Scream {The Originals Fanfict...

Da VySupernatural101

"Family above all." "You're a disgrace." "The folks in this town call her the Scream." "So what's it like bei... Altro

~Disclaimer/Playlist~
Scream
Liberté
Me Kol.
Noémi
Plumpernickle
Playing Footsies

The Witch Queen of New Orleans

458 9 0
Da VySupernatural101

6

A couple days had passed, and Elijah hadn't said anything to his younger brother or his niece. He didn't want to jump to any conclusions that Kol would hurt her. He kinda just observed.

"Dad!" Klaira yelled throughout the house, even though most of her family were vampires.

She had met Hayley. She knew she would look out for her and she was funny as well. Klaira told her about Kol and Hayley just told her to be careful. She had a maternal instinct when she met Klaira for some reason.

"What is it?" She found him in his study.

"Can I explore the Quarter with Bekah? She promised to keep me safe and Freya's done making my ring, see." She showed him her special ring. It was black and red, almost crimson. It had very intricate designs and were very familiar to her.

"How 'bout I take you instead?" He suggested standing from his seat walking over to his daughter. She actually looked a lot like him. Studying her, he noticed similar features like his cheekbones, his nose and the eyes. Well, the shape. His were blue and hers were a greenish hazel. Their hair was blonde but, hers was much lighter.

"Okay, Bekah said the art and the music are really cool."

"You like art?" They both walked out of his study, casually strolling down the hall. He didn't mention his sketches or his paintings to her.

"Do I." She sighed happily. He smirked. They were alike, not just their features. "When I was by myself, in the woods. I would use berries and other things and paint on random objects like rocks or trees."

He would do the same when he was a boy. "I have something to show you."

She hadn't looked in all the rooms yet. She didn't want to be nosy so, she didn't know of his paintings and drawings yet.

Klaus opened the door for her and she walked in speechless. She had never seen so much beautiful art in one room. There were some of horses, people, landscapes and other wonderful things.

"Did you do these?" She asked him brushing her hand along one of the precious pictures. He chuckled humbly.

"Some of them." He walked up next her. "Remember, compulsion's a very useful asset."

She chuckled breathlessly and he raised his eyebrow. She smiled and a tear rolled down her cheek. She embraced her dad and he wrapped his arms around her and looked around at his artworks.

She would still cry everyday and have nightmares when she slept but, she was getting better. He realized he was becoming very soft. He remembers when everyone feared him. When they couldn't even say his name without shaking and now, he was living in New Orleans with his family, caring for a teenager. Soothing her cries and wiping away her tears.

***

"It's beautiful." Klaira mused.

"We haven't even seen anything yet." Klaus chuckled and glanced down at the blonde.

"I know but, I love the culture. I feel free." She breathed in the fresh air. The music playing in the streets made her feel part of something special. Which she was.

"Tonight, I'll have to introduce you to an acquaintance of mine." He told her. She nodded her head and looped their arms.

Tonight was the full moon and apparently, full moons were more exciting at Marcel's compound. All the vampires meet up and celebrate. Klaira loved music so, he figured that it would be the perfect time to introduce them. Him and Marcel weren't fighting but, on talking terms.

"Dad?" He looked at her. "Are you-" Klaira started but, felt pain in her chest and groaned. Klaus looked at her with worry and grabbed her shoulder as her knees started giving out. He held her up while she gasped for air.

"What's happening?" He asked concerned, trying to look into her eyes.

Blood started pouring out of her mouth and she choked on it. His eyes widened in shock. Klaus grabbed her and quickly sped home. Why did these kind of things always happen to her?

"Elijah!" Klaus yelled as Klaira was falling to her knees. "Something's wrong!"

Everyone poured out of rooms and were at the door in an instant. Blood spluttered out of her mouth as she was chocking on it. Tears streamed down her face and her eyes started rolling in the back of her head from the lack of oxygen.

"Help her!" Nik screamed. "She's dying!"

Freya chanted a spell and Klaira was suddenly able to breath. She gasped and hiccuped. It felt as if a car had just rolled on top of her. Her chest heaved up and down very quickly. Blood was all over her clothes from coughing and squirming around in it.

Elijah, Rebekah and Kol were sick and tired of Klaira almost dying all the time. They could see the hurt in Klaus' eyes every time. She was so weak and vulnerable. It was horrifying seeing her in that state.

She gripped onto Nik's shirt and tried breathing but, the pain was unbearable. It stung like acid in her lungs and felt like her throat wasn't there.

"It's alright. Just breath." Klaus tried comforting her but, her pain wouldn't go away fast enough. He felt so terrible and basically traumatized. "Do you know what's wrong with her?"

Everyone looked up at Freya and she had tears streaming down her face. Now they were even more worried and curious.

"I'm so sorry." She sobbed." I didn't know this would happen."

"What did you do?" Klaus questioned calmly and confused.

"I tried figuring out a spell to help her learn how to speak faster." She let out a shaky breath. "I didn't know this would happen."

She was shaking her head and playing with her necklace again. She did that when she was nervous.

"Unbelievable." Rebekah sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "You can't just go off making spells whenever you feel like it. Grimoires exist for a reason."

"I said I was sorry. I couldn't even find a spell anyways. That's why I tried by myself." Freya hissed.

"Stop." Klaira croaked, tasting the blood in her mouth. She liked the taste blood but, not her own. "Please."

"Freya, just, try and be more careful with your magic." Kol advised. "Alright, especially with Klaira. She's human."

She nodded and sighed, licking her lips. "At least I got the ring right."

Everyone glanced at Klaira's right hand. The ring was gently place on her index finger.

"Where did you get this-" Klaira coughed. "Anyways?" Trying to change the subject.

"I needed a favor from someone." She gave Klaira a sad smile. " A friend gave it to me. Her name's Atia."

"It's lovely." Klaira nodded and tried standing up but, lost her footing. Klaus, Elijah and Kol tried to catch her which made them glance at each other awkwardly when Klaus had her in his arms.

"How 'bout we get you cleaned up, alright?" Nik had her chin between his thumb and index finger, searching her eyes. She nodded and Klaus led her into the bathroom.

***

"I know she's my sister but, lord in heaven." Rebekah and Klaira were watching Teen Wolf and eating popcorn. After Klaira's 'incident', Rebekah had insisted on having time alone with her, away from Freya. "She's been messing up a lot lately. I thought she was a powerful witch goddess. Now, she's more of a clutsy freak show."

Klaira rolled her eyes and shook her head. She didn't blame Freya for her mistakes but, agreed that she had been messing up lately. Maybe it had something to do with her ring. Ever since Freya spelled it, her magic was wonky.

"Bloody hell," Rebekah sighed. "I wish werewolves were that good looking in real life."

Klaira chuckled and threw another piece of buttery popcorn into her mouth. The only werewolf she'd met was Hayley. Her dad was part werewolf but, he was a hybrid. Not a pure-bred werewolf.

"You know, you could always compel the actors and-" Klaira started.

"What is it with you and compulsion?" Rebekah laughed. "Aspiring to be a vampire someday?"

Rebekah wasn't being serious but, Klaira decided to tell her her secret. She frowned and swallowed nervously.

"Yeah, actually." She stated quietly.

Rebekah paused the television in the living room and turned to her. "What? Are you being serious?"

Klaira took a deep breath and looked Rebekah deep in the eyes.

Bekah sat there confused and narrowed her eyes at her younger sibling. Her dream was to be human, find true love and have a family.

"I want to be a vampire." Klaira crossed her arms over her chest and shrugged.

"You're kidding me, right? This is a joke." Rebekah said and scoffed, looking away from Klaira when she didn't get an answer.

"No, Bekah. I'm not joking. I actually want to be a vampire." She glared daggers at the Original. "What's wrong with that?"

"I would give up anything to be human again, and you want to throw that chance away just so, you can have mind control and super powers?" Rebekah couldn't believe what she was hearing, scoffing every spare second.

Klaira nodded strongly. Rebekah drew her hand back and slapped Klaira in the face. Since Bekah was a vampire, it stung like crazy. But, she didn't make a sound.

She looked up at the vampire and glared at her intensely. Her hand reached her cheek and blood was smeared on the tips of her fingers.

Rebekah had realized what she had done and her gaze softened. "Klaira I-"

"No, it's uh- it's just a scratch." Klaira said silently, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. "I'm gonna um- I'm gonna go clean up. Again."

She almost whimpered the last part.

"Klaira wait." Rebekah followed her to the bathroom.

She turned on the taps furiously and turned away from her to get a towel. Blood started pooling in the cut.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want you to throw your life away so quickly, when you have the chance to have a family." Rebekah sighed sadly.

"I already have a family, Bekah." Klaira turned to look at her. "A vampire one, that'll still be young and gorgeous when I grow old. All by myself. But, don't worry I'm used to it -you know- being alone."

Klaira whispered the last part and bit her lip, fighting back tears. Rebekah didn't know she thought that way and hugged her.

Klaira pushed away forcefully and realized, that blood was leaking down her cheek. She rinsed the towel underneath the warm water and dabbed the blood away. The wound was about 4 inches long and a few millimeters wide. It was pretty deep as well. The girl winced, as the fibers on the towel were kind of harsh.

Rebekah gasped lightly. "Klaira, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine." She said quietly, still dabbing the cut. Rebekah had hit her really hard. It still stung.

"We've got to get it sterilized. Come on." Rebekah said but, Klaira shook her head. Bekah would offer her her blood but, didn't want Klaira turning herself into a vampire.

"No, I'll do that myself." Klaira looked into Rebekah's eyes strongly. "You can go."

She pushed past her older sibling, leaving her guilty and distraught. She stormed off, looking for one of her other family members.

She saw her dad in his study. Once again. "Do you know where the um- peroxide and plasters are?"

She tried covering her face with her hair. If he saw the wound, he would be even more worried about her.

"Why what happened?" Klaus stared at her curiously. He noticed her heartbeat quicken. He frowned.

"Nothing, I- uh just took a little fall." She turned away slightly and he furrowed his brows. Why was she hiding her face?

"Would you mind moving your hair?" He asked. Her eyes widened and her heart beat raced even more.

"Um- I" She stuttered as he got up from his chair. She cursed silently and let him brush away the hair behind her ear.

"Who did this to you?" He asked seriously. He would kill anyone who hurt her. Emotionally or physically.

"Nothing, it's fine." She pushed his hand away lightly and he just stared at her getting angry.

"Klaira Mikaelson," He had only used this tone once with her and it wasn't a pleasant experience. She looked up at him with pleading eyes. "I asked you, who did this. When I ask you something I expect an answer."

She sighed defeatedly. She looked away from his scolding eyes. She wasn't ready to forgive Bekah but, didn't want her to get yelled at.

"Klaira," Nik started.

"It was Bekah." She barely whispered through gritted teeth.

He huffed and put his hands on her shoulders. He was just about to give her his blood to heal her but, Rebekah stormed in.

"Nik dont!" She yelled.

"Mind telling me why you left a mark on my daughters face?" He asked. He sounded casual but, was actually very angry.

"Don't give her your blood." She said carefully. "She wants to turn herself."

Klaus looked at Klaira concerned and tilted his head to look in her eyes. She was looking at the ground. She felt ashamed and lonely.

"Why?" Klaus asked softly. "You know, it's in my best interest to protect you. If something's bothering you-"

"I don't want to be alone again." She sniffled. "You all are vampires and stuff, a-and I'm human."

He gave her an understanding look and tried hugging her. She took a step back and raised her hand in front of her.

"No. No more pity, no more apologizing, no more anything." She cried. "Everytime someone gives me that look,"

She gestured to them.

"I- I just feel weak. I feel so useless. I can't do anything without getting hurt or crying. If I was a vampire, I wouldn't be this- this cowardly child. Don't you get it, I'm not strong enough and it hurts so bad."

Tears were streaming down her face, once again.

She was crying. Again!

The hybrid tried taking a step closer. "You're not-"

"Stop!" She growled. "You know how this would've ended. You would've held me and hushed my cries as I coward in front of everyone. You would've consoled me and whisked me off to sleep like some kind of toddler."

"Klaira, just listen." Bekah now felt really bad.

"No!" She yelled at both of them and tugged at her hair. "I know how to speak now and I know how to use things. I don't need to be babied anymore. I want to be like you... For people who wanted to make me feel apart of this family, you don't get it. You lot, have not made me feel part of something yet. Please."

She whimpered the last part quietly. She swayed her arm. That speech probably didn't do anything. She had spoke for nothing.

"I don't even know what to say," Nik trailed off. He wanted to hug her but, didn't want her to feel weak.

"I'm sorry Klaira. When did you start thinking like this?" Rebekah asked. Her soft voice was soothing.

Klaira stood there thinking. When did I start thinking like this?

Then she realized, when she was with Kol.

"That's not important." She sighed. "All I wanted was to heal my wound."

"Bekah, go get me a glass." Nik asked his sister not taking his eyes of Klaira.

"But-"

"Do I need to repeat myself?" Klaus questioned. "Go get me a glass."

Rebekah huffed and went to go fetch a glass from the kitchen.

"I won't turn myself, okay?" Klaira reasoned. "I give you my word."

Klaus took a step closer to her. She licked her lips and crossed her arms underneath her chest.

"You're not weak. You're not a coward." He told her, glancing at her quivering lip. He thought it was cute when she did that. "Come here."

She finally gave in, and hugged him. She breathed in his scent and felt herself melt into his hold. As they hugged, she glanced at the moon outside and remembered her dad telling he wanted her to meet someone, before she collapsed.

"Weren't you going to introduce me to someone?" She asked pulling away from the warm hug and sort of regretted it.

"Only if you're up for it?" He said brushing his hand along the side of her face.

"Sure." She sighed smiling.

Hopefully nothing would go wrong.

***

After Klaus healed Klaira, they went to Marcel's compound and brought Elijah with them. It was kind of dark but, fire torches were lit everywhere.

"Klaus, my man." Marcel walked over to the threesome and shook his head slowly, holding his arms out.

"Marcellus," Klaus greeted and gestured to Klaira. "Let me introduce you to my darling, Klaira."

"Hey." He gave her a warm smile and she smirked shyly. "You know, I have a friend who would love to meet you. She's seen you, in her visions."

Klaira raised her eyebrows in surprise. Visions? Who is he talking about?

He glanced towards Klaus, kind of asking for permission.

"Ah yes, Davina. The young witch from the Harvest." Klaus trailed off. "Her and Klaira would have a fruitful time together. Don't you agree, Lijah?"

He said turning to face his brother. Elijah nodded and smiled awkwardly. He wasn't really listening.

"What do you mean?" Marcel questioned, rubbing his hands together.

"Well, they are the same age and, she would learn a lot of the different darkness' lurking in this town."

She knew what he was doing, he would get Davina to scare her into never doing anything. She scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest. A smirk plastered onto her face.

"Well, the uh- 'show' is about to start. Shall we?" Marcel gestured and they all went along.

They saw vampires with chains and drums standing all over the place. Klaus furrowed his eyebrows. Elijah was confused and Klaira glared around trying to see in the dark, even if there were torches and moonlight.

Some of the vampires dragged the chains along the ground and what looked like a teenage girl walked down some steps to the beat of the chains.

From what they could see, she was wearing a leather jacket, black pants and black heel boots. Her hair was curled and had lots of volume, bouncing everyone she took a step.

She started singing and her voice was magical.

"Hold my hand, ooh baby, it's a long way down to the bottom of the river."

Elijah stepped closer to Niklaus and brought his lips to his ear. "She reminds me Katerina yet, different."

She reminded him of her to. They looked a lot alike but, you could sort of tell it wasn't her. This girl was different. She wasn't a doppëlganger but, resembled them quite a bit.

Now, Klaus walked over to Marcel while the others listened to the singing. He was very impressed, to be honest.

"Who is that?" Klaus asked glaring at the girl in a curious manner. Marcel smirked.

"Atia."

Klaus furrowed his eyebrows. Freya had mentioned that name earlier.

"The wolves will chase you by the pale moonlight." She sung. The other vampires were singing as well, beating drums, tapping sticks on the concrete, clapping there hands and dragging chains. "Drunk and driven by a devil's hunger."

Klaira was mesmerized. She couldn't take her eyes off her. She looked about her age. Maybe she could make another friend.

Elijah stared at the beauty in front of him. He was curious to know what all the fuss was about. Freya knew her, Marcel loved her and according to his older sister, she was practically worshipped by the witches and people at her school.

She glanced at him when she wasn't singing at an instrumental part and winked playfully. She laughed during the song and turned back to the vampire playing the music.

Sadly, it ended and she laughed, and all the vampires clapped and whistled. She bowed and chuckled. Her brown curls brought attention to her perfect jawline and doe eyes. She smirked up at Marcel and his guests. They looked at her as she turned around swaying her hips.

"Uh," Marcel scoffed. "She's such a drama queen."

"Heard that!" She yelled from below, lifting up her arm and pointed to the sky.

"Who is she?" Klaus asked still in a daze. He thought she was pretty but, wasn't too attracted to her. He was just in love with her voice.

"Yeah, she was amazing." Klaira sighed still watching the brunette.

"Oh no, she has you guys cursed." Marcel said sarcastically. He noticed they were still staring at her. "She has that effect on people."

Klaus laughed nervously and Klaira looked up at him. Elijah couldn't even speak. Everything was caught in his throat.

"Atia! For you, I request a song." Marcel yelled and smirked weirdly. Atia cringed and chuckled, walking back to the middle of the area.

Marcel whispered something to one of his guys and he nodded. The vampire walked into the darkness. A band was in the corner beneath them and all they heard was whispering.

Suddenly, they started playing a tune and Atia scoffed and rolled her eyes. She glared up at Marcel, shaking her head.

"This'll explain everything." He told the Mikaelsons.

"So, she's a witch?" Klaus asked him boredly. A regular witch being called the Queen of New Orleans? Seriously?

"Not exactly." Marcel whispered. He promised Atia he wouldn't tell anyone her secrets.

"What is she?" Nik clenched his jaw. He was tired of asking the same question over and over.

"When Atia trusts you, she'll definitely tell you." The vampire answered. Looking at Atia who was giving one of the Originals glances.

"What makes you think she'll trust him?" Klaira insulted but, smiled and gently punched his shoulder.

"She will one day, you just have to..." He trailed off, trying to find the right words. "Keep your promises."

Elijah tuned them out when Klaira jumped in the conversation. Atia kept glancing seductively at him every now and then. She had a very similar accent to his and he was intrigued by that.

The song ended and she smirked at Marcel. It was a full moon and he knew of the ritual that took place in the lake a couple miles away. So, Atia left leaving Klaus, Klaira and Elijah slightly confused.

"Why is she leaving?" Klaira asked sadly. She wanted hear her sing some more.

"Don't worry she'll be back next Saturday." He chuckled. "Well, it was very nice meeting you Klaira. I'll talk to Davina and maybe we could arrange something."

"Thanks, it was lovely meeting you as well, Marcellus." She giggled. She preferred Marcellus over Marcel for some reason.

He gave her a tight smile and walked off to his vampires.

"Let's go home. It's been a very long day." The young blonde said exasperated. Almost choking to death, being slapped and having a break down definitely tired her out.

She hasn't really had the time to spend time with Kol. After their kiss, he was sort of avoiding her for some reason. She thought he liked her. When he had danced with her, she felt alive, meaning she felt good. Ironic, considering she wanted to be a vampire. She wondered how she could turn into a hybrid, like her dad.

Anyways, they got home and Klaira went straight to her bedroom. She didn't even bother to say goodnight to Rebekah. She was still angry with her. Slapping her then refusing to give her blood. Lord. What was wrong with her? Being a vampire looked fun and scandalous. She told herself she would simply control her cravings and not kill anyone.

But, nothing was ever that simple when it came to vampires.

***

Atia gasped and screamed in pain as she felt her power being pulled out of her body. She was standing in Delandes Lake. Every full moon, she would come here to serve her master. The moon.

She had many secrets, like this one. The only people who knew her darkest secrets were Marcel and Davina. They had gained her trust when Marcel saved both girls from the Harvest. Davina was already her friend but, seeing her almost at the point of death, had strengthened their friendship.

Atia was only part of the Harvest because, she had the ability to transfer large amounts of magic into the earth. That's where the full moon ritual comes in.

She was a servant to the moon, meaning, she served it light, power and peace. Everything was connected to the moon. The water, the trees, the wind, the animals, the weather and, -to put it all together- nature. Her purpose was to give the moon her power to keep everything in balance.

She had only been alive for a thousand years but, when the Originals were created, nature slowly started falling apart. Vampires were an abomination and it upset the balance.

Thanks to Atia, it's all been kept together. But, she is an abomination as well, and only trusting a minimal amount of people with this secret, has kept her alive throughout the centuries.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

105K 3.1K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
234K 8.7K 24
☽ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 ☾ ...
20.8K 271 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
52.4K 1.4K 37
𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙡...