Broken Hearted Girl (Aaron ca...

By Carpenter_bae

Simone is a normal teenage girl, that goes to a High School in California. She is best friends with Brent Riv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
NOT A CHAPTER SORRY
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sorry
Chapter 30
OMFG
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Not a chapter, I'm sorry!!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
INFO
Epilogue
PLEASE READ
NEW FAN FIC

Chapter 6

2.2K 38 5
By Carpenter_bae

"I like you Simone i really do" He say, and i freeze. Do he really like me? I can feel a big smile on my face, and he start to smile too. "Really?" I ask, and smile even bigger.  "Yeah.." He say shy, and look down. I can feel my cheeks get red, i probably look like a tomato.. "But Simone..? What this bring us too?" He ask, and look nervous. "I Don't know Aaron, i don't want to rush things.. Can we maybe just take everything nice and slow?" I ask.

He look sad for a moment, but then he smile. "Yeah of course we can" He say, and try  to fake smile, but it don't turn out well.. "Thank you Aaron" I say and learn into a hug. "You're welcome" He whisper into my ear. I can smell his perfect perfume, and fell his warm. We stay in the hug a few minutes, and then he break it. "What do you want to do?" He ask, and look me in the eyes. "Maybe we can watch a movie on Netflix?" I say, and he nod his head. He take his Macbook, and turn it on. "What do you wanna watch?"

He ask me, while he look trough Netflix. "Ehhhm, Supernatural" I answer him and smile big. Supernatural was the best series ever. And damn Dean was hot.. "Okay" He say and set it on. "This episode is epic" I giggled and laid down on my stomach, and so did Aaron. He laughed and looked at me. "What?" I asked, because he was starring at me. "Nothing" He said embarrassed, and looked back at the computer.

We had watched 3 episodes, and was watching the fourth. "Dammn Dean is hot" I said, and laid pressure on the dammn. Aaron laughed at me. "Should i fell threatened of a old man" Aaron asked, and smiled. "HE'S NOT OLD" I said. Aaron lifted an eye brown. "How old is he?" He asked. "36" I answered, and looked at the computer screen where Dean was killing a demon. "Then he is old." Aaron laughed, i shacked my head. "Maybe a little" I laughed. "BUT he is still hot" I said with a serious face. "Whatever" Aaron laughed, and yawned.  "Are you tired" I asked, yawning myself"

He nodded. "Yeah i am, what about you?" He asked. "Me too, i will go into me own room" I say, and smile at him. "Okay, sleep well" He said, and i got up from the bed, and walked into my own room, where Lara was waiting.

"Hey" She smirked. "Did you give Aaron another lap dance, just a little more private" She asked, and smirked and winked .. She was so pervert.. "No i didn't" She lifted an eyebrow. "Then what? You have been gone for over 3 hours" She said. I smiled as i thought back to when he said, that he liked me. "I asked him about him liking me, and then we watched Supernatural" I smiled, and took of my dress. "What did he answer? And you should have stripped for him, not me" She said, and turned around. I laughed and took my sweatpants and a tank top on. "That he like me" I smile even bigger. "Seriously? Awww" She yelled out loud, and smiled. "Yeah, i'm so happy" I said, and laid down in my bed. "I'm happy for you" She said and laid down in her bed as well.

"Goodnight Lara" I said, and drifted into my sleep.

~

I woke up, by Lara singing her favorite song. "Cuz i'm haaaappy" She sung, and danced around in out small hotel room. "Yeaaah, you're up" She said and sounded relived. "Yeaah, i can't sleep, with you messing around like a monkey.." I said, and made a high groan. "Hahahahaha, i love you too" She laughed. "I know" I laughed, and got up from my bed, to get some cloths on. "Take your bikini on girl, we're going to the beach" She whined, still dancing around..

I did as she said, and toke a dress on, and my red Vans. I sat my my hair up in a messy bun, and laid some mascara. "I'm ready to go" I said, and sat down on a chair, and checked my phone. I logged into my twitter, to see that Magcon fans was going crazy on there. People was tagging me in their tweets, all the time. I deiced to check out what it was. I looked through  my newsfeed, and finally found the reason.. Aaron had tweeted a photo of me watching Supernatural in his bed. I didn't get why people was freaking out..? There was nothing in it? I started to write a new tweet. 

"Why are you guys freaking out? My and Aaron is just hanging out as friends do, and watching movies.." I upload the tweet, and people is already answering me.

"SIMONE_ I think you two would make a cute couple, i would ship Saaron :-)" I smiled over the tweet, and kept reading their responds. 

Some people was supporting me, and some was sending me hate. I decided to ignore the people on twitter, and go on the beach to have fun. "Can we go now?" I ask, and take a sip of the Starbucks Lara got me. "Yeah, the boys already wait for us down stairs" She said, and walked out of our room, and i followed her.

~

"Hey Simone" Cameron said, and walked up to me. "Hey Cameron" I smiled, he smiled back. Aaron looked back at me, and turned around again to talk to Nash. "Do you want a piggy back ride?" He asked, and looked at me. "No no noooo" I said, and kept walking. "Come on, don't be silly" He smiled and walked in front of me, so i could jump up on his back. "No Cameron" I laughed.

"Come on Simone, i know you want too!" He said smirking. "Fine" I said and jumped on his back. "Good girl" He laughed and walked up to Taylor, Nash and Aaron.. I put my arms around his neck, so i didn't fall. "Calm down Simone I won't let you fall" He laugh, and i laugh with him.

"Finally we are here" Nash said, and laid his towel in the sand. So did all the other boys. "Here is your towel" Aaron said, and gave me the towel. "Thank you" I smiled, and jump off Cameron's back, to lay my towel beside Aaron's. Aaron smiled to me, and sat down on his towel, and so did i. All the other boys took of their shirts and ran out in the water, Lara and Mahogany followed. Just Aaron and i, was left back.

"Don't you want to go in the water?" I ask him. He shake his head. "No not really, what about you?" He respond. "Me too" I just say, and look out at Lara and Nash teasing each other. They would look cute together.

I lay down on my stomach, so i still can look out in the water, where all the other was. Aaron laid down too. "Does Nash like Lara?" I ask Aaron, and look over at him. He looks me in the eyes, smiling. "Is it so clearly?" He smiles, and looks out in the water where Nash have Lara on his shoulders. "Yeah" I smile. "It's cute" I said, and smile. "Yeah, it is" He say, and it becomes quiet.

Aaron's P.O.V

It becomes quiet, except the girls and boys screaming in the water. My thoughts is running wild, all i wanna do is grab her by the neck and kiss her.. But she doesn't want to rush things. It drives me insane. I want to grab her hand so bad right now, but I'm to shy, and i'm afraid to scare her away. I'm afraid someone else will  win her heart, before i do. "Simone, come and play football with us" Cameron yell to her, and she get up. "Wanna come?" She asks me. "No thanks" I say, and watch her walk over to Cameron. She looks happy around Cam.. And so does he around her..

 Nash looks at me, and makes a sign for me to come over, but i stay. I don't want to play football right now. I just want to be alone, with my thoughts. Nash walks over to me, and sit down beside me. "What's wrong bro?" He ask, and look worried. "Nothing" I lie, and look over at Simone. "Aaron, don't lie to me. I know you, there is something wrong. i can see the look in your eyes.." He say, and sit in front of me, forcing me to look at him. "It's just, I want to kiss Simone so bad, i want her to be mine, i want to hold her hand in mine all day long.." I say, and let a sigh out.

"Then do it" He say. "It's just Simone, isn't ready yet, she don't want to rush things.." I say, and looks down. "And then its Cameron.. It looks like he is into her.." I say, and Nash looks like he understand everything. "But she is into you, not him" He say, and take me by the shoulder. "Smile Aaron, you will get her" He smile, and gets up from the towel. "Now come with me, and play some football." He say, and reach his hand down to me, i take it and walks with him over and play.

"Play the ball babe" Cameron yell to Simone, she plays the ball to him, and smiles. She turn around, and look at me. "Aaroooon" She whines, and run against me with her arms open. She jumps on me and hug me, i loose the balance and fall down in the sand with her on me. She starts to laugh. "Sorry" She laughs and get up, she helps me up, and continue to laugh.

She stops to laugh and hugs me normal. "Are you on my team?" She asks. "Yes i am" I answer, and smile. "Good" She smiles, and run against Carter, to get the ball. She tackles him and gets the ball from him, she runs against the goal, and shot the ball right in the corner. "Goooaaaal" She screams, and laugh. I smile at her, and gives her a high-five.

~

"Cameroooooon set me down!!" Simone screams, and twist her body in his grip. She lays om her stomach  on his shoulder. He goes out against the water, and she starts to scream higher. "Heeeeelp" She screams, and laugh a little. I can feel the jealousy spread in my body.. Cameron have been all over her today.. I haven't talked to her alone a single time, without Cameron being around. "Set me down" She screams again. "Okay" Cameron say, and set her down in the cold water. She starts to scream, and jumps on his back again. He starts to walk in again, and she come running against me. She takes her towel, and folds the towel around her. 

"Do you wanna go home?" I ask her, and she nod. I get up, and pick my towel up as well.  "We go home" Simone says, and hug Lara, Mahogany, Brent and Cameron goodbye.. When she hugs Cameron, i fell the jealousy again. "Bye guys" Taylor and Shawn says, and then all the other boys say it. 

When we walk home there is a silence. It's not an awkward silence, but i can feel her look at me all the time. "Did you have fun?" She ask, breaking the silence. "Not really" I say telling the truth. She looks sad for a minute, but then it goes away. "Why not?" She ask. "I don't know, i just didn't" I lie. I cant tell her that I'm jealous, when she talks to Cam. Then i would just sound like a desperate bitch. "Oh okay" She says, and smile a small fake smile. I look down at her hand, i don't know if i should take the change to hold her hand now, or what? 

"Fuck everything" I say to myself, and take her hand in mine.

Heeey, thank you all for reading this!! I'm sorry that i keep chancing between present and past... But I'm still new at this, and i try my best to pleasure all of you.. I hope you like it so far? Keep reading! 

Ps. Sorry if there is any grammatical errors, i don't have the time to correct it, and i wanted to publish this chapter today.  

If you like imagines go check my Instagram out, where i only post imagines..  @Just_1d69

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 3.9K 41
Alyssa Danser is best friends with Brent Rivera. When they go on a trip on summer break with the other viners, and Alyssa meets Hayes Grier, what wil...
24.6K 519 30
Emily, Kylie, Lexi, and Olivia; four of the most popular girls on vine. When they are invited to the Magcon Tour, things suddenly get heated when...
73.3K 1.9K 25
When 16 year old Emma moves to California, she is not happy about it. She is pretty shy and not very good at making new friends. So when she moves fr...
6.5M 121K 60
Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her and beat her up everyday at school. Her...