to.

"So, how can you be so sure Sabine's vision isn't?" I asked her. She didn't say anything, she just gave me a look. Yeah, I regret it. But, she didn't have to say anything for me to know her answer.

"Sophie, I have another question." She seemed confused. "Earlier today, I said I had morning sickness...I was lying." She looked interested now on why I had lied to her. "I've been slowly losing the abilities that makes, well a hybrid, a hybrid. I been losing my sped, strength, and just today I was losing my super hearing. Do happen to know why?" I asked her.

"With you being pregnant you may slowly be turning human again." Sophie said and I sighed. Great!

"Why?"

"Because nature probably wants to keep the babies as human as possibly. Even if that means turning you human." So, now mother nature is against me? "But I have a question." I snapped out of my thoughts. "You said you overheard Rebekah conversation, how could you do that if you were losing you hearing?" Sophie asked and I looked down.

"By using a lot of energy." I said to her and she sighed.

"Well, some advice. Don't do that again." Sophie said and I laughed as we got into the car.

~

Sophie drove me back to the house. I was in the parlor with Rebekah as she poured several drinks and talked to me. "I don't care if we have to get you a leash, that was your last trip to the Bayou. What is it with you and those wolves, anyway?" Rebekah asked me.

"I feel like we're connected somehow. I don't know. Maybe it's just some pipe dream that I have of finding any part of my father's family." I said to her.

Rebekah gave me a sympathetic look and handed me a drink. I side-eyed her, and Rebekah suddenly remembered that I was pregnant and can't drink, so she drank my glass of bourbon. I really wanted to take from her, but she down it in one gulp before pouring herself another one.

"Oh, right. Well, if you ask me, family is a pain in the behind." Rebekah said and I laughed. Tell, me about. I still have to tell Damon and Stefan I'm caring a magically miracle baby, let alone two. "And as for being in it alone, how dare you? I don't ruin a perfectly fabulous pair of boots traipsing through the Bayou for just anyone." I smiled at her, and Rebekah downed her second drink. Again, I really wanted to take it from her. Our conversation was interrupted by Klaus walking through the front door.

"Nik, finally! What -" Rebekah said and soon stopped talking. Elijah then walked through the door, after his brother, with a huge smile over to Rebekah.

Rebekah ran up to Elijah and hugged him tight. Elijah saw me over Rebekah's shoulder, and we smiled at each other, though I left the room right afterward to give Rebekah, Klaus, and Elijah time to talk. I was standing on the patio and heard the door behind me open. I saw Elijah step out and smiled.

"You're back." I said smiling awkwardly at him.

"I'm back." Elijah grinned. I looked at him for a moment, then smiled.

"I have a question for you actually." I said and he looked at me worried. "Not really a question more like advice."

"Is it about your brothers?" Elijah asked and I nodded. He walked up to me and smiled. "Damon called after I left Davina to go look for Niklaus. Perfect timing might I add." I smirked. Yeah, that's Damon. "He knew Klaus was in New Orleans thinking that he just followed you, but then he explained to me how Katherine said that they should be thanking you for getting Klaus out of their lives." Elijah explained and I groaned.

"That's not what I was asking, but thank you for the update." I said and he chuckled. "For the past week, I've been getting this bad feeling like something happened to one of my brothers. But I don't want to call them because then I have to explain everything to them over the phone." Including the fact that I was turning human and pregnant with not only one, but two children.

Elijah didn't say anything for a while so we were just staring at each other. "You'll know when to tell them." He said and I smiled. He went to walk back inside, but I stopped him.

"Oh and one more thing," I said and he looked at me. I slapped him and he looked at me confused. "Don't make promises you can't keep, Elijah." I turned to leave. "Welcome home." I said and continued to walk inside.

~

Later, the Mikaelson siblings and I sat in the study, where Elijah stood behind the desk and explained everything that he has learned from Davina that today.

"Everything that brought us here to New Orleans was a lie. This story that Sophie Devereaux fabricated, this struggle for control of the French Quarter, this war between vampires and witches, wasn't over territory at all, this was over Davina." Elijah said and I felt Klaus place his hand on my shoulder. I grabbed his hand and looked at Elijah.

"Eight months ago, Sophie Devereaux and her sister Jane-Anne lost everything. Now, four months after that, a young pregnant girl and her friend wander into their restaurant. Suddenly, all hope is renewed. Jane-Anne actually sacrificed her life so that her sister can use you to find Davina. If Sophie Devereaux is successful in capturing Davina, she can then return Jane-Anne's daughter back to life." Elijah explained.

"We thought we'd come here to wage a war for power. This is about family. In order to return her niece back to life, Sophie Devereaux will fight to the death. That makes her more dangerous than anyone." Elijah said to us and I was shocked, but I couldn't blame Sophie. If I was in her shoes, I would have done the same thing in a heartbeat if it meant my brothers or my children would be ok. We talked for a few more minutes, then I walked upstairs to my room.

Klaus followed me, and I was happy. I needed to talk to him about the whole, turning human thing. Klaus walked into the room and I closed the door behind him. He turned to me and I smiled. "I'm turning human again." I said to him and he looked at me confused.

"That's impossible. No offense, my love, but you're dead." Klaus explained to me and I laughed.

"Yeah. I know, I was there. Plus for this begin impossible let's talk about the fact that I'm pregnant with both of your children." He rolled his eyes. "I've been losing my sped, strength, and it's taking a lot of energy to just listen into a phone conversation. By that I mean I'll almost pass out if I try."

Klaus grabbed my hand and then placed another hand on my cheek, checking me out to make sure I was ok. I shooed him away and walked around him. "I'm fine, it's just I don't know what's happening to me. Sophie said it's because mother freaking nature wants to keep the babies human, but I feel like I'm being punished." I explained to him.

Again, Klaus grabbed my hand and brought me into a hug. I hugged him back and started to cry, stupid hormones. He rubbed my back and shushed me. "It's ok, love. Will figure it out. We always do." Klaus said to me and I nodded. He pulled me away and wiped my eyes.

"I don't want to be human again, Klaus. Please! You don't know what I went through." I said to him while crying and he hugged me again. He was trying to calm me down, but I couldn't stop crying, no matter how hard I tried. Please, please don't do this to me. If you care...

You won't.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

431K 10.1K 54
It's been an adventure. Since 1864 Alexandria "Alex" Elizabeth Salvatore has traveled across the globe enjoying her vampire life. Sure her brothers h...
50.3K 1.4K 51
This entire city was poison-filled trash and vultures who lurked around and attacked my life, and the lives of my children, as they all tried to hide...
54.1K 965 43
After catching Damon cheating on her with her best friend Bonnie, Elena gets kidnapped by the sociopath Kai. After a year she manages to escape and...
1K 49 8
❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐓 ❞ ✼ 〚 the vampire diaries universe x fem! mikaelson! oc 〛 〖 the vam...