Your The Sugar In My Tea (one...

By Abbie_Morgan

not your average one direction fanfic :-) More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12

chapter 4

40 1 0
By Abbie_Morgan

~Malain's View~

I'm normally a quite confident person but soon as fran knocked on that door I couldn't breath probably, I was panting. What was going on with me? I mean I knew what it was, because I was meeting the boys again. Last time we saw the boys was a couple months ago. I must say I've always had a little soft spot for louis but last time I saw him he had a girlfriend, but I hear they broke up a couple weeks ago. Maybe its fate?

~Harry's View~

There was a knock at the door and all the boys tensed up, including me. I went to open it, it was Fran, Malain, Meile and Megan. I smiled when I saw fran, grabbed her hand and pulled her into a tight hug and kissed the tip of her nose before looking down and seeing the dress. Wow she looked gorgeous!

~Molly's View~

I really hope I get there when niall there other wise it might be a bit awkward. And I really don't want that!

"Are you sure you know where your going?" Harrison asked me, interrupting my thinking.

"Yeah, of course I do. Its not to far away now" I said as we carried on walking hand in hand down the street.

~Louis' View~

"You gonna let these gorgeous ladies in or not harry.." i said at harry, while he stood there eating fran.

"Oh god yeah" he said putting her down "sorry, I got sort of carried away.. Welcome in girls"

They were looking pretty fine! They all walked in looking pretty shy as they shuffled in and perched on the sofa. I took one look at Malain and oh wow, it was weird. Since I broke up with Eleanor I haven't looked at a girl and felt anything, until now. I had butterfly's in my stomach, I had to talk to her, so I did.

"Hey, Malain. You wanna come get a drink?" I asked her, plain and simple gets the convo going.

"Yeah sure" she said smiling at me while all the other girls were giggling.

~Malain's View~

"Yeah sure" I said smiling at him. The girls were giggling and taking the mick, god they were annoying sometimes. But I got up and walked to Lou. He put his hand on the bottom of my back to guide me into the kitchen. I liked the look of were this was going!

~Abbie's View~

Me and niall had just go to harry's door when he said "Come on then gorgeous, let's get this going" niall said to me winking and kissing my neck.

"Okay then, but stop doing that or I'm gonna have to take you home!" I threatened him, he knew what that did to me.

~Niall's View~

"don't worry gang the party can really get going, the beast had finally arrived" I said as I unlocked the door and walked in. It looked like everybody have paired up already. Louis and Malain were by the drinks in the kitchen, fran was sat on harry's knee of the sofa, Zayn and Liam were sat talking on the other sofa to Megan and Meile.

~Meile's View~

Me and megan were sat talking to Liam and Zayn. Liam was talking to Megan about music, seen as she was looking into going into music as a carer. I couldn't take my eyes away from zayn's it felt like he was looking inside of me.

~Zayn's View~

Wow, she was just as lovely as I remember! Last time I saw her was at the tour a couple months ago. she came backstage and I thought she was really pretty and looked a really fun girl but I didn't get chance to speak to her. But I remember saying to harry back on the bus that I'd like to get to know her. now's my chance, I just hope she likes me too.

~Harry's View~

There was a knock at the door.

"Right then geezers! Let's get the real party going!" I said as I knew it'd be the DJ.

"Boys move the sofa's apart a bit" I said opening the door "more room to get down to it" I told them as I danced to the door.

~Liam's View~

The DJ got set up and started blaring the music. Fair play the lou knows good DJ's! The drinks were flowing, well for everyone bar me. But I think megan noticed the fact I wasn't drinking and put her drink down, I thought that was pretty sweet.

~Molly's View~

I knocked at the door and Niall danced over and opened the door and embraced me in his arm, bless him. I guess i wasn't as close to harry's as I thought, the music was already going by the time I got there!

~Louis' View~

The drinks were flowing and everyone was having a good time. We were all up dancing, quite madly when it came to me and malain. She was amazing! I whispered in her ear "wanna come out for a bit of air?" I asked her, she nodded and I let her outside the door.

~Malain's View~

I followed Lou outside and stood there. It was a bit awkward at first but then he just leaned in closer and closer. Until I did too, and our lips met and he pulled me close. I rapped my arms around the back of his neck running my fingers through his hair. After a while he pulled back and said "right, erm, as you know I've not long broke up with eleanor but I have feelings for you malain. So how would you feel about becoming my girlfriend?"

I couldn't believe he'd asked me that. But I looked at him, nodded and pulled him close and back into the kiss.

~Molly's View~

The party was really good! We were all dancing in our newly formed pairs. I'd had a bit to drink but I wouldn't say I was drunk, maybe a little bit tipsy but we all were. Which is what made it so funny. Harry and fran's dancing was hilarious, I swear they made up a new dance called the 'trodden on goat' it was quite amusing, but they seemed happy. I'm not sure where louis had gone. Him and malain had seemed to disappear somewhere, oh well. They'll reappear at some point. He's probably eating carrots somewhere..

~Abbie's View~

"I'm so glad we came!" I yelled in nialls ear while dancing, the music was so loud.

"So am I babe, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to take you upstairs soon. Your looking too fine tonight" he yelled into my ear. He pulled away and winked at me, grabbed my hand and led me upstairs..

~Malain's View~

Well that was all I could wish for! I was going out with louis, how it happened I do not know. But I sure was happy about it. We walked back into the party like nothing had happened, he tugged me straight to the dance floor. Where we started dancing with Liam, Megan, Molly, Fran, Harrison and Harry. Was hilarious, we really couldn't dance very good!

~Zayn's View~

"I must say meile your looking stunning tonight" I told her, we'd gone and sat in the corner so we could actually hear each other. She blushed, she looked so cute, it was adorable! I carried on "you know when you came to the tour? Well I wanted to tell you then but we had to get back to the bus. I think I'm starting to have feelings for you."

~Meile's View~

Oh. My. Actual. Flying. Fairy's! zayn just said he's getting feeling for me! WOW! After a while I thought it'd best me actually say something because I must of been talking to myself in my head for a while.

"Are you being serious?" Is all I could manage to say, this had to be a wind up, it just had to.

"Yes, deadly serious. I'm not saying I wanna get into a full blown relationship right now just, well, how would you feel about going on a date soon? Like I dunno, next friday night?" He said, seeming so sure of himself, I think he actually ment it.

"Erm okay then, ill look forward to it" I said blushing again, I need to get this blushing thing under control!

"Right then, come on. Let's get back to dancing now that's sorted!

~Megan's View~

Me and liam were in the kitchen getting something to drink and nibbling at the food.

"So, how come you don't drink?" I asked liam, I'd stopped drinking when I noticed, I didn't want to make him feel awkward around me.

"Ah, well I only have one kidney so I can't. But I don't stop drinking because of me!" He told me, sounding worried.

"Nah, don't worry. I'm not a big drinker anyway"

~Niall's View~

We were laying on the spare bed upstairs. She was cuddled up in my arms under the duvet.

"I think we should go back down stairs now" abbie said to me, she sounded worried bless her.

"Babe, its fine. There that drunk they won't notice believe me, were fine up here" I said to her, trying to reassure her "to be honest it wouldn't bother me if we didn't go back down stairs and we stayed up here all night"

"Yeah, me to darling" she said, the idea of that made me smile. So I turned over, tilted her chin up and kissed her lips delicately. Sometimes she felt so fragile in my arms, like she could brake at anytime.

.........................

sorry for the wait.. as i said on WMYB i have had lots of revision to be doing:-)

hope your liking this, its only something little:-)

Abbiee :-)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

West Pub By Tessa

Fanfiction

435 2 8
182K 1.7K 59
1D sick fics
11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!
3.7K 34 20
[COMPLETED] I'm bad at descriptions but it's a good story so read it!