kantai Collection: The Void...

Door courseair

It's been 6 years since the war of the abyss began japan, britain, germany, America, and other nations fight... Meer

NOTE
Prologue
New Comers
Who Are You
Firepower
Sortie I
Sortie II
Progress
Sisters in arms
Naval Roster
Lunch Time
The White Emperor & Grey Empress
The After Report
Sleeping Problems
forgiveness
The big Day
Intervention
RECONCILLIATION #1

Old Foes

545 4 8
Door courseair

       Montana the Blue Emperor of the Void has been fighting for a long time and has seen many things both in the void and the real world, and yet not many things have fazed him, sure suddenly being truly alive was unexpected, sure being able to taste and eat food was new, and sure getting to meet women who weren't trying to kill him and make him their "subordinate" was also new, but this feeling was different familiar yet new as if someone he knows was near by.

"what is this why do I have this uneasy feeling"

(a volley of 16 inch shells passes right by Montana's face)

"keh damn it I can't focus like this"

"huh"

Suddenly a battleship princess appears behind the Ta and Ru class battleships while I-class destroyers pepper him with 5inch shells.

"you think that'll bother me vermin" growls out Montana

And proceeds to obliterate a two I-class destroyers with his main battery while his secondary's  keep the others at bay, meanwhile Sodak and the others are trying to keep from getting surrounded.

"aw hell were in trouble " said Cole

"we've been through worse" said fletcher

"when was that" said Laffey

"enough girls focus at the task at hand" yelled St. Louis

"Sodak were in trouble we have to get out of here  we'll b-"

"I know but a princess just showed up and we may not be able to disengage which means"

"we'll have to fight our way out" said the other girls in unison

Sodak knows they are in trouble she turns to Montana and sees him blasting apart abyssal battleships and destroyers until a large explosion envelope him for a moment she couldn't see a thing, her worries are eased when she sees him back away from the smoke to her position.

"Montana are you alright"

"yeah ha hah hah hah I'm ok, those damn princess's are annoying as all hell "

[but at least they are not A150] thought Montana

"yeah I know, even the Yamato's can have problems"

"no matter"

(drip, drip, drip)    

The distinctive sound of blood dripping in the water from Montana's wounds from that last salvo could be heard, the princess  managed to damage one of Montana's main battery turrets and a large gash ran along his right arm and shoulder. 

Soon the princess comes into view however Montana noticed this princess was familiar and soon it clicked.

"well, well,. well, so we meet again princess"

"hmmmmm, oh if it isn't the American battleship I met near japan" said the princess  with a wicked smile on her face

"yeah it's me been a little while so how ya been" said Montana with a smirk

The princess smiles back " oh nothing just tearing apart poor merchant ships that think they can slip past me"

The other ship girls and abyssals  exchange looks, seeing the opportunity Sodak used this chance to blast her way through the abyssals and made a run for it followed by the others except for Montana.

Montana glances over his shoulder at the retreating ship girls and looks back at the princess in front of him and smiles.

"what are you smiling at " said the princess

" oh I'm just smiling in glee for now I can finally go wild without the others seeing me as my true self and also I have this feeling that has been irking me to no end this whole fight"

" oh is that so then I'll enjoy our second round I hope you don't mind the company " the princess gestures to the Ta's & Ru's surrounding them.

"not a problem " said Montana

Suddenly a dense pressure formed on the battlefield, the abyssals present start to stagger and crumple under it's weight only the princess remained unaffected at the same time a blue energy started to flow from Montana's body, his eyes take on a more vibrant green and his armor began to reform over his vital areas.

"not a problem at all you freaks of the deep" his voice low and powerful, a voice that promised death 

And then he charges the abyssals at full tilt guns blazing. 

Little did Montana know his power was used as a anchor to allow old foes to come to the real world.

====================================   

(BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM)

A massive explosion ringed out across the sea smoke , shot, and shell permeated the air it was stomach churning within it all Hood was prepared for the worst but it soon became apparent she wasn't dead and she was still breathing. As she opened her eyes she saw a figure in front of her a tall man with short red hair and pale skin, he wore an ivory white royal navy uniform, on his back was three 3xgun turrets and bridge with funnels attached to a square mount on his back. He had metal plates on his arms and black boots with secondary guns on his hips and covered in 40mm from head to toe. Finally to complete the look he wore an officers cap as soon hood finished her observations the man turned to face her, he was tall, rugged, and scared she could see a scar running across his face from the left cheek bone across the bridge of his nose to the other cheek bone. And a second scar ran from the right side of his jaw to the top left of his fore head yet it didn't take away his from his good looks.

"are ya going stare at me all day or ya gonna fight" said the unknown man

Hood blinked then stood up

"ah sorry about that"

"save your apologies for later"

"oh lion could you treat the women with more respect " said a female voice

Hood turns and sees Richelieu approaching followed by another women she had three x 3gun turrets like the man who saved her however she had long black hair, blue eyes,  her secondary guns were also on her waist, with a funnel in the middle on a single mount. She wore a dark grey uniform made up of a jacket, a fairly long skirt by ship girls standards, boots, black leather gloves, with an officers cap. like the man she also had a scars though more pronounced, a scar over her left eye, and a very well healed burn scar on the entire lower half of her face, and forest of 20mm AA guns covered her body. 

"suggestion noted and ignored" said lion as he speeds of the meet the princess

The women rolls her eyes and turns her attention to the Hood and Richelieu and smiles

" I'm sorry for intruding in your battle "

" don't worry you saved us there " said hood

"who are you two " said Richelieu

the stranger tilts her head in contemplation

"what you don't recognize your own successor, not surprising really I wasn't meant to be but here I am, my name is Alsace of the Alsace class battleships"

" huh "  said the two ship girls

"don't worry I'll explain once were safe by the way the brute over there ( Alsace pointed to the man as he rips a ta class in half with his 16inch guns )  is named HMS lion "

"huh "

" no time to talk lets fight " said Alsace

She takes a moment to feel her surroundings

[hmmmm..this is rather different but not bad now then let's see what this body can do] 

Alsace steadily speeds up to 28 knots  and takes a quick test of her weapons and systems and is moderately sure everything works as intended she sees her enemy, and sees lion fall flat on his face.

"grrrrrr....I hate this new body already " said lion   

"ufufufuf .. really I actually like it " replied Alsace with a smile

Lion shudders " you somehow always make me uncomfortable no matter what you know that"  

Alsace gives lion her hand and helps him up to battleships survey the scene they are out numbered and have a lot of enemies to deal with.

" are you ready lion "

" no I'm not but I can still tear these small fry apart "

Then everything began to slow down as if time itself was stuttering on the water in front of everyone the two new figures started to emit a dense aura Lion released a dark black aura that gave a menacing contrast with his uniform while Alsace gave off a white aura.

"hmmmm...at least we have our full strength" said lion

" which is good because you'll need it " said Alsace

The abyssals however maintain their distance they can feel the power the two in front of them and they were wary to say the least the only one unaffected was the battleship princess.

[ufufufufuf....you are both so strong I never expected to run into enemies like you]

lion raises an eyebrow while Alsace smiles

"I never thought I'd be having a conversation in the middle of a battle " said lion

[you make a good point let's get to it then] the princess flares here own aura a dense blood red  

lion smiles and charges the princess while Alsace rolls her eyes and follows, as the three power houses charge and within the minds of everyone present this is going to a fierce battle.  

============================================

Hello everyone it's me courseair sorry about the hiatus I know it's been a few months but a lot of stuff happened and I had to get that taken care of prior but now that I'm free I managed to update though not as good as I would have liked it's better then nothing anyway thanks to everyone who reads my stories see you all later. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.9K 194 6
Disaster strikes, how will America cope.
11K 652 88
Being an Admiral sounds fun but it is definitely not easy. First there is the war with the mysterious Abyssal Fleet, which have decided to lock down...
37.5K 1K 44
USS Enterprise (CV-6), a floating city of steel. After a stellar service career in World War 2. She was decommissioned in 1958. She's the only ship t...
164 30 22
After the events of a long, Exhausting war, The ones who had the courage to Step up and fight must rise again and fight one more time to protect thei...