Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴏғ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ ∝ Bᴇʟʟᴀᴍʏ Bʟ...

By Skaiheda

"Raising your gun to me isn't what scared me, Bellamy." "Then what was?" "That you told me you loved me jus... More

Shadow of death
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter-twenty-eight
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Coming back?

Chapter twenty-nine

11K 253 36
By Skaiheda

Chapter twenty-nine
A

"Mom!" Clarke calls as we enter back into camp.

"Where have you been? We're leaving." She scolds as her and Jaha meet us.

"We know how to stop the attack." Clarke says as Abby's eyebrows furrow.

"What are you talking about?"

"We haven't been able to negotiate with the grounders because we haven't had anything to offer them." Clarke explains. "The biggest threat they face is the reapers, I think we may be able to eliminate that threat for them once and for all."

"How?" Abby asks.

"Abby, you can't seriously-" Jaha stops talking as he looks behind us.

We turn around also as I see small fire torches in the distance all lining up around camp, meaning the grounders were here.

"They're here." Jaha says.

"Come on, we'll discuss this inside." Abby orders as we all follow her into the Ark.

We reach the chancellors room as we all stand around the table situated in the middle of the room.

"They're not attacking yet, which means we still have time." I point out.

"We have two hours till dawn." Abby says.

"Let me talk to the commander, Sawyer will come too." Clarke tells her.

"We don't even know if the commander is here." Jaha says but Finn is quick to interrupt.

"Yes we do, Nyko told us." He says as he looks to Abby. "You have to at least let them try." The room remains silent for a moment before Jaha can be heard again.

"Abby, we're wasting time." He says to her as I scoff.

"In case you're forgetting, they have my father and if you think I'm leaving here without him then you're sorely mistaken, so, if you want to leave? Then just leave." I growl, fed up with him now.

"Maybe it's time to consider the other possibilities-"

"What? That he's dead?" I raise my voice as I walk around the table to stand in front of him but he choose to remain silent.

"Until I see my fathers dead body in front of me, he isn't dead." I tell him, sternly.

"Wait," Abby says as I turn back to everyone else. "The detox alone could kill Lincoln."

"That's where you come in." Clarke informs her as Abby shakes her head.

"And what if I can't save him?"

"That's not an option." I admit as she looks at me and sighs, obviously confused on what to do.

"We are risking everything on bluff." Jaha begins. "Abby, we have an out, we have a way to save the lives of our people."

"Not all of them." Finn states.

"We will come back to save the kids inside mount weather!" Jaha raises his voice in an effort to get us to believe him.

"We all know that's not going to happen!" Finn argues but Jaha walks to Abby and stands beside her.

"Abby, this has gone on long enough. If you do not give the order to begin the exodus, you are killing us all." He warns as the room falls silent and we wait for Abby to make her decision.

"I'm sorry," She says as she looks up to Jaha. "I can't give that order." My mouth turns into a small smile, knowing she was making the right decision.

"Abby, give the order." Jaha whispers in her ear.

"No." She replies, her voice firm.

"I am the elected chancellor of the Ark and I am not gonna let you risk the lives of my people, do you understand? I'm going to ask you once again to give the order to begin the exodus." He says but Abby only shakes her head.

"No. Are you trough yet?" She asks and this time Jaha looks up, looking between myself Finn and Clarke.

He doesn't say another word as he walks over to the two guards standing by the door.

"Sargent Miller, Major Byrne. I am relieving Dr.Griffin of her command." He tells them before turning back to us.

"Place these four into custody and make sure they are ready to leave with the rest of us within the hour." He says and my mouth falls slightly agape.

"Right now!" He yells at Major Byrne. "Or the blood will be on your hands." He threatens but the guards don't move.

"Major Byrne, Sargent Miller, put chancellor Jaha in the stockade." Abby announces as it falls deadly silent.

"Yes ma'am." Major Byrne obliges as herself and Sargent Miller go to take Jaha's arms but he shakes them off and turns back to us.

"Everything we did to survive, you're just throwing it all away, why?" He asks Abby.

"Because I have faith too, in my daughter." She tells him and with that the guards take him out of the room as I sigh in relief.

"Thank you." Clarke says as Abby turns to us.

"I'll send a guard with you both." She tells us but I shake my head.

"You can't, they'll see it as a threat." I say as Clarke agrees.

"We have to do this, just the both of us, Finn will take you to Lincoln." Clarke informs her as Abby nods but looks at us sternly.

"If you're both wrong, everybody here dies."

Chapter twenty-nine
B

"You ready?" Clarke asks as I nod.

"Ready as I'll ever be, you?" I ask.

"Ready as I'll ever be." She repeats my words.

I couldn't lie, I was nervous but I wasn't going to let it show. I couldn't let the grounders see any signs of weakness and it was now daylight so we had to do this now.

Myself and Clarke walk up the hill with grounders behind us but we are stopped before we entered into the make-shift yurt that the commander was in.

"If you even look at her the wrong way, I will slit both your throats." The large grounder who stopped us tells us.

Me and Clarke don't say anything as he walks over to the yurt and pulls the netted sheet allowing us to walk in.

Me and Clarke glance at each other before walking in.

Once inside, I see a young girl who looked to be around the same age as Clarke and myself sitting on a high chair with a grounder on either side of her.

"You're the ones who burned 300 of my warriors alive." The commander points out.

"You're the one who sent them there to kill us." Clarke says.

"Do you have an answer for me? Clarke and Sawyer of the sky people." She asks.

"We've come to make you an offer." I say as the commander studies me for a moment.

"This is not a negotiation." She informs us and one of her guards are quick speak in grounder language.

The commander holds her hand up, silencing the grounder.

"We can help you beat the mountain men." Clarke tells her.

"Go on."

"Hundreds of your people are trapped inside mount weather, kept in cages, their blood is used as medicine." Clarke continues.

"How do you know that?" The commander growls.

"Because I saw them, my people are prisoners there too, I was one of them." Clarke informs her.

"Lies." The same grounder says. "No one escapes the mountain."

"Well I did." Clarke argues. "With Anya, we fought our way out together."

"Another lie, Anya died in the fire you killed her in." The grounders says as I sigh lightly and look to the ground.

"Is this true, Sawyer of the sky people?" I snap my head up as the commander looks at me with a questioning glance.

"I wasn't in the drop ship, I was in the woods for days after it happened until I found the Ark." I inform her.

"And you survived? With no water, no food?" She asks and by the look on her face I could tell she didn't believe me.

"Barely." I say as she nods her head once and it falls silent.

I see Clarke going into her pocket as the grounders around us move their weapons slightly but Clarke only pulls out a clump of hair.

"She told me you were her second." She says. "I'm sure she'd want you to have this." Clarke takes a step towards the commander slowly and hands her the bit of hair.

"We don't know it's hers." The grounder says and the commander speaks back in their language.

"Did she die well?" She asks.

"Yes, by my side. Trying to get a message to you."

"What message?"

"The only way to save our people is if we join together." Clarke tells her.

"Those who are about to die will say anything." The grounder speaks again.

"I'm still waiting for an offer." The commander states.

"The mountain men are turning your people into reapers," I begin. "We can turn them back."

"Impossible!" I ignore the grounder.

"It's been done with Lincoln." I say as the grounder goes to pull her sword and stands in front of me.

"That traitor is the reason our village was slaughtered by your people." She scowls but the commander stops her by shouting in their language.

I don't let my face show weakness to the grounder, instead I keep it hard as I hold the grounders glare.

The commander stands from her chair and the grounder moves from in front of me and stands by the exit of the yurt.

The commander steps down from the small platform her chair was situated on and stands in front of myself and Clarke.

"You say you can turn reapers back into men?" She asks as Clarke nods.

"Yes." Clarke says as the commander nods before speaking,

"Then prove it."

Thought I'd give you guys a double update today since this chapter is more of a filler 👌🏻 hope you all likeeee

Also out of curiosity who are your favourite ships on the show?? 🚢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.3K 24
Delaney Kane was young when she left the safety of the Ark. Even so, she remembered what happened when she landed. She remembered being taken from th...
16.8K 660 33
❝ It was never the way she looked. Always the way she was. I could've fallen in love with my eyes closed. ❞ in the midst of a nation divided, two fr...
216K 4.9K 25
What defines a family? After losing her parents at a young age, the ones closest to Jamie are her Aunt, her cousin Clarke, and her two best friends J...
107K 2.7K 13
Y/N Kane, daughter of Marcus Kane, a woman with strong opinions and a wild heart is sent to the ground with the rest of the 100. Free to roam the pla...