His Hope (Only His Series: Bo...

By BewareTheBear

Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this boo... More

It's Rewritten Twin is the Better Verison of this Book
READ BOOK 1!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
I Need to Rant
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Three Days Later
News on Book 3
Not an Update on Book 3...Kinda of?
Sorry
FINALLY!

Chapter 5

5.4K 136 32
By BewareTheBear

Alex's P.O.V

Rebekah, Klaus, and I entered the party. Klaus and I were arm to arm, taking in the dark, wild atmosphere of the party, while Rebekah just stood on the other side of Klaus. He was wearing a black suit, with a black dress shirt and a red tie. Rebekah was dressed in a black peplum cocktail dress and a headpiece, with black feathers and beads. While I wore a simple red cocktail dress, with my hair down, my locket and black heel ankle boots. (Photos below)

Acrobats performed, dancers handled exotic animals, and confetti fell glittering upon us along with the other people here. Klaus smiled, "Well, this certainly is a fitting backdrop for tonight's events, I must say."

Rebekah and Klaus spotted someone and I looked to see Cami, as she entered the party, wearing white angel's wings and a vintage white beaded dress. She looked beautiful and Rebekah looked pleased, but Klaus' smile fell when he saw her.

"What's she doing here?" Klaus asked suspiciously. If I said I wasn't a little bit jealous right now...I would be lying. But Cami was a good friend and we had been in contact since I was in New Orleans last time with my brothers.

"What better way to distract Marcel than to put his very human new girl in a room chock full of vampires?" Rebekah asked Klaus. He seemed very unhappy with this decision on Rebekah's part as she crossed the courtyard to greet Cami. Klaus looked down at me and I smiled at him.

"It's good to see you smile." Klaus said and pulled me closer to him. "You don't leave my side, understood?" I nodded at him as my response. Klaus sighed, still not liking the idea that I was here, before we followed Rebekah over to where her, and Cami, were standing.

"This party is ridiculous, but I think I went a bit splashy with this dress." Cami said and made eye contact with Klaus and I. She nodded at us in acknowledgment as we joined them before she turned back to Rebekah. "Is he the infamous on-again/off-again?" Rebekah and I laughed.

"He's the brother, actually, and my sister is right. You do look stunning." Klaus said while smiling at her.

"You clean up pretty well yourself." Cami said and he smiled smugly.

"Well, don't be fooled, love. I'm the devil in disguise." Klaus said. That sentence couldn't be more true.

"You two chit-chat. I need booze." Rebekah said and I sighed. God, I wish I could have booze Rebekah! Please don't rub it in my face. Cami looked at me and we smiled.

"He really is the devil on his bad days." I said to her, then we hugged each other.

"How are you?" Cami asked and we took each other's arms as Klaus walked behind us. I liked him as my bodyguard, it was funny. We caught up about a million things, but avoided the subject of me being pregnant....somehow.

"That guy Rebekah was talking about... I'm sensing that would be Marcel." Cami said as she looked over at Marcel and Rebekah.

"I wouldn't worry about it. Ancient history."

"I'm beginning to think your sister is a bit of a bitch." Cami said to Klaus. I heard Klaus laugh heartily behind us.

"It's as though she invented the term!" Klaus said and I hit his arm.

"You be nice to your sister, Nik." I hissed at him. I didn't call him Nik a lot. He was shocked, but had an amused smile on his face.

"Do you disagree?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes. He is soo lucky I love him. Klaus saw Marcel walk up to us.

"Well, well, well," I turned to looked at Marcel. "Ms. Salvatore it's great to see you again." Marcel said and I smiled while greeting him.

"You too Marcel. How are things?" I asked him and he looked at Klaus. "Oh, don't worry about him. My brothers made him my bodyguard for the night. He owed them a favor." And here Klaus thought he would have to make up an excuse for Marcel.

"And you choose this night out of all of them?" Marcel asked me and I laughed.

"Well, my brothers are dealing with the girl they love begin a total bitch to both of them. Plus I'm sick and tired of watching my brothers make the same mistakes over and over again. So, yes, tonight seemed like a good night to come to New Orleans and let loose a little." I explained him and he smiled at me.

"Well, it's an open bar. So have at it!" Marcel exclaimed. Thank god he believed me!

"Is Thierry here?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Thierry busy at the moment, but I'll tell him you stopped by." Marcel explained to me and I nodded. Klaus stepped up, finally, and smiled at Marcel.

"Would you care to dance, Ms. Salvatore?" Klaus asked and I turned to him. He's so jealous of Marcel right now...it was adorable.

"Why I would love to Mr. Mikaelson." I said in the most sarcastic southern accent that I could make. Marcel and Cami chuckled at the pair of us, while Klaus smriked. I took his arm while waving goodbye to Marcel and Cami.

We walked onto the dance floor and he spinned me immediately before pulling me back to him. He put his hands on my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I smiled at him and leaned my body against his, while he placed his chin on top of my head.

"You're jealous of Marcel." I said and he looked down at me. I pulled away, so I could see his eyes.

"Could you blame me? I only just earned your trust again." Klaus said and I stared at him, then rolled my eyes. "I'm not losing you to anyone, do you understand me?"

"Yes, your majesty, I understand." I said jokingly and he kissed my head, before spinning me around again. He was trying to make me laugh, and it was working. "Thank you for tonight"

"Well, I wouldn't want you going insane before I return you to your brothers, now would I?" He asked and I laughed.

"Mainly because Damon would punch you in the face, if he ever found out that you were the reason behind me having to go to a mental institution."

"Your brothers care about you. You practically have two Elijah looking after you at all times." Klaus explained and I nodded.

"I guess that's true." I said agreeing with him. I looked around to see Marcel in a conversation with Cami and no one else looking at Klaus and I, other than Rebekah. She was bodyguard number 2. I quickly pecked Klaus' lips and he smirked at me. "I love you." I mouthed to him. We couldn't risk Marcel hearing us, and then questioning the story I told him.

"I love you too." He mouthed back as we continued to dance.

~

I've been home for at least two hours now. I was sitting out in backyard with Hayley, in different clothing. I had to get out of that dress! I had my feet in the water, while Hayley just sat next to me, by the pool. (Photo above ^^)

"So, how was the party?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Big, dark, and most of all mysterious." I said sarcastically and we laughed. I was happy I had a friend with me. If I didn't, I think I would have run away from here, and would be living with Cami by now.

I heard a twig snap nearby, then I looked towards the sound to see a wolf staring at Hayley and I. A voice behind me startled me and I whirled around to see who it was. I saw Sabine and she smiled at us. "You two aren't supposed to be out here." Sabine said and I sighed.

"Well, I needed fresh air." I said to her and Hayley looked confused.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Hayley asked her.

"I'm Sabine. We met. I'm one of Sophie's friends."

"You're one of the witches who attack Alex and I." Hayley said and I placed my hand on her shoulder telling her to calm down. When Hayley was protective, she was like me....but not as bad. By that I mean she wouldn't kill anyone.

"Sophie just asked me to come keep you company, while everyone's out." She looked at the wolf curiously and gestured toward it, causing Hayley and I to glance back at the wolf. "You know, it's drawn to you. The child you're carrying is part vampire, part werewolf. You and Klaus made something special." Sabine said to me.

"You sound like Elijah. He thinks this baby is going to make us one big, happy family, but now he's gone and I don't even know what... "it" is." I said to her and she walked closer to us.

"You know, I can do something about that, if you want. I mean, find out if it's a boy or girl."

"I thought you couldn't do spells and potions around here. Marcel's rules remember?" I asked her and she smiled.

"It's not magic, just an old trick my grandmother taught me." I looked at her unsure. "Come on. You have to be a little bit curious." She asked me. I thought about it for a moment. I mean I am curious. Then I nodded before getting up with Hayley and walking into the house with, both, the witch and the werewolf.

~

I was laying on the kitchen counter as Sabine held a crystal, hanging on a chain, over my pregnant belly. Hayley stood on the other side of the counter waiting for the results, like I was.

Sabine smiled down at me, "I think it's a girl and a boy." I looked at her shocked and saw Hayley had the same expression. We then both laughed out of happiness. The crystal then started to swing in the other direction, and Sabine frowned. "No... wait." She said.

"Wait what? Please tell me I'm not having a two mini-Klaus's. Damon and Stefan will kill me if I do." I said and looked at Hayley, she chuckled softly. The crystal suddenly glowed with a bright light, which caused Sabine to drop it. All of a sudden, her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she began to chant in a low voice.

"Hoc est infantima malom. Nos omnia perdetu el eam." Sabine chanted those words a few times over, and soon broke out of the trance. Then she left without saying anything to either Hayley or I. Hayley helped me down and I looked at her.

"What was that?" She asked me.

"Something not good." I said to her and Hayley looked at me, scared.

~

I was sitting at a desk in one of the studies, and typing on a laptop surrounded by old texts Hayley left on the table earlier. I sensed someone pause at the doorway, before walking in, to talk to me.

"I thought you might like to know, Elijah is returning to us." Klaus said and I looked up at him.

"Congratulations, but I think you should tell Hayley." I lowered my voice to a whisper. "I think she has a crush on him." I said and he chuckled.

"She hardly knew him, and yet she misses him. What is it about my brother that always inspires such instant admiration?" Klaus asked me, as he walked closer to where I was sitting.

I hesitated before answering him. "He was kind to her. He didn't have to care about Hayley, but he did. He was also kind to me...when I thought you gave up on us." I said as I placed my hand on my stomach and looked down at it.

Klaus was silent for a moment. Then he closed my laptop and placed it on the table next to me, before kneeling down in front of me. I looked at him in confused and he lifted my shirt up before kissing my belly. I giggled at how - how human he was acting. It was sweet. He looked at me again and ran my hand through his hair.

"I learned something today." I knew that I had his attention now. "I think we're having twins." I said and he sat there for a while, listening for two heartbeats.

Then he looked at me shocked as I rubbed my stomach. Soon his shocked expression turned into a smile. He stood up a little and kissed me. And, of course, I kissed him back. It was the first real kiss we had since I stopped talking to him and I found out I was pregnant with twins. He pulled away and kissed my stomach one more time before walking out of the room.

I ran my hand over my stomach. "Both of you have the family everybody wants. A mom and dad who love you two with every passing day. Uncles and aunts who care about you both, from both sides of your family... well once I tell them." I said to them. I smiled, before getting up and walking upstairs to my bed.

I walked in to see Klaus asleep on the right side of the bed and smiled. I walked over and got underneath the covers, before turning over and snuggling into him. His hand moved under the cover and lifted up my shirt, before resting his hand on my stomach. I smiled again before falling asleep in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 289 11
A re-write of 6x02, I mean I guess it is a rewrite of more than that, but whatever. 'you're compassion is a gift, Elena. Carry it with you...Alway...
165K 4.2K 78
(rewriting) ˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐨𝐟-𝐚-𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞. ...
431K 10.1K 54
It's been an adventure. Since 1864 Alexandria "Alex" Elizabeth Salvatore has traveled across the globe enjoying her vampire life. Sure her brothers h...
321K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...