Why is it always me ??( Compl...

By Arshichamkili9

This story is based on Sheetal track... Here Khushi is strong, Stubborn and crusty... She will make Arnav rea... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3 & 4
Part 5 & 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9 & 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33 ( Last Part)
Epilogue

Part 15

25.9K 794 56
By Arshichamkili9

Part 15:

All the guests looked at her with an awe expression while Raizadas stood shocked even to react. Their eyes grew wide.

Khushi!!

Khushiji!!

Phati sadi!!

Khushi Bitiya!! Came from their mouths.

Khushi walked to her Dadaji and stood beside him. She gave a warm smile to the guests.

Purushottam Diwaan brought her down to the stage to introduce to her business partners and friends.

" HHBB. Khoon bari taang. How come Khushi is Diwaan's grand daughter ??"asked Mami.

"I don't know Maaji"said Payal confused by herself..

" I am going to talk with her "said Arnav and was going when Aditya and Pankhuri came in his way.

"Hi Mr.Raizada. Is everything ok ??You are looking surprised "asked Aditya.

"Nothing. I am fine" said Arnav looking at Khushi who is talking with someone along with her Dadu.

"Mr.Raizada. Are you looking for someone ??"asked Aditya.

"No.."said Arnav faking a smile.

"Waise Mr.Raizada. You really have a beautiful family" said Pankhuri.

Arnav just faked a smile to them uttering a thank you.

"Especially your son Mr.Raizada. " said Aditya.

Arnav looked at them startled.

"My Son "whispered Arnav.

"Haan Your son. Aarav. He resembles a lot like you. Even your wife is also beautiful and modern" said Pankhuri then turning to Aditya said" Adi. Did you observe even the trio are wearing same color ??"

"And Mr.Raizada and his son are in the same attire. Any one can easily identify they both are Father and Son. Even I heard that your son is having diabetes just like you. Is it right Mr.Raizada ??'asked Aditya.

Arnav is now very much puzzled to hear it..

"They are not my wife and Son"said Arnav.

Both Aditya and Pankhuri faked a surprise face to him.

"Oh we are sorry. Seeing the women clinging to you always and the boy resembling like you. We thought that you are a couple" said Pankhuri.

"Even your Mami said Aarav is exactly like you. So we thought in a other way" said Aditya.

Arnav just nodded his head.. For the first time, he utterly felt bad and angry on his family for comparing with Aarav.

To change topic, Aditya and Pankhuri looked at Khushi who is talking with karan. She is smiling to something which he said.

"Adi. Khushi and Karan makes a great pair. Is n't it ??'asked pankhuri.

Arnav looked at her shocked while Adi nodded his head.

"She is coming out of her trauma after meeting Karan. He will be perfect for her" said Pankhuri.

"And also Karan loves Khushi a lot. the most important thing he believes her, listens to her and understands her unlike her husband" said Aditya.

Arnav felt a pang in his heart hearing it. How can they link up Khushi with other person ?? He looked at Khushi who is laughing heartily with Karan.

"Don't even compare Karan with her stupid husband and his bloody family. They are not worth of her. If I once found who are they, then I will rip off their souls" said Pankhuri angrily.

" Excuse me"said Arnav and left from there.

He looked for Khushi and found her talking with her amma. He walked towards her but sensing him, she just walked off from there to her Dadu. He understood she did it purposely. He looked at Garima and came near her.

"Aunty. She is my Khushi. Isn't it ??"asked Arnav.

"ofcourse she is Khushi but not yours anymore" said Garima.

" She is my wife" said Arnav angrily.

" Oh Good that you finally remembered you have a wife."mocked Garima.

Arnav closed his eyes and said" You knew all these months where Khushi is ?? But still you din't informed me even after seeing my suffering"

"Suffering and you!! That too for my daughter. Never. Why would you suffer ?? Why does even my daughter matters to you ?? Haan for once I thought to say you about Khsuhi when I came to know. That is why I even came to your house that day but you people were very happy and din't even bothered about my daughter. That day you were laughing and enjoying with your ex girlfriend and her son... So I dropped idea to inform you... You should be happy that your Di is happy. Isn't it ?? For you only, your Di and your family's happiness is important... See now both your Di and family are happy... If they all are happy, then you should be happy. I have never seen you suffering for my daughter... You were all enjoying with your friend and her son. Dropping Aarav to School along with sheetal and then picking him up from the School... Watching football match, Playing basket ball with him, eating with him... Whole day you were busy with your ex girl friend and her son, then where is the time for you even to think about my daughter. So please don't lie to me.... You know what Arnav. You are just like your father. You have proved you are Arvind Malik's son.... After all, his blood is flowing in you, so no doubt you too must be like him...Your father never thought about your mother and her feeling before going to another women and you also never thought about your wife and her feelings." said Garima angrily and walked away from there.

Arnav stood there dumbstruck hearing Garima's words. He couldn't able to think for few minutes while Garima walked away from there. He just walked away to the back side of garden. He sat there on the bench recalling Garima's words and his accusations to Khushi. He don't know how much time he sat like that when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at Akash.

"Bhai. Everyone left. We need to leave"said Akash.

"you all go. I will come later"said Arnav and walked away from there.

Here the Raizadas too wanted to meet Khushi.. So they went near Khushi who is talking with someone along with Garima. Khushi din't even acknowledge them and walked away from there talking to them. Raizadas felt insulted by the royal ignorance from their DIL..

"Amma. What's going on ?? How could Khushi ignore us like this ??" asked Payal angrily.. Garima stood silently.

"Hai re NK. Garima. Did Sankadevi lost her senses ?? She is insulting her inlaws.. And is it true she is Diwaan's grand daughter.."said Buaji.

'Haan jiji. Khushi is Diwaan's grand daughter. It is my mistake that I din't informed Diwaans about it when they are searching her for years" said Garima.

"So these days you are frequently going out to meet her" asked Buaji. Garima nodded her head.

"Garimaji. When you knew Khushi Bitiya is here, then why din't you informed us. "asked Naniji.

"Does it makes a difference to you people ??" said Garima and walked away from there leaving a stunned Raizadas..

Arnav went near the door of the Diwaan house but stopped by security.

"I need to meet Khushi" said Arnav but the guards are not allowing him. This made him angry and started to argue with him.

Hearing the noise, Aditya came to see what the matter.

"Hey Mr.Raizada. you still din't left. The party is over" said Aditya.

"I need to talk with Khushi" said Arnav.

Aditya looking at him surprised" You know Khushi. How ?? When ?? She din't informed me"

Arnav din't have answers for it. how could he say what is his relation with Khushi ? He already heard what they think about him.

"Mr.Raizada" Aditya snapped his fingers before him bringing Arnav out of his trance.

"I am sorry but you can't meet her. she is sleeping already. If you want to say anything, I will convey her in the morning" said Aditya.

"No. it's ok" said Arnav and left from there.

When he reached his car, his family is waiting for him...

"Akash. I said you to take all home"said Arnav.

"Chote. we are waiting for you" said Anjali.

" I want to be alone. So you all leave." Said Arnav and went towards his car neglecting them. Anjali called him but he drove off in his car not listening to them

In the Night:

Khushi is in her room looking at the stars. The expression in Raizadas face especially Arnav's when she was introduced and when she ignored them is worthwhile.

"I am soo sorry baby. I couldn't able to save you. I promise to take revenge for your death. I won't leave the person who killed you even before I knew." said Khushi looking at one of the brightest star.

Khushi felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to look at pankhuri.

"Didn't sleep yet ??'asked Pankhuri. Khushi nodded her head.

"Khushi. Is this all necessary ??"asked Pankhuri. Khushi glared at her angrily understanding her meaning.

" Don't take me wrong. They always hurted you a lot. You even lost your baby because of them.. Now you want to face them again. What if they again hurt you Khushi ??" asked Pankhuri in a worried tone.

" I know Pankhuri you are worried for me but I am fine. Even I want to be happy with my baby but they snatched my baby from me. And coming to hurt, this time it is not me but Raizadas are going to take the pain caused me. They are not going to face a wife, DiL and sister but they are going to face a mother who lost her only hope of her life. "said Khushi.

" Do whatever you want ?? But all I want is your happiness and you know we all are there for you." Said pankhuri.

"I know. If I am still alive, then it is only because of you. Otherwise I too have died the day I lost my baby" said Khushi.

"Shh. Don't say like that. Now it is already late. So sleep" Said Pankhuri.

Khushi nodded her head. Pankhuri bid good night to her and left from there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 2.8K 14
My Take on Sheetal Track.. NOTE:- I'm writing an Arshi story after a very long time maybe you guys will feel the story is rushed so I'm sorry for tha...
333K 11.9K 32
What if Khushi goes missing during the basketball match What if Arnav gets forced by Anjali to marry Sheetal? What will happen to Arshi after Arnav...
117K 2.4K 9
Khushi is fed up of her family, her husband, her in laws from constant ignorance. What will she do?
112K 3.7K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...