Quiet || hs

By uniqueboys

In which a quiet girl trying to get through her last year of high school by avoiding all conflict in her scho... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
Q&A
69
70
71
72
73
74
75

63

84K 2.2K 6.9K
By uniqueboys

WARNING: triggering scene happens in this chapter!

There wasn't much contact with Harry during dinner. Coach Payne hidden the fact Harry had been drunk. It was a nice celebration then it turned when I tried talking to Harry in the end. He didn't want to talk, so he just went off with Zayn. The night was tense and weird.

My dad dropped Monique off then he brought us to our place. I offer him to come in with us and of course he took it. We spent the night together until he fell asleep on the couch. Alec goes straight to bed because he had work in a few hours. I put a blanket over my dad then cleaned the drinks they had.

My phone buzzes on the counter and they were from Harry. It was barely three in the morning. I was too tired to talk to him, so I ignore it. I went to my room and tried falling asleep, but my phone kept going off. I was getting annoyed by the constant buzzing. I check the phone to see it was a call from Zayn.

"I swear, if the both of you are drunk-"

"Listen to me." Zayn orders. "I hate that you don't believe me when I say I'm done with alcohol."

I sigh, rubbing my sleepy eyes as I apologize. "It's just late and I'm tired."

"I know it's late and I was supposed to head back to the city three hours ago." Zayn tells me, sounding drained. "But Harry doesn't want to leave. Can you please come get him because I can't just leave him like this."

I take a minute then sat up from the bed. "Where are you?"

"I'm so sorry for putting this on you?" Zayn says once I step out of the car. "I know you don't like to deal with drunken people-"

"It's fine." I say, opening the door and Zayn sets Harry in the car. "He's taken care of me in this state and I guess it's my turn."

I shut the door, leaning against it. Zayn stared down at me with a taunting smile and I questioned it. I thought he would say something about me being in my pajamas.

"You were drunk before?" he teases. "I mean, I've seen you drink, but not to the point where you need someone to take care of you."

"It was one time and the only time." I laugh, lightly pushing him. "Thank you for taking care of him." I say softly, hugging him.

"It's been a while, but I've done it for years before." Zayn looks down at him through the window. "He was like my little brother. We used to have these little fights, but got over it because you can't be mad at your brother for such little things. Then I was an idiot for what I did to him and I lost him."

"Now you have him back."

Zayn shakes his head. "He's not going to remember— remember how I took care of him tonight. He's just going to wake up with a huge headache and regret drinking so much."

I reach to softly caress his face. "I'll remind him." I promise.

His hand rests on mine then he takes it to kiss it. "Goodnight peaches," he says, pulling away. "I'll see you in another two weeks maybe." he laughs then walks away.

I get into the car, handing Harry a bag. "Aim for the bag because this is Alec's car, okay."

Harry groans, leaving the bag in his lap. "Why'd you come here?" he asks. "You didn't have to."

"I did because Zayn had to go." I tell him, getting on the road to our town. The place they were at was pretty far. "He really took care of you tonight."

Nothing came from him, so I glance over. He was leaning against the window, staring out. The drive was silent between us and the music played softly. We make it to his motel and I rush to the other side to help him out. He pushes me away and drags himself out.

"I'm fine, I don't need your help." he grunts, slamming the door shut. I reach for the key that he takes out, but he pulls away. "Stop!"

"Harry," I roll my eyes, following him. He enters the room and the door almost shuts on me. I set my keys on the table as Harry pulled his suit jacket off. "Let me help." I say, trying to grab the jacket.

Harry throws it on the bed, sucking in a breath. "Leave Rylee, just leave! I'm here and I can't do anything, so you can leave." he spits.

"I'm just trying to be here for you."

"But I don't need you here!" he growls.

"Talk to me!" I snap back, grabbing his wrists which stopped him from unbuttoning his shirt. "Something happened that's making you like this. What is it?"

"You don't need to fucking know." he tears his shirt off. "Listen to me. I'm telling you to leave now, so leave."

"No."

Harry clenches his jaw and balls his fist. He steps closer to me and his face was inches from mine. "I'm giving you a chance to leave this. Why are you being so fucking stubborn? You're just going to get hurt."

"Because I love you!" I shout at his level.

He shuts his eyes and his head falls as he growls lowly. Next thing, he pushes me back and lifts me onto the table. His lips crash onto mine and his hands travel my body. Then I'm thrown onto the bed and he crawls over me. He flips me over then falls on top of me to reach for his side table. His finger slightly pulls my pants down, but it jumps back and I hear him fiddle with the condom.

"Harry, it's almost four in the morning and I'm too tired." I say sleepily, trying to get up. He pushes me back down and holds me. "Harry?"

He bends down to my ear and shushes me. "You said you want to be here for me." he whispers. "Be here for me then, baby." he says, pulling my hips up and pushes my pants down to my kneed.

Suddenly, he was back on top of me and lifts my hips up. Some kind of liquid drips on me and he rubs it in. He positions himself and a sudden pain runs through my body. He pushed in my other entrance and whimper from the pain. I reaching back to hit his side to stop him from thrusting. He grabs my wrists, holding them behind me.

"Harry, it hurts." I cry out loudly and he immediately stops, turning me to face him.

"You're fine, it's fine." he breathes out, looking me in the eyes. He wipes my cheek before spreading my legs and repositioned himself. "You can take it, okay."

He enters slowly this time, but it still hurt. It becomes rough within every thrust. His fingers tangle in my hair and he tugs at it. I dig my fingers in his shoulders, pushing at him. My strength was useless against his. I give up, looking away from him and he leans down to kiss my cheek then rests his head on my shoulder. His hot breath hit my skin and the smell of alcohol still lingered off of him.

"I love you." I repeat to remind myself, closing my eyes.

"Baby, I'm sorry." Harry says into my hair after he finishes. "I'm so sorry." he repeats, falling by my side. He covers his reddened face then his watery eyes were revealed when he removes his hands. "I'm sorry for this and everything."

I shush him, pulling the blanket over us. I hold him close and brush my fingers through his hair.

"It's okay, I'm here for you." I say and he turns to wrap his arms around me. He hides his face by tucking it by my chest. "I'm here."

-

It's finals week and I hadn't really talked to Harry since the other night. That was a week ago. Since there are no more workouts or practice, our contact with each other was at its minimum. I would see him in school and class, but we'd just briefly greet each other and move on with the day.

"Okay, today is your last day with me." Harry says, leaning against his desk and crosses his arms. "I'll miss you all, but I could also really use this break." he jokes.

"What are you going to do for Christmas?" a girl, who sat next to me, asks him.

Harry's eyes switch over to me and he shrugs. "I'll spend it with some friends. Nothing special."

"What about your wife?" someone else asks.

"Why don't we get started with your final?" he chuckles, picking up a stack of papers from his desk. "It's all multiple choice because I don't want to stress you out before the holidays."

He passes the packets out and got closer to me. I can feel myself tense up and my heart races faster. My eyes stayed connected to the empty desk as I repeatedly tap my pencil. It was horrible that I felt like this. I feel so nervous and anxious when he comes around. A packet was set on my desk and I slightly jump.

"Are you okay, Eversteen?" Harry asks me softly.

I look up to meet his green eyes. I just nod, quickly looking away and wrote my name on the packet. The feeling of his eyes pierced right through me. I let out a breath of relief when he walks away. I avoid looking up from the test the entire time. I finish it and there was about forty more minutes left. People who had finished brought their tests up to Harry. There was a stack on the packets and scantrons right in front of him. He sat at his desk with his eyes watching the class.

I get up when someone else does. Harry spots me and sits up straight from leaning back. The other student sets their stuff down then goes back to their seat. I step up, not looking at him, setting my test down. I can feel him stare at me as I made my way back to my seat. I glance at him and he looked disappointed. I just put my head down, staring at the wall.

Soon, principal parker comes on the intercom and she announces a ten minute break before heading to our next exam. The bell rings and everybody rushes out with Harry wishing them all a good holiday. I keep my head down and walked past him, but he grabs my arm.

"I need to talk to you, Eversteen." he says lowly, holding me back.

He waits for the last student to exit then shuts the door. I held on to the straps on my bag and make eye contact with a classmate outside the small window. Harry comes back and sits on the edge of the desk. I stay quiet, keeping my eyes outside the room.

"I miss you." he shifts and crosses his arms. I slightly jump back, squeezing the straps. Our eyes finally connect and he gave me a look of confusion. "Are you scared of me?" he frowns. I stay quiet, looking away again. He reaches for me and I back away.

"No," I say softly, holding tears back. "I-I'm not."

"You won't even look at me for a minute." he points out. "Look at me, sweetheart."

"Just leave me alone, Harry." I keep my head down.

"Rylee, please talk to me." he begs.

I stare out the window again and watched students pass by. I take a deep breath before looking at him again.

"Fine, I don't feel safe with you anymore." I tell him honestly. "You really scared me the other night and after what you did, I don't know what more you're capable of."

"I know." he nods, looking ashamed. "I was drunk and yes— it was no excuse to force you to do what I did."

"I was in pain for days." I start getting embarrassed. "My dad wanted to bring me to the doctors because he was afraid I had pulled something."

"I'm sorry." he croaks out.

"I wanted to be there for you. I really did and I understood you were drunk and going through something, but I went home, still in pain, realizing you took advantage of me. You knew I was vulnerable because I loved you so much at the moment and you took advantage of that."I say with a tear sliding down. "I trusted you to not hurt me and now that's all gone."

"What are you saying?"

I quickly wipe the tears away, preparing to leave. "I'm saying, don't expect anything from me when I come back from winter break."

"No, baby please." he grabs my hands, pulling me back. "I'm sorry."

"Don't touch me." I try to be calm and pulled away. I look at him and his eyes were watery and red. "We went too fast Harry. We should've waited for everything with your divorce to go through. I can't trust you to get more bad news and this happens again."

"It won't happen again, I promise." he tries to assure me. "I love you."

"Harry," I say, looking between him the door. "It's not good that I'm scared to be alone with you. Right now, I just want to leave. I-I have to get to my next exam anyways." I mumble, finally leaving the room and big weights lift off my shoulders.

FINNA HIT ONE MILLION READS! yassssss! aha! but I have to go to work right now because I still need to make money.:) soooooo enjoy this bad/sad chapter.........

Do you guys want me to do anything for one mil reads? If you do then just leave some suggestions👍🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 4K 30
Mia McIntosh was just a student at secondary school with perfect grades... especially in Maths, but only since the most gorgeous man took over as her...
74.6K 1K 33
It's a classic case of girl meets player. Player meets girl. But will Harry be a player for long ? Will he fall for Jenny ? Does he jump on that roll...
113K 1.5K 32
Raven moves into an apartment with friends and meets Harry Styles. Harry and her grow apart but a year later he becomes her college professor and the...