Jerk Theory (Punk Louis Tomli...

By autumn1324

I apologize ahead of time for any cringiness, I wrote this when I was 14. Alyssa Hansel. Your everyday good... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Trailer
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not An Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Important Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (part 1)
Chapter 57 (part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
New Story
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
New Book!
New Fanfic

Chapter 38

3.3K 64 22
By autumn1324

Chapter songs:
Skyscraper by: Demi Lovato
Dirty Love by: Cher Lloyd (just cause it's my current on repeat song and has nothing to do with this chapter)

*Louis' P.O.V.
"I'll do it. I'm willing to gain your trust and become friends." I mean it. If I can't have her in my life somehow I have no life.

"Is this what you want?" She asks. She's also always so concern about my wants. "Not really, but it's what you want and I've thought about it. I need you. Whether or not it's the way I like." She looks down giving a shy smile.

"I'm new at this friends thing what exactly do I do?" I say. I mean sure I have girlfriends, but they are either the boys girlfriends, or girls I've fucked.

"Exactly what we were doing minus the couple things like holding hands and kissing." This is new, but I'm up to the challenge.

"If you don't mind how was your date tonight?"

"It was amazing!" She says smiling. "Good, I'm glad you had a great time."

"Anyways, do you mind taking me home?" I nod. "Of course come on."

I escort her out the door snaking my arm around waist pulling her close to me. She pushes my arm off. "Sorry force of habit." I apologized.

"It's fine, it'll take a while for you to get used to the change. I'll just tell you if you did something wrong alright?" She informed me. This change is going to be really hard. I'm aware that it will be a challenge, but I'm always up to a challenge. Even if it's the hardest thing one can do.

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
"Thanks for the ride." I smile.

"Of course. If you need anything let me know. You know how to reach me." He smiles back.

"Can I hug you before you go?" He begged. I nod giving Louis a hug. "I'll see you whenever?" I question.

"What about tomorrow? We can hang out at your place?"

"Okay, I'll text you when you can come over. Goodnight Louis."

"Goodnight Alyssa." Louis says.

I get out and walking into my house walking up to my room breathing a relaxed breath as I fall on my bed. "Who was that sweetie?" My mom says standing at my door way,

When did she get back from the trip? Is dad home? Where did they go?

"When did you guys get back?"

"It's just me, I got in about noon today. Your dad is still on in Italy. He will be for a little bit; he's uh. Caught up with something." I was going to ask what he was caught up with but I figured it wouldn't be the right time considering the look on my mothers face.
"Mom, are you okay?" She nods. "Yea just a little tired from the plan ride."

"You sure mom?" She nods she hiding something but I decide not to provoke her. "Enough about me, let's talk about you. Who was that, that dropped you off?"

"Louis."

"Oh, why are you even dating him?"

"Mom. We aren't dating. I broke up with him."

"Really?" She says in a sad voice but I see the happiness in her eyes. "Yeah this all happened about a month ago."

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you baby. I'm sure you were heart broken." Why does she always assume that just because Louis is a "bad boy" that he broke my heart? I mean he did but why does she judge him by the way he looks?

"It's fine. I'm over it anyways."

"Then why was he driving you home?" Here we go now I have to explain the awesome night I just had.

"Okay so I was over at Louis' with MaKenna and we were getting ready for our double date when I ran into Louis and offered that we be friends. He said he'd think about it the asked if I was available to watch his sisters because he had to work and they like me better than the other babysitters. I told him I could but I'd have to cut my date shorter than I wanted.

"When he came back after I but the girls in bed he told me he thought about it and wanted to be friends. Then I asked if he could take me home."

"Wait. Date? Who is he? And you convinced him in a day?" I laugh as my mother spits out all of these questions.

"Yes date. His name is Ashton and no it took about a week of convincing."

"Tell me about your date with Asthon!" My mom says excitedly. I tell her everything from him out conversation when we met on his first day to the kiss in front of Louis' house. I even told her how I was developing a small crush on him.

"He sounds lovely, you should invite him over." Seriously? Here she goes, she's always judging people. I brought Louis over and she hated him. "I'll think about it."

"Okay sweetie. I'm exhausted I'm heading to bed now. Will you be okay?"

"Mom. I'm 17 I'll be fine." I say laughing as she kisses my head going to her room. I think back to why she's here and dad isn't. Did dad do something? I'm sure he didn't he loves mom. But what if? No I shouldn't worry about it. My mother was probably just home sick. "Yeah, that's it she was home stick." I say aloud trying to convince me more than anything.
________

I'm woke up to my mother shouting at Catherine. Mom never shouts unless something bad happened. It's never safe being in the same environment as her. Well it is, but you feel very unwelcome and uncomfortable in her presence.

My phone buzzes telling me I have a few text messages. 3 New Messages.

,Hey, what time should I come over? -Louis,

Crap. Louis is supposed to hang out today. He can't be over while my mom is like she is. She'll just make him feel more uncomfortable. So I text him.

'Um... Change of plans. Something came up at home and you can't come over."

Then I open up the next message.
'Thanks again for last night, I had a great time. Can we do it again Friday? -Ashton

'Yeah I'd love to.'

Then I read the one from my dad.
'I just wanted to tell you I love you so much pumpkin. Sorry I didn't come back with your mother. -Daddy'

What is dad's supposed to mean?
'Okay? Should I be worried?'

I got a reply from my dad right away.
'No. Pumpkin I gotta go. I have meeting love you.'

I sent a 'K love you.' Back to him. Louis texted me next.

'Is everything alright?' I nod them realized he can't see me.

'Can you just pick me up please? I can't be home right now.' He answers saying he'd be here in half a hour. Then Ashton said he couldn't wait.

I get up and put on my clothes not putting much effort to how I look, it took me about 20 minutes. I grabbed my phone and headphone and sat on the porch for the remainder of the time waiting for Louis.

He arrived in about 10 minutes. "Are you okay?" I shake my head. "No." I say breaking down crying. Louis pulls me into him. "Shhh, it's okay." He says rubbing circles in my back the way I like and whispering encouraging words in my ear. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No not really."

"Okay, it's fine if you want to talk about it just tell me." I nod. "So where do you want to go? Shopping, movies, ice cream?"

"Can we just hang out somewhere in town? We can go to different places if we get bored. I just need a change of scenery." He nods.

"Okay. Downtown Doncaster here we come."

A/N: AWWW! I just wanna cry it's adorable. Louis is really trying. Hopefully he doesn't mess it up. What would her mom be hiding? What is bugging her? Keep the comments coming!! I've gotten less lately. It's probably because everyone is on spring break. Idk *shrugs*

Okay so my current obsessions are Bea Miller, Avril Lavigne and Cher Lloyd. Just ASDFGHJKL. Bea's song 'Rich Kids' explain my life! Like OMG! Check it out. Avril Lavigne... She's just flawless. Then there is Cher Lloyd. I heard a few songs from her new album and I thing my favorite so far is M.F.P.O.T.Y idk Im crazy. I literally spent all day watching videos of them on YouTube then I was like 'crap I need to update.'

Until Next Time,
Make someone smile

Give me all your dirty love ;)

Make friends with someone you hate (Mwuahaha! I'm evil)

-Autumn<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 2.5K 12
So @franzixidfc contacted me and asked if I couldn't write a book on her idea and this is the result. I tried to follow the basic storyline and added...
6.3K 120 15
When I first heard One Direction's "She's Not Afraid" on their newest album, Take Me Home, I immediately got ideas to write a fanfiction inspired by...
723 0 54
Jerica Jo James loves to draw, it's something she's done since she's been a small child. Over the years she's only gotten better. Now at the age of 2...
6K 154 32
Louis Tomlinson. Hottest guy in my school. Two years older than me. Yeah, that Louis. Why was he talking to me? I could always tell there was somethi...