Z is for Zombie

A/N: I do not know if the book will actually be released this is just made up, except from the extract that was actually on the show in Season 2 Episode 9 'Eggs'.

Publisher's Note:

With the forthcoming release of Z is for Zombie a sneak peak is upcoming.

The first novel from Mr Nicholas Miller.

We apologise as it seems Mr Miller has spelt the word rhythm incorrectly 38 times. We also apologise for the wordsearch in the middle of the book as it seems there are actually no words to find.

Nick Miller decided to write this story when Winston Bishop  got a new job and "adjusted sleep schedule" making him take an inspirational trip to the  zoo whilst drinking "writer's fuel" and decided to become the next Ernest Hemingway.

Proof read by Mr  Winston Bishop

Author's Note:

Hey...I'm Nick Miller. Yeah, this is my book you dumbasses. It's about Zombies, obviously. To write this I stayed up for 14 straight hours! I even peed in water bottles, yes, I do now know that we have a toilet, but so what? That's just how I roll- true dedication, man! Oh and good look with the word search ya idiot!

Praise For Z is for Zombie:

"Nick, this is the worst thing I have ever read in my entire life."- Winston Bishop.

"Never stop reading this!"- Schmidt.

Dedication:

To Winston, have a nice summer, I hope to see you again...

Chapter One:

No one in the sleepy mountain town  of Writh-em City knew what the meteor meant, but one thing Mike Jr. did have was a whole lot of rittems.

-'Whoa, what bit me in the face?'- Mike Jr. said  to his dad Mike Sr.  who sucks. Mike Sr. sucks a whole bunch, much more than his neighbour Rallo.

"Zombie zoo, zombie zoo, zombie zoo, zombie zoo. Who let them zombies out that damn zombie zoo?"

"Uh-oh watch your back Laura."

Word search coming soon!

COMING SOON! THE SECOND NOVEL BY AWARDWINING ZOMBIE WRITER NICHOLAS MILLER- ZOMBIE DETECTIVE: A JULIUS PEPPERWOOD AND JESSICA NIGHT MYSTERY!