Argyl

Da 32Quincey

*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.H... Altro

Cast
Prologue
Storm
Rey
Damion Decides What Happens Here
I Am Ready For This Game
The Dark Wing
The Demon
Let's See What You Have Got.
That Girl Can't Live Without Violence
Broken Pieces
For Him.
You Better Have Not Done This
It Is All Worth It
He Was Worth Killing For
If Only I Could.
The Cruel
Erik Santos
To Hell With Everything.
I Wanted To Fight For You
May Be Something More
You Never Get To Mess With What's Mine
The Confession
No Matter What
She Is Perfect.
You Can Still Think
He Is Always Right
I Am Safe With You
Yet So Similar.
Something's Wrong
Our Destruction
Double Fight
Rules
Stay?
You Are The Star In My Dark Sky
Back To Work
Today, I Am All Yours
It Just happened.
Home
It Was The Time
Oh Yes I Can.
I Would Have Preferred His.
The Hell They Will Pay
I Am Scared
I Am Sure It Won't
Whatever You Might Think
Only If He Knew
More Than Just Bringing Me Down
I Hate You For Being Stubborn.
Author's Note.
We Aren't Done Yet.
Of Course You Don't Care.
What Does He Plan?
Anger.
You Let Him In.
I Hate Him
I Am Selfish, Argyl.
Don't You, Santos?
Kill
This Was Not Good.
This Was A War.
Our War
My Home.
Southern Wing.
This Was The Last Straw.
You Know Nothing, Love.
I Am Here To Give You One.
You Can Never Be Him.
Stay? Please?
Reina.
New Story Alert!

Fight For Me

14.2K 500 164
Da 32Quincey

Damion's POV.

I looked at the girl in front of me. She kept her eyes low refusing to meet mine.
I knew she could feel my intense gaze on her. I wanted her to feel that.

I had heard a lot about this Chica Valiente. She fights at a local fighting club and is the best fighter there at such young age.
They said she can defeat anyone.
Any freaking one and she fights only to win. She is a storm.

I could see fast rise and fall of her chest and she breathed fast. Her fingers which held the knife before few minutes, trembled slightly beside her. As if she needed something to hold onto.
I knew she was dominated just by my presence and I was enjoying it.

This little tigress had killed four of my trained men at her house. I was shook when Ken told me this. She had messed with the darkness.

Not only once, but thrice.
Seems like she is attracted by the darkness..

I didn't move my eyes from her small yet impressively fast form. The courage you have is in your heart. It holds the strength to kill people. And she had that courage in her heart.

I saw her taking deep breath attempting to calm herself down. She mumbled something to herself. Her brown rebellious hair spread carelessly across her aggressive face moved a little as she exhaled.

Finally her brown eyes lifted up to meet mine. She looked into my eyes fearlessly.

No one has freaking dared to look into my eyes but this girl did.

And I don't consider on punishing her. This was her real self who refuse to fear anyone.

She was one of those who used their fears as the best weapons they have and they are the ones who always bloody win..!

She stands in my category..

She belongs to My world.

Though I knew she was intimidated by me. Horrors filled her senses as I held the gaze not missing the analysing look in her brown orbs.

She didn't even blink as she continued to study my eyes which held her in cage.

I raised my eyebrow a little openly challenging her to hold the gaze and dare to move.

If it was any of my men looking at me like this, I would have freaking dragged them to the Dark Wing.

But I knew this girl hadn't recognised me quite yet.. She was so lost in studying very emotion my eyes showed that I knew she hadn't seen my complete face yet.

So I let her do it. I let her see whatever my eyes were showing.
I wanted to see how long can she hold the gaze.

Finally it was not before too long, she lowered her eyes a little, her brown eyes shifting to my entire face. I saw horror spreading across her face as she realised who I was.

Her delicate features changing drastically. The aggressive and confident look replaced by fear and panic.

I smirked mentally after watching the effect only my face has on every freaking one in this world!

I leaned forward resting my elbows on my knees clasping my fingers together, my eyes not leaving her even for a moment.

I was the one to be feared. Only my name is enough to terrify people.

I kept looking challengingly at that little tigress as she took me in.

She was still breathing fast. I finally decided to break the silence surrounding us which was quite intense to be exact.
I was comfortable with it, but it sure was suffocating for her. I could see that in her eyes.

"You have killed my best fighter." I said slowly observing her every reaction.

Her eyes again snapped up to meet mine.The trembling of her fingers increased as my voice made it's way to her ears.

She was affected even by my voice. Everyone is, But her reactions were quite different from pure fear for the life.

Her eyes didn't beg me to forgive her or set her free. They were just looking at me, studying me. Studying my eyes. I don't know what was the thing that she found so interesting in my eyes that, she just kept looking in them without even blinking, waiting for me to continue.

"You know that?" I asked.

She kept looking at me. I raised my eyebrow. This is not how you should behave with me, if you value your life. It won't take me a moment to shoot her. I won't hesitate even for a moment.

She gave me a small nod.

"You killed my four men at your house." I stated.

"They were there to hurt my family." She said simply as if what she did was the most legal thing in the world.

The tigress finally spoke.. Her voice firm and filled with confidence. I can see the fighter in her clearly.

It didn't take me long to realise that she wasn't gonna let go of the things she strongly believes, even if that meant getting herself killed.

And kill me if I didn't like that attitude of hers.

"No one tries to hurt them." She continued," You could have just killed me instead of trying to hurt them."

I kept looking at her intensely.

"You almost killed my one man here." I pointed at the place where Will was laying before sometime when she stabbed him.

I was quite impressed by her. She wasn't a girl who needed a Prince Charming in her life.

She was a fighter. A warrior.

"That was in self defence." She said in a small voice barely above whisper.

I got up from my place and started walking to where she was sitting.

She looked at me with her eyes widened. But her face didn't show any trace of fear.

With my each step, she breathed rapidly. I took my all time as I slowly walked to her. I was enjoying the reactions I was getting from her.

I stopped in front of her and knelt down bringing myself to her height. I still towered over her.

She kept looking at me without saying a word but her picked up breathing rate didn't go unnoticed by me.

Yes she was definitely affected by me. But not in the way others are.

Different..That's what she was.. Different from each and everyone I had ever met.

She again shifted her eyes from mine to the floor which suddenly became the most interesting thing for her.

It was amusing how she was fearless one moment and scared and nervous the next.

I looked at her trembling fingers and I knew she was nervous. I was testing her nerves. I just wanted to see how this little tigress reacts to me. And was getting quite strange reactions.

Which were making it difficult for me to figure her out.

"I am sure you know who I am." I said in a voice barely above whisper.

Her brown orbs again looked into my eyes. Her face wasn't showing much of emotions. She knew how to mask her emotions well.

She was just perfect. She belonged here ! In this world!

"I take it as yes.. You know what I am capable of.." I continued as my hand raised on it's own accord brushing against her cheek lightly. The touch was feather light. But it made me feel the electric sparks when my fingers made contact with her soft skin.

She closed her eyes leaning slightly into the touch.

I surprised myself. What I did, wasn't the part of my plan. It just happened. But when it did, I didn't want to pull my hand back.

I kept it lingering over her face.

She didn't protest as well.

I felt the pace of her breathing increasing if that was even possible now, I could feel my heart going wild in that moment. The air blowing through the hair spread across her face as she exhaled rapidly.

For a moment I forgot everything around me. Everything just blurred. My mind was foggy. I just kept looking at her, she was the only one I could see. In that moment, I was not Damion Sanchez.

I was not the Rey for this empire. I was not the one they fear.

I was just Damion.

"Rey.." I heard a voice from behind and that broke the trance we both were in.

Her eyes snapped open and she looked at me in confusion for a moment and quickly shifted away a little.

I brought my hand down from her face. She gave me a tough look.

The voice suddenly reminded me of my surroundings and the reality.

It brought me back to my real life.

Anger filled my senses as I realised what I was doing.

I clenched my fists before unclenching them to keep myself calm.

How could I let myself flow with the damn emotions??

No room for emotions where I live! Emotions make you bloody weak!

And I was anything but bloody weak!

I was not the one who would let feelings and emotion drive him their way!

No!

It was the first rule I had made for myself when I took this empire over!

NO room for bloody emotions in any case!

Not even anger.

Cause anger makes you insane!

You are more destructive when you are calm than angry.

Killing the person, not loosing your cool drives them nuts!

Calmness is deadlier than anger.

No room for emotions!

I got up turning at the source of voice which brought me back.

"Yes Douglas?" I asked.

"The guy ran away before I reached there." He said.

I glanced at her. She looked at me in pure horror.

I looked back at Douglas and nodded.

"And her family?" I asked.

He nodded back at me.

"Good." I said giving him a curt nod indicating him to go.

He took the signal and walked away.

I turned back to her.

"What did you do to Leo and my family?" She asked.

I looked dead in her eyes.

No one questions me.

NO FREAKING ONE questions me!

I ignored her question.

"You are going to fight for me now." I said shortly.

She kept looking at me and stood up quickly.

I could see rage boiling in her eyes. I was provoking her.

"What you did to my family and Leo?" She asked again.

Looks like she cares a lot about this bloody Leo guy.

"I can't stand anyone who questions me." I said in emotionless voice.

I hope she gets the hint and stops questioning me.

"Then kill me." She said taking a step forward.

She picked up her knife from the ground. Spinning it in her fingers, she walked to me.

I looked at her surprised waiting for her next move.

She stopped in front of me, placing the knife in my hand.

That red Swiss beauty sat gracefully on my palm.

"Kill me if you want. Just leave my parents." She said looking fearlessly in my eyes.

I saw her eyes watering slightly. But she wasn't gonna let the tears flow, was she?

"You don't get to tell what I should do." I said handling back the knife.

"And you are going to fight for me." I added in a final tone.

She kept looking at me.

"I fight because it is my passion." She stated.

"Well, you killed my 5 men because of that passion. No one, I repeat NO freaking one messes with me.." I said venom dripping from my voice. She still looked unaffected.

"You messed with me thrice. Now, You either fight for me," I continued taking a dominating step forward," Or you don't fight at all." I finished off with a slight smirk.

"I am not your slave. I am an independent girl. You can't stop me from fighting ." She said but her voice was not confident as it was before. It was unsure.

"Oh try me." I said smirking, "I, Damion Sanchez, own and run the world your passion and you belong to. I can clearly forbid you from fighting." I said.

She continued studying me.

"I am sure you know how the club was silent for past two days since you killed Jacob." I raised my eyebrows.

"Either you fight for me, or you don't fight at all."

This girl didn't know what she was getting herself into. She was something else.

I knew she won't be able to stay away from fighting for too long and will finally agree to fight for me.

I just had to wait for this little tigress to know that I make the rules here and everything happens as I want.

I am the Rey.

Hey Marshmallows!!
What's up?
Here you go with another chapter.

Damion's POV?
How was it??

So basically, I can't follow the rule of updating once a week only!

Duh!

I am so excited to share this all! Basically I am looking for someone to fangirl over Damion with!

He is sooo hot!!
I love him😭😭😭!

Anyways.

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                        ~32tyga😘😘

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

2M 62.5K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
353K 12.9K 84
"I am not sleepy so why don't we tell each other a story?" Her voice was low and raspy and fuck, I'd been lying if I say I wasn't turned the fuck on...
1.5M 29.1K 20
๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
76.2K 2.4K 28
"Stay still." He took his sharp talon and moved aside a piece of her blonde- practically white- hair, still damp from the bath, and tossed it over he...