Jerk Theory (Punk Louis Tomli...

By autumn1324

I apologize ahead of time for any cringiness, I wrote this when I was 14. Alyssa Hansel. Your everyday good... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Trailer
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not An Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Important Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (part 1)
Chapter 57 (part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
New Story
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
New Book!
New Fanfic

Chapter 37

3.5K 67 41
By autumn1324

So these chapter songs may be depressing but it what I was listening to writing this chapter because I'm currently going through something and I just need to hear I'm not alone okay!? Don't hate me if the songs do go with the chapter.

Chapter Songs:
Feel the Light by: Britt Nicole
Cinderella by: Steven Curtis Chatman
Oath by: Cher Lloyd ft. Becky G.

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

So Devin and Ashton decided on taking us to steak and shake (Idk if they have these in the UK but let's pretend!:)). "So Alyssa, you're not from round here are you?" Ashton kindly asks. "No I'm from America, California to be exact. I moved here cause my dad got a job transfer."

"Do you ever plan on going back?" Honestly I've never thought about. Would I go back? "I'm still undecided. I love it here but that's my home." He nods. "Yeah I get it, the heart is where the home is."

When the waitress comes back with our food she asks if we would like anything else. "Um.. How about one Shake two straws. Which flavor would you like love?" Love. It doesn't sound right coming out of his mouth. "Um. The Salty Caramel Pretzel?" I say in more of a question. He nods in approval. "A Salty Caramel Pretzel milkshake." Ashton confirms.

"So tell me what do you want to be when you grow up."

"There is so many choices out there. How do I pick just one!?" The rest of the night is laughter and making small talk getting to know each other. "Hey Alyssa, it's getting close to nine, I should probably take you back?"

"Right, of course. I'll see you later Kenna. Bye Devin." I smile hugging Kenna and walking out with Ashton.

*Louis' P.O.V.

"That will be $500." I tell the guy buying from me. "Come on I don't have that much."

"I'm sorry no money, no deal. I am the dealer aren't I?" He grumbles a yes. "This is ridiculous. Last time I bought from you, you adjusted the price." Man this customer is really annoying. "Well stuff has happened since then. Rules changed." That was a total lie. Sometimes I push the price up if I'm in need of extra money.

"Plus where else are you going to get stuff like this?"

There is a reason I never told Alyssa my job. I don't want her getting involved. I deal drugs and and steal. I even use my stash. I've done messed up shit. I still do. The most messed up I've done is hurting Alyssa.

"If you don't have the money I'm wasting my time. I have to head back to headquarters so how about you get out of my way." I say starting to walk away.

"Wait!" I turn. "What?"

"There has to be something you want in return. I'll give you anything."

"You can give me what I want. But nice try though."

"Come on, I'll let you sleep with my daughter." This guy. I don't want sucked into my old life again. "I'm sorry but I don't sleep around anymore."

"Fine. Can I get you the money by tomorrow?" Let me think about this. This guy already owes me about $1,500. "With the other 1,500 you owe me?" He pushes his head down in defeat. "I suggest you take the rest of the money you have and take care of your family, before they kick you out."

With that I head back to headquarters. It was a slow day almost no money made.

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

"I had a great time tonight Alyssa. Maybe we can do this again?" I nod.

"I'd like that."

"Here let me walk you to the door." He says getting out opening my door and walking me up. "Do you have a key to get in?" I nod. "Yeah Louis gave it to me when we were uh... Dating." I awkwardly spill.

"So what is up with the guy, you guys broke up so why are you at his house?"

"It's complicated."

"No I get it, you still have feelings for him, and you where leading me on. I really like you Alyssa." What? That's what he got out of that.

"What? I didn't lead you on. I said yes because I like you. I had a great time tonight." I have to admit when he said he liked me I blushed. I think I may have accidentally told him I liked him as well.

"You like me?" He says showing a cute smile. Yeah I definitely slipped that in. "I guess that's what my mouth said isn't it?" I laugh trying to make a joke out of this. He starts leaning in and I do to. I don't know what came over me but I just all of a sudden wanted to kiss Ashton. He closes the distance between us by sealing my lips with a short kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I nod biting my lip. When he leaves I wait until I'm inside to freak out.

"Alyssa?" Crap. I forgot the girls for a minute. "Who was outside with you?" Fizzy asks. "More importantly why do you look so happy?" Lottie asks.

"Just some boy. He dropped me off. We kissed and he left." I rush out the last part hoping they don't caught it.

"Wait. Back up. You guys kissed?!" Fizzy asks sorta surprised. "What about you and Louis?" Daisy asked.

"What about him?"

"You guys are supposed to be true love and get married and live happily ever after. Like the movies."

"Sweetie. I will have true love and my happily ever after, so will Louis. Just not together. You don't always find true love at first."

"No that's not true! You and Louis love each other! You have to!" Daisy says she starts crying. "Alyssa, you and Louis were meant to be together. You're the beauty and he's the beast. They hated each other at first but she loved him. That's what you guys are." Phoebe went on.

How do I out this without hurting them? "Who know maybe we are. In that story he hurts Belle and she leaves but she comes back, but right now we are anything."

"That's not true. We can see that you two love each other. Too much to let each other go." Is that true?

"You wouldn't be here watching us if it wasn't because you loved Louis. Even if you are to afraid to admit it." They do have a point. Wait what? "Look sweetie. There comes a time where two people can't be together, even if they do love each other. Alright?" I say as nicely as I can.

"You just don't believe." I wish I could believe what they are saying, but I don't even know what love is anymore. "Girls get ready for bed. We're not talking about this anymore." I snap. I don't know. The topic of Louis and I is a touchy subject. I haven't talked much about it. It's cute that they think of us as the princess movie movie 'Beauty and the Beast.' But we aren't like the movies.

*Louis' P.O.V.

"What do you mean I have stay later!?" I shout at my boss.

"Louis sales where bad today you have to stay and sell more." Aaron say. "I can't! I have to get home! My sisters need me!" I saying pounding my fist down.

"They also need you making money. The only way you'll make money is by making more sales than Dylan's gang." My boss knows Dylan and I have been at each other's throats since we were 13. We are rivals. "Can you get someone else to do it tonight? I have my girl- I mean my friend watching my sisters and she wont stay all night." I say.

I can't decide whether being friends is a good thing or not. I mean it benefits her, and maybe I can have another chance, but then I would want more. Why does this have to be so hard?

"You having relationship issues?" I shrug. "Not much of a relationship."

"So this 'friend' that's watching your sisters. Is she special to you?" I nod.

"Yeah and I fucked up and she'll never forgive me. She's wants to be friends and I can't bring myself to do it." Why am I telling Aaron my issues? I mean yeah he'll listen but I've never talked to him like this. I'm so lost so confused. I don't know what to do.

"You know what, I'll have Harry stay, you go and work out this issue and think about it."

"You're serious?!" I'm actually really shocked because Aaron doesn't normally let people leave early. "Yes I'm serious. You promised you'd never fall in love again. That love was fake and that it only hurts you in the end. Here you are, with a problem. You've fallen in love and you're not sure how to fix your issues."

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

I knock on the twin door before entering. "Hey girls can I come in?" There's soft noises and I hear a small 'yes' coming from the other side of the door. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you."

"We know Alyssa. We just pushed you too much."

"No. I was just stressed. So since you girls are so caught up on princesses today I'm going to sing you girls my daddy and I's song okay?" They nod.

"She spins and she sways to whatever song plays

Without a care in the world

And I'm sitting here wearing the weight of the world on my shoulders

It's been a long day and there's still work to do

She's pulling at me saying "Dad I need you!

There's a ball at the castle and I've been invited

and I need to practice my dancin'

Oh please, Daddy, please!"

So I will dance with Cinderella

While she is here in my arms

'Cause I know something the prince never knew

Oh I will dance with Cinderella

I don't want to miss even one song

'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight

And she'll be gone

She says he's a nice guy and I'd be impressed

She wants to know if I approve of the dress

She says, "Dad, the prom is just one week away

And I need to practice my dancin'

Oh please, Daddy, please!"

So I will dance with Cinderella

While she is here in my arms

'Cause I know something the prince never knew

Oh I will dance with Cinderella

I don't want to miss even one song

'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight

And she'll be gone

She will be gone

But she came home today with a ring on her hand

Just glowing and telling us all they had planned

She says, "Dad, the wedding's still six months away

But I need to practice my dancin'

Oh please, Daddy, please!"

So I will dance with Cinderella

While she is here in my arms

'Cause I know something the prince never knew

Oh I will dance with Cinderella

I don't want to miss even one song

'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight

And she'll be gone."
(A/N: This is really my dad and I's song makes me cry every time I hear because I remember begging my dad to dance with me and now I don't :( )

"That's such a pretty song!" The girl say smiling. "Alright. I already let you stay up past your bed time. Promise me you'll go to sleep?" They nod.

"Alright goodnight girls I love you." I say kissing their foreheads. "I love you too Alyssa." Phoebe says hugging me. "I love you Alyssa. No matter what happens." Daisy hugs me. Then I leave the room.

Since Lottie and Fizzy share a room I walk into their room. "Hey girls, sorry about earlier."

"It's fine, we get it. You guys are at the stage of making up but you don't know what you want." I thank them both for understanding. "Alyssa. Why are you so pretty? It's really not fair." Lottie says.

"Me? Have you seen you girls? You girls are gorgeous. If I didn't know better I'd say you and Fizzy are twins. It's like I'm seeing double." They smile.

"Will you and Louis be okay?" Fizzy asks. "I don't know, we might. Depends on what he's ready for." They nod. "Now get to bed. You girls need your sleep."

"Goodnight, love you!" I say backing out of the door and tripping as I come across someone.

*Louis' P.O.V.

"Goodnight, love you!" She says backing out of the door and tripping as I walk in the hall. I catch her before she falls. "You alright?" She nods. "Uh. Yeah. Sorry I was just putting the others to bed. Kenna hasn't come back yet."

"Should I text her and tell her to come home?"

"No, just tell her she needs be home by a certain time." She smiles.

"I'll do it." I tell her. I thought about this and took the long way home so I could think. "What?"

"I'll do it. I'm willing to gain your trust and become friends."

A/N: Will they last as friends? What about the sudden information you learned about Louis? What does this mean for Alyssa and Ashton? What about the girls? Tell me what you think!!

Until Next Time,
Do the snow cone slide

Dino dance in public

Tell a stranger you love them

-Autumn<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 618 50
The idea for this story came from "Kill Your Darlings," but in a more modern world way. Louis Tomlinson begins college in London after transferring...
735K 24.7K 58
Louis William Tomlinson, also known as the school-slut. He fucks with everyone who pays for it. People judge him by his name, but they don't know his...
101K 2.2K 30
Harry Styles.. well in other words. The nerd, the freak, the social loner. He is well you could say hated. Very much so. So what happens when he meet...
3.5K 363 42
*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* ** COMPLETED ** BOOK STARTED : JULY 2021 - SEPTEMBER 2021 Book One In Two Book Series. Part Two Coming...