Guide to New Girl

By ChloeD1997

Who's that girl? It's Jess! Jess is the new girl. Nick is the grump. Schmidt is the player. Winston is B... More

Guide to New Girl
Jess
Nick
Schmidt
Winston
Cece
Coach
The loft
Other Characters (Minor Characters)
The Douchebag Jar
Zooey Deschanel
Jake Johnson
Max Greenfield
Lamorne Morris
Hannah Simone
Cecilia No. 5
Pogos
The Annoyance Bowl
Damon Wayans Jr.
Feeling Stick
Season 1 Episode List
Season 2 Episode List
Writers
Season 3 Episode List
True American
Bro Juice
Ferguson
Winston's Handbell Tips
Schmidt's 2007 New Years Resolutions!
Nick Miller: The Rap
Z is for Zombie
Zombie Detective: A Julius Pepperwood and Jessica Night Mystery
British Air Dates!
How to Plan a Party for Schmidt
Dear Future Nick...
Jessisms
Nick's Fruity Drinks
What Nadia Likes About America

Nickisms

426 7 1
By ChloeD1997

Now, we all know about Schmidtisms (due to be uploaded shortly) but Nickisms are a whole different kettle of fish. This chapter is dedicated to the variety of things that Nick does/says.

Turtle Face- A face Nick is known to pull, as seen in the picture at the side. It's his little grumpy face.

Awkward Moonwalking- In order to remove himself from awkward situations Nick moonwalks out of the room in something he named "Awkward Moonwalking." Instead of making things better it just makes things even more awkward, Nick is quite a slow moonwalker so it takes him a while to actually leave the room.

Angry Fixing- When Nick's angry he tends to fix things, well, he says fix what he actually means is break. He just goes and smashes things with hammers and wrenches to vent his anger.

Grumpy- Nick doesn't like to get involved or have fun, he's like an old grandpa.

Pranks- The only thing that Nick gets serious about is pranks it's a source of enjoyment for him.

Weird- Nick gets very weird at times but he knows his limit, that's why he goes crazy when he has a "Dead Dad Pass."

Any more Nickisms I missed? Comment below!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 0 16
Athena Thompson and Jake Brown had a friendship no one understood. She was the shy, nerdy girl that no one noticed and he was the school's golden boy...
11M 167K 65
Sophie west just turned 15, it's her first year in the high school.. Yes that means she's a freshman. In middle school Sophie was known as.. Well.. A...
129K 2.4K 27
You go to college and your roommate isn't really a stranger for you. He's a player and likes to party, you're opposite from what he is but things cha...
73 0 22
Madison Jones is a kind hearted 16 year old who is also the new girl in town, when she cross paths with Aiden Hart, a troubled teen with drinking and...