His Hope (Only His Series: Bo...

By BewareTheBear

Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this boo... More

It's Rewritten Twin is the Better Verison of this Book
READ BOOK 1!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
I Need to Rant
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Three Days Later
News on Book 3
Not an Update on Book 3...Kinda of?
Sorry
FINALLY!

Chapter 2

6.7K 139 11
By BewareTheBear

Alex's P.O.V

Hayley and I were standing outside the mausoleum. They told me to go in, but they kept Hayley from entering with me. I entered the mausoleum with a few other witches. "Klaus." He looked at me. He seemed concerned and worried, but hid his feelings from anyone else (except for me) in the room. "You need to listen to them." I said to him softly and Klaus laughed at me. Love you too, sweetheart.

"You're all out of your minds if you think some liquor-fueled, one-night stand with my girlfriend - no offense, sweetheart - means a thing to me." Klaus said and I felt slightly hurt, but not enough to cry.

"Marcel may be able to keep us from practicing real magic in this town, but as keepers of the balance we still know when nature has cooked up something new. For example, I have a special gift...of sensing when a girl is pregnant." Sophie explained to him. I watched as all amusement left Klaus' face.

"What?" Klaus asked.

"Look, Klaus, I know it's impossible..." I started off.

"What are you saying?" Klaus asked me.

"Niklaus..." He looked at Elijah. "The girl is carrying your child." Elijah said and there were a few moments of silence before Klaus said anything.

"No. It's impossible. Vampires cannot procreate." Trust me. I know. I'm one of them.

"But werewolves can. Magic made you both a vampire, but you both were born from werewolf bloodline. You're the Original hybrid, you are the first two of your kind, and this pregnancy is one of nature's loopholes." Sophie explained to him. He turned to me with anger and disbelief on what he was hearing.

"You've been with someone else, admit it!" Klaus yelled at me.

"Hey, I've spent days held captive in a cemetery full of witches, that I hate, because they think that I'm carrying some miracle child sent for God himself. Don't you think I would've said something if it wasn't yours?" I snapped at him. "Plus, I'm a vam-pi-re. I wouldn't be pregnant anyways."

"My sister gave her life to perform the spell she needed to confirm this pregnancy. Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice, the lives of this girl and her baby are now controlled by us." I looked at her surprised, this was news to Elijah and I. "If you don't help us take down Marcel, so help me, Alex won't live long enough to see her first maternity dress." Sophie said.

"Wait, what?" I asked her. Umm, this definitely wasn't the deal?

"Enough of this. If you want Marcel dead, he's dead. I'll do it myself." Elijah said and Sophie dismissed his offer.

"No. We can't, not yet. We have a clear plan that we need to follow, and there are rules." Sophie said and I looked at Klaus while he was still facing me. This can't be good. He slowly turned to Sophie in silence, which scared me.

"How dare you command me..." He raised his voice to the point where he was shouting. "Threaten me, with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses. I won't hear any more lies." Klaus said and went to leave.

"Niklaus." Klaus stopped in his tracks. "Listen." Elijah said and Klaus looked at me.

He listen for a heartbeat. I saw wonder in his eyes as he listened for a few moments. He looked into my eyes as I held my stomach. "Please." I whispered to him. He then closed himself off once again and turned back to Elijah.

"Kill her and the baby. What do I care?" Klaus said and I stared at him as I watched him walk out of the mausoleum.

"Sorry, but I realized I have places to be." I said with a smile and went to leave, but the witches blocked me from leaving. Had to try.

"No one touches the girl. I'll fix this." Elijah said and Sophie nodded as I turned around to see him leaving me too.

~

Hayley and I were in the corner of the room while the witches talked. I knew all their names by now. "Marcel and his vampires are out of control. Something had to be done." Sophie said to Agnes.

"And the solution is to bring in more vampires?" Agnes asked Sophie.

"These aren't just any vampires, Agnes. They're the Originals." Sophie said.

"What makes you think you can control the hybrid?" Agnes asked her. I looked around to see Elijah leaning against the wall behind me and smiled.

"She can't." He walked closer to them. "I'm not entirely certain that I can, either. But now that your coven has drawn his ire, I have a question: What prevents my brother from murdering you instead of cooperating?" Elijah asked them. Hayley and I watched as Sophie took a needle and showed it to Elijah. She stabbed the needle into her hand and I felt a pain in mine.

"Ow!" I yelled and Elijah looked at me. I showed my hand to him and there was a drop of blood, exactly at the same point where Sophie hurt herself. "What the hell did I ever do to you!?" I asked to them. I knew what spell they put on me, and it annoyed me to hell and back.

"The spell my sister performed, the one that got her killed? It didn't just confirm the pregnancy. It linked me to Alex. So anything that happens to me, happens to her, which means her life is in my hands." You mean my baby's life, because last time I checked, I'm already dead. "Klaus may not care about his own child, but it's very clear what it already means to you. If I have to hurt Alex - or worse - to ensure that I have your attention, I will." Elijah looked at her slightly amused as I wiped the blood off my hand.

"You would dare threaten an Original?" Elijah asked her.

"I have nothing to lose." Sophie said and I looked up to see the grin disappear from Elijah's face. "You have until midnight to get Klaus to change his mind." Sophie said and Elijah looked at her for a few moments before leaving Hayley and I with these damn witches again.

~

(Her Outfit ^^) It was the next day and I walked around the house Elijah had brought Hayley and I to last night. Hayley was sleeping in the room across from mine. She was still asleep, so I walked to the living room and started to take off sheets on different things in the room. I pulled the sheet off of a crib I found. I started coughing because of the amount of dust on that one sheet.

"Are you alright?" I heard Elijah ask me. I looked up and nodded at him.

"Just dust. This place is old, then again I'm old, so I shouldn't be saying anything." I said to him. Elijah had a small smile on his face as he walked closer to me.

"Yes, it should serve our purposes. It's a sanctuary from our business in the Quarter. Right now, you are the most important person in this family. You need a good home." Elijah was standing on the other side of the crib by now. "So I'm curious... in all this time, has anyone asked you how you feel?" Elijah asked me as he started take the sheet off the crib.

"About having a miracle baby with my boyfriend?" I asked him.

"About being a mother." Elijah said and I looked at him.

"My - my mom died when I was 14. Dad hated me, and blamed me when he found out I wasn't his daughter. Then Damon and Stefan aren't here right now and they don't know about their niece or nephew yet. Which kind makes me feel unsafe and alone even though I know Klaus and you will protect me and all. So, it's not that I don't feel like I'm mother material or anything. It's just... it's just don't really know how I feel about being a parent because I... I never really had one." I explained to him.

"I will always protect you. You have my word on that." Elijah said and I smiled at him as he took off the sheet of the crib completely.

"And noble Elijah always keeps his word." Klaus said and I looked up to see him leaning against the wall.

"Is it done?" Elijah asked him. Hold up! What'd I miss?

"As a matter of fact, yes. Your underhanded deal worked quite well. Marcel was only too happy to accept my blood even as he accepted my heartfelt apologies. His man, Thierry, yet lives and I remain a welcome guest in the French Quarter." You bit Thierry! "My only concern now is this coven of impudent witches." Klaus said as he walked up to us.

"I believe them to be honorable. They did release Alex and Hayley to me. Although, they haven't been entirely forthcoming. Marcel obviously has something that they need. They don't want him dead. There must be a reason why." Elijah said and walked up to Klaus.

"Great." I said to myself. Both brothers looked at me confused. I said that little to loud, didn't I? "I'm in another freaking Mystic Falls." I said finishing my thought before I walked out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 99 18
"You're the key Georgia, I know you don't realise it but your everything to him" Georgia Gilbert wasn't considered to be the favourite of the Gilber...
223K 6.6K 51
After being kidnapped, Isabel Donovan a high school student is forced to endure the supernatural of her world. And it gets worse. Her enemies are a p...
54.2K 965 43
After catching Damon cheating on her with her best friend Bonnie, Elena gets kidnapped by the sociopath Kai. After a year she manages to escape and...
20.4K 528 20
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when they were human. Caroline and Rebekah a...