Mad Love | Daddy's Lil' Monst...

De BloodLikeRoyalty

This story is broken up into three parts: Mad Love - Kim Taehyung is a psychiatrist that is supposed to eva... Mais

Mad Love: Fate
Mad Love: Machine Gun
Mad Love: You like me best when I'm off my rocker
Mad Love: Point of No Return
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Bloody Nose, Bloody Cane
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wreak Havoc
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Diamond Bracelet
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Here Birdy, Birdy
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wanna see a magic trick?
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Two Birds, One Flame
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Trouble in Paradise
Daddy's Lil' Monster:Joker Card
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Sealed with a Kiss
Daddy's Lil' Monster: A Plan to Kill Gotham's Dark Knight
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Say Something-I'm givin' up on you
Daddy's Lil' Monster: This City Can't Burn With You In It
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Belle Reve Penitentiary
Suicide Squad: Sweet Dreams are Made of These {Nightmares}
Suicide Squad: 'Undetectable, aren't they?'
Suicide Squad: Guess Who's Back
Suicide Squad: The Circus is in Town
Suicide Squad: I'm Nuts ~ Baby, I'm Mad
Suicide Squad: I Need a Gangsta ->to love me better<-
Suicide Squad: A Dreadful Future
Suicide Squad: {I'm} The Craziest Friend That You've Ever Had
Suicide Squad: Sacrifices
Suicide Squad: Belle Reve
Suicide Squad: Can You Save Me
Suicide Squad: Yoongi's Heart
Suicide Squad: In the End, It's You and I

Suicide Squad: Daddy didn't raise no bitch

8.9K 364 222
De BloodLikeRoyalty

Jungkook leaned against the chair as he eyed the monitors carefully, "They made it." He smirked as he leaned closer to the monitor, his smile widening as he looked at Taehyung, and only Taehyung.

Chanyeol was beside him, wiping the sweat on his forehead as he watched the monitors with wide eyes, "Boss, I could've made the wasps drop dead if you wanted-"

Jungkook smirked, "Why?" He glanced at him and cocked a brow, "Did you not have faith in Taehyung?" His smirk deepened as he looked at the monitors, "I knew he'd take the most down."

Chanyeol hummed, "Yea, me too, boss." He laughed nervously but then frowned, "Wait, did you want to see Taehyung destroy my wasps?" He chuckled, "You did! Oh, my god, are you into that?"

"I'm into anything Taehyung does." Jungkook sat up and propped his elbows on the table, "Ah, there you are." He looked behind Chanyeol and signaled with his fingers for them to come closer. A few of his minions approached them, standing beside Chanyeol while looking at the boss, "You know what to do next. Get everything ready and wait for my signal..." he ordered.

"Yes, Mr. J." Zico nodded before he signaled for the clowns to head out.

"Chanyeol," His deep voice startled him a bit but Chanyeol smiled lightly while waiting for Jungkook to speak, "The Gotham Clock tower has been on zero for too long, don't you think?" he smirked when Chanyeol nodded slowly, "Change it to eight hours and counting. Now."

Chanyeol scrambled, "Yes, boss!" He sprinted off to his laptop while Jungkook turned his attention to the monitor screen.

Jungkook smiled to himself as he watched Taehyung with the rest of the criminals. They were still in the park, surrounding the message he had left for them. "Come on, baby...you know exactly what I'm trying to say." He smirked.

In the park, Taehyung sat on his ass, crossing his legs to get a bit more comfortable on the cold, hard ground. The criminals eyed him, unsure of how to react but then Hoseok shrugged and sat down as well. "We need a plan." He said before he stared at Yunho, "If you want our services you're gonna need to be straight with us, Yunho." Taehyung spoke in an eerily sweet tone that freaked the military leader out.
Namjoon glanced at Seokjin when he noticed him nodding in agreement. "I agree with the crazy one." Seokjin said as he stared at Yunho, "How can we possibly be useful if you don't tell us what we're doing. Or what the point of any of this is."

Yunho glanced at all of the criminals before he looked down at the writing of the Joker on the ground. He scoffed, "You're supposed to be the best—or worst, whatever. So far you haven't proven shit to me-"

Taehyung mimicked him, "'So far you haven't proven shit to me'" he imitated him poorly, clearing making fun of him with a much higher voice. Yunho glared at him but Taehyung only giggled gently, "Oh, relax. Are you always so serious?" He mocked him. "You couldn't get rid of those simple wasps, what makes you think you're up for anything else that'll come after?"

Hoseok laughed as he glanced at the broken wasps, "Whatever he's hiding must be a big deal. Look at him, he's sweating."

"Aw, is your job on the line?" Taehyung laughed.

"Fuck off, all of you." Yunho hissed but then his phone started to ring. He frowned when he looked at the caller ID. He walked off as he answered the phone, "Hyuna, what the hell-"

The criminals watched him, enjoying the way his tone rose in fear.

"Whatever is happening, is obviously because of the Joker." Namjoon turned to look at Taehyung, "And if it's the Joker's doing then you must know something." He tilted his head and then scoffed when Taehyung simply shrugged in response, "Don't play stupid." He inched closer to him, getting down on his knees to glare into Taehyung's eyes, "You have to be in on it, unless..." his voice trailed off. "Unless the Joker truly doesn't care about you."

Taehyung looked into his eyes, lightly shrugged once again as he hummed, "Guess you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?"

Yunho approached them, clearly worked up as he got off the phone, "We only have less than eight hours to find something—anything!" He looked at all of them, "Alright, I'll tell you everything I know and you idiots are going to find a way to fix this god damn mess." He paused before he started, "The Joker scattered six bombs across the city and we don't know when he'll detonate them. The only thing we know so far is that someone is working for him. That someone is our best chance of getting to him."

"How are you so sure someone is working for him? Doesn't the Joker work alone?" Seokjin frowned but then glanced at Taehyung, "Well...usually...." He shrugged.

"The wasps are a dead giveaway. He's never created anything remotely similar to that before. Also, the bombs, the way that they've been made...it's not his style." He paused. "You need to get any information you can so we can track him." Yunho looked at Namjoon.

Namjoon exhaled deeply, "What do you propose we do? Where exactly are we supposed to start?"

"Hyuna wants you to do whatever is necessary. Talk to other criminals-"

That made them laugh. Yunho stared at them with a heavy glare, but he waited until one of them explained. "Snitches get stitches," Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Aish, you'd never survive out in the streets."

At this point, Jimin had finished helping the hostages get to safety and he approached them.

Hoseok said, "No one is going to rat out the Joker...everyone's afraid of him-"

"Then make them fear you!" Yunho balled his hands, "There's five of you—fucking five! Two of you have powers beyond belief, one of you has incredible strength, one of you can shoot with your eyes closed and still get the target, and the other..." his voice trailed off as he stared at Taehyung. Taehyung batted his eyelashes cutely, waiting for Yunho to finish his thought, but he only shook his head, "Anyway, my point is, is that the five of you together would scare them even more."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "We're not getting shit if everyone sees you two dumbasses trailing behind us." He tilted his head.

Taehyung nodded in agreement, "Exactly! We need to do this on our own to make it believable. You want this to be believable, right?"

Jimin hesitated as he thought about the five of them going off on their own, but then he realized that they had a point. "They have a point." He turned to Yunho, "Our time is really limited, and we need to start moving."
Yunho exhaled deeply before he glared at the criminals, "Hyuna is watching your every move, so if you try something, you're losing your fucking heads." He looked at the logos on the ground, "You have ten minutes to come up with your plan." Yunho stepped to the side to give them more space, but he remained close enough to hear what they would say.

Yoongi looked off to the horizon, his eyes squinting lightly as he noticed the sun setting. He looked up at the changing colors splattered across the sky and tilted his head gently. His quietness made a few of the criminals uncomfortable. Hoseok looked at Yoongi and frowned, "You know you can join us, right? Or do you not get ideas?"

Taehyung shoved Hoseok, "Hey, focus." He grabbed a piece of chalk left forgotten near the grass and he started to draw circles, "Alright, so far we know we have six bombs around the city. And so far all we have are a bunch of logos-"

"This is stupid." Namjoon muttered as he stared at all of the logos, "There has to be one that stands out more than the others, right?" he tilted his head as he glared at them, "What could we possibly find in these places?"

Seokijn shrugged, "Booze." He sighed deeply.

Taehyung chewed on his lower lip, "Information." He muttered as he stared at the umbrella logo with a growing smile on his lips.

"Well no shit." Namjoon scoffed.

Hoseok frowned, "Wait, crazy makes a point. There's a man that everyone goes to for information, why wouldn't we be able to?"

"We don't have anything to give." Seokjin looked at him, "To get something, we need to give something, and...we don't have shit." He glanced at Yoongi, "Unless someone can just snap their fingers and make it happen-"

"The Penguin is someone we could go to. I've done business with him before, we're cool. I'm sure he'll compromise." Namjoon shrugged, "No harm in trying."

Taehyung clapped excitedly, "Oh yay! I love The Penguin! He and I—we go way back." He grinned while the criminals didn't seem convinced. "Well, let's go!!!" Taehyung jumped up, grabbed his stuff and smiled at the rest of the criminals. "This is so exciting." He laughed, skipping off.

"Is he forgetting we're doing this against our will?" Hoseok frowned as he stared at him.

Namjoon shrugged, "No point in trying to understand him." They walked off, heading toward the Penguin's new and improved club.

When they made it to the Penguin's club, it was completely full and Taehyung was excited to see some familiar faces. He waved at them, "Oh my gosh, hi!" He screamed through the loud music, and he was causing too much of a scene so Namjoon grabbed his hand and dragged him to the back of the club.

"Do you ever shut up?!" Seokjin glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung pretended to think about it as he hummed, "Nope!" He winked as Namjoon and Hoseok were led inside towards Kyungsoo.

Taehyung hid behind Yoongi—whom stood behind Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok.

"Namjoon!" Kyungsoo stood up and excitedly reached out to shake his hand. "Back again, I see. I don't recall calling for your services..." His voice trailed off the moment Taehyung peeked from behind Yoongi's shoulder, and when they made eye contact, Taehyung waved cutely while grinning. "You!" Kyungsoo was shaking, turning red as the anger boiled within him from the memory of their last encounter. "Kill him!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Aw, don't tell me you're still mad at me!" Taehyung sounded surprised, but he waved at The Penguin's minions that surrounded them.

Namjoon and Hoseok groaned as they glared at Taehyung. "You said you two were close!" Hoseok glared at him.

Seokjin quickly stepped away when people pointed guns at them. He shrugged, "Hey this is not my problem."

Yoongi stepped in front of the group while looking at Kyungsoo; his eyes slowly started to change color, but Namjoon shook his head before approaching the Penguin. "Look, whatever the clown did, I'm sure he can pay for it later-"

"He ruined my god damn leg, my club!" He glared at Taehyung, "You left me in a fucking freezer!"

"Don't penguins like the cold?" Taehyung asked under his breath as he shrugged innocently. That only irritated Kyungsoo even further but Namjoon encouraged him to calm down. "Aw come on, Soo. You tried to kill me. I tried to kill you." He shrugged, "We're basically besties at this point."

"You're insane!" Kyungsoo screamed.

"He is, but you and I have worked together countless times before so can't you just...spare him for now? Kill him later, I don't give a shit, but now, we're in a hurry." Namjoon said.

"I'll only spare him if he enters a duel. The least he could do is bleed a little for me."
"A duel? What century are we in?" Hoseok frowned.

Taehyung gasped and he jumped up and down, "A duel?!" He squealed while Namjoon rolled his eyes while glancing at him.

Namjoon cleared his throat, "If he wins, do we get what we need?"

Kyungsoo smirked, his confidence evident, "Sure. If he wins, you can have any information you need." He looked at Taehyung and leaned closer to him, "I'm really going to enjoy this."
Taehyung nodded, "Me too." He chuckled as he swayed his body lightly while looking around the back of the club.

The club was interrupted momentarily, the music stopping while Kyungsoo limped to the stage, "Ladies and gentleman! Are you ready for the first match of the night?!" he smirked when everyone started to cheer.

Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Seokjin stood on the side of the stage. Hoseok glanced at Taehyung, "Hey...aren't you worried?"

"Nope." Taehyung said simply, his smile spreading slightly.

Namjoon groaned, "Our chances of getting any information could be fucked because of you." He turned to face him, "You better win this shit." He groaned, irritated because Taehyung was too calm. "You don't look like you can fight for shit."

Taehyung looked at him and grinned, "Why are you so worried?"

Kyungsoo introduced the first fighter, it was some foreigner named Connor and as he stepped in the ring, the audience cheered even louder. He was huge, his muscles bulging as he stepped into the ring and smirked while flexing. It only riled the audience even further. Taehyung clapped with them, and he grinned when the fighter glared at him.

"That fucker is double your size!" Seokjin gasped. "You're so fucked."

"Taehyung, fight dirty if you have to." Hoseok encouraged. "Aim for the eyes."

Yoongi hadn't been paying attention to what they were saying but when he noticed the strong fighter on the stage, he looked over at Taehyung.

Namjoon was even more irritated, "Fuck you're going to lose." He glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed as he stepped into the boxing ring that had risen from the ground. He turned to face them, grabbing onto the ropes, "Why so serious?" he teased as he giggled.

"How can you be so calm right now?!" Hoseok didn't understand.

Taehyung smirked, "Because daddy didn't raise no bitch." He cocked a brow as he slowly turned to face his opponent. He walked to the corner padding and pressed his foot on the top before he stretched for a bit. He laughed when his opponent started to crack his neck while he sneered.

The audience's cheers were dying down.

Kyungsoo leaned close to his fighter and whispered, "Fucking kill him." He ordered before he limped off the ring.

Connor stepped close to Taehyung and he looked him up and down, his confident smirk spreading. He was the one to swing the first punch, but Taehyung dodged it. Taehyung wasn't taking the fight serious, he was laughing as he managed to wrap his arms around him to take him down. He tripped him countless times, but Connor was getting really irritated and he started to throw harder, reckless blow in Taehyung's direction. Most he missed, but there was one that nailed Taehyung hard enough to make him stumble to the ropes.

"Ugh you idiot!" Namjoon screamed. Seokjin shook his head in disappointment while Hoseok was getting worked up; he wanted to jump into the ring and destroy the fighter quickly so they could get what they needed.

Taehyung giggled before he sent his heel into his opponent's gut. It knocked the wind out of him and Taehyung laughed as he punched him across the nose. When Connor turned from the impact, Taehyung jumped on his back, wrapping his arms tightly around his neck and squeezing as hard as he could, making sure to put pressure in the spot that'd take him down.

Connor's vision blurred but he tried to thrash Taehyung off him, but he couldn't. Taehyung's grip was too tight. Taehyung laughed while Connor fell to his knees, his eyes slowly rolling back. Taehyung looked into Kyungsoo's eyes, his eyes gently glaring at the Penguin as he gripped Connor's neck before snapping it to the side. As his body fell limp, Taehyung rolled across the ring and flipped to stand up. He approached Kyungsoo and he pressed his elbows on the ropes as he cocked a brow and smiled brightly.

"Holy shit he won." Seokjin's eyes were wide.

Hoseok nodded as he frowned, "He did it so fast, I must have missed something."

Yoongi leaned against the edge of the ring and he tilted his head while Taehyung climbed to the top of the rope and waved at the cheering audience with a large grin.

Namjoon glanced at Yoongi before looking at Hoseok, "We need to get what we came for and leave."

Hoseok and Seokjin nodded in agreement.

"Taehyung, get down from there!" Seokjin yelled but he was taken back when Taehyung flipped backwards and landed in the ring and on his feet. He blew the audience kisses before he slipped out of the ring and approached them with a big smile, "I told ya I'd kill it." He smirked while Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Literally killed," Hoseok laughed loudly.

"You got lucky." Namjoon shrugged it off.

Yoongi trailed behind them as they walked back to the back of the club. Kyungsoo seemed irritated but he didn't say a word as he sat on the couch and stared at them, "Alright, what do you want?" He decided it was best to avoid looking at Taehyung or else he'd only get pissed again.

"Information on anyone with some developed skills in constructing weapons. You saw those wasps roaming around, right? We need to know who made them, or anyone that could have made them-" Namjoon explained, but then Kyungsoo interrupted him.

"So you want someone capable of that?" He hummed, "Are you looking for someone to make you something?" Kyungsoo wasn't actually interested but he could tell they were in a hurry.

"Perhaps." Namjoon answered simply.

"How fast could you make the list?" Seokjin asked.

Kyungsoo walked to the side, "It'll be done soon. For now, just sit around, make yourselves comfortable." He left for a moment.

Taehyung jumped on the couch and lied on it comfortably as he released a satisfied hum. Hoseok sat on the edge of the couch and he frowned when Taehyung tried to put his legs over his knees; he shoved him away.

Yoongi walked around the backroom, his eyes scanning the walls with curiosity.

Kyunsgoo returned shortly and he had a file in hand, but his eyes were glued to the front with a puzzled expression. His expression changed as he flipped a notecard, but then he glanced at the criminal before him, "I just received a note..." his voice trailed off as he handed Namjoon a small notecard.

Namjoon took it and stared at it, "What the hell is this?"

Seokjin stood closely behind him as he stared at the card, "Looks like a riddle..." he whispered.

Taehyung jumped to his feet, "Oh, I love riddles!"
Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Of course you do..." he muttered as he stood from the couch and approached Namjoon, "Read it out loud."

Namjoon's frown deepened as he glanced at the criminals, "What has a heart but no other organs?"

There was nothing but silence for a few seconds, the criminals processing the riddle but then Hoseok frowned deeply, "What the fuck?" He scoffed, "What the fuck kind of animal has a heart but no other organs-"

"Maybe it's a bug?" Seokjin rolled his eyes, "we don't have enough time for this bullshit-" He groaned as he walked off to the couch and sat on the edge of it. He placed his hands on his chin and glared at space as the riddle played in his head over and over again.

"Has a heart but no other organs..." Namjoon's voice trailed off as he thought about it.

Taehyung crossed his arms and bit his lips together to hide a smile.

Hoseok glanced at him when he noticed his expression. He glared at him, "If you know something you better say it." He threatened but that made Taehyung laugh. Hoseok pinned him down on the couch, his hands almost choking Taehyung, "The bomb is seriously going off in less than four hours-!"

Taehyung laughed and he tilted his head back, "If you're going to choke me, do it properly." He winked.

Namjoon stepped closer, nudging Hoseok off Taehyung,"Do you know something?"

"Maybe." Taehyung sat up and shrugged while he pouted playfully, "Not like you deserve to know—you're not very nice to me."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Quit playing." He glared at him and Taehyung grinned at him. "What has a heart but no other organs?"

Yoongi leaned against the wall, he tilted his head lightly as he stared at the mini bar in the corner of the backroom. His eyes became fixated on something in particular.

"What would you do without me?!" Taehyung stood and he tsked playfully while he grinned at Hoseok and then at Namjoon, "What has a heart but no other organs..." Taehyung's voice trailed off, "It's a deck of cards!" He threw his arms into the air and then lightly shrugged while the criminals' eyes widened.

"A deck of cards..." Seokjin frowned, "How does this matter?"

"Whatever game the clown is playing should lead us to the location of a bomb, right? I mean...it should. This is all a game, right? He's not really planning on detonating six bombs across the city—he can't be." Hoseok rambled off as he started to panic at the thought of the bomb going off.

Taehyung shrugged with a smile on his face.

Namjoon looked at Kyungsoo, "Do you have a deck of cards?"

Kyungsoo laughed uncomfortably, "I do but, I don't think your clue would be in here. How could it be? No one gets in but us." Kyungsoo stopped talking when Namjoon looked irritated, so he walked off to the mini bar. He grabbed a deck of cards and handed them to Namjoon.

Namjoon opened it and allowed the cards to fall to the floor, completely scattering around. Hoseok and Seokjin approached him slowly, their eyes widening when they saw the letters on only Joker cards. They knelt and tried to make words out of the letters.

Taehyung stood behind them, his smile widening as he glanced at Yoongi. Yoongi looked at him, his hand aiming to the cards and as his eyes glowed, they became rearranged.

"Fun house." Hoseok read.

"Not just any fun house." Taehyung smirked, "The Joker's Funhouse."

"Fuck." Seokjin rubbed his temples, "I'm already fucking stressed and we haven't arrived yet. Why is the Joker such a sadist?" he turned to glare at Taehyung, "You two really are a match." He mumbled.

Taehyung's smile grew even more, "Aw, thanks!"

Kyungsoo stared at them with a frown, "I have no idea what's happening, but must be about the Joker's bombs." He handed Namjoon the file. "You got what you wanted, now leave. I've dealt enough with the clowns." He glared at Taehyung, his jaw clenching when Taehyung blew him a kiss.

"Aw thanks for the info, Soo!" Taehyung winked. "We should hang out some time, catch up and all." He laughed as they turned to head out of the Penguin's club.

When they made it to the abandoned carnival that had been taken over by the Joker, he renamed it 'Joker's Funhouse', they stood before it, staring at the entrance. Taehyung's eyes widened in amazement, his heart started to pound in his chest as he remembered the day his love was in the news for tormenting citizens in this carnival.

Yoongi blinked as he looked around, and then looked up at the words at the entrance.

"The bomb must be around here." Namjoon exhaled deeply, "My guess, we have about three hours left—maybe a bit more." He turned to look at the criminals but frowned when they weren't focused.

"What's it matter?" Seokjin stared at him, "After this is all over, do you really think they're going to let us live?" He scoffed, "Nah, I bet they're already planning on ways to get rid of us if we don't fail-"

"What do you propose then?" Hoseok looked at Seokjin, "Should we just stand here waiting for the bomb to detonate?" He shook his head, "I know our chances of survival are slim, but I'm taking every chance I've got."

Taehyung reloaded his hand gun before headed towards opening of the carnival, "Come on, pussies!" He called out, laughing when that made then shut up. He looked around the inside and frowned lightly, "Now if I were to hide a bomb, where would I hide it?" He hummed, his eyes growing wider as he eyed the Ferris wheel.

Yoongi stared at the bottom of the Ferris wheel first and then at the top.

"That fucker didn't latch the bomb to the top of the Ferris wheel..." Namjoon's voice trailed off as they approached the Ferris wheel. He looked up and squinted lightly, "It looks like it could break in any second."

"I wouldn't be surprised if it did." Seokjin crossed his arms but then he turned to stare at Yoongi, "Hey, can't you just make it disappear?"

Yoongi looked at him, his eyes narrowing a bit but he only turned to look back at the top of the ride.

Taehyung shook his head, "Don't you know anything about magic? You can't just make something disappear. What goes up, must come down."
Hoseok glared at him, "You think you're so smart, don't you, Dr? If you were so smart, you wouldn't have fucked up your life for someone that doesn't even want you." his tone was condescending.

Taehyung grinned, "Why don't we test our intelligence then?" he challenged them with a small glare and a wide grin. "Let's see who can get to the bomb first."

"Pass." Seokjin was about to walk off but he stopped when Taehyung laughed.

"Of course you would. I wasn't expecting any more." He winked as he turned towards the Ferris wheel. That clearly ticked Seokjin off and he shoved Taehyung to the side as he approached the Ferris Wheel.

Taehyung laughed as he climbed the side of the wheel, he gripped onto each spoke and pulled himself up. He practically leaped from how fast he was going.

Namjoon and Seokjin had run to the other side of the Ferris wheel, and they climbed quickly. Namjoon was stealthier, he had a strategic instinct, and he pulled himself up quickly but carefully.

Yoongi stood at the foot of the wheel, he blinked as he stared at the rest of the criminals climbing closer to the bomb.

Hoseok glared at Taehyung because he was the closest, but then he had an idea and allowed himself to fall back to the ground. Hoseok smirked as he gripped onto the strongest base of the wheel.

Taehyung and Namjoon were on opposite ends but the managed to climb to the top at the same time. It made Taehyung laugh, but Namjoon only looked irritated. Taehyung gripped onto the top of the Ferris Wheel and he pulled himself up, curling his body before he sent a hard kick towards Namjoon—which made him nearly fall. Namjoon stumbled back, but he held himself up by his legs. Taehyung reached in for the bomb, but then the wheel started to shake.

Seokjin, Namjoon and Taehyung had to hold on tighter to the spokes or else they'd slip off.

Taehyung laughed as he looked down and saw Hoseok lifting the Ferris Wheel from the ground. Hoseok was grunting, his breathing ragged as he lifted the Ferris Wheel from the ground.

Seokjin muttered a 'fuck this' before he started to climb back down the ride as quickly as he could. When he was close enough to the ground, he allowed himself to fall to the ground. Taehyung reached for the bomb which was in a black backpack, but Namjoon yanked onto his wrist and pulled him hard enough to make him slip off of the spoke.

Taehyung giggled, "What are you trying to prove?" He teased. "That you're not as useless as you look." He laughed loudly when Namjoon only cursed at him while reaching for the bomb. Taehyung couldn't help himself, he really couldn't. He just wanted to see the disappointment in Namjoon's eyes, so he pulled himself up and yanked the backpack hard enough for them both to lose it.

The backpack went falling down. Taehyung's eyes and smile widened in excitement as he watched it. Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok stared at the backpack in horror. Hoseok ended up tossing the wheel to the side in hopes to get the backpack hit the ground. Taehyung and Namjoon jumped off of the Ferris Wheel, landing hard on the ground.

Before the backpack could hit the floor, Yoongi looked panic as his eyes darkened and his hands aimed for the bomb. He focused and a black cloud swirled around the backpack, stopping it in the air and gently placing it on the ground. The cloud dispersed and Yoongi blinked a few times, the blackness disappearing from his eyes as he breathed heavily.

In Chanyeol's lab, Jungkook stared at the monitors, he had his finger over the ear bud in his ear, "How close are you?" Jungkook asked, his eyes scanning the cameras around the abandoned carnival.

'About a yard away from Taehyung, boss.' Zico responded. 'I don't think it's close enough—the pen isn't responding.'

Jungkook gritted his teeth and he glanced at Chanyeol while he exhaled deeply. "It's not lighting up yet which means you need to be closer..." He growled, "You move any closer and the cameras will catch you. If the cameras see you, Hyuna sees you."

'I know boss...what should we do?' Zico asked.

"We can't take any risks yet, it's too soon." Jungkook muttered, his eyes glaring in front of him. His hands gripped onto the metal table and hesitated for a second before he ordered, "Turn back."

Chanyeol looked down in shame, "I'm sorry, boss. I'll work on making something that'll have a further range-"
"It makes me sick knowing there's a god damn bomb inside of him..." Jungkook gritted his teeth, his knuckles turning white as he gripped the table harder while glaring at the monitors. "I need to turn that shit off."

Chanyeol nodded as he turned to the corner of his lab, "I'll work on it now." He looked at him, "Don't worry boss I'll focus on the bomb in his neck. We'll find a way to turn it off-"

"Replicate it." Jungkook ordered with a growing smirk. "Replicate it so I can shove it down Hyuna's throat."

Chanyeol's eyes widened by the thought, "Yes, boss." He nodded before he turned his attention to his table.

Jungkook seemed more tense as he stared at the monitor, "Fucking bitch..." he muttered under his breath as he watched the monitors. His patience was slipping and his anger was boiling. "Chanyeol, make something that'll stun the witch." He paused, and Chanyeol stared at him with curious eyes, "He's Hyuna's weapon...I need to weaken him in case I have to get really close." He clenched his jaw as he glared at the monitor.

"Yes, boss. I'm on it." Chanyeol nodded once.

In the middle of the carnival, Namjoon was clearly fuming as he stood and approached Taehyung. He shoved him back, "You fucking idiot!" He screamed, his anger boiling from how close the bomb was from hitting the ground, "Are you trying to fuck this up?!" He shoved Taehyung even harder and the clown only grinned in amusement from how upset Namjoon was. "You're god damn crazy—you probably want these bombs to blow. Would that satisfy you?!" He screamed and in his anger he balled his fist and sent a hard punch towards Taehyung, but he managed to dodge it quickly. Taehyung was laughing as he moved quickly, he dodged every single one of Namjoon's blows.

Hoseok glared at them as he anxiously stared at the timer, "We don't have time for this!" He screamed.

Namjoon gripped onto Taehyung's wrists and he shoved him back, hard enough to make him knock Seokjin down. They were on the ground, and Taehyung laughed while Seokjin was glaring at Namjoon. "Fuck you..." Seokjin stood quickly and he approached him, ready to strike him.

Yoongi's eyes were widened slightly and he stared at them, his hands shaking against his sides.

Taehyung slowly pulled himself off the ground and he stretched his arms, "If it's a fight you want." He smirked as he approached the three of them. They circled around each other, but before either of them could initiate anything, a dark cloud circled around their feet and they became frozen in place. They all turned and stared at Yoongi—who's dark eyes slowly changed back to normal as he released them.

Hoseok glared at them, "We don't have time for your bullshit!" He screamed, "We're losing time. Now get your asses over here, act civil, so we can diffuse this fucking bomb. Or would you prefer to just blow up?!" he glared at them.

Namjoon glanced at Seokjin and Taehyung before he approached the black backpack with the bomb inside. The rest of them circled around the backpack. Hoseok pulled the bomb out of the backpack and gently set it on the ground. The timer was counting down and they still had fifteen minutes. "Okay. Anyone know how to diffuse a bomb?" Hoseok asked while looking back at the criminals.

Seokjin shook his head.

Taehyung shrugged, "How hard can it be?" he smiled as he reached in but Namjoon shoved him away. "Hey!"

"You'll only fuck something up." Namjoon commented under his breath as he stared at the bomb. He frowned when he noticed the keypad. "It's like he wants us to figure out the code..." he looked at the backpack. "Would he leave another riddle?"

Seokjin reached for the backpack and he rummaged through every pocket but his hand froze when he felt something in the front pocket. He pulled out a notecard and frowned, "It just says 'The code is the Devil's birth date'...what the hell?"

"Is this a trick?" Hoseok frowned, "Does he mean the bible's devil, or...?"

Namjoon glared at Taehyung, "Does your sick boyfriend ever refer to himself as the devil because if he did, I wouldn't be surprised."

Taehyung giggled, "No he doesn't silly!" he rolled his eyes and looked up at Yoongi—whom was the only one still standing. "Hey Yoongi, do you happen to know when the devil's birthday is?" he grinned, batting his eyelashes while Yoongi glanced at him but shook his head as he looked away.

"You're a big help." Hoseok muttered as he turned his attention back to the bomb. "Anyone have any ideas?"

"I would think he means Hyuna." Seokjin looked at Namjoon, "She is the devil."

Namjoon looked to the side, "Speaking of the devil, here come her little demons." He smirked when he saw Yunho and Jimin approaching them cautiously. "We need to know Hyuna's birthday."

Yunho stood before them, his eyes fell to the bomb and he frown, "Her birthday? The Joker can't possibly know her birthday, she's a very private person. It's difficult to find any information on her-"

"Shut up!" Taehyung groaned, irritated, "You talk way too much," he looked at Yunho. "Just shut up and tell us her birthday."

Yunho glared at him before he grabbed his walkie talkie and walked off to talk to Hyuna in private.

Jimin knelt in front of the bomb and he stared at the multiple wires coming from it.

Yunho returned shortly, "June 6th, 1992...but she doubts the Joker would know that."

They turned their attention to the bomb and Taehyung reached in and typed the numbers into the keypad. When he finished, the bomb disarmed and the weight was instantly lifted. Yunho and Jimin glanced at each other, their eyes wide when they realized what this meant. Yunho walked off as he reached out to Hyuna once more, "Hyuna, he's sending you a message." He began.

"We did it!" Taehyung jumped up and twirled around happily, "Well, you're welcome." He smirked while he stared at Jimin. Jimin looked away from him and he slowly shook his head before he grabbed Taehyung's elbow and pulled him away from the group. Taehyung giggled, "Slow down, Chim-"

"Enough!" Jimin stopped walking, he stood in front of Taehyung, glaring at him. "I've had enough, Taehyung." He spoke curtly. Taehyung blinked as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Jiminie, what are you saying."

"Don't call me that." Jimin glared at him. "Don't call me Chim Chim. Don't call me Jiminie—just stop fucking looking at me, Taehyung! Don't look at me like we know each other because we don't. The person I once knew and loved is fucking dead. I'm sick and tired of this game and I'm done playing. You and I are nothing."
Taehyung blinked, tears welled into his eyes but he smiled while he laughed quietly, "Yikes, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you hated me..." his voice trailed off when Jimin only continued to glare at him. Jimin's eyes softened for only a second, but he walked away before Taehyung could say anything else. Taehyung cracked a smile and he approached the rest of the criminals.

"Crazy, we figured there must be a clue somewhere around the carnival for the next bomb's location." Hoseok informed him as they stood.

"We'll split up." Seokjin was about to turn away when Taehyung shook his head.

"No wait!" Taehyung froze for a second and then he approached the Ferris Wheel, "I think I saw something on one of the seats." The Ferris Wheel was on its side, on the ground so they easily moved around it, looking through the seats.

"Found something!" Hoseok grabbed the folded, bright green envelope and they circled around each other while he tore it open. He frowned when he pulled out a quarter, "The fuck."

Namjoon yanked the envelope away from him, "That's all that's in there?"

"Let me see." Taehyung took the quarter from Hoseok and he smirked as he stared at the head of the quarter. He pressed the quarter on his thumb and flicked it up and they watched as it circled in the air. It fell on Taehyung's palm, "A two headed quarter." Taehyung smirked. The other side of the quarter was also heads, but it appeared burned.

Namjoon's smile grew as he looked at Taehyung, "Two-Face."

Hoseok and Seokjin glanced at each other while Yoongi stared at the quarter.

Taehyung's smile was bright and he cupped the quarter in his hand as he nodded, "Two-Face."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
204K 13.5K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...