Fin's Claim

By Whiskeyqueenn

This time around the story concentrates on Fin and Victoria and their ill-fated mate pairing. Unaware of Fin... More

Before Knowing
Before Knowing POV Finian
Knowing
Knowing POV Finian
BlamePOV Finian
Blurry
Alpha Grey
Alpha Finian
Hope
Meeting The Far North
My Meela
I Revel In His Suffering Finian POV
Malicious Intent
The Beginning
The Beginning
Curse The Queen
Curse The Queen
Traditions
Traditions
Break My Pride
Break My Pride
Let Me Introduce Myself
Thou Shall Not
Thou Shall Not
To The Queen
To The Queen
Calloused Heart
Calloused Heart
Pack Before Feelings
Clarity Of The Moon's Mirage
Turning The Tables
Turning The Tables
Hierarchy
Hierarchy
Alpha Male Instinct
Alpha Male Instinct
Strike The Queen
Strike The Queen
Decay Rebuilds
Decay Rebuilds
Proper Introduction
Proper Introduction
Always Wanting More
Always Wanting More
We're Not Cowards
A Need For Teeth
A Need For Teeth
The Marrow Of Him
The Marrow Of Him
New Idea Of Thought
New Idea Of Thought
New Leadership
New Leadership
Jumping to Conclusions
Jumping To Conclusions
Feast For Crows
Feast For Crows
I'm Sorry
I'm Sorry
Can't Win Everything
Velvet
Velvet
Cold
Cold
Standing Still, Moving On
True Cravings
Emptiness
Standing Still, Moving Forward
Implementing New Ideas
The Den (Part One)
The Den (Part One)
The Den (Part Two)
Emotions
Emotions
Hope Is Poison
Hope Is Poison
Clarity
Clarity
Who Am I
Who Am I
Securing A Future
Securing A Future
Kindling
Kindling
Understanding
Understanding
Cord Of Life
Father
Temptation
Self Discovery
Cord Of Life
Things Just Happen
Things Just Happen
Guilt Will Eat You
Guilt Will Eat You
This Can't Be Fixed
This Can't Be Fixed
Perspective
Perspective
Moments
Moments
Bitter Or Better
Bitter Or Better
Hard Time Path
Grey
Grey
Bottom
First Forward Motion
Myself
Foundation
Climbing Sideways (Part One)
Climbing Sideways (Part Two)
The Healing Path
The Healing Path
The Mountian Top Is Within Reach
A Family

We're Not Cowards

34.8K 1.9K 328
By Whiskeyqueenn

Finian POV

Teeth clamped down tight into the scruff of her neck, red rage so great our ears burn with it. Working his teeth down into her throat, clamping on tight. No escape until a lesson is learned, she will not leave us.

The wolf will not allow her to do such a thing. I will give my wolf what he wants, sitting back and watching a show of what the first lesson he will teach this female who is used to doing as she pleases. Lesson one.

He's her Alpha.

The wolf imprinting his sharp point into her neck, body resting on hers, pressing fur into the ground. Shaking her neck with his mouth, every time she bristles, snaps, trying to get a good clean bite in. The indomitable Nature of her, fighting tooth and claw every step of the way.

Letting the Nature of his status surge through his veins, the growls so malicious, so fierce he's giving her something I have never heard before, a true Alpha Wolf voice. He's putting on a great show of strength and power so her wolf understands this and in a way needs to see and hear this. She will never follow if she thinks that she is more.

He's her Alpha, this is his lesson in submission.

Crouching lower to the ground, she's no match for the weight of us she's still a female, Alpha or not, males are always made

Bigger

Heavier

Stronger

This is her wolf's purgatory, it's my job for her to understand that this could be her salvation as well, it's just the matter of going about it in the right way.

The wolf's clay that's molded, hardened into the most unloving, unlovable wolf that has ever walk our world, somehow has to be broken, shattered to have something else emerge that's hibernating deep down underneath all the layers of her.

Endless patience...

The wolf holds her by her neck, letting all his dominance dominate her Nature in understanding he is the Alpha, it's his will that will be followed, she will bend to him.

It's not really a whimper we hear, it's more rigid spasms of sound in a throat that never has whimpered, she has never made this sound before, a cry of submission. Her tail tucks into herself, with another hard bite leaking more of the throat of her life on the ground. Letting the neck go, sniffing it, he clamps on again shaking her hard before letting go watching her for any raised lip, any bristle of fur, none come. The wolf is cowered on the ground, ear tucked in tight behind her, tail curled around her body.

If you think you are defeated you will always remain defeated.

Standing a few feet away he continue's to look at her in the eyes, while she looks away only to look back at him, to look away again. Her Nature so strong, the will in her so strong that this is the first of many battles to be won before the war can be decided.

Patience.

After an hour the wolf comes groveling our way, trembling, whimpering seeking to make apologies.

She has never apologized till now.

Nose presses into our flank, she rubs her body along his side, tongue licking his mouth. He ignores her, head held high but his eyes stay on her.

Watching

When she goes belly up exposing her soft underside to our sharp teeth we know that we have made a crack in her clay. Growling towards her, she quakes, whines out. Deciding to groom her as a male must do to his female. Nudging her so she stands up, he smells first before rubbing up against her to saturating her in his smell.

Sinking teeth once again into her neck, pressing our weight against her before walking a few feet away, the education of the stunted wolf is going to begin.

Anytime the wolf makes a move, my wolf is there to remind her that no move will be made unless he says so. She raises her head, my wolf shows fang, her tail uncurling the growl that radiates out, curls it back into her body. It's a back and forth game of wills they play all morning until she understands, he's the Alpha.

Now the real test. Shifting into skin has her wolf's head raising, tail uncurling, a lifted lip revealing her war.

She crouches, watching me, tracking my movements as if I have become her father that she can stalk. The vileness of her hate barrels dead center into my throat, I don't blame her, I would hate me too if I was her.

My demon giggles,"now you see what you've turned against you?"

Muscles twitching underneath fur, ready to spring. Tail held still, fur-raising on the spine of her back, paws gripping into the earth, back legs quivering, muscles ready to attack. Blackened eyes dilated into a bottomless abyss. Her hate ever growing, ever consuming,  ever evolving.

Born right, made wrong, this is who I have to win over.

The demon's silent for a minute, no longer laughing.."it can't be done."  The voice of my demon unrealistic words.

The snarl is ice rage, she surpasses the color red, her flames heat is invisible, that's the inferno of her hate towards me.

"Shift now!" Screaming it out, pointing my finger at her throat as the wolf stands to her full height. She will come for my throat, bracing my legs for the impact her body will do to mine.

"Now Victoria! Don't let her do this, she won't like what will happen." I'll have the fur hating me more if she decides to go in for the kill. I can see the blue trying to fight the abyss, one body in complete turmoil.

Chaos of wills

"Shift." The wolf in me peeking out, having a hard look at the beast. It's all that's needed for Victoria to shift, the beast retreating only because of the threat of mine coming out again.

Grabbing Victoria by the neck, the low growls shivering her skin.

"Never run from me again, I will tie you up to that tree and leave you there for years, do you understand me? It took this long to get here, we aren't going to start from the bottom again." Pressing myself into her, standing at my full male height, biting into her mark in possession.

I'm her Alpha.

The rush of blood swishing in my ears almost drowns out the demon's laughter, almost.

Pulling back from her, the blood trailing down her body, has me sighing, she's oblivious to this, it's normal for her to bleed, she's bled all her life, nothing has changed it's just a different monster she bleeds against.

The little girl no longer there staring out, she's gone, hidden away underneath a bed that gives her no protection from the monster that she thinks I have become. Her faith in me destroyed.

I'm the destroyer of faith.

Taking her by the hand, leading her into the bathroom. Washing the blood off her body, wounds already starting to heal up.

Catching her eyes with mine, keeping her in her place.

"Now Victoria, do you and your wolf understands no running away?" If she can't run from life, I shouldn't either. She really is stronger than I have ever given her credit for, she continue's to surprise me in the most pleasing way.

"Yes, we understand."

"We're not cowards Victoria, we don't run." Kissing the back of her head, letting my eyes travel along the arch of her back. Looking into the mirror, she's magnificent in every way.

If only I was the one to meet her first, things could have been different. The smell of her saturating the inside of this tiny room, has me falling under the Moon's mirage again.

The demon laughs, "she is no mirage."

"I don't want you to say you feel sorry for me Victoria, like I said you were born right, so very right." I'm honest with her, she was born right she just was made into something that's not right. I can tell my words have an effect on her, the craving to be told she is normal, that she's just like everyone else. Eyes changing to a softer blue, cheeks flushing cinnamon red. She loves my words, the pup peeks out to look at me with her love eyes.

"We're not cowards." Turning her around so she has no choice but to face me, and I have no choice but to face her.

"Let me inside your head, let me feel what you feel, it's time for me to stop being a hypocrite." Hands on her shoulders so I have something to support me.

"It's time Victoria if you can't run from me, I shouldn't be running from you anymore." Her bottom lip pulling into her mouth, a breath out by her. Eyes searching my face looking for something, can I be the something she's looking for, can I really be that?

"Fin." Stopping the next words, touching her lips with my finger. I want to touch her lips with my lips.

Whispers hitting my ears, the demon's decaying breath infiltrating my nose, "She's dirty I thought? Too dirty to ever want to kiss." The demon making me smell what's really rotten.

"Listen to your Alpha." A gentle plea, more of a beg from my mouth.

"You don't beg, remember?" My demon's voice caressing my ear, licking it slightly, tasting my own words that I just swallowed down.

Slowly the veil of her lifts, her eyes don't leave mine. Watching me take in her truth. What she is thinking about me, about us?

I'm slowly turning into her own personal salvation, a glimmer of hope she has in me, that she doesn't want to feel because she knows how things turn out for her, how she is not deserving of anything good.

There is nothing good in her to be loved, but she see's something in me that she's starting to fall in love with.

That staggers me, for all my vileness towards her, the hatred, the condemnation of who she is all these years, she still has a love for me. She doesn't blame me for how I feel about her, she understands how hard I have had it. How hard it must be for me to have someone like her as a mate.

The unlovable...she understands that about herself, she's my unlovable mate.

Someone of such incredible filth deserves no love...that's what I have beaten into her all these years. She has come to believe in this, my truth of her, but when she see's me with my own darken shroud of filth she's able to look under the numerous layers of real stink and see something she can fall in love with, that she's already falling in love with.

"Come here." I can't meet her eyes of hope, I'm not who she thinks I can be for her. Holding her to me, skin to skin, she embraces me against her, arms wrapping tightly around my body. The bond pulsing with its own life, it would be easy just to drown in it, pretend in the illusion of it.

It's frightening to have so much on my shoulders.

"Victoria-" Two fingers brought to my lips, "don't Fin, don't say anything." Gripping her wrist in my hands, little circles on skin has her sighing internally in bliss.

No space between us. A desire pooling deep down inside her pulls mine to the forefront.

She feels as if the Moon is watching us and laughing, this makes me laugh as well.

"Sometimes I feel the same way about her." This feels good, how we are in this moment. Her mouth turns up into a  true smile while looking in my eyes.

My undoing.

I want to make her smile more...the demon sighs before disappearing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653 92 26
For as long as she can remember, Seraphina Cross has experienced these visions that made her feel like there was more to life. It wasn't until one mo...
93.2K 5K 63
Part One to The Mallapers Series. Sequel is completed. For centuries the werewolf population has been at peace. There have been no wars, no conflict...
36.9M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
The Somerton Man By Ann

Historical Fiction

140K 1.7K 37
When Daniel Somerton, a married man. embarks on an affair with his childhood sweet heart Gwen, whom he has always been besotted with, despite the fac...