Billionaire's Baby Mama (OWEN...

De kiki60102

"You had no right to not tell me that you are pregnant" Mr. Owens screamed and my eyes widened. He knew. This... Mai multe

p r o l o g u e
w a r n i n g
c a s t
01 | Job Interview
02 | First Day and meeting new friends
03 | Drunken Mistake
04 | First Date
05 | Terrifying 3 Minutes
06 | "Happy Birthday Brother"
07 | The Talk
08 | Family Argument
09 | Unexpected Visitor
Angel
10 | Surprise Appointment
11 | Confessing
12 | New Home
13 | Bye Bye Landon
14 | "You must be Ella"
15 | Overprotective Baby Daddy
16 | Fight
17 | Orders from Mr.Owens
A World full of Secrets
18 | Dinner with his family
19 | Boy or Girl?
20 | Family Meeting
21 | Preparations
22 | Meeting the Ex
Book Ideas
23 | Baby Shower
24 | Getting Caught
25 | Worries Part 1
26 | Worries Part 2
27 | Looking for the culprit
Billionaire's Surrogate
28 | Self-reproach
29 | Wedding bells
30 | Shocking truth Part 1
32 | Nothing but lies
33 | Welcome home
Big news
34 | Visitors
35 | Brother Sister Talk
36 | Crying to sleep
37 | Spending the night together
38 | Making friends with an old enemy
39 | Scared
40 | A birthday to remember
41 | Surprising news
42 | Painful truth
43 | Finding a new home
44 | Important question
45 | Final Preparations
New York nightmare
46 | Big Day
47 | Disturbing Call
48 | Last Goodbye
e p i l o g u e
s e q u e l s
Available as a paperback

31| Shocking Truth Part 2

54.2K 1.9K 239
De kiki60102

*Edited* 

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" - Dr.Seuss

E L L A

haven't told anyone about my dream because I know how unnecessary it was. Anthony would never do that to me or our child. He loved our child so much and Anthony would have never been capable to continue his life without feeling guilty all the time.

Anthony is coming over for lunch today. Landon was the one who invited him since they turned out to be great friends. Since I didn't want to cancel our plans for today I decided to tell Landon this evening that things between us aren't working out anymore. It's time to end it now before it gets even more serious between us. I hope nothing else comes in between my plan.

When Anthony arrived we sat down for lunch because we were all starving. I simply made lasagna because we didn't have much in the house and I wasn't prepared for having a guest over.

-"Hey Anthony Ella had some weird dream about you tonight" Landon chuckled and I almost spit out my water when he said that. How did he find out? There's no way that he knew what I was dreaming about. I haven't told anyone.

-"What did you dream?" Anthony asked and looked at me.

"I-I don't remember" I stuttered. Of course I was lying I could never forget that dream. It was the worst dream I ever had and I still know every single detail.

-"She was muttering your name and said something I couldn't really understand. It was so weird" Landon laughed. I never hated him as much as I did in this moment. This was just so awkward and I felt so uncomfortable. Luckily this was over soon.

-"Did you have wet dream about me?" Anthony asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"No I didn't" I said and got up from my seat. Sometimes these grown up men act like stupid little teenagers it's so annoying.

-"Women" I heard Landon sigh and I just rolled my eyes at his comment. Why did he even bring it up? Like what was his point?

After an hour that I spend in our room alone I went back down. Landon and Anthony were sitting in the living room and were playing Call of Duty. When they saw me coming down the stairs they turned off the TV.

-"Look who decided to join us" Landon said.

-"Come here" he said and pointed on the seat right next to him. But instead I sat on the seat next to Anthony making Landon glare at me. But I didn't care. I'm going to end things between us soon anyway. 

We started talking about random stuff when suddenly the topic of our dead son came up. But it was Landon who mentioned him.

-"I can't imagine how our lives would be if you wouldn't have drunken the poisoned coconut water" Landon said deep in thoughts and Anthony looked at him in confusion.

-"Poisoned coconut water?" Anthony asked. He looked at me from the corner of his eye as if he wanted to tell me something. And I knew exactly what he wanted to tell me. No knows how the atropine managed to get in my blood. Even I didn't. Landon wasn't here when it happened so he couldn't have seen that I drank that coconut water. But he knew that it was the coconut water that poisoned me

-"We don't know how the poison got in her body and you weren't even here to know what she drank or eat that day. So how do you know that she drank poisoned Coconut water?" Anthony said and Landon's expression held nothing more but shock. He wasn't aware of the fact that he basically told us that it was him. That he was the one who killed our son.

-"I-I was just guessing I-" Landon stuttered trying to make an excuse but Anthony cut him off.

-"Bullshit. One question Landon just one simple question. Did you do it? Did you poison Ella in order to kill our son?" Anthony asked and I could see that it took him a lot of effort to contain himself. Landon looked angry. Furious even. He had no right to be furious. He was the one who made a mistake and not Anthony and I. He killed an innocent child for fucks sake.

-"Yes I did and I'm not sorry at all" he said and got up. He went over to the TV and did something. I couldn't see what he was doing because he was blocking the view.

"Why did you do it?" I said quietly the emotion clear in my voice. Sadness, disappointment, confusion, hatred, and anger were some of the emotions I felt at that moment. All this time I was living under a roof with a murderer and I didn't know.

-"Do you really want to know?" He asked and suddenly turned around. He had a gun in his hand and pointed it at me. He got closer and Anthony stepped in front of me when he saw the gun.

-"Dude calm down. We can talk about this in a peaceful way there's no need for violence" Anthony said and tried to take the gun away from him but backed off when Landon pointed the gun at him.

-"I'm going to tell you both a very interesting story" Landon said.

-"Almost 12 years ago your dearest brother Daniel asked my sister Sarah out on a date" Sarah was his sister? Well that explains why Landon looked so familiar to my mom.

"Since she already had a crush on him she said yes. And that was the biggest mistake she ever made. He took her out on many dates and made her fall in love with him even more. They slept together and he dumped her the morning after. When she wanted to talk to him in school she saw him making out with some slut. She was naive because she thought he would change for her. Cliche isn't it? She thought that what they had was something special. Obviously he thought otherwise. She decided it would be the best to move on. So she did. A few weeks later she found out that she was pregnant. With that assholes baby" Sarah was pregnant? Daniel never told us. In fact he told us that it was Sarah who wanted nothing to do with him.

-"She wanted to tell your brother the news since he had a right to know about his child. She wasn't able to tell him because he wouldn't let her talk and only shouted at her. He told her to fuck off because he only slept with her because of a bet. My sister was a bet. A fucking bet" Landon shouted and held the gun in front of my face. That's not true. Daniel loved her. He was heartbroken when Sarah left.

-"She couldn't handle the pain he caused and killed herself the exact same day" I gasped when he said that. He was lying. Daniel told us she moved away. He never told us that she killed herself. 

-"And then I made plans to destroy him. To break his heart like he broke my sisters heart. It wasn't planned that you were included in the plan. In the beginning I really liked you. But when you told me that you're pregnant I thought that killing his beloved sister and his future niece or nephew would be the perfect way to get revenge for my sister. Then I realized you were lying to me. You told me you loved me but you never really mean it. You only had eyes for Anthony. So I put my plans to destroy your brother aside. I had to destroy you for lying to me and Anthony for wanting what's mine. I wanted you both to suffer. And since death would be too nice for you I decided to let you live. I gave you Atropine so you think the baby is dead. At first I really wanted to kill your child but when you showed me the picture and the recording of your child's heartbeat I thought I couldn't harm such a precious thing. I didn't want to make his little heart stop beating. Luckily my father works as a doctor and he was the one who told you your child didn't make it. I was surprised that you didn't notice that the doctor had the same surname as me." he said. In that moment the doctor's surname was the last thing I worried about. I had just found out that my son is dead so why the hell would I worry about the doctor's surname?

-"But he lied. Your little baby boy is alive and is taken care of by a really nice person that you know all too well" he said and I looked at him confused. My baby is alive? I pray to god that he wasn't lying. My son who it thought was dead for over two months was alive. But who was taking care of him? Who would do such a thing knowing that his real parents were out there thinking that he's dead.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked and couldn't believe what he said next.

-"Evelyn Castillo" he replied with a smirk. Did he just say Evelyn? He was lying. Evelyn would never do such think. She was my friend. She had no reason to do that. At least none that I know of. Why do I have such a bad taste in friends and boyfriends? What did I do to deserve this?

Now the secret is revealed. I have to admit I made it too obvious that it was Landon. I even gave you guys a huge hint but no one noticed it. In the Chapter where Ella "lost" the child they called the doctor Dr.Sanders and no one noticed that the doctor and Landon have the same surname.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2M 36.5K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
327K 7.8K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
193K 17.6K 64
"You planned for this marriage to happen. I can't believe you trick your friend to run away so you can sway yourself into my life. Well, all your gam...
115K 2.3K 11
" I am pregnant," I said timidly caressing my flat belly hoping that he will be happy hearing the news. After all, he is going to be a father. He sai...