Why is it always me ??( Compl...

By Arshichamkili9

This story is based on Sheetal track... Here Khushi is strong, Stubborn and crusty... She will make Arnav rea... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3 & 4
Part 5 & 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9 & 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33 ( Last Part)
Epilogue

Part 13

23K 731 16
By Arshichamkili9

Part 13

"This is what happened Amma. Do you think I am at fault ??'asked Khushi crying in Garima's embrace.

"No Beta. There is no mistake of yours" said Garima wiping Khushi's tears.

"Haan Khushi. There is no fault of yours. Fault is your husband's. Any wife in your place would feel same. Even I think the same if I were in your place" said Pankhuri.

" Beta. We can understand your husband's love towards his Di but it doesn't give him any right to insult you. If his sister is weak then what can you do ?? What is your fault ?? Instead of taking Psychiatrist help, they are all pampering her and blaming you for her condition" said Dadaji too.

They all stayed silent for few minutes..

"Amma. Don't say them about me being here" said Khushi.

"No beta. I won't say about you. Don't worry" said Garima" Now. I need to leave. You take care of yourself and baby"

Khushi nodded her head and hugged her amma.Garima then left from there taking leave from Dadaji and Pankhuri.

In the Night:

Khushi knocked the door of the study room. Aditya and Dadaji who are discussing regarding a deal looked at her.

"Did I disturb you ??"asked Khushi.

"No Beta. There is nothing like that. Come" said Dadaji. She entered into the room and took her seat.

"Do you want something ??"asked Aditya. Khushi nodded her head. Thye both looked at her to continue but she sat fidgeting her pallu.

"Beta. What do you want ? Don't hesitate" said Dadaji.

"I need a job" said Khushi. Both looked at her perplexed.

"Why Beta ?? Do you think you are burden to us ??"asked Dadaji sadly.

"No Dadaji. I know you both must be surprised. I am not thinking I am burden to you. But I just want to be occupied, when ever I sit idle his words are taunting me. "said Khushi.

Aditya and Dadaji looked at each other and understood what her problem is.

" But what will you do beta ??"asked Dadaji.

"I don't know Dadaji but anything which will make me occupied" said Khushi.

"But Khushi. Now you are pregnant. You have to take care of yourself and baby. At this time if you keep straining, it may effect your health. " said Aditya.

"She won't go anywhere leaving the house" said Dadaji.

"Then how can I work ??'asked Khushi.

"Beta. There is no need for you to work. Now you have returned back, I am thinking to get off my responsibilities in the company and giving it to you both" said Dadaji.

"What ?? Company.. How can I even run a company Dadaji ??"asked Khushi surprised.

"Listen to me first. You are a commerce graduate. There is still seven months for your delivery. Until then I will arrange a tutor for you who will teach about business from abcd to you. I have confidence that you will learn everything in these seven months. After delivery, you can do your MBA from distant and also taking part in the company. In these seven months, even you can help us with some office work so that you too can learn"said Dadaji. He looked at both Aditya and Khushi who were thinking.

"Why are you both silent ??"asked Dadaji "How is my idea ??"

" Excellent Nanu. I am Ok with it" said Aditya and looked at Khushi who is still looking confused.

" What happened Khushi ??"asked Aditya.

"Nothing I am just nervous how can I manage everything ??"said Khushi.

" Khushi. We are there with you in each and every step. No need for you to worry" said Aditya taking her hands into his.. Khushi nodded her head..

In RM:

You claim yourself that you love my daughter a lot.. Isn't it ??

Why did she left you ??

Did you get bored of my daughter Or is it you are done with her ??

Your desires are satisfied now, so you din't paid any attention to her.

He failed to be with her in every steps.

He failed to fulfil wedding vows.

He failed to protect her.

The words of Garima are hounding in his ears continuously making him more distressed. He finally took a vase and threw it on the floor making a sound.

The whole family in the hall were frightened hearing it and rushed to his room. They started to call him but he din't even opened the door.

"Leave me alone" shouted Arnav from inside.

They all went towards the poolside and saw Arnav sitting on the floor closing his eyes.

"Chote" Anjali rushed to him. he opened his eyes but din't even looked at anyone.

"What is this Chote ?? Why are you hurting yourself ??"asked Anjali.

He din't answered, got up took his car keys and stormed out of the room.

In One of the room:

The women dialed a number on her phone and soon it was answered from other side.

"Hello Darling. How is the situation in the house ??"asked the man.

"Everything was perfect until today" said the woman..

"What do you mean ??"asked the man.

" Today Khushi's mother came to the house"said the woman and narrated the whole incident.

"I thought that everything will be normal after Khushi left this house but from the time Garima accused him, he is in the room locking himself and now even went out. if this continues, it doesn't take much time for him to search that Khushi and bring her back into this house. then all our work is wasted." Said the woman.

"Do you know where Khushiji is ??"asked Shyam Manohar Jha.

"No.. I don't know where that bitch is ??"said Sheetal.

"Don't worry. I don't think that Khushiji will come back now even if Arnav calls her back. Just keep watch on Arnav." said Shyam.

"Ok" said Sheetal.

"Waise how is my lovely wife ??"asked Shyam evily.

"Don't worry about here. Seriously, I have never seen a dumb woman like her.. She is totally into Aarav and me. Everything here is going to according to our plan"said Sheetal and disconnected the call

IN Diwaan Mansion:

Khushi is in her room thinking about her future where it is leading to.

"My Baby. I hope you would understand your mumma. She wants to be independent. She wants to give you best life. See devimayya blessed me with such a good family. I know you will get everyone's love here." Said Khushi patting his belly. Now her baby is the only reason for her existence. If for her baby, she is even ready to turn out to be into a business woman. She slowly dozed off into sleep weaving a lot of dreams with her baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 2.8K 11
Khushi feels betrayed when Arnav agrees to send her back to Laxminagar at Anjali's insistence. What changes this incident brings in their lives, is t...
136K 5.1K 10
Arnav: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a happy life? Why is it happening to us again and again? Khushi: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a...
129K 3.6K 12
Here is a FS on Sheetal track. Peep in to know more.
1.3K 114 2
it's a story between Arnav and khushi.compilcation one.. read the story to know more