Different

By vonboncon

After Dei's best friend dies things start to dial down. Just when he couldn't imagine anything getting worse... More

Preface
From whom I remember
November 17th
Icecream
Crossroads
Encounter
Questions
Email
Gasoline
"m hm"
Bruises
Sleep
Chicken and Waffles
L.K?
Bar
Play
Radio
Blanket
Avoidance
Hair
Mall
Bed Peace
Nightmare?
Day
The wall
Where?
Wood
Farewell
Lone
Bus
Bourbon?
Laugh
Well..
*Update*

Car

1.9K 88 10
By vonboncon

It got silent again when I felt the car accelerate and the radio turn on. Loud.

He skipped through the talking stations then stayed on a station that was playing a song I wasn't familiar with.

After laying helpless for a few minutes I decided to become familiar with my surroundings. I didn't scream or struggle knowing too well that the radio was too loud and that no one would hear me. Even if I did get free he obviously has a weapon and the only way out would be through the moving car. And if we're where he says then we're apparently near country side, so nowhere.

I rolled on my back where now I could feel what I guess was rope on my hands and under my back. I examined the car. It was more spacious than I thought. Where I was laying was a row of three seats then in front I could see the passenger and the drivers in front where my head laid. When I looked up, the roof was high and dented in by the edges and when I looked over the seat  I could see another set of windows, just barely though. Which made me wonder if I was in one of those vans. Those ones that have a row of three seats in the front then another few rows behind that.

We went over of what I assume was a yellow road bump.

As I popped up I could see his brown hair from behind. We stopped shaking and I just laid there imaging the last time i've saw a road bump.

 Only for moment, I thought about sitting in the car with my mom...

Stressed out I layed my head flat against the oddly soft fabric seat since now I was on my side. Music blared in my ear as I drifted asleep.

Bright shadows went over my eyelids again multiple times.

When I opened them I stared at the back of the drivers seat. As I listened to the small bumps of the car.

 I soon quietly wished that this was a dream but only reality was in my face. I noticed this time it was dark and quiet and when I looked at the view mirror I saw his pale eyes look at me.

"Awake now?"

I didn't bother answering.

"You've slept a lot, i'm surprised you're not dead." I felt him turn the streering wheel as I was pushed up agaist the seat then the car hault.

Outside was dimly lit by what I didn't know where street lights or the sky. He opened his door and the shook as he slammed it shut.

After a few moments of silence he opened the door on my feet side and stuck his hand behind the seat then had it fold down and collapse. My body rolled over.

When I rolled to my side I saw a lot more space in an area that I suppose used to have seats in it. Little ceiling lights turned on and I could see the huge trunk door and what appeared to be old carpet. 

Closing the door Lenny hopped in the back and sat next to me. "Can you guess what time it is?" After not repling he smirked and held up his phone. It said 6:24am Monday in huge letters.

Monday? How long have I been asleep?

He shut off his phone screen and set it next to him on the floor as he came closer. "You see I wanted you to come with me on this trip so I could keep close eye on you while out of state." He paused. But you see if you randomly disappear for a long period of time people will question.

He was close to my face as he held my chin with his hand. 

 He then grabbed the phone and held it back into my face.

"Now I tell the directions and you listen."I stared into his eyes that stared right back at me.

"I'm gonna let you free, now when I do this you're going to call your school and tell them that you're sick today."
He looked at me devilishly.

"If you do this right I promise nothing will happen and i'll tell you what's going on."

I nodded quickly.

 Pulling up his shirt he revealed a small black gun tucked in his waistband. He then pulled it out and  cocked it. Moving the tip to my head he then exclaimed "Don't try anything funny." 

Gliding toward me he pulled me in a sitting position and held the gun close.

He ripped the tape off my mouth.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOIN...."

"Shhhh.."

He jabbed the gun more into my head as I heard the phone start ringing.

"Hello this is Linda from East High." A woman's voice said politely.

He nodded at me as I opened my mouth.

"As yes." My voice was shaky.

Pause

"This is the guardian of Dei Walters, Micheal Walters. A random name. I paused and swallowed. I'd like to call him off today.. Be.. Be.. Because he is sick."

pause

"Okay, can you wait for a moment."

The line went on hold.

I looked up at Lenny who was watching the phone as he still held the gun to my head.

He looked up from the phone and surprising gave me warm- neutral look.

We achieved eye contact again.

"Okay Sir." I jumped.

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"I filed in your child's absence for today, Please remember it's only for today, other parents have been thinking otherwise."

"O.. okay Thank you. Goodbye" I didn't know what to say.

"Have a nice day, Goodbye."

Right when I heard the noise singling the call was over I yelled.

"WHA....." He punched me straight across the face before I could start my sentence.

I fell back on the floor.

He sat on me with his right hand on my mouth and the other with a gun to my head.

"What'd I tell you?"

The muffled sound of me trying to talk filled the room.

I licked and bite his hand.

Not a second later I felt his hand whip across my face. I let out a small "yap" as my face stung.

Looking up I saw him still leaned over me as his hand dripped with blood.

He smiled.

"Strong willed now are we?" I let out a scoff as I pulled myself up.

Quickly he crawled behind me.

I felt the rope being cut off my hand.

Fast as a cheetah when felt the rope fall I pounced on him. I aimed quickly for the knife.

He shoved me off and laughed. "I like this game."

I jumped back on him and dug my hands into his back then reached for the gun.

Tilted to the left I fell off him when he held me down on top. I punched him in the nose as he rolled back over and clutched the gun agaist his chest.

BAM.

The car thumped as I ran into him and sat back on his waist and started to claw at his hands. He twisted from side to side.

Then

PFT.

He hit me dead on again, this time hard.

I again was knocked back and like before he jumped on me and head the gun to my head.

Can't stop now.

My legs worked quickly as I started kicking and punching with all my will.

When he leaned back I leaned up as he did and we both full on fought.

I felt punches hit me as I felt my knuckles swell from mine.

We rolled for a few minutes when he got on top of me and held my hands above my head.

"Why are you fighting me?" He got close to my neck.

"I'm on your side."

I tried to pull my arms out but couldn't.

It all hit me when I body felt weak and bruised from the past minute.

"I'll only hurt you if I need to, just cooperate."

His eyes stared at me once again as our noses touched.

He smiled.

"Fighting me like that and all." His breath hit me softly.

We stayed in that position for a few minutes and I could feel his grip slowly retaliate but didn't move. Both of us could feel the bruises and from the sudden spark of activity, I felt tired.

After awhile he just laid on me with his hands up to mine both tired. Too tired to escape I just listened to his breath and quietly fell asleep again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 0 61
A promiscuous Australian teen, with a troubled past, deals with love addiction, borderline personality disorder, and bipolar disorder, all while his...
mania; ski/x By !

Fanfiction

44.4K 4.7K 43
when a traumatized teen has to come to terms with his dark past through a manipulating friendship, he grows conflicted, searching for a way to find h...
7.8K 545 18
A boy is so sweet and loving ofcourse he's gay he gets bullied but he has 3 friends who protect him because he has a secret. Jerry was cursed with de...
81 0 14
Boy's Love. An angel returns to earth for revenge on his murderer.