Secrets Told

By MACstories

"My diary, that held all of my deepest, darkest secrets, is gone..." How would you feel if your diary was sto... More

Secrets Told
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 29

127 1 0
By MACstories

Ethan walked back in and I looked up at him.

"You just on the phone?" he tilted his head slightly to the side.

"Yeah, Liv, Jake, and my mom were worrying, so I called Liv, and I left her a voicemail, telling her I was okay, and that I was staying with a friend." His nodded his head, and his confused look went away.

"My mom said that she could drive us in about fifteen minutes, or so." I nodded, and then realized I had no money.

"Wait, Ethan, I don't have any money, its all at my house, and god knows I can't go back there after Paul put his hands on me."

"I told you already, it's on me."

"You did?"

"Yeah, right before I walked out if the room, maybe you didn't hear me."

"Oh, sorry, I just have a lot on my mind, I guess it went in one ear, and out the other." I said biting my lip. Ethan started laughing at me. I could feel my cheeks turning red.

"Oh, I'm not laughing at you. I just think you're kinda cute." My cheeks were even more red now. I could tell.

"Oh, haha, thanks." I got up and grabbed my bag. I pulled out my lucky bracelet and put it on. It was the only thing I had left of my real dad, so I always had it on, except when I sleep. I saw Ethan look at it, and then turn away.

"Are you both ready to go?" I heard a British voice call from down the hall.

"Yeah mom! Hold on." Ethan yelled back. I looked at him shocked.

"Your mom- you're British?" I said totally confused. He laughed his adorable laugh.

"Yeah, you didn't know that?"

"We only started talking like, a couple days ago, Ethan."

"Oh, right! But yeah, her and my dad both are. Both have accents and everything."

"That's so cool! I get to listen to her talk all the way to Moon Land? This is going to be amazing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 251 29
COMPLETEDβœ… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
437 7 22
spencer, i'll remember how i'd loved you. even after i saw the hate behind your sweet eyes and messy statistics. even after i heard casually cruel wo...
996 8 33
π™Άπš’πš•πš•πš’πšŠπš—: πš‘πšŽπš› πš˜πš πš— πšœπšŽπš•πš πšŠπš—πš πš™πšŽπš›πšœπšžπš’πš—πš πš‘πšŽπš› πš•πš’πšπšŽ πš‘πš˜πš  πšœπš‘πšŽ πš πšŠπš—πšπšœ πš’πšœ πšœπšπšžπšŒπš” πš‹πšŽπšπš πšŽπšŽπš— πšπš πš˜πš— 𝚠𝚘�...
10.6K 178 13
Disability one shots, leaving taboos behind and giving awareness about day to day struggles. Please note that whaterer is described here does not in...