A Vow Of Mafia Love ✔

By Sajal_ameena

Romance Ranking : #4 on 5/05/18 "I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the ki... More

Prologue
1. Arjun Khaleja
2. Siya Ramakrishna
3. First meeting!
4. Smiten away !
5. What have I done?
6. My drug!
7. Somthing is fishy!
8 . Clashes Of Lashes
9. Start with Friendship!
10. Reaching heights!
11. With her, Its different!
12 . Flawless Father !
13. Melting..,Meeting Him!
15. Unconfessed Love
16. I Love You
17. Skipped A Beat
18. Love At First Sight!
19. Dealing With The Daddy!
20. Ripening Love!
21. Kissing Impact
22. I'll Make You Worse!
23. Mistake Of Life
24. Bleeding Hearts!
25. Haunting Truths.
26. Last Trump Card
27. Thrombing Head
28. I'll Marry You.
29. Curse Or Blessing !
30. Wedding My Love!
31. Suffering Souls
32. A Chance
33. Regaining Love
34. Sounds Beautiful!
35. Cute Beautiful Bomb
Select Name For Princess
36. Make Me Forget!
37. My Delicate Darling
38. My Goldfish
39. Love Me, Fix Me
40. My Darling Wife
41. The New Boss
42. Hyper Happiness
43. Giving In Finally!
44. Diwali Truth!
45. Baby's Loveline
46. Arjun's Past
47. I'm Born For You
48. Love Your Tears For Me!
49. I have A Mafia Blood
50. Hypocrite Witch
Dual Update
51. Kisses And Coffee
52. Where Are You Arjun?
53. Sliced Fingers
54. KARMA - a boomarang
55. The Animated Date
56. Why can't you forgive him?
57. First Birthday!
58. Disaster.
59. Life
Epilogue

14. Iam Guilty!

33.6K 1.9K 159
By Sajal_ameena

This chapter is dedicated tosalwathasneem123   aashii-dhan
Taqi-Writer

_______________

Chapter 14

Siya's pov :

                   A day with Kavya was great..!  After she picked Arjun's call, I didn't get any of his calls. Now I am embarrassed! I gave food to Kavya and put her to sleep in my bed, drifting my mind to think about Arjun.

               I didn't know when I slept, I opened my eyes when I heard someone wailing. It was Kavya..!  I quickly got up and picked her in my arms.

            "Baby!  What happened? " I asked her.

         " Momma... Momaa... " she started crying and it was still half an hour for Sanjana akka's arrival. She miss her mom.

       I tried to console her and gave her, her dolls, chocolates etc etc finally she was OK but still hugging my neck tight and having chocolate in one hand.

          "Let's go down Kavya! Momma will be coming soon. " I picked her up in my hand and went down, within 5 minutes Sanjana akka came.

        This little angel ran towards her mom and jumped in her arms "I am troubling you so much Siya! " told her.

          "Akka please don't say that...  You are saving me from boredom and your daughter is an angel. I love her. " I told her the truth.

     "Why aren't you working now? " she questioned me.

   "Actually, I am planning to join my dad, he is getting old and I have to help him with our restaurant management. " I told her my plan... Yeah!  I am a journalist but for sometime I have to help my dad before hunting for a job, he seems really restless may be has got some business issues... I have to help him.

            That whole day, I didn't get Arjun's call and I began to worry a lot... What if he misunderstood me ? I missed him. I don't know why?  I don't know whether it's love or not? And I don't want to give him false hopes before I sort out my own feelings, but What if he thought me as a creep?

God! 

      Many thoughts were running in my mind and my dad came home ,he looked relieved and I was happy for that. After long time, we had a talkative and happy dinner with my dad's endless jokes and mockings.

                 I went to bed and checked my mobile for any messages and calls but found none. So I decided to call him. I was calling him for the nth time but he didn't pick up. Is he angry?

              Finally my call was picked up, and I heard a female voice dropping a bomb in my life.

        "Hello... Who is this? " asked the lady.

          "Tell me who are you? " I demanded back.

         "Madem, I am Sir's nurse... he's been injured and I was asked to take care of him. " told her, it was like splashing a bucket of cold water in my face.

     "What? But how? What happened? " I enquired panicking.

         "Sorry madem, I shouldn't have attend this call, but I did only because you are his wife. It's not my place to tell you anything, sir is under sedation and sleeping. You can ask him yourself once he is up."  She told me politely.

   Wife? What wife? I am not his wife... Then why she is addressing me like that. Anyways,

           " How is he now ? " I asked her worried.

         " He is fine madem out of danger. "  told her letting me thank God.

       " Please take care of him. " I told and cut the call.

Wife...! That sounds......., a smile found it's way to my lips but vanished the second I thought about his injury.

          The next morning I went to akka's house and picked Kavya. I let her play in the garden and my mind play with his thoughts just when Deepa aunty came,  " Siya..! Do you have any plans today? " asked her.

    "No aunty! Why? " I asked her.

        "Then come to my home you have to do something. " with that she got into her house. I picked Kavya in my hand and headed to her house confused.

             Deepa aunty tried to get Kavya's attention but she sticked to me like glue and ignored her. Then aunty guided me to the kitchen and another bomb dropped in my life.

       "You are gonna learn cooking today! Your dad is worried about your wedding the other day he told me you know nothing about cooking. So I'll teach you. " told her and I loved my dad this very moment much enough to strangle his throat.

    Kavya started to giggle! This little brat she's clever and understands everything. Aunty gave a piece of carrot to her but she demanded the whole big one, which she got at last. Kavya kissed aunty and thanked her for the carrot but even though refuse to leave me.

       I made her sit on the small dining table in the kitchen and started to work the way I was instructed, aunty left when she got a call from her friend and my thoughts drifted to Arjun again...

Moments passed and I heard someone yelling...

    "Chitti....... " Kavya was shaking my leg.

       "Ooi..  How did you get down? Don't tell me, you jumped from the table pretty lady! " I asked her kneeling to her height.

  She hit her forehead with her palm and scrunched her nose turning my head to the stove using her palm...

Hell !   Everything is burnt !

      I turned off the stove and at the verge of crying I asked Kavya helplessly " What can we do now baby? She'll be mad .., aunty is gonna hit me !"

     She shook her head and then pretended thinking and came up with a brilliant idea " Chitti.. Oodiralam (Let's run away!) "

     I sighed and told her " Aama baby, Vera vazhi illa..., Oodiralam ( Yeah baby..., No other option left, let's run!) " I nodded at her idea and ran away picking her up.

              I know, I am a disaster in cooking, but people don't understand. I called Sanjana akka and told her that I am taking Kavya out with me and we both dressed to go out.

      Yes! I decided to visit Arjun, on the way I brought some fruits for him. The security didn't allow us inside earning a glare and slap from Kavya..  "Kavya behave, your not supposed to hit elders. " I told her.

         I gave my name to him so that he could inform Arjun...  The next moment the gigantic gate in front of me opened and I gulped at the mansion in front of me.

    I stepped in and fragrance of lovely flowers hit me... They are my favorite all roses and jasmine.. His garden looked heavenly. Kavya's mouth hung agape and I closed it laughing, she tried plucking a flower but I stopped her and went inside.

       When the door of the mansion opened my mouth went agape it was Kavya's turn to close mine. I hit her head playfully making her giggle.

"Welcome.., welcome.., welcome!" My breath hitched, when I saw Surya and my hands went tight around Kavya.

   His fast approaching steps became slow once he spotted the beautiful cloud in my hand. Whereas Kavya was looking at him without averting her twinkling gaze.

What have I got myself into? Now Sanjana akka is gonna kill me! I stayed rooted at my place and dropped the fruits I had in my hand in shock.

      Kavya got down and started to pick out the shattered fruits, Surya came out of his daze and did the same. Kavya gave the Orange she picked to me and stood hugging my legs still looking at Surya.

   "Wh.. Who is she Siya? " asked Surya.

     "Wh.... What are you doing here? " I asked Surya back he raised his eyebrow and told me " I am Arjun's friend. " and kneeled down in front of Kavya.

                They had same eyes, same dimples, same nose the only difference is she has got Sanjana akka's complextion and lips.

                 Kavya lifted her delicate finger and touched his face making Surya close his eyes. Her chin wobbled and she was about to cry just when Surya hugged her. Her cries came as a muffled sounds and she buried her face in his neck. Surya has got a confused look and I could feel his anxiety increase when he held Kavya's delicate form close to his heart.

       They could feel each other, may be because of their relationship, after all blood is thicker than water.

What will I do now? I am emotionally confused, Sanjana trust me with Kavya, I don't know what was the problem between Sanjana and Surya but she didn't wanted her daughter to meet Surya, she told me herself.

               But on the other hand who am I to separate a father from a daughter? I am just melting looking at the scene in front of me. Surya's eyes filled with water, he took Kavya's hand and kissed her fingers that little angle kissed his father's cheek unaware of the fact of him being her dad.

I am gonna faint out of stress!

  "What's your...your name baby?" Asked Surya.

I am dead!

"Siya...! " before she could answer all three of us turned, when someone called my name. It was Arjun.

I didn't know where I am and what's happening around me... His voice guided me upstairs and I opened a door in front of me.

          Arjun was sitting in his bed resting on the bed rest holding a rare smile ever but what killed me was the big white cotton clothed around his shoulder with a tinge of red in the middle.

           I ran to him and sat next to him on the bed. I was just looking at him because my words betrayed me.

      "I am fine! " he told and wiped my tears and that's when I realized I was crying.

    So he was already injured when he came to meet me, that's why he hissed when I pushed him.

Who is this man? Why his pain  hurting me a lot?

       "I... I am sorry Arjun. I didn't know you...are...  I am sorry, I was really stupid that day... I... " I struggled with my words.

     "Hey, it's OK. See I am fine ." He told me smiling it was really annoying. How could someone smile in this condition?

      "Stop smiling, and tell me what happened idiot? " I asked without patience.

        He raised his eyebrows and told me with that same annoying smile " Idiot...! Nobody used those words to me till now."

         "Well, everyone is not Siya and get used to these words... You are really an idiot you came to meet me leaving these wounds untreated, you are the biggest idiot I have ever seen in my life, and.....  Aaarrggg!  For God sake stop your annoying smile. " I told him irritated he was smiling like a lunatic.

      He raised his hand in surrender and hissed in pain as a result. "Hey, I am sorry it's because of me. Is it hurting a lot Arjun? "

       "It did hurt a lot Siya, the most hurting slot of my life were the past few days without you. I cannot eat, sleep, talk, walk all I saw was you. The terrible thing is I cannot call or text you that's for your safety and I have my own reasons for that. Trust me . I can't breath without you. I am not lying you can call me idiot, but I always talk my heart.

        I missed you, more than the way you explained in the call. I missed you so much. " I felt as if I am melting like a candle from the fire from his eyes. I kept looking at his eyes.

    Moments and minutes passed! Our eyelock was disturbed by a traitor.

    "Sir, time for your medicine. " a lady in white uniform barged in.

        "Get out! " I was startled and taken aback with Arjun's voice. True, he has got that powerful aura to make anyone piss in front of him but with me he was always different.

        "Wait, don't go. Give me the medicines. " I told the scared nurse. I bet she'll run away in an hour.

     Arjun gave me a pointed look but I brushed it off and told him   "You should take medicines. " and handed him water.

        Plastering that irritating grin again he gulped the tablets.

     "Remain me to get you special medicines to swipe this annoying smile of yours. " to which he laughed and increased my temper.

            "How did you got these injury Arjun? " I asked him but he started thinking... What's there to think in this?

       "I... I met with an accident! " told him and got worried again.

             "You should have been carefull... Arjun!  " I told him to which he held my hand and said " I was careless with my life always since I don't have anyone in my life to care for me Siya. "

       "But now you have me.. If you talk like this again I will kill you. " I told him with threatening eyes.

          His eyes bored into mine and I will definitely lose my sainity if I look into that for a second more.

        I averted my gaze and looked at his large room which has much of my taste,  purple...white... Even the garden was so beautiful, and suddenly something hit me.. I felt I forgot someone........... Ayyoyoo! Kavya...!

      My eyes widened in horror, I told Arjun to take care and ran down, he has got the most adorable displeased look but I don't have time for him now.

    I hope Surya didn't find out anything.

     I stopped in my place when I witnessed the scene in front of me, Kavya was running to catch Surya. They were playing happily, Surya fell down purposely only to hear Kavya's laugh. He lifted her up and unwrapped the chocolate paper for her, he was feeding her. Both of them were so happy together making me helpless.

       My phone rang and It was from Sanjana!

What kind of a situation you threw me into God! This little angel deserves her dad but how can I betray her mom's trust on me?

    "What is your name sweety? " asked Surya.

    No! I can't break Sanjana's trust on me.

          "Surya..! We... We need to go, it's getting late. Bye! " I lifted Kavya and literally started to run outside without even bidding a bye to him.

     Kavya started to cry and hit my back, she didn't wanted to come with me leaving her dad. She is making me cry! I found Surya following us but I increased my pace and left the place.

     She kept on crying making me cry out of guilt " Baby please ! " I pleased her to stop her crying. She stopped and looked at me.

       She wiped my tears and told me "Chorry chitti! " in her baby voice. I hugged her tight. I should be sorry Kavya but I'll promise you, I will do anything possible to reunite your parents. After all you deserve their love.

     Yes, I am crying..., I am crying for the sin I did today... A sin of separating a daughter from a father. I am crying... I am crying for my Arjun! He is hurt all alone I couldn't spend quality time with him and that nurse I didn't like her, she looked very flirty with the way she swayed her hips.

Aaarrggg!  I wanna shout out of frustration but can't sacre this little life playing beside me.

I sighed and told her " I am sorry Kavya! " to which that pretty girl gave a million dollar smile and a billion worth kiss.

_________________

Assalamu allaikum and hello to all my cupcakes!🤗🤗🤗

How was the chapter? What do you think of our Arjun and Siya moment and what do you think of Kavya and Surya? 

Let me know in the comments!

Share, Vote and Comment! 😉

-Yours Sajal 🤓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 119K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
698K 21.8K 52
#5 in egoistical 16/08/2019. #3 in forensic 18/08/2019. #1 in forensic 27/9/2019. #1 in yourstoryindia 26/12/2019. "Why are you doing this" I a...
196K 9.9K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...
1.8M 99.5K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...