Children! [ logan paul fanfic...

By ima_lil_ghostly

Logan Paul has five kids to raise. He accidentally got a girl pregnant at the age of 16, and they got marrie... More

Meet the cast
Ah Hell
Explaining Things
#VlogGirl
Oh boy.
That bitchy girl from down the block
‼️⚠️DON'T PANIC⚠️‼️
Fix it! Pt.1
Fix it! Pt.2
Listen
E vs. M
Oh great.

Long day.

1.5K 38 78
By ima_lil_ghostly

Lillian-

"Dad, I'm starting to think this whole vlogging thing might not work," I told my father as we ate dinner.

He looked up at me. "What do you mean? You're doing great so far."

"I know, I just feel like my life is too...Boring, you know? What with school and everything." I told him.

It was true though. School was really getting in the way of my vlogging. I'm pretty sure that they don't allow you to vlog in chemestry class.
I really like vlogging, but I promised my mom tha I would get through school...that is before she died.

"Well, you have a point there." My dad said. "Why don't you just vlog on the weekends, and then once summer starts you can make more content." He said talking in a mouthful of mashed patatoes. (I ligit spent like, three minutes wondering if I spelled patatoes right, lol.)

Grant put down his fork and asked, "daddy, what's vlogging?"

Dad laughed a little then took, like, five minutes to explain what vlogging was to Grant.
"Ohhh, I get it." Grant said. ''Daddy, can I do vlogging too?"

"Of course!" Dad said.

"Yay!" Grant said.

Kyle left this morning, and Jake stayed here with us.
He is currently feeding Rose her baby food.

"Hey, uncle Jake! I watched one of your very first vlogs the other day. I think It was the one about swimming," I told jake.

"Oh really? Why would you watch that? It was so un-put-together." He said. I could tell he was a little embarrased.

"Oh yeah," dad said. "Your first couple videos were really bad, bro. Really bad.''

"Shut up Logan, I'm not the one who came up with the name 'Zoosh' for a youtube channel," Jake said laughing.

"Yeah, and I'm not the one who made a video of himself shirtless, while dancing to 'Call me maybe'." Dad said laughing.

I loved this. Maybe I could do the whole vlogging thing after all. I just have to record my goofy family.

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

*The next day*

I woke up from another half night of sleep and got in the shower.
Today's Monday, and Sarah and Lillian have school.

I get out of the shower and put on one of my old 'Always Plug' T-shirts, and some black jeans.
I brush my teeth dry my hair, and the head downstairs to get breakfast ready.

I make eggs and toaster waffels, everyone's favourite breakfast.
Once im done, I go upstairs to wake up first Lillian, then Sarah.

I let Sarah pick out her outfit today and she ended up wearing this,

"Good job, sweet pea! You got dressed all by yourself today!" I said.

She smiled and grabbed her little backpack.

I walked downstairs with Sarah after making her brush her teeth, then I gave her, her breakfast.

"You want some syrup?" I asked her.

She nodded and I put a drizzle of syrup on her waffels.

About a minute later Lillian came downstairs and sat at the table. she was wearing,

"Umm, where's the rest of your shirt and shorts?" I asked her.

"Dad, chill. It's getting super hot outside now that summer is aproaching." She said putting syrup on her waffels.

"You're not wearing that." I said.

"But Dad It's-"

"Go change, please." I said. I did not want y 13 year old running around in shorts that show off half her ass.

About five minutes later she came back frome upstairs, but she only hanged her pants.

"You can not make me change my shirt, for I am a teenager." She said.

I decided to let this go since I had to get them to school.

"Ok, just hurry up and eat your breakfast." I tell her.

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

I drop the girls off at school and drive back home.

I went to the kitchen to see what I could make for lunch and dinner, but i saw that there wasn't really, anything in the fridge.
I turn around and sigh leaning against the counter.

"Jake? You sill here?" I yelled upstairs. I heard his footsteps coming down to the kitchen.

"Yeah, what's up, bro?" He asked.

"I need to go shopping for food, so I need you to watch Rachel and Grant, Rose is coming with me." I told him.

He nodded. "No problem bro," he said, and he went back upstairs.

I go upstairs and get Rose, who was playing in her play pen.

"Daddy!" she said.

"That's right!" I said. "Wanna come shopping?" I asked her.

"YAY!" She said.

I laughed a little, and picked her up.

'~'~'~'~'~'~'

At the store I sit Rose down in the shopping cart and buckle her in.
"Ready?" I asked her.

She nodded.
Luckly Rose has always been very....civilized, when it comes to being in public.
She's never had any huge outburst or anything, so I like to take her to the store with me because she's just good company.

I get eggs, milk, fettuchini noodles, alfredo sauce, bread sticks, chicken, ham, bread, juice boxes, yogurt (because Rose would kill me if I didn't), and a 24 pack of water.

"This should be enough for today." i said to Rose.
I could tell she was getting tired, so I got all of the food checked out and we left.

I took Rose out of the cart and got her straped into her carseat, then I put all of the bags into the trunk and started to drive back home.

'~'~'~'~'

Jake-

"Alright Grant, I need you to take a bath ok?" I said to him.

"NO!" He yelled.

"Come on, Grant!" I yelled chasing after him.

He ran into his room and closed the door. I opened it and he was hiding in his closet.

"Come on, we have to get you clean!" I told him.

"Why?" He asked as I picked him up.

"Because you don't want to smell like a boys locker room." I told him.

"Oh," He said.

"Yeah," I replied.

We went into the bathroom and I helped him out of his clothes.
Once I was about to take off hi pull-up he stopped me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't want you to see," he said.

"Ok," I said and I turned my head.

"No," he said. "You gotta go."

I laughed. "You can't wash yourself yet."

"Yes I can!" He argued.

"Ok." I said. "i'll come back in two minutes, ok?"

"Go!" he told me.

"Alright, chill!" I laughed.

I left the bathroom and I heard him getting into the water.
I stood by the door cause I knew he was gonna call for me in a minute anyways.

About five seconds later i heard him calling my name.

"Unckle Jakee!" He called.

I opened the door. "Need help washing?"

He nodded.

'~'~'~'~'~'

T-T-T-THAT'S ALL FOLKS! IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT, YOU SHOULD BLAME THAT ON MY BROTHER!
IF YOU HATE MY BROTHER FOR THE WAIT, COMMENT "BOO LEO!" AND I'LL GIVE YOU A SHOUT OUT!

HE WAS THE ONE WHO CONVINCED ME THAT MY STORY WAS TERRIBLE AND BORING, SO I STOPPED, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SO MANY PEOPLE LIKED IT.

SO HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER, AND SINCE IT'S SUMMER TIME I CAN UPDATE MORE!

I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAVING A WONDERFUL SUMMER!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND FOLLOW!

~lime

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
222K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...