His Royal Guard | Royalty Lev...

By sushikitty

Plagiarism of my writing will NOT be tolerated. My village was lost to a fire known as 'The Great Chi Fire'... More

Chapter One -Life of Crime-
Chapter Two -Two Theives-
Chapter Three -Millions-
Chapter Four -Kneel before your King-
Chapter Five -Sense of Betrayal-
Chapter Six -The Prince's Saftey-
Chapter Seven -New Alliance-
Chapter Eight -The Storm-
Chapter Nine -Visits-
Chapter Ten -Ballroom Dancing-
Chapter Eleven -Arrows-
Chapter Twelve -Old Memories-
Chapter Thriteen -To Change a Prince's Mind-
Should I rewrite chapters 1-5?
Chapter Fourteen -General's Visit-
Chapter Fifteen -Stitches and Sorrows-
Chapter Sixteen -Reiner's Recovery-
Chapter Seventeen -Under a Nobleman's Rule-
Chapter Eighteen -Bonfire Fury-
I'm deleting this book.
Chapter Nineteen -Punishments of Two Princes-
Chapter Twenty -Prince Eren's Palace-
Chapter Twenty One -Recollection of the Past- Chi Memory #1
Chapter Twenty Two -Lying to Freedom-
Chapter Twenty Three -Heated Recovery-
Chapter Twenty Four -Contract and Blood-
Chapter Twenty Five -Separate Ways and Hot Days-
Chapter Twenty Six -Recollection of the Past- Chi memory #2
Chapter Twenty Seven -The Picture of Betrayal-
Chapter Twenty Eight -Bugbite-
The chapters 1-5 debate
Chapter Twenty Nine -Deep Sleep-
Chapter Thirty -Archer at the Ready-
Chapter Thirty One -Last Minute Preperations-
Chapter Thirty Two -Ballroom Split-
Chapter Thirty Three -Minds-
Cover change or nah?
Chapter Thirty Four -Wealth-
Chapter Thirty Five -Technically an Accomplice-
Chapter Thirty Six -A Trip of a Lifetime-
Chapter Thirty Seven -Noblewoman's Lab-
Vote for a cover!
Chapter Thirty Eight -Overnight-
Chapter Thirty Nine -Return Home-
Chapter Forty -Silence-
Chapter Forty One -Testing the Waters-
AHHHH
Chapter Forty Two -Revenge-
Chapter Forty Three -To Break a Contract and a Heart-
Chapter Forty Four -Plan B-
Chapter Forty Five -Final Sentence-
Chapter Forty Six -Iron Bars-
Chapter Forty Seven -Sickness-
Chapter Forty Eight -Justification-
Chapter Forty Nine -Rose Seal-
Chapter Fifty -Trial and Tribulations-
Chapter Fifty One -A Tragic Sin-
Chapter Fifty Two -Ashes-
Chapter Fifty Three - Royal Rest-
Chapter Fifty Four -Little Time-
-Announcment & Role Reversal-
Chapter Fifty Six -Questioning-
Chapter Fifty Seven -Relief-
Chapter Fifty Eight -Only a Single Day-
Education w/ sushikitty
Chapter Fifty Nine -His Majesty's Crown-
Chapter Sixty - His Majesty's Coronation-
Chapter Sixty One -Forgotten Dreams-
Chapter Sixty Two -Royal Lovers-
Thank you!
Sequel!

Chapter Fifty Five - Finally Conscious-

18.7K 732 809
By sushikitty

Enjoy| (sorry for delays.)

           •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Eren's release date finally arrived.

I inhaled slowly; a desperate attempt in trying to calm my erratic nerves. Eren's released... he's free to taunt and distress me however he sees fit. Prince Levi sat elegantly upon his golden throne, tracing his crown in a deafening silence.

Prince Levi remained agonisingly quiet, removing himself to a place within his brain only used for the most complicated of plans. I won't lie, I'm awfully nervous. My worried expression broke Prince Levi from his thoughts as he stood up from his throne and proceeded to dust imaginary particles from his clothing.

"Don't look so miserable."

"Sorry... I'm a little concerned."

Prince Levi sighed loudly, swiftly removing his jacket and revealing a plain white shirt. I noticed crisp brown adjusters only added to his sophisticated look.

Although, what earned my full attention was a sharp, ebony knife secured to the left side of his golden buttons. Dear god! Why in the world is he carrying such a weapon so close to his heart?

"Not to be forward or anything... why do you own such an item?"

Prince Levi chuckled deeply, removing the knife from his leather holster and extending the blade out for me to touch. My fingertips gently brushed against the metal, revealing a single word engraved into the silver.

King.

I shouldn't have expected anything less. Prince Levi ordered me to accept the blade, claiming: "There's no harm in being well protected." I frowned, but reluctantly accepted the knife. I have my curved sword... is he worried about Eren attacking me? I'm a master of my blade... not a little hand knife.

"Got a problem?"

"Won't you need this? I suspect this weapon is important to you..."

Prince Levi pulled his arms through his navy dress coat, hiding the leather straps previously exposed. I furrowed my brows, glancing downwards at the knife once again. Expertly crafted... maybe it was a gift?

"No weapons are allowed before or during the coronation."

I forgot all about that... Prince Levi's coronation remains only two weeks away. A real shame he couldn't of been crowned king before Eren was released from his cell.

"I see."

Prince Levi's plan is to summon all of my friends to his palace in order provide constant protection. Could this plan assist Eren in eliminating my allies all at once?

Eren claims he would kill my friends if I were to marry Prince Levi. The information on our relationship is now public news. Just what will he use against me?

I rubbed my forehead in slight confusion and immense worry. Eren is a troubling man, not to mention terribly frightening if you just so happen to wind up in his bad books. I can't handle the idea of being separated from Prince Levi. I know he's the man I shall marry.

"Oi~ Wipe that expression of your face, you annoying brat."

I lowered my head, instead of removing my expression, I merely hid my distress. Prince Levi, being the perceptive man he was, instantly noticed my crumbling resolve and gently brushed his bandaged hands against my thumb.

Will Eren make up stories about what Armin had told him when he spotted Prince Levi and I romantically engaged with each other?

Will he present the argument of witchcraft?

Will he lie until he convinces people of his poisonous words?

"Damn, stay still."

My eyes widened once Prince Levi's bandaged hands grazed my chin and lower throat. He seductively bit his bottom lip in attempts of distracting me, which sadly to say, worked effectively. I blushed softly as he stood in front of me, leaning close for a heated kiss.

"You shall be my Queen."

I smiled gently as he held my chin in place, pressing his lips against mine for a reassuring, yet passionate kiss. I tightened my grip on his hand, careful to avoid damaged parts of his knuckles.

"Nn~"

A small sound of enjoyment, mixed with sudden lust escaped my throat, revealing my true intentions behind the nature of our kiss. Prince Levi merely lowered his hands around my waist, tracing my sides in what seemed to be - lack of control.

I knew Prince Levi found great difficulty in controlling his desires, this was demonstrated to me when we first spent the night together. He was relentless, eager to please me and his... more carnal desires.

Rumour has it, Prince Levi removed himself from the courtship scene and rich women in general, leaving himself to be consumed by supposed 'needs' hence why most female suitors attempt to seduce him whenever possible.

Although, we didn't have much time to... 'do' such activities. Prince Levi is preparing for his coronation and with the cloud of Eren hovering above us, we hadn't slept together since our very first night. Almost six weeks ago.

Prince Levi traced his thumb underneath my mouth, parting my lips expectingly. I did just that, opening softly and allowing his tongue plentiful access. It's so warm... almost like I'm melting.

Prince Levi lowered his hands dangerously close to a precious area, in which I shifted nervously in response. Doing such a thing in broad daylight... clearly he's not thinking straight. My reluctance remained unnoticed as Prince Levi continued his rubbing with little concern over who might pass by.

All of a sudden, his movements stopped.

I felt a little worked up from his teasing touch, but quickly repressed my thoughts away with a soft exhale. Prince Levi clenched his jaw with a deep, lustful sigh.

"I spoke briefly with Jean while he was conscious, we planned to meet around this time."

He didn't want to let Jean down... sort of joyous to hear about such dedicated friendship. I brushed my clothing down with a weak sigh, nodding in acceptance.

"You shouldn't touch me like that in such a public place..."

I muttered half-heartedly, awkwardly averting my gaze at the same time of my words. Prince Levi seemed amused, lightly chuckling before apologising.

"Forgive my actions. Bedroom only."

I blushed furiously before reenforcing my words with: "not outside again." Prince Levi nodded firmly, agreeing to our set rule. Just as we began to leave the throne room, I noticed the visible constraint on Prince Levi's handsome face.

Like he didn't want to agree to the arrangement.

"Pas de promesses." (no promises.)

I frowned deeply upon hearing his mother-tongue, the language of French, which I just so happened to be extremely poorly educated on. I suppose he's just muttering irrelevant nonsense... but why would he say it in french and not the language of the kingdom he lives in?

Our journey through the halls was oddly silent, we didn't speak much and I quickly assumed Prince Levi needed some thinking time - so I opted to remain silent too. I feel a little odd... he stopped touching me rather quickly. He didn't even finish- 

Stop thinking like that, (Y/N). There are troubling matters at hand.

I sighed before ignoring my lewd thoughts and briskly arriving outside Jean's recovery room. Prince Levi turned to face me with a calculating stare, crossing his arms with a loud sigh.

"I'll give you the offer to wait outside. He isn't in a very appealing state."

I frowned, neatening my clothing with a saddened chuckle. I've looked like something off the floor once, being in the cells was rough. But it's nothing compared to falling of a horse and having your ankles crushed by Eren.

And the horse you happened to fall from as well.

"I'd like to see him, regardless of his condition."

"Very well."

Prince Levi placed his pale hand onto the door handle, glancing over at me for a second chance of backing out.

I politely declined.

Upon hearing the door opening, I nervously followed behind Prince Levi who approached a messy nursing bed. Jean lay hardly awake, his eyes open, but his expression tainted with pain or remembrance of the incident.

"How are you feeling, Jean?"

Jean looked awfully unwell, groaning as he sat up. Only as he adjusted his body into a more comfortable position, the true extent of his leg injury was revealed. I covered my mouth, attempting to hide my shock. Jean's leg was clearly a blueish black colour.

Blood circulation? Or is he going to lose his leg?

"Levi... why did you let (Y/N) in? It's improper for a lady to see such grotesque sights."

Prince Levi lowered himself onto a small wooden stool opposite Jean's bedside with a loud, slightly concerned sigh. Such an injury... how could Eren do such a thing?

"I warned. She insisted. Not much could be done."

Jean groaned as he let his head hit the comfort of his pillow. Prince Levi cleared his throat, ordering Jean to remain conscious throughout the upcoming conversation. Jean merely nodded, his eyes clenched shut out of pure fatigue.

"I'm in a relationship with (Y/N)-"

Jean's eyes shot open, revealing the overwhelming sense of shock as his attention quickly fell upon me instead.

"She stood trial and was not given a sentence. I'm going to her marry her soon."

Once Jean's initial shock slowly began to fade away, a loud snort escaped his lips as he began to cry with laughter. I avoided the sight of his injury. Prince Levi remained stoic, crossing his arms and waiting for Jean to finish.

"A-Are you serious, Levi? No way."

Levi rose from his stool, neatening his pristine cravat with a simple click of his tongue. I cast my eyes around the room, quickly spotting many of Jean's possessions. A painting of his favourite horses, a necklace, and a small dream catcher.

"I've never been more serious."

Prince Levi glared, lightly beginning to change the wraps on Jean's injury. I watched in questioning and also slight disgust. I thought my burns were brutal... how is Jean alive?

Great medical care from Prince Levi, I suppose. He did the same for me when Eren lashed my burns...

"Trial... a shame I couldn't vouch for you,
(Y/N). I'm glad things all worked out in the end."

I nodded in approval, gently wiping a soft cloth across Jean'a forehead to rid any sweat from his tan skin. Jean furrowed his brows, swatting Prince Levi and I away from his bedside.

"I don't remember asking for help."

Prince Levi ignored Jean's words and continued his focus on changing Jean's bloody bandages. I listened to his complaints and hesitantly stepped away. Jean could deteriorate under stress and lack of sleep.

Should we leave him to rest now?

Prince Levi glanced upwards from his current task as we briefly met eyes for a second. Just to insult him, or maybe I was annoyed with my inability to understand french;

I bit my lip.

Prince Levi's steel eyes noticeably widened, before he clicked this tongue and slowly returned back to his bandages. I noticed his entire body was tense. I felt rather proud of my sudden idea and smiled softly in repose to a job well done.

I bowed politely, nearing Jean who was now fading in and out of consciousness. Jean looked in bad shape, his eyes black and dull. He's lost a lot of his humours personality.

"Nice catch, (Y/N)."

Jean whispered just out of Prince Levi's earshot. Maybe not. I smiled enthusiastically, anything to keep him awake.

"Thank you, Jean. I try my best."

Jean chuckled, frowning as the pain slowly returned after his moment of ignorance. I lightly extended out my hand which Jean immediately grasped. He's in pain... I'll make sure to avenge Jean the next time I happen to meet Eren.

Jean's grip loosened, causing me to fearsomely check his pulse. I waited a couple of nerve wracking seconds before a faint throb alerted me Jean was still alive. Prince Levi sighed loudly, rising from his crouch with the most horrific glare I'd ever seen in my entire life.

"Outside, you brat."

Jean's wraps were fresh, but he'd passed out soon after the task was complete. Prince Levi escorted me outside the golden hallway, once the door was closed - he forced me against it.

I winced as my burns collided against the wood and forced a small gasp to erupt from my chest. Ugh... my burns haven't healed fully from Eren's lashings... doctors said it would take up to a year. In attempts of stopping Prince Levi's actions, I forced my hands out and pushed his chest away.

"Doing such a lewd and disrespectful action in front of your King. I'll discipline you for such dirty behaviour."

"T-The rule! We made it only half an hour ago!"

Prince Levi forcefully pressed his lips against mine, blanking my mind and soul for a couple of intense seconds. He traced my neck and eventually pressed his heated tongue against  my throat, forcing another purple mark to ruin my skin.

"Nn~"

I shielded my lips, muffling some soft pleasurable sound. Since when did I respond so inappropriately like this? Prince Levi seemed to enjoy my reactions, lowering his hands down my hips.

"I'll finish you this time~"

I remained far to caught up in the moment to move, allowing Prince Levi to violate and pleasure my body. I soon felt my knees shake, losing my ability to stand from such lewd actions.

"Not in public~!"

I warned again, this time placing my hands on top of his and moving his fingers away. I missed the pleasurable sensation, but could hold my composure rather well.

Prince Levi leant close to my ear, tracing my lobe with his tongue. What he began to say next had been the most effective seduction technique I'd ever encountered.

"Your body responds perfectly to my touching... do you want it that badly?"

I froze, tears pricking the corner of my eyes from hearing such a deep, clearly lustful voice from Prince Levi himself.

"Maybe next time~"

Prince Levi moved away from my shaking figure, almost examining the state his work had left me in. Upon seeing my expression, he hummed lightly in approval.

"Follow me. I have to get my clothing measured for my coronation."

I nodded and began to trail behind, but remained in a daze over what exactly had just happened only seconds ago. His talking... his voice...

I wanted it.

I blushed furiously, falling for such a petty trap. How unbelievable. He actually managed to seduce me. Me of all people. My heart continued to race even after we'd long since left Jean's hallway.

Jean's room was extremely close to Prince Levi's chambers. I suppose he wished to be able to visit Jean at a moments notice should the worst ever happen.

I wish Jean a full, healthy recovery.

Once we arrived outside Prince Levi's chambers, he held the door open and allowed me entry first. I smiled in appreciation, attempting to hide my embarrassment over a situation that occurred a full ten minutes ago.

"Since our relationship is public news, I've decided you shall attend my coronation as my 'honourable guest' since you're not yet my fiancée."

I nodded in understanding. His words make a lot of sense. I don't want to rush or force our marriage... I sense Prince Levi feels the same. He even said he wanted to propose 'properly.'

"Naturally, I'll provide you with clothing which will match mine. It'll alert people of your presence and relationship with me."

I nodded again, walking towards Prince Levi's freshly made sheets with a calming sigh. Such an elegant room... he must of enjoyed this room very much as a child. Heck, I know people who'd kill for a room like this.

"I see. What colour are we going to pick?"

Prince Levi thought for a second before announcing his choice. Grey, white, black... maybe navy.

"Red. Royalty is defined by the colour red, plus no guests will dare wear such a colour."

I was oddly surprised, I expedited Prince Levi to pick a much more subtle colour. Then again, he likes announcing his royal blood to people who must obey him.

I'm not of royal descent... will the kingdom care?

Is the question which kept repeating in my mind. Our relationship is known to the kingdom and several others. It doesn't matter... yet I'm still nervous. I've lived a life on the streets. All this is such a huge change.

"I see. I look forward to the occasion."

Prince Levi nodded his head a single time before removing his navy jacket and disappearing behind some sort of screen. No staring at his... attractive... body today.

I collapsed onto Prince Levi's resting bed, reflecting upon Jean's rather worrying condition. Will he make it? I hope so...

"Don't mess up the sheets."

Prince Levi stated casually, although I couldn't see his expression due to the dividing screen. I glared, rolling over with a soft sigh. I'm glad the trial is over... I still think someone's going to pop around the corner and announce another.

"Levi?"

"What is it, you insufferable brat?"

I smiled gently, I've been in this situation before. I asked him questions just yesterday like this. I love Levi with all my heart, I'd hate to see him hurt all because of me.

"Would you like your knife back? I worry if you don't have it... something bad might happen."

Prince Levi stepped out from behind the screen, revealing a dashing young Prince dressed in a deep red jacket, black trousers and below the knee boots, his jewelled sword only illuminated his worth and royal bloodline.

I quickly changed the subject upon seeing Prince Levi's appearance. I bashfully complimented my future King's literal outfit.

"You look very handsome."

Prince Levi smirked softly, approaching my presence with a daunting glare. I blushed softly as he swiftly reached my bedside and trailed his finger across my lips.

"Thank you, dumb brat. That knife is yours now. Like is said, weapons are not permitted during a coronation."

I frowned, tracing my fingertips over the expensive metal. Prince Levi rolled his eyes, suddenly fading ice cold.

"I'll be King soon enough. Watch as Eren yields to my authority."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading! :)
Please comment and vote :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 738 33
《Levi x Reader》 |Levi's Time Travel Trilogy| -BOOK 2- ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ 8 months have passed since (Y/N) Jaeger had...
12.8K 220 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...
924 42 19
[Levi Ackerman x Reader] They were separated by loss and were brought back together by fate. One a wounded girl with a hardened heart; the other a ma...
The Heir By Koda

Fanfiction

28K 1.2K 38
《Con-artist Levi x Princess Reader》 |Single| ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ Separated at the age of 9. (Y/N) (L/N) doesn't remem...