Can You Be Mindful In Your Li...

By ResilientBella

To cover the main reason why I have created this book here, I'd like to talk about it. The main reason why I... More

Introduction To Mindfulness
Be Prepared
Explore
Correction
Practice
Thankfulness
Change
Lead By Example
Compassion
Love
Attitude
One Day At A Time
Fear
Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone
Self Care
Mysteries

Freedom

8 0 0
By ResilientBella

Freedom can be so powerful yet to rewarding when you allow yourself to experience all you need to before you reach the point of absolute freedom. Freedom to be yourself especially with our shameful society.

The hard work and all else in the path to freedom is gonna be hard to dedicate and commit to but it will definitely be worth it, and trust me and all others who stand by this. It ma the hard and challenging, but not impossible! And yet also so worth it all in the long run! It will pay off with time, as long as you allow yourself to making the changes and challenging yourself!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 5.3K 32
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...
188K 5.6K 112
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
18.8K 368 23
Idk first story so please be nice
197K 29.5K 115
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...