Servant of Despair | Danganro...

By nick-tendo

[I recommend reading Daughter of Hope first before this...but this can also be read as a stand-alone. I own n... More

Rewriting
Transmission
Usami's Rules
Character Introduction 1
Character Introduction 2
Prologue
Monokuma's Rules
Chapter 1-1
Chapter 1-2
Chapter 1-3
Chapter 1-4
Chapter 1-Investigation
Chapter 1-Trial
Burning Execution
Intermission #1
Chapter 2-1
Chapter 2-2
Chapter 2-3
Chapter 2-4
Chapter 2-Investigation
Chapter 2-Trial
Sparkling Execution
Intermission #2
Chapter 3-2
Chapter 3-3
Chapter 3-Investigation
Re-Intermission #2
Chapter 3-Trial
Loving Execution
Extra: Fight for our Lives
Intermission #3
Chapter 4-1
Chapter 4-2
Chapter 4-3
Chapter 4- Investigation
Chapter 4 - Trial
Cushing Execution
Extra: 78th Reunion
Chapter 5 - Trial
Epilogue

Chapter 3-1

60 0 0
By nick-tendo

Trapped by the Ocean Scent:
Daily Life
Day 11 and 12

*3rd Person POV*
Afternoon 11

"Ow...fuck...my body..." Arian groaned loudly and slowly sat up, looking around the room in curiosity. After a few moments of looking around, she glanced at the mirror that was on the other side of the room and stared at it. She stood up and walked over to the mirror, cringing at herself.

Her long, semi-curly hair has been sliced off and now short, her natural color hair and a bit of gray was evident, her bangs have been pinned up, showing her terrible scar and other green eye. Bandages was wrapped around both wrists and torsos and there was more small bruises that are commonly mistaken as freckles that appeared across her cheeks.

After looking at herself and pointing out all of her mistakes and imperfections, she punched the mirror, letting the glass fall to the floor, some of them ended cutting either her fists or foot.

"Ugh...this is coming down, for sure" She mumbled, unpinning her bangs and fixed them so they covered her left eye.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

*Arian's POV*

"Oh...s-should I leave you alone for a bit?" I turned and saw Mikan, who was hiding behind the door. "You're good" I said as Mikan walked in with someone behind her.

"Well...someone wanted to see you...but I wasn't...sure if you were awake yet...n-now that you are...I-I'll leave you be" She said before quickly walking out, revealing Kuzuryu, who had this...upset...yet calm facial expression.

"Well, why are ya-"

"Why did you put the blame on yourself...?" He interrupted, making me raise an eyebrow, but quickly realized what he was talking about. "Hm? Didn't I say that you have my silence...you should know by now that I never go back on my word" I said, glancing at the now broken mirror. Glad I can't see that horrendous thing.

"Alright. What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, completely serious as he sighed. "I'm making amends with everyone on the island...heh, nobody tool me serious...that's what I-"

"No need. It wasn't your fault" I said, walking over to him and held my hand out. He had a surprised look on his face. "I planned-"

"You don't have your memories...and you acted on those elder sibling instincts...it's alright. So, if you want to make amends, let's shake on it, forget about the whole ordeal, and make Peko proud" I explained, waiting for him to shake my hand. It was silent as he just stood there.

"B-But..."

"Dammit. Just shake my fucking hand! It's not that hard..."

"It's bleeding..."

It was silent between us. I looked down at the bloody hand, then back up at him, getting annoyed rather quick.

"Fucking hell, Kuzuryu!" I grabbed his hand and shook it before letting go and sighed, sitting on the bed.

"There. Amends have been-"

"That wasn't what I meant, Arian" He stated, making me furrow my eyebrows at him. "Hold on...did you just call me by my first name?" I asked before changing the topic. "Nevermind...what did you mean by-"

"I want to start over. Forget the whole family ordeal and everything up until now. Got it?" He said as the room became quiet. Haven't I heard this somewhere? Oh wait, I have.

"Oh..." Do it for Peko. She's probably planning to kill me if I don't protect him. "Sure...in that case...introductions..." I paused and held out my non bloody hand. "I'm Arian Motono...but I prefer to go by Rion...or just call me whatever makes ya comfortable" I introduced myself as he smiled and shook my hand.

"I'm Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu. You forgot your talent" He said as I shook my head. "Talent isn't important in friendship. Remember tha-"

"O-oh...should I leave you two be?" Mikan held some bandages in her hand and some rubbing alcohol. I glanced at Fuyuhiko as he waved before walking out of the room. I sat on the bed as Mikan changed my bandages around.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"Geez...it's...12:00...what could you possibly want at a time like this?" I mumbled as Chiaki had gotten comfortable on the bed before pulling out a file from her Usami bag. It had our school logo on it and was raven black.

"This is important, Rion. Someone could expose us as being the traitors if they read the files..." She said in a serious tone, laying the file between us. "Alright. Well, what do you want to do with the file? We can just burn it" I suggested as she shook her head. "Remember the last time you tried to burn something?" She asked as I scratched my head and and sighed. Not having that accident gain.

"Okay. Then what? Read it? I would gladly not want to be reminded of the last killing game...or anything afterwards for that matter" I stated as she opened the file. It was on the table of contents.

"Huh? Why is this only one person in here?" I mumbled. "Maybe he doesn't consider me the traitor...you know I'm only an AI..." She said as I slowly nodded, then flipped the page. Oh shit.

"Oh wow...I'm a target for a hitman" I joked as she shook her head and kept flipping through the file. "This must be the traitor file, Rion...and rewritten terribly, may I add" She said, ignoring my joke as I groaned and laid back down on the bed. All lies...that's what in the file...all lies.

"We need to hide it...and come up with an excuse for tomorrow...any ideas?" She asked as I nodded and held a finger up. "Monokuma took the file back and used it as a last-minute motive" I said as she hummed in agreement before closing the file. It was silent as she started to set up a game console in the room. Being stuck in the hospital was really boring...and lonely at that.

"Question...why did you take the blame for Peko during the trial...?" She asked as I groaned, not wanting to talk about it. "Just did...what game are we playing?" I asked as she handed me a Wii remote. Apparently, classic Wii games are fun, according to Chiaki.

Neither of us went to sleep until 3 in the morning.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Day 12

"Too early for this..." I mumbled, giving up on eating and gave my plate to Akane and Nekomaru, both of them sharing and destroying my plate in matter of seconds. Everyone was unusually chatty this morning, probably to plan another party, since I missed the last one they had.

"Rion...Rion...wake up..." I opened my eyes and glanced at Hiyoko, who wouldn't leave me alone ever since she found out that I was discharged from the hospital...really trying her hardest to keep Fuyuhiko 200 feet away. "Hm? What's up?" I mumbled as she sat down next to me with her plate halfway full.

"I need help with my stash...can you help?" She asked as I nodded before yawning. "Sure" I said as she smiled before eating, trying to feed me in the process, but I rejected every bite she tried to feed me...which lead her to get a plate of food and force feed me. Somehow, Ibuki found this very amusing and joined in as well. Mikan just watched from the sidelines.

"Who took the files!!??" Monokuma appeared and shouted as we all turned towards him. "You probably misplaced them, damn bastard" I said as he growl became louder, but I closed my eyes, trying to get rid of the headache he has caused.

Nobody answered Monokuma's question as he had gotten more pissed off and swore that our motive would come around tomorrow. He vanished after that as we all finished our breakfast, then started on our day.

●Word Count: 1332●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.8K 40
Warning: Huge spoilers and embarrassing grammar errors Disclaimer: At some point, it will be able to be read as gender neutral with few hints that ma...
4.5K 110 22
"So...let me get this straight. You want US to kill each other, so we can escape?" I asked as the bear nodded and laughed. "Yep! The last person stan...
6.7K 414 100
(Fanmade between Identity V and Danganronpa -The Crossovers- READ DESCRIPTION FIRST!) "True Desires Comes With A Price. And that's something the surv...
57.1K 1.5K 19
(Y/N), takes on a role in the Future Foundation as an Observer in the Neo World Program to change the Ultimate Despairs back to normal. However, (Y/N...