Living with Delinquents

By SilliLili

Avery Scarlett is just a normal girl, living an ordinary life. Not. After finally getting out of Juvie, anoth... More

1 : A Rude Awakening
2 : Who will it Be?
3 : Don't Push it
4 : Zero's Secret
5 : Polyamory?
Not Again

Living with Delinquents

5.6K 175 15
By SilliLili

I am in hell. That must be the only possible reason as to why the person who should have died is right in front of me. 

I don't know how this happened. One day I killed my best friend (who was a total bitch by the way), the next I'm living in a house full of murderers. So let me tell you what happened a while back. Give y'all background information, to say. After a month from being back from Juvie and having my cell mates living with me, my dad decided he wanted to buy me a house. He went to his room, and threw me the key with a few spares for the guys.

Juvie or Juvenile Institute Estate. For rich delinquents so that doesn't make it on the news. The parents of the delinquents pay the judge to keep their kid's in Juvie, so it wouldn't affect their work. The bail was also cheap.

I was in Juvie for murdering my best friend's rapists. But it turned out that she wasn't raped at all. And I killed two innocent guys, well I killed her too but that's not important.

Rose, my best friend, had a plan. She wanted me to rot in Juvie, and be the mother of my daughter. And lied to my parents that I wanted Lea to take a medicine that would change her albino characteristics back to normal.

That was a big no-no for me, and I did what I had to which was to also take the medicine changing my white hair to black; and having my red eyes turn green with hazel in them. Rose meant the world to me, after Lea of course. And it took me a while in Juvie and her confessions of sleeping with Lea's father, who I thought I killed that actually survived, to realize I was being taken for granted and that our friendship was one-sided.  

Oh! Did I forget to mention that the medicine that supposedly turned my daughter's and my hair to it's natural hair color failed? Yup, it did, like after three weeks. Imagine how my parents felt when they saw me and my daughter, Lea, with white hair and red eyes one day. They blew their tops off. They gave more money for their founding after they found out.

So yup, I have my white hair and red eyes, just like my daughter. Yes, Lea and I are albinos, and I'm  glad. I look more intimidating that way. I give people nightmares, with my haunting red eyes.

Also, my parents are very respected business CEOs. They both work in their own company called "Shining Star." It's a brand company that made shoes, shirts, pants, skirts, shorts, etc. They are also very popular. Others must think that I was pretty lonely since my parents go out much. But I never was. I was actually a very happy kid.

Anyways in Juvie, I met Adrian, Chaos, and Xero. Adrian was blond with green eyes. He was cool and fun to hang out with. Adrian was in Juvie for shooting a policeman who killed his father. A valid reason in my opinion.

Chaos had brown hair and just like his hair, his eyes were hazel. He was funny and straight-up flirty. Chaos flirted with me any chance he could get. He was in there for killing his ex-girlfriend. Well, what could I say? Lastly, Xero had blue eyes with black hair, the tips dyed white. He didn't say much but he opened up everyday. He never did tell me why he was in Juvie. It's okay, I'll know eventually.

After I bailed them out of Juvie, they had no place to go. Their parents practically disowned them. And me, loving the guys with all my hearts convinced my parents to allow them to live with us for a while.

Apparently, the time was up. And my dad practically kicked us out into a house that was a few blocks away. Pretty convenient huh? I could visit them whenever I wanted; more like they could visit whenever they wanted. I think the only reason they would visit, it would be for Lea. My parents adore Lea.

And now, I live in a two-story house that I eventually got use to since I once used to live in the biggest mansion to man. Okay, I might have exaggerated, but who cares right?

Back to the present.

Why the hell is Kayden, my first boyfriend and ex standing before me? How did he find me? Does he remember that I tried and thought that I did infact killed him? What am I going to do? If he's here, there should only be one reason for it right?

I died by some mistake and am in hell. That should be it, right? Then why do I still see the sky? Isn't the sky a sign for heaven or something?

Kayden had black hair since the last ime I saw him which was like a year and a half ago. Now it was brown. He still had those beautiful blue eyes that I loved so much. Key word, loved. Now, all I see is an ocean in them trying to drown me.

"What are you doing here? Do I know you?" I asked going to the dumb act.

"Avery, I know you know who I am," he responded with.

I frowned and stepped outside, closing the door to my house. I am not going to let my guys see or know I'm talking to Kayden. They will straight-up murder him. And we do not need another reason to end up in Juvie.

I regarded Kayden with suspicion and doubt. What did he wanted?

"So what do you want then?" I questioned while I narrowed my eyes at him. The anger and the feeling of betrayal spiked up inside of me. Making my killing mood itch. So let me explain, my killing mood was when I go ape-shit crazy, making me want to kill who ever made me angry.

"I-I just wanted to know why you never visited me while I was in a coma." He said sheepishly while rubbing the nape of his neck.

What. The. Fuck.

I almost killed him and he's asking me why I never visited? What, did he wanted me to finish the job? Kill him while he was in the hospital? 

It took a while to answer him.

"Let me just ask you something," I paused, trying to build up suspense,"why?"

"I mean, you were my first serious girlfriend, and I really thought we had something special. Imagine how I felt when my parents told me you never came to see how I was doing."

Who does he think he is?! 

Let me say something, the reason why I tried to kill Kayden was because I saw him having sex with Megan, the school's whore. I mean, she literally did almost slept with the whole school. After going to his house to surprise him, since he blew off our date since he was "sick" I saw them going at it and I got the heck out of there.

After I got home, I told Rose, and for some crazy reason she told me to kill him. And I did, but not only did I killed him (or at least I thought I did), I killed Megan also. Slut deserved it, if you asked me. They were one of the first people I murdered, which led to a chain of murders. 

Back to the conversation. I guess I should act as I never killed him or Megan. I'll go along, see what's his reason for being here. And why not remind the bastard of his infidelity to me.

"Of course, I wouldn't you bastard. You cheated on me. I caught you in the act!" I said while remembering the night as if it just happened yesterday. Oh, how I wanted to kill him.

"What do you mean?"  He shot me a look of confusion. Then a look of recognition came to his face. "You mean with Rose? We didn't do anything! She came on to me, and probably told you lies since I rejected her."

What. Rose told me she slept with him. Is he lying or is she? Well, it's too late to ask now, her being dead and all.

"Not her! I meant Megan, you bastard." Wow, I'm on a roll with this whole calling him 'bastard' and all. Oh, that should be his nickname. Yeah, I could go with that.

"Megan? I don't remember. I think I would know if I cheated on you with a girl named Megan, Avery."

Oh hell nah. Now he's calling me a liar.

"Listen to me, and listen to me good." I said through clenched teeth. "We have nothing to do with each other. You cheated, and it's your fault. To be honest, I loved you. I thought I was going to marry you for God's sake!" A tear slid down, after all those time, his betrayal hurt me the most. I never asked my parents anything, but I begged them to let me go out with Kayden. I even gave him my virginity and got pregnant with Lea.

"I gave you everything, and you threw it away!" I proceeded to rant to him.  

He grabbed my hands, and I pulled them away, disgusted. A look of hurt was in his eye, but I ignored it.

"Look, I have no idea what happened. When I woke up, the doctors asked me questions and told me I lost some of my memories. Saying that I will never get those back. But what you're saying is not true. I love you too much to cheat on you."

That explains everything. So he doesn't remember me trying to kill him?

"See that's where you're wrong." I said. "You probably didn't-"

"Do." He interrupted me.

"Do what?"

"I still love you."

"You probably didn't love me as much as you say since you did cheat on me." I continued as if I wasn't interrupted.

"Well, I'm sorry! I was probably out of my mind and didn't know what I was doing. Can't you forget it? It's all in the past and I want to be with you. I love you so much and would do anything to have you back in my life again." He said with hope gleaming in his eyes.

I can't believe what I was hearing.

"I'm sorry Kayden. I just can't." His hopeful face fell. "I want nothing to do with you. Just act as if we have never met," I said while turning towards the door to go inside the house. He grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"That's the thing, I just can't. I can't get you out of my head. When I woke up, I looked every where for you and I couldn't find you. I asked your parents but they never told me anything. Said you were gone and I should just stop. But I didn't. I kept looking. So I could finally be with you. And now that I found you, I won't let you go, ever."

The sincerity in his eyes blew me away. But I shook my head slowly. That ship has long sailed. 

"Kayden-" I started but got interrupted.

"Avery! Lea needs her diaper changed!" Chaos said as he peeked his head out the door, then stepped outside while holding Lea.

Oh, fuck.

 Lea gurgled and my face paled.

"I-Is she..?" Kayden asked, while I hope he doesn't put the pieces together.

"Oi, Avery. Who's the dude?" Chaos asked, jealousy easily noticed in his tone of voice. Hopefully he won't found out that it's Kayden, my ex. Maybe there will be a miracle, and he would not kill Kayden. Wait, isn't that what I wanted? Should I tell him who he is? Sure, why not. Nothing could go wrong right?

"This is Kayden, my ex."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I'm back bishes! Teehee! I finally have my OWN laptop! I can finally update! And I'm sorry for this very VERY late update. But hey, at least I updated right? Yeah.. Well, this just got awkward.

So who saw this coming?! I mean, uh-oh things just got complicated for Avery. xD Why you do this Chaos? D:< Gosh, I missed writing ;A; I missed writing about Avery and her boys.. Y'all should comment below which guy you like the most xD I would like to know, I'm curious e.e

And has anybody read the book Soul Screamers? I LOVE it! Ahh! I'm #TeamTod all the way xD I still have to read the second volume though ;A;

Anyways, I just wanted to say, well that I'm back and I'm going to try to keep updating. I have to get back to my passion of writing. And hopefully I'll be able to finish this story this time xD Sorry for long A/N but hey~

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

I love y'all my little freaks of joy, keep reading. c;

-Liliana c:

All Rights Reserved © Liliana Aguilar 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 525 33
One mistake cost her already achieved goal...staying off the System. Scarlet is one of a kind, beautiful and smart but she has one cold heart and now...
654K 11.1K 56
Book 1 of the 'Mine' Series *** Scarlett Johnson. A 19-year-old girl who works at a diner in order to make somewhat of a living. Still living with...
65.1K 1.7K 20
Blaire knight had just got released from juvie she had killed her abusive ex boyfriend no one believed her when she tried defending herself when sh...
52K 1.6K 14
Scarlett Sinclair is loved by everyone, but perhaps there's just someone who loves her too much, where they're just willing to do anything to make su...