.š”ššš­šž,š„šØšÆšž ššš§š šØļæ½...

By helpmydecayingsoul

"sometimes in life, some people... they don't break your walls down... they just wait...and simply knock at... More

.gotta start it new.
.hate at first sight.
.you found your prince charming.
.hit in the eye.
.can't stop the feeling.
.past isn't just a tense.
.you only fall when someone holds you.
.the man I love.
.death doesn't come easy.
.secrets only bring sorrow.
.the time, it's away.
.this time is critical.
.blame it to fate.
.got you on my mind.
.just believe him.
.bring me back.
.i don't trust love.
.he ain't the one.
.night in the woods.
.the one who cared.
.the ego he carries.
.they felt the jealousy.
.caring hurts.
.he is torn.
.you scared me.
.not a fairytale.
.she is worried.
.I ruined it all.
.i feel the pain.
.darling, you're perfect.
.you're beautiful.
.give me a chance.
.loving him is blue.
.my hot boyfriend.
.let's make love.
.you are all that I draw.
.she's gone.
note.
I'M BACK.
.memories.

.ā˜˜ namaste ā˜˜

3.8K 243 388
By helpmydecayingsoul

🔹🔹🔹

He wanted her to burn down in flames, he hated her guts, he envied the way she used to carry herself around. But to him, she was strong, happy and a believer of magical feelings of love. She was too scrupulous to even bother about him.

She wanted him to put aside his ego and be a noble man for once. She disliked his attitude, yet she desired to make him a better man for his own good. To her, he was bad boy, carefree and a cynical romantic.

They were the characters of two different world. He had girls wrapped around his corner, while she had a guy to struggle to forget about. He didn't care about past or future, he lived in the present, while she wrestled in her own world to remember missing parts from her past. But they both were looking for a closure, someone to hold their hand to walk through the path of life. They both were searching for missing pieces of the puzzles of their own hearts. It was all an illusion to them, until they met each other.

🔸🔹🔸🔹

Hello guys,This is my first ever Fanfic on wattpad and is of Zayn malik because I love that hazel eyed British hottie 🔥 THE STORY WAS PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "UNTIL YOU"

I would love if you vote and give me feedbacks. It will encourage me to write more and I will come to know about my mistakes. If you want to ask any questions and if you want to be a part of the story,you can message me. Also, the cover is made by very talented AndressaVan

Aditi

◾◾◾

main cast

ZAYN MALIK 🔥

Falling in love is very real, but I used to shake my head when people talked about soul mates, poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we met, and everything changed, the cynic has become the converted, the sceptic, an ardent zealot.

-E.A. Bucchianeri

SOPHIA PAYNE 🔥

She wasn't exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.

-Nicholas Sparks

Trailer for the story is posted above, the trailer is old, and after that, the characters have been changed, so pardon me for that.❤

the rest of the cast is here. I love them all and they are all beautiful as the way they are. I just own their character in the story.

Bella Hadid : Lauren Smith.

🔹

Danielle Campbell : Lily Roberts.
🔹

Barbara Palvin : Ella Thomson.
🔹

Kendall Jenner : Jasmine Morris.
🔹

Shawn Mendes : Micah Newman.
🔹

Dylan O'Brien : Christopher Wilson.
🔹

Cody Christian : Nathan Davis
🔹

Sofia Jamora : Clarissa Allen
🔹

The one direction guys, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Harry Styles as themselves. These guys are the most talented and handsome one's.

🔹🔹🔹

🔹🔸

Sneak peak for you lovely readers !

"Stop staring at me." She giggled, rubbing his knuckles, because she knows how much he likes it.

"I'm concentrating on my personal portrait. You're all that I draw." He looked in her eyes, not worrying about the world around, or giving a shit if they were seated in class. He loved her and wanted her to know, every second, every time that how much she means to him.

"How did I get this lucky? I mean, there's an artist who loves to draw me." She pinched his nose while he pouted, in a cute way, that made her heart do flips every time it beats. She knew then, her heart beats only belonged to him. Without him, would be like surviving without heart beats.

But as they say, no matter how hard we try, no matter how much we want it, some people aren't just meant for each other.

🔸🔹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 1.8K 46
"We go from break up to make up.... And I'm tired of it. I-I need you to make up your mind."
159K 3.2K 29
I'm faith miller,I'm 16 years old have light blue eyes and brunette hair with green and blue highlights. I like to cheer,sing,dance,draw and make Yo...
8.4K 442 16
A holiday anthology coming to you from some of your favourite Wattpad Originals writers. Each day until December 31st a brand new story (or sometimes...
26.8K 967 24
"AND THOSE ARE THE PERFECTIONISTS,, MACKENZIE ZIEGLER, JOHNNY ORLANDO, AND HAYDEN SUMMERALL!"